Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error.

I am trying to run a pretty simple select query in Access 2007, and I
keep getting the error message "Reserved error (-1524); there is no
message for this error." There are no linked tables in the database -
the design of the database is very simple.

I should also note that I ran the "compact and repair database" tool
and I am still getting the same error message.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
0
apmessner (6)

"adampierce" <apmessner@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to run a pretty simple select query in Access 2007, and I
> keep getting the error message "Reserved error (-1524); there is no
> message for this error." There are no linked tables in the database -
> the design of the database is very simple.
>
> I should also note that I ran the "compact and repair database" tool
> and I am still getting the same error message.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks!

Just a guess.....
Do you have any field names that use "reserved" words?
Like:
Date, Name, Min, Max, Sum, Where, etc

Would you post the query?
Fred Zuckerman

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)
1/3/2008 8:36:05 PM
I don't think I'm using any reserved words...Here is the SQL:

SELECT E_CURRENT_DATA.Prefix, E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName,
E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName, E_CURRENT_DATA.Address, E_CURRENT_DATA.City,
E_CURRENT_DATA.ZIP
FROM E_CURRENT_DATA
WHERE (((E_CURRENT_DATA.Volunteer)=False) AND
((E_CURRENT_DATA.Absent)=False) AND
((E_CURRENT_DATA.Duplicate)=False))
ORDER BY E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName, E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName;

I noticed that if I take out the "Where" clause, it works, but that's
no good to me, because I need to filter the data on these fields.

Thanks!
0
apmessner (6)
1/3/2008 8:41:41 PM
>I don't think I'm using any reserved words...Here is the SQL:
>
> SELECT E_CURRENT_DATA.Prefix, E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName,
> E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName, E_CURRENT_DATA.Address, E_CURRENT_DATA.City,
> E_CURRENT_DATA.ZIP
> FROM E_CURRENT_DATA
> WHERE (((E_CURRENT_DATA.Volunteer)=False) AND
> ((E_CURRENT_DATA.Absent)=False) AND
> ((E_CURRENT_DATA.Duplicate)=False))
> ORDER BY E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName, E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName;
>
> I noticed that if I take out the "Where" clause, it works, but that's
> no good to me, because I need to filter the data on these fields.
>
> Thanks!

It works for me (A2K on WXP).
Are you sure that the fields [Volunteer], [Absent], [Duplicate] are of the
yes/no type?
You might try removing the where clause by one field at a time, maybe just
one of the fields is the problem.
Fred

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)
1/3/2008 9:08:53 PM
Yes...They are definitely yes/no fields...I tried removing them one at
a time, and it turns out that if I remove all of them, the query runs,
but if I leave any of them in, it doesn't run. What is possibly even
more odd is that I can filter on these fields in some queries but not
in others. I even have a query where this type of WHERE clause works
when I run the query, but when I try to view it through a report
rather than in datasheet view, I get this same weird error message.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm using Access 2007?

Thanks again for your help.
0
apmessner (6)
1/3/2008 9:15:24 PM
> Yes...They are definitely yes/no fields...I tried removing them one at
> a time, and it turns out that if I remove all of them, the query runs,
> but if I leave any of them in, it doesn't run. What is possibly even
> more odd is that I can filter on these fields in some queries but not
> in others. I even have a query where this type of WHERE clause works
> when I run the query, but when I try to view it through a report
> rather than in datasheet view, I get this same weird error message.
>
> Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm using Access 2007?
>
> Thanks again for your help.

Next guess....
Check your references to see if any show as "Missing"
Ctrl+G, Tools -> References
Otherwise, I'm stumped.
Sorry
Fred

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)
1/3/2008 9:34:24 PM
How do I know if a reference is missing? When I look at references, I
get a list of available references, and the first four have check
marks next to them, and the rest are blank. I don't clearly see that
anything is missing, though.

Thanks again!
0
apmessner (6)
1/3/2008 9:39:33 PM
On Jan 3, 3:41 pm, adampierce <apmess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think I'm using any reserved words...Here is the SQL:
>
> SELECT E_CURRENT_DATA.Prefix, E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName,
> E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName, E_CURRENT_DATA.Address, E_CURRENT_DATA.City,
> E_CURRENT_DATA.ZIP
> FROM E_CURRENT_DATA
> WHERE (((E_CURRENT_DATA.Volunteer)=False) AND
> ((E_CURRENT_DATA.Absent)=False) AND
> ((E_CURRENT_DATA.Duplicate)=False))
> ORDER BY E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName, E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName;
>
> I noticed that if I take out the "Where" clause, it works, but that's
> no good to me, because I need to filter the data on these fields.
>
> Thanks!

Have you tried simplifying the query and the WHERE clause as much as
possible? EG

"SELECT Prefix, LastName, FirstName,
Address, City, ZIP
FROM E_CURRENT_DATA
WHERE NOT (Volunteer Or Absent Or Duplicate)
ORDER BY LastName, FirstName"

> How do I know if a reference is missing? When I look at references, I
> get a list of available references, and the first four have check
> marks next to them, and the rest are blank. I don't clearly see that
> anything is missing, though.
>
> Thanks again!

If there was a problem, then one of the checked items would have the word
"Missing" next to it.
Fred

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)
1/3/2008 9:44:54 PM
"Fred Zuckerman" <ZuckermanF@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> "adampierce" <apmessner@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> How do I know if a reference is missing? When I look at references, I
>> get a list of available references, and the first four have check
>> marks next to them, and the rest are blank. I don't clearly see that
>> anything is missing, though.
>>
>> Thanks again!
>
> If there was a problem, then one of the checked items would have the word
> "Missing" next to it.
> Fred
Maybe there's a corrupted record somewhere in the table. Try deleting all
the records and run the query on the empty table. If you don't get the
error, then add back some records, and repeat.
Fred

0
ZuckermanF1 (252)
1/3/2008 9:54:01 PM
I think you hit it right on the head. I found a record that had some
corrupt data in it, and when I deleted it, the query worked! Thanks!
0
apmessner (6)

MS Access 2.0 "reserved error -1302 There is no message for this error"
Hi, Folks! I am trying to resurrect a copy of MS Access 2.0 (MS Office 4.3) under WFW v3.11. I cannot start up Access because of a couple of error messages (paraphrased): 1. Opening Access: "Cannot open SYSTEM.MDA, file exclusively locked" 2. When I try to join SYSTEM.MDA in Workgroup Administrator it goes through okay but Access comes up with the same error message. 3. When trying to create a new SYSTEM.MDA file in Workgroup Administrator: "Reserved Error (-1302)..." What the Fudge!?! Does anyone know what's going on? Does anyone know how it can be fixed? A...

Reserved Error (-7711); there is no message for this error
I am trying to pick out data from an OBDC Source so i have created a link table to it. I have created a query to look at the data in this table. I have chosen all the fields that i require. There is a date field in there which looks at sets of data for a week. If i go into the query design and actually type in the criteria of the date in this format it works year-month-day (2004-02-09). So i have tried to put a text box in to be able to type the date in and be able to search for. This doesnt work. This is the SQL i am using. Its really basic yet cant see the problem! SELECT CTCH_WK.CELLID, ...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ;; Evaluate FORM and save the result. (set ',res ,form) (error ;; This runs when FORM signals an error of any kind. (set ',ok t) (set ',msg (error-message-string err)))) (unless ,ok (error "Did not signal an error: %s (returned %s)" ',form ,res)) (when ,regexp ;; Here we know that FORM signaled an error, and that the ;; caller wants to check the error message. (unless (let ((case-fold-search t)) (string-match ,regexp ,msg)) (error "Error message does not match \"%s\": \"%s\"" ,regexp ,msg)))))) ;; Test assert-error, mostly by running it against itself. (assert-error (assert-error nil) "did not signal.*nil") (assert-error (assert-error t) "\\bt\\b") (as...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // error } Inside(final int y) { super(new Object() { int r = y; }); // correct } } } " Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without error and produces the correct code. In what sense is it an 'error'? It is not a compiler error, it is not a runtime error. To quote Douglas Adams "this must be some new meaning of the word 'error' with which I am unfamiliar". Any idea what's gone wrong? In article <gepkhr$rop$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Anon <blackhole@nowhere.com> wrote: > The Java language specification claims in: > 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations [<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/third_edition/html/classes.html#8.8. 7.1>] > Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without > error and ...

Error Message Help "Error Accessing File"
Hello, I don't understand this error message." Error accessing File. Network Connection may have been lost." I'm not using any network connection for the database. In the VBA editor is goes to "Private Sub Form_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)". I have been making a bunch of changes and I'm sure I have done something to corrupt this mdb but I don't know where to start of this one. I hope there is help for me... Thanks Norris x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com x-- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups x-- Access to o...

Error Message: "Error accessing product object method"
We get the Error message "Error accessing product object method" when we execute the following Lotus Script instruction: Call outlineTW.Save() in an agent. Our developer uses the Notes 5 Designer and those who have problems use the Notes 6 clients. Could it be the cause of the prolem? Or else: any help please? Hi Lucky Luke, > We get the Error message "Error accessing product object method" when > we execute the following Lotus Script instruction: Call > outlineTW.Save() in an agent. What type of object is outlineTW? I'm writing a script lib...

Error Writing to MS Access Database with Replication
Greetings, I have a Microsoft Access database that is replicated accross several computers using the built-in Access replication technology. Access replication supports automatically synchronizing updates that have been applied separately to each copy of the database. When replication is enabled in MS Access, a number of "system" columns are added to every table in the database in order to facilitate the synchronization database. Note that these columns are not visible by default within MS Access. I would like to insert new rows into one of the tables in this database using PROC SQL. The statements that I am using to perform this function worked fine before replication was enabled on the database. After replication was enabled, I now receive an error which indicates that SAS is attempting to modify the contents of the replication system columns. SAS should NOT be doing this, as the contents of these columns are automatically maintained by MS Access, and are protected against modification by external applications. The code that I am using, and the error message that I receive are provided below. Can anyone advise of a simple solution to this problem? Perhaps some other option to the libname statement or connect string that I have overlooked...? Thanks, s/KAM 508 %let MJFile=\\Speedy\D\Program Files\MJ Systems \LogSleuth2\Database\LogSleuth.mdb; <snip> 525 libname MJ ODBC noprompt="uid=admin;pwd=&MJPW;dsn=MS Access Database;DBQ=&MJ...

Error: AgentSocketPullInput error message
Hello all... I'm getting the following message repeated in the /var/adm/snmpd.log on HP-UX 11.11 server: AgentSocketPullInput: short read pending on socket close, data discarded at line 491 in file ../common.c I've been surfing around for the info but haven't had any luck finding a reference to this error message and what it might mean? I've done a stare 'n compare against a working snmpd.conf that's working just fine. Would anybody have a cluegram as to where I can look for some idea what this message is telling me...? ...

Error returned with no error message
Hi All, I am trying to access a Transform Data Task in a DTS by double clicking it. When I do, I get a message similar to "HResult of 0x80004005 (-2147467259) returned Unexpected error occurred. An error was returned without an error message" and the properties screen does not appear. Firstly this has got to be the most useless alert ever to appear on my screen, but more importantly what can I do about it? I cannot execute the step either as I get the same message. I thought that the DTS may have become corrupted but it is also happening when I create new DTS packages. Can...

Error message: 'error accessing file network connections may have been lost'
After working up an Access2000 database in Windows XP Pro over two months I am quite suddenly getting an error when attempting to open up forms. The error reads 'error accessing file network connections may have been lost' I would be most grateful for help as I until I solve this one I will not be confident opening up other databases on my machine which still seem to be working properly and I need to get on with finishing the errant application (Just in case it is relevant I installed Office XP with Access 2002 a week ago but this database has not been opened up on it. It may be a c...

"Property not found" in Access 2007; Reserved error (-1524) in 2010
A database works perfectly in Access 2002 where it was designed and still r= uns fine. In 2007, when you click on a command button to open a query, a m= essage appears: "Property not found". When you click on the same command b= utton in 2010, you get message "Reserved error (-1524)". I converted the d= atabase from 2002 to 2007 file format; the same problem occurs. The client= currently uses 2007. Any suggestions to fix this problem? Incidentally, there have been other a= nomalies. The database has people who can be volunteers, clients and/or do= nors. Rec...

E2900 error on boot: TL = 1, TT = 32. ERROR: Data Access Error -- Help??
Can someone help decipher this error below? Had Sun CE install 32Gb memory into 2 system boards (64Gb total), and now we are getting this error. We tried powering it back up with each system board individually, and get same error no matter which board is in, or both. So we're pretty sure it's not a single dimm that is the problem Sun Fire E2900 OpenFirmware version 5.19.4 (01/19/06 18:06) Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. SmartFirmware, Copyright (C) 1996-2001. All rights reserved. 32768 MB memory installed, TL = 1, TT = 32....

"Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" error when restarting application
Hi, we're using Oracle 10g, in combination with Delphi (7). Application uses Oracle client dll (oraociei10.dll). Quick explenation about the structure (All files are on the network): - A launcher application is started by the client. The launcher application checks an .ini file for the current application versie (.exe filename with a version postfix, e.g. "Application_112.exe"). The launcher starts the executable specified in the .ini file. In this way we can "release" by putting a new .exe file and updating the .ini file. The problem: In our application we've got the functionality to restart the application when a new version is available. If the application detects there is a new version (by checking the .ini file) the user can restart the application. The next thing happens on a restart: - Application starts the launcher again, the handle of the application is passed. - Application closes itself - Launcher waits until the application handle is gone - Launcher restarts application again (new version). When starting the application again, oracle generated the beautiful: "Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle" message. Initial thought was that the Oracle client was not unloaded, so we made the launcher wait up to 60 seconds after the application was closed and before the application is started again. But even then the error occurs. Detail: When not using the oracle client , but the "n...

EvaluateFunction error .... fails with no error message
When I attempt to make a call to a a function in a matlab assembly built for .net, an exception is thrown with error message (with no message!): .... MWMCR::EvaluateFunction error ... .. StackTrace: at MathWorks.MATLAB.NET.Utility.MWMCR.EvaluateFunction(String functionName, Int32 numArgsOut, Int32 numArgsIn, MWArray[] argsIn) at MathWorks.MATLAB.NET.Utility.MWMCR.EvaluateFunction(Int32 numArgsOut, String functionName, MWArray[] argsIn) at RevScenarios.RevScenarios.generateScenarios(Int32 numArgsOut, MWArray NetRevenue, MWArray AdSpend, MWArray ClicksCharged, MWArray AvgPosition, MWArray NumScenarios) The error I believe has something to do with the MWArray assembly. This error only occurs when using the 64bit version of MWArray.dll. Using a 32bit version of the assembly works just fine. Both MCR v710 32bit and 64bit ARE installed on the machine when it's running. What could be causing this? ...

ERROR() : Multi-line error messages
Hi all. I am working with this program where I scan lots of text strings and check their formats. If an error is found, the program terminates while printing an error message to screen as error(ErrorText); One of the strings is required to be on the letter/digit format ABC123 I have seen that there is a risk that the users either hit the wrong keys (hits 'O' instead of '0') or read the alphanumeric codes wrong ('l' instead of '1') when they enter them, so I want to be able to check the entered codes and display an error message like "Error in parameter SomeCode. Expects format 'ABC123'. Found letter 'l' (lowercase 'L') in digit position 1" The text in my own code is a little bit more elaborate, it prints the code that was actually found and goes into some details about where the error might have originated etc. These sorts of error messages quickly become too long to fit comfortably into one line in the command window. How can I break the error message up to appear over several lines when I use the function ERROR? Rune "Rune Allnor" <allnor@tele.ntnu.no> writes: > I am working with this program where I scan lots of > text strings and check their formats. If an error > is found, the program terminates while printing > an error message to screen as > > error(ErrorText); > [...] > These sorts of error messages quickly become > too long to fit comfortably i...

Mapping error codes to error messages
I need to make an error handling framework to be used by C++ applications running on HP-UX. In this, the application error codes can be mapped to pre-defined error messages. The framework would have C++ exception classes for error information propagation. I however have no clue on how to map the error codes to the messages, and efficiently access the messages through a simple mapping class or function. I know this is not exactly a UNIX question that we are discussing, but is anybody aware of any implementation techniques. Should it necessarily be a static array indexed by error codes or some r...

Error 680
Hello My PC runs Windows XP Pro and i need to bypass the pop-up error message '680' (no dial tone) This computer is a self-running station, totally automatic. When Windows displays this message, the computer waits for an human activity: clic on the button to confirm that I have seen the message. I can't accept it because this error message blocks my automatic processes. What can I do to bypass it ? I would like not to display this kind of pop-up message and keep the system running automatically, or validate it automatically (so, the computer can keep on running its processes)...

Automation Error Unspecified Error Message
I'm running a query and get the error in the subject line above. This is the query: strSQL = "SELECT XL_Import.Gate, XL_Import.Region, XL_Import.Section, XL_Import.[Charter Fields], " & _ "XL_Import.[Data Value], XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Table], XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Attribute] " & _ "FROM XL_Import " & _ "WHERE (XL_Import.Section = 'DF" & x & "') AND (XL_Import. [Data Value]<>'0') AND " & _ "(XL_Import.[Matrix 1 Table]= 'ProductOption') AND (XL_Import...

E2900 error on boot: TL = 1, TT = 32. ERROR: Data Access Error -- Help?? #2
Can someone help decipher this error below? Had Sun CE install 32Gb memory into 2 system boards (64Gb total), and now we are getting this error. We tried powering it back up with each system board individually, and get same error no matter which board is in, or both. So we're pretty sure it's not a single dimm that is the problem Sun Fire E2900 OpenFirmware version 5.19.4 (01/19/06 18:06) Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. SmartFirmware, Copyright (C) 1996-2001. All rights reserved. 32768 MB memory installed, TL = 1, TT = 3...

cannot delete file
cannot delete file - http://LongPathTool.com can fix it Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Copy...

cannot delete file
cannot delete file - http://LongPathTool.com can fix it Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Copy...

Error directing BCP In errors to error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server . Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet ...

How To Accessing C++ Class objects in C : getting error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!"
hi , i am Getting this Error fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... this Giving me the error!!! :( can Any Body Please Help me How to Access the C++ object in C file... Thanks In Advance :) Hi, > How to Access the C++ object in C file... Please have a look at the following page http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html Regards On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "sachinv1...@gmail.com" <sachinv1...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi , > i am Getting this Error > fatal error C1189: #error : "eh.h is only for C++!" > my Problem is i am Having C++ librabry and Appropriate .h file > i want to Access Them is .c File Files..... > to Be More Specific i am Creating a C++ Object in a C file... > this Giving me the error!!! :( > > can Any Body Please Help me > > How to Access the C++ object in C file... > Thanks In Advance :) In general, you can't. You can provide a procedural interface instead, and declare it in a header file like this: #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif void some_function(int, char*, double); // or whatever #ifdef __cplusplus } #endif This can then be included from both C and C++. On Jan 7, 4:32=A0pm, tragomaskhalos <dave.du.verg...@logicacmg.com> wrote: > On Jan 7, 11:17=A0am, "...

Web resources about - Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error. - comp.databases.ms-access

Reserved and excepted matters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Scotland , a finite list of matters are explicitly reserved in the Scotland Act. Any matter not explicitly listed in the Act is implicitly ...

Reserved Parking - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Rusting sign has a cheery friend to the left... (Look at the large version to read the little sticker).

The Exploding Fruit of the Lodgepole Pine Dwarf Mistletoe - All Rights Reserved - YouTube
Explosively- discharged fruit of the dwarf mistletoe, Arceuthobium americanum, captured by a Photron high-speed camera at Thompson Rivers University. ...

Emirati woman first to take on job traditionally reserved for men
Ayesha Al Marzooqi, 28, said she hoped her job at Khalifa Port would inspire other women to take up careers that were traditionally reserved ...

Palmer breach of trust decision reserved until New Year
A decision on whether Clive Palmer breached trust by allegedly funnelling money from a mining partner into his 2013 federal election campaign ...

AFL dumps mandatory reserved seating fee in bid to reduce prices
The AFL will dump reserved seating, streamline its variable pricing ticketing scheme and grant clubs more power over their match-day experience ...

The utmost of privacy is reserved for fly-ins to an exclusive Port Phillip resort
It is in the Melway - but you would never try to drive there. It is home to thousands of part-time residents who travel from around the world ...

Medical marijuana reserved for sickest kids by U.S. pediatric academy
With virtually no hard proof that medical marijuana benefits sick children, and evidence that it may harm developing brains, the drug should ...

Highway reserved for driverless trucks proposed from Mexico to Canada
Proposed corridor is predicted to ease the movement of commodities across borders and streamline business

Rogers: Reserved Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Online
The highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was unveiled at IFA Berlin just a couple short weeks ago, and it was made quite clear that Canadians ...