right to left menu

Dear All,

Using Access 2003/2007 I am looking to build a right to left menu on a
pop-up form. Using the activeX toolbar ( provided by windows V 6.0 )
was useful except I can't force the drop down menu to drop right to
left side, if any have any ideas regarding this issue I would
appreciate your support.

Regards,

Khalid Arramli
0
karramli (2)

karramli@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Using Access 2003/2007 I am looking to build a right to left menu on a
> pop-up form. Using the activeX toolbar ( provided by windows V 6.0 )
> was useful except I can't force the drop down menu to drop right to
> left side, if any have any ideas regarding this issue I would
> appreciate your support.

What do you mean, right to left?
Is that a Windows standard?

> Regards,
>
> Khalid Arramli
0
oil (4047)
2/10/2009 7:07:07 PM
On Feb 10, 10:07=A0pm, Salad <o...@vinegar.com> wrote:
> karra...@gmail.com wrote:

> What do you mean, right to left?
> Is that a Windows standard?

I mean to be read from the right side of the form with eastern letters
like arabic, persian adn others, the available components helps with
latin letters only.

regards,

Khalid
0
karramli (2)

left() and right() function in MS SQL vs MS ACCESS
I normally use MS ACCESS vs MS SQL,, which has a left() and right() function. I need to use MS SQL for this project but I am not familiar with it. I have read a few books, but can not figure out how to do this. Please help. If I need to compare the first 4 letters of a field, with the first four letters of another field, how can I do this? Select field1, field2 FROM table1 Where left(field1,4)=left(field2,4) (MS SQL does not have left() and right() functions) Please help. In addition, I have a CSV file with data like 10.20, which I import inrto a numberic field. Unforunately the value...

MS Access Database right for us?
Hi -- we are a small manufacturing looking for a multi-user database to take customer orders (nothing too complicated, with 3 users total). We think we should be using Access, but are wondering what alternatives there are. It has been recommended to us to use ASP.net and SQL instead, with the reasoning that: 1) Access is likely to go obsolete at some point 2) It will be more stable Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Allison, Your situation sounds like an ideal task for Access. As for Access being obsolete anytime soon I don't see that happening. Access can handle 3 users no pro...

what does SHIFT-left-or-right of up-down-left-right do?
Well, I know about shift up-and-down: shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes to scroll-down that FIRST time.) What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the left and right arrows? Oh, apparantely undocumented, I've found (via mistaken key-pushes) that RIGHT-arrow will do a SWAP (on stack), and that an UP-arrow gets you into HIST (that HIST is *one nice feature*!) Other tricks with those arrows? Thanks! David David Combs wrote: > Well, I know about shift up-and-down: > > shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on > choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the > cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. > > shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the > screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click > *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN > choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes > to scroll-down that FIRST time.) > > > What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the > left and right arrows? > > > Oh, apparantely undocumented,...

MS Access Database
Interested profiles should be delivered at versatilehr.farook@gmail.com Title: MS Access Database Location-NC Duration-3 months Skills & Experience: MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience developing MS Access applications. =95 SQL experience =95 ODBC =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB =95 Forms development =95 working with DB objects =95 Creating New Databases The Relational Model of Data Storage Creating Relational Database Tables Assigning a Primary Key to a Table =95 Joining tables in Database =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using conditions =95 Macros =95 Reporting =95 Using Datasheets =95 Customizing tool bars Farook Ahmed On 19 May, 19:15, Farook Ahmed <farook.versatil...@gmail.com> wrote: > Interested profiles should be delivered at > versatilehr.far...@gmail.com > > Title: MS Access Database > Location-NC > Duration-3 months > > Skills & Experience: > MS Access Database experience: Must understand and have experience > developing MS Access applications. > =95 SQL experience > =95 ODBC > =95 Importing and exporting excel spreadsheets to and from Access DB > =95 Forms development > =95 working with DB objects > =95 Creating New Databases > =A0The Relational Model of Data Storage > Creating Relational Database Tables > Assigning a Primary Key to a Table > =95 Joining tables in Database > =95 Queries and Advanced Queries using c...

MS Access databases
Hello, I have been trying to read a simple MSAccess database and show the records on screen but no success so far. I have created a DSN (Data Source Name) in my Win 2k box and the connection goes ok. But when I try to return a ResultSet using a simple SELECT statement, ("SELECT * FROM MyTable") no records appear. Database is Ok. It is a very simple table. I don't get *any* error message but also no records from it. Is there anything special I need to do for accessing it? Does anybody have a simple code for accessing MSAccess databases? (From DSN creation till sample code) Thanks in Advance. Java Newbie. import java.sql.*; public class DataBase { public static void main(String[] args) { String data = "jdbc:odbc:YahooAddrBook"; // data base friendly nam try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( data, "", ""); Statement st = conn.createStatement(); String q = "SELECT * " + "FROM yahoo_ab " + // table name "WHERE (\"Last Name\" LIKE '"+ args[0]+"') "+ "ORDER BY (\"First Name\")"; System.out.println(q); ResultSet rec = st.executeQuery(q); while(re...

does PHP read left to right or right to left?
I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable called 'image' and prints what it finds. showThumbnail takes an image for a parameter and resizes it before sending it to the screen. But when I do this: <?php showThumbnail(currentImage(), 20, 20); ?> showThumbnail is telling me that it is not being given a file name, and currentImage is printing the file name to the screen. How is that possible? What is the right way to do this? lawrence k wrote: > I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable > called 'image' and pr...

MS Access database
A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access database. They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data. My problem is that the database has a password on it. I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+. Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password? Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation? The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the data! Regards, Lance It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any software that you...

MS Access Database
Hi, I am working on a database to keep track all the caller's info in the database. For example: After the user entered a caller's information in the database, and when that same caller called back again the second time and then some of their information and also the client id automatically appeared on the screen so that the user don't need to retype them again. I want to keep track of each record as new records. The Id and first name will be the same. When I run a report I can link them all together and knowing that this person had called in twice! Any suggesti...

Opening databases with out MS access
Hi, I have an Access database file with all the switchboard commands and what I want to do is to try to access the switchboard command without opening microsoft access. Which means i want to access the database without opening access. I am seeing if I can make this file an executable file but i dont think this is the solution. If anybody have any ideas, please help. Thanks > I have an Access database file with all the switchboard commands and > what I want to do is to try to access the switchboard command without > opening microsoft access. Which means i want to access the database > without opening access. I am seeing if I can make this file an > executable file but i dont think this is the solution. If anybody have > any ideas, please help. Thanks You cannot use Access interface without having Access installed into your pc. -- PBsoft di Gabriele Bertolucci www.pbsoft.it skype: pbsoftsolution http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0001.htm *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Gabriele Bertolucci" <info@REMOVEpbsoft.it> wrote > You cannot use Access interface without > having Access installed into your pc. You can use (but not modify the design of) an Access database if you have the Access runtime, as packaged by the Office Developer Edition (pre-2003) or by the Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 System. If, in your view, installing the Access runtime qualifies as "having Access install...

Web resources about - right to left menu - comp.databases.ms-access

Protester Punched and Kicked at Donald Trump Rally in Tucson - First Draft. Political News, Now. - The ...
A protester being led out of Donald Trump’s rally in Tucson Saturday was punched and kicked by a crowd member who was arrested, while Mr. Trump’s ...

Istanbul bomber identified as Turkish member of Islamic State
Reuters Istanbul bomber identified as Turkish member of Islamic State Reuters ISTANBUL A Turkish member of the Islamic State militant group ...

More than a dozen students killed in Spain bus crash
CBS News More than a dozen students killed in Spain bus crash CBS News MADRID - A bus carrying university students back from a fireworks festival ...

The Latest: Havana seafront quiet ahead of Obama visit
HAVANA (AP) — The Latest on President Barack Obama's trip to Cuba (all times local):

Everything you need to know about the Hulk Hogan sex tape lawsuit that could cost Gawker over $115 million ...
On Friday , Gawker Media lost a gigantic lawsuit over the publication of a sex tape in 2012, brought against it by former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, ...

Indiana And Kentucky Lived Up To Every Bit Of The Hype
Indiana beat Kentucky 73-67 in the second round of the 2016 NCAA Tournament Saturday, but there might as well have been a trip to the Final Four ...

RNC Chair 'Not 100%' on Trump, Cruz, or Kasich Taking Nomination
RNC chairman Reince Priebus joined George Stephanopoulos on ABC's This Week to discuss violence at Donald Trump's rallies and this summer's Republican ...

Pope in Palm Sunday homily decries indifference to refugees
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis in his Palm Sunday homily decried what he called indifference to the refugees flooding into Europe, making a ...

Kasich says no to being a running mate on Republican ticket
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate John Kasich is taking himself out of the running for running mate.

Indiana town grateful all survived basketball team bus crash
Beaumont Enterprise Indiana town grateful all survived basketball team bus crash Beaumont Enterprise A school bus carrying Griffith High boys ...