Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services

Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes
mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d
animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical
engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive
Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation  at low cost with high
accuracy.

We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost
comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in-
house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive
aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designers so that
they can concentrate on their core expertise.

We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact
which prompts curiosity and attention.

3D Modeling improves your graphics and gives a better look to your
website. 3D modeling or animation is applicable where it is necessary
to convey your company's professional image.

With the advancement in technology we offer 3D AutoCAD Models, 3D
mechanical models, 3D AutoCAD Drafting, Free 3d models, 3D solid
animations along with CAD services. 3D softwares can offer magical
quality and the tools can create high quality 3d character &
animations.

For More information please visit us at
http://www.mechanical3dmodelling.com/

"3dmechanical" <spammer@gmail.com> wrote

> Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical <SNIP>

This spam violates USENET newsgroup rules and the charter of this newsgroup,
which can be found at http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.htm.  For what
it's worth, since the spammer is hiding behind both a free e-mail and free
news server, both addresses they can replace if (as they should, and
possibly will, be cancelled), I have filed complaints with both the e-mail
and news servers they used to spam us.

0
bouncer (4168)

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. ...

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. ...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

From 3d To 3d
Hi to all, i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person without using a 3D scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? Thanks Yeap you sure can, Its called structure from motion, you need to take several images from different angles, calculate the F matrix for the camera parameters of each camera, detect features common in all images (try harris corners) reproject the features from the images or view frame into some common view frame, triangulate the features (aka vertexes), taking into account reprojection errors etc and your done. Arash Partow ________________________________________________________ Be one who knows what they don't know, Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know, Thinking they know everything about all things. http://www.partow.net kingpin@freemail.it wrote: > Hi to all, > > i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person > without using a 3D > scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? > Thanks ...

Tekla 3D Modeling services, Xsteel 3D Models at affordable prices!
Tekla Structures & BIM software combines both building geometry and its element-specific properties to help construction managers reach these objectives. Sophisticated design and reporting tools allow the user to illustrate various levels of completeness to quantify the variety of alternative design proposals. Tekla Structures software effectively enhances communication among project participants to realize design intent and ultimately meet owner expectations. The Tekla model can be used to =95 Determine the complexity of the project =95 Extract quantities =95 Determine project budgets, general schedules, and resource availability =95 Associate lead times, delivery dates, methods, and materials =95 Understand the scope of labor and materials Tekla Structures BIM (Building Information Modeling) software helps construction companies build with quality, on time and on budget; by planning, communicating and managing project information throughout the construction management process. The software quickly pays for itself because management through the model is intuitive and informs proactive decision making. All the key elements of project delivery =96 data from preconstruction and construction planning through to site management =96 can be embedded into the Tekla model to schedule and monitor project performance from design to supply and installation. Tekla interfaces with the leading field BIM and virtual design and construction software to provi...

Sample CAD 3D Models, 3D CAD Modeling Services at Low Cost
Offering effective CAD 3D Modeling services for various engineering needs at affordable rates! COS provides effective CAD modeling services for customers moving from the 2D to the 3D world. We assist you in generating hi-definition, detailed, true three-dimensional models of your structural or mechanical part from your old 2D drawing. We provide 3D CAD drafting for all aspects of building services (architectural and structural) dealing with all phases of project from tender submission, design and analysis. We can convert your existing paper drawings into electronic CAD formats. The paper copy drawings are 100% manually drafted into CAD to match the original sheets exactly. All CAD files are drafted at full- scale, dimensionally accurate and 100% line connections with prevailing industry standards or a layering standard of your choice. Our 3D CAD modeling services gives images the added dimension and impact that prompts curiosity and attention. This translates to, quite simply, a boost in your sales. We can create almost any type of 3D model or animation for whatever your project. Whether you need a high quality render of your new packaging or a full animation to be used alone or composited into existing video. 3D models can be used for wide variety of uses such as: =95 Exterior Analysis =95 Interior Modeling =95 Animation =95 Web designing =95 Walkthrough/Flythrough =95 Marketing Presentation =95 Tender evaluation We use latest CAD techno...

Getting 3d printable models out of 3d graphics in Mathematica
Surfaces that appear fine in Mathematica aren't accepted to be printed by: ( *.obj,*.dxf,*.stl,...others) http://www.shapeways.com/ or need to be repaired at: http://www.sculpteo.com/ http://www.sculpteo.com/en/gallery/public/user/rlbagulatftn/ I give an example of one that Mathematica 8 failed on yesterday from my old work TFTN: (* b=c=1 torus cycloid*) (* b=2,c=1 baseball seam *) (* by R. L. BAGULA 10 JULY 1997=A9 *) a:=10; b=2; c=3; Clear[f,g ] f[t_]=Cos[t]; g[t_]=Sin[t] ; gr=ParametricPlot3D[{f[t] f[p/b]-(a+g[t])*g[p/c], ((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) f[p/b], ((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) g[p/b]}, {t,0,2Pi}, {p,0,12 Pi}, PlotPoints->100,PlotStyle->{Orange,Specularity[White,10]},Axes- >None,Mesh->None,Boxed->False] Export["kleinbottle_angcycloid_2_3.stl", gr] But I have many examples. I want to know if there is some test I can do on a model using Mathematica? Brice and other ray tracing programs which don't have "physical" requirements have no trouble with Mathematica model. One well known artist has a whole series of work based on one of my model fractals. (* 128*6128*128 CUBE OF xy,yz,zx beta triangle 3D *) (* BY R. L. BAGULA 30 May 2004=A9*) a=64; b1 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - y]]] b2 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - y]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]] b3 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]] g=Flatten[Table[If[Mod[1/(b1*b2*b3),2]==1, Cuboid[0.5*{x,y,z}],{}], {x,0,2*a},{y,0,...

3D model to simple 3d Stick model
Hello, I have a 3D autocad drawing of a steel structure. The beams are made by extending the cross-section. Now I want to import this into a 3D model. To do this, I only need the centre lines of those profiles. Is this possible? ...

Matrix 3d plot(3d graphic)
I have this matrix 8*8. Here's the matrix I want to plot: matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 6 7 9 8 4 12 5 4 3 2 1 7 9 0 14 9 0 1 3 4 6 2 3 15 6 0 2 3 4 6 9 3 15 7 1 3 2 4 6 9 8 15] How can I plot these matrix in 3D? Can anyone help me please? I know which functions are used for 3D plot in matlab. I begin in command window with defining my matrix: >>matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 ...

Questions regarding creating mechanical product presentations, 2D & 3D animations, and printed reports incorporating AutoCAD drawings and 3D solid model assemblies
Hello everyone, I am proficient with AutoCAD but a graphics / animation novice. I need to create a presentation for a mechanical product, that will show how the parts fit together and assemble, and show the device in operation. I want to create a written printed report with rendered images, drawings, supporting text, bills of materials, etc., and I also want to create a simple website (probably a free host) with drawings, supporting texts, and maybe a few simple animations. Lastly, I want to create a decent quality presentation and a 3D animation I can distribute on CD-ROM or DVD. If it is possible to create something that looks professional with freeware, shareware, or reasonably priced software, that is what I would like to use. A high end package like 3D studio max is not within my budget. I prefer freeware or shareware. I have all the 2D drawings and 3D solid models created via AutoCAD. Are GIF animations the way to go for the website, or is there something better ? I am guessing I need something with a small size that uses low bandwidth, and that will play in the majority of browsers like IE, Firefox, and Opera. I am considering using the freeware openoffice www.openoffice.org for the printed written report & presentation, and using the open source "Blender" www.blender.org for a 3D animation. I have also been looking at .Gif animation software like "Gif construction set"... http://www.mindworkshop.com/alche...

3D plot for a 3D matrix
Hi I have a 3D matrix C (600x36x196) that represent an object (each layer of that object is represented by the X-Y matrix) and the Z is the height of the layer in the object. So for example if I use the (imagesc) function for any of the (X-Y) it will give me a rectangle but I want to plot my 3D matrix to give me a parallel piped. So my matrix is C(600x36x196) where C(600X36X1) is a rectangle and C(600X36X2) is a rectangle too, and so on.....but I want to plot all of them to have a parallel piped. Thanks Ahmad ...

FA: Effect 3D Create and animate stunning 3D Images
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7107020891&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Find this and more at our fully searchable EBAY shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P For Children's Games, Educational, Language & Recreational Software ...

3D Parametric or 3D Surface?
Hi mans, &nbsp; I have 10 orbits builded&nbsp;with 64 points each and have 10 values&nbsp;for rotation (one to each orbit). I need build a 3D surface or solid that have the 10 orbits. &nbsp; Look VI e picture attached. &nbsp; I do it, but the result&nbsp;isnt reflective&nbsp;all points in each plan(x,y axis). &nbsp; I use Labview 7.1&nbsp; with WinXP &nbsp; Thx. tube.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/259227/1/tube.JPG orbita 3D.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/259227/2/orbita 3D.vi ...

3D representation of 3D matrix
Hi, I've created a matrix whixh is X x Y x Z, for instance 10x10x10. How can I plot this in 3D space? Following the 10x10x10 example, if all 1000 values were 1, it would be represented as a solid cube. Can this be done? It sounds easy, but I am having difficulty figuring it out. Thanks. DC dc lee wrote: > > > Hi, > I've created a matrix whixh is X x Y x Z, for instance 10x10x10. > How > can I plot this in 3D space? > Following the 10x10x10 example, if all 1000 values were 1, it would > be represented as a solid cube. > Can this be done? It sounds easy, but I...

FA: Effect 3D Create and animate stunning 3D Images
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7107020891&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT Find this and more at our fully searchable EBAY shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P For Children's Games, Educational, Language & Recreational Software ...

accessing 3D FFT data as 1D/3D complex/real arrays
I have a code that uses 3D fast Fourier transforms to solve Poisson's equation for electrostatics on a grid. The FFT library routines that I use have explicit, overloaded interfaces, so the data to be transformed (the actual argument) must be a 1D complex array, not a 3D complex array, and not real arrays. The data is initially real (imaginary part zero). After the forward transform it becomes complex and is manipulated. The backward transform bring the data back to the real domain (imaginary part zero again). The calculations before the forward transform and after the backward transf...

FS: Effect 3D Create and Animate stunning 3D Images #2
-- We give you MORE than others with FAST efficient despatch. With OUR Full Money back guarantee for faulty software including the cost of returning the item. Visit our store to see our feedback, we have over a thousand satisfied customers http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AUCTI0NST0P Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=effect&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=AUCTI0NST0P&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search Find this and more at our fully searchable EBAY shop: http:...

3d
are there any 3d libraries like opengl for java? <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:9d13b987c1b1f3900d32bb082a12d501@news.scbiz.com... > are there any 3d libraries like opengl for java? > Yes I got one from the Sun web site. All the demos work really well. anonymous@coolgroups.com wrote: > are there any 3d libraries like opengl for java? > Yes. The standard Java answer is Java3D. There are also more basic OpenGL bindings for Java. The difference is that Java3D is fundamentally based around a scene graph, so that you provide a higher- level overview ...

3D
I'm trying to wrap an image around a cylinder type object. Can I do this in photoshop rather easily with the right plug in? Or do I need to go to a 3D standalone program? Thanks. "Yappics" <jyates@commonfolknews.com> wrote in news:PWs6b.16769$gt1.880180@twister.socal.rr.com: > I'm trying to wrap an image around a cylinder type object. Can I do > this in photoshop rather easily with the right plug in? Or do I need > to go to a 3D standalone program? Thanks. you would only use photoshop to work on the image itself. If you want to use the i...

2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 25/Jan/2005
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 25/Jan/2005 500.3D.Objects 2CD 3D Studio Max Dinosaurs Rom 1CD 3d.Studio.Max.Complete.FX.Design 1CD 3D.Total.Textures.Vol.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 9CD 3D-Album PicturePro Platinum 3.1 1CD Abvent.Artlantis.Shaders.Vol1-Vol8 Animation.Factory.Power.Media.Pro 4CD Archvision 2.5D Moving Business People Volume 1 1CD Archvision 2.5d Moving Casual People V1 1CD Archvision 2.5D:Moving Travel People vol 1 1CD ArchVision.RPC.2.5.D.Applauding.People.Vol.1 2CD Archvision Business.People Vol.3 1CD Archvision Casual People Vol.2 1CD Archvision Co...

2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 22/Apr/2005
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 22/Apr/2005 500.3D.Objects 2CD 3D.Fluff.Volume.1 1DVD 3D Studio Max Dinosaurs Rom 1CD 3d.Studio.Max.Complete.FX.Design 1CD 3D.Total.Textures.Vol.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13 13CD 3D-Album PicturePro Platinum 3.1 1CD Abvent.Artlantis.Shaders.Vol1-Vol8 Ambientlight Multi.Texture.Packs.Complete.Collection 1CD Animation.Factory.Power.Media.Pro 4CD Archvision 2.5D Applauding People Vol 1 2CD Archvision 2.5D Moving Business People Volume 1 1CD Archvision 2.5D Moving Casual People Vol1 1CD Archvision 2.5D Moving Travel People Vol 1 ...

2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs, updated 25/June/2006
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs, updated 25/June/2006 GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- 500.3D.Objects 2CD 3D.Fluff.Volume.1 1DVD 3D Studio Max Dinosaurs Rom 1CD 3d.Studio.Max.Complete.FX.Design 1CD 3D.Total.Textures.Vol.1-.15 15CD 3D-Album PicturePro Platinum 3.1 1CD Absolute.Textures.CityScape 1CD Abvent.Artlantis.Shaders.Vol1-Vol8 Ambientlight Multi.Texture.Packs.Complete.Collection 1CD Animation.Factory.Power.Media...

2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 25/Jan/2005
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs :::::::: , updated 25/Jan/2005 500.3D.Objects 2CD 3D Studio Max Dinosaurs Rom 1CD 3d.Studio.Max.Complete.FX.Design 1CD 3D.Total.Textures.Vol.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 9CD 3D-Album PicturePro Platinum 3.1 1CD Abvent.Artlantis.Shaders.Vol1-Vol8 Animation.Factory.Power.Media.Pro 4CD Archvision 2.5D Moving Business People Volume 1 1CD Archvision 2.5d Moving Casual People V1 1CD Archvision 2.5D:Moving Travel People vol 1 1CD ArchVision.RPC.2.5.D.Applauding.People.Vol.1 2CD Archvision Business.People Vol.3 1CD Archvision Casual People Vol.2 1CD Archvision College Vol 1 1CD Archvision Flowers Volume 1 1CD Archvision Formal.People.Vol.1 1CD Archvision Fountains.Vol.1 1CD Archvision Medical People Vol. 1 1CD Archvision Realpeople Casual People Vol 4 Hispanic 1CD Archvision Realpeople Industrial People Vol.1 1CD Archvision Realpeople Travelling People Vol 1 1CD Archvision Realpeople Travelling People Vol 2 1CD Archvision Realpeople Walking Business People vol 1 Archvision Resort Vol 1 1CD ArchVision.RPC.Applauding.People 2CD Archvision RPC Automobiles Vol 1A 1CD Archvision RPC Automobiles Vol 1B 1CD Arcbvision RPC Automobiles vol 3 1CD Archvision RPC College Students vol 1 1CD ArchVision.RPC.Moving.Casual.People.Vol.1 1CD Archvision.RPC.Plantscape.Vol.1 1CD Archvision.RPC.Plantscape.Vol.2 1CD ArchVision.RPC.Seated.People.Vol.1 1CD Archvision RPC Traveling People vol 2-Asian 1CD Archvision RPC Trees Vol.3 Tropical 1CD Archv...

Web resources about - Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services - comp.databases.ms-access

home - an introduction to infectious disease modelling
Easy to follow, step-by-step introduction to infectious disease modelling and its applications, with worked examples and exercises based on real ...

Rail transport modelling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Railway modelling (UK, Australia, Ireland and Canada) or model railroading (US and Canada) is a hobby in which rail transport systems are modelled ...

Military Illustrated Modeller AFV - The World's No.1 Plastic Scale Modelling AFV Magazine on the App ...
Get Military Illustrated Modeller AFV - The World's No.1 Plastic Scale Modelling AFV Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

All sizes - June Dally Watkins Modelling School, Sydney, ca. 1952 / photonegative by Peter Godwin - Flickr ...

Mephisto's final days: 3D modelling to reveal WWI secrets
The final days of a near-century-old World War I German tank could be partially relived through advanced 3D technology, thanks to research conducted ...

Krugman's economic modelling morass
Paul Krugman is championing John Hicks' IS-LM model as an explanation of today's economic crisis. It's an unrealistic theory that time should ...

Sophie Dahl makes modelling comeback
Sophie Dahl makes modelling comeback

Johnny Depp is ‘quite worried’ about daughter Lily-Rose’s modelling, acting career - HeraldSun Search ...
HE’S one of the coolest actors in Hollywood, but even Johnny Depp suffers from parental anxiety.

Modelling: the career that went out of fashion
... supermodels are losing their cachet. Models on the catwalk at a 2015 Chanel show in Paris. There are "new girls" every season, says modelling ...

Robyn Lawley's setback on eradicating the term "plus-size" in modelling
Describing yourself as "visibly plus-size model" or "not visibly plus-size model" is the latest thing, says the Sydney-born model.