Securing Access 2000 Database

What is the best way to secure a multi-user access database?  Here is
the issue.

Customer is wanting to allow ALL users into the database, but they
only want 2 users to be able to DELETE records.

I have split the database into 2 files:
* Data File (Tables)
* Program File (Linked Tables to Data File, queries, Forms,
Reports...)

User double clicks on Program File for normal use.

Suggestions?

I tried to implement the Security Work-group file and added the groups
and got everything setup that I wanted and it worked, but then when I
went to another PC to test, I was not able to login to the Database
(something about Security right, I think it is trying to autologin as
"admin" and it doe s not have that user in the Work-group file)

Am I doing something wrong?  Do I have the right approach?

Please Advise.  (First time trying to secure a database for multi-user
system)

thanks,
Jeff

harris@compu-type.net wrote:
> What is the best way to secure a multi-user access database?  Here is
> the issue.
>
> Customer is wanting to allow ALL users into the database, but they
> only want 2 users to be able to DELETE records.
>
> I have split the database into 2 files:
> * Data File (Tables)
> * Program File (Linked Tables to Data File, queries, Forms,
> Reports...)
>
> User double clicks on Program File for normal use.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> I tried to implement the Security Work-group file and added the groups
> and got everything setup that I wanted and it worked, but then when I
> went to another PC to test, I was not able to login to the Database
> (something about Security right, I think it is trying to autologin as
> "admin" and it doe s not have that user in the Work-group file)
>
> Am I doing something wrong?  Do I have the right approach?
>
> Please Advise.  (First time trying to secure a database for multi-user
> system)
>
> thanks,
> Jeff
0