Shifting data to the right

Access97 using VBA code.
I have an array of textboxes, 8 columns across and 5 rows down.
If all the boxes in row 3 have data in them and I place my cursor in
the 4th box in this row, how can I move the contents of 4 to 5 then 5
to 6, 6 to 7, and 7 to 8.
I don't want to effect rows above and below row 3.
All I want to do is push data to the right making room to insert an
item to a lineup.
My textboxes are named txt01 thru txt40
Each row represents a different machine lineup.
I've looked at select case using Case txt17 to txt24 then breaking it
into if txt17 if txt18 etc. This looks bulky and I hoped there might
be a simpler solution via a function.
Any suggestions.

RICK
0
rbrowniii (85)

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C378A7.A810CA10

Rick--

With the naming system for the text boxes that you descibe, it sounds =
like there's no array or matrix of boxes, just a lot of single boxes.  =
You could take advantage of one of the ways to name a control, namely =
the
=20
Me("txt" & format(n,"00"))   =20

form, where n is the number of the box you want.  Using the setup you =
describe, you could use something like:

Sub MoveStuffRight(RowNum as Integer, ColNum as Integer)
'
'This just moves things right by one position.  Any contents in the last =
cell are lost.
'RowNum is the row you want to work in, and ColNum is the column of the =
box you=20
'will empty by moving its contents to the right
    For i =3D (ColNum * RowNum) + 1 to RowNum * 8
        Me("txt" & format(i, "00")) =3D me("txt" & format(i - 1, "00"))
    Next i
    Me("txt" & format(ColNum, "00")) =3D ""
    Me("txt" & format(ColNum, "00")).SetFocus  =20
End Sub

I haven't tried this out, of course.  Hope it helps. =20

Jim Beard

"Rick Brown" <rbrowniii@compuserve.com> wrote in message =
> Access97 using VBA code.
> I have an array of textboxes, 8 columns across and 5 rows down.
> If all the boxes in row 3 have data in them and I place my cursor in
> the 4th box in this row, how can I move the contents of 4 to 5 then 5
> to 6, 6 to 7, and 7 to 8.
> I don't want to effect rows above and below row 3.
> All I want to do is push data to the right making room to insert an
> item to a lineup.
> My textboxes are named txt01 thru txt40
> Each row represents a different machine lineup.
> I've looked at select case using Case txt17 to txt24 then breaking it
> into if txt17 if txt18 etc. This looks bulky and I hoped there might
> be a simpler solution via a function.
> Any suggestions.
>=20
> RICK
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C378A7.A810CA10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Rick--</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>With the naming system for the text boxes that you =
descibe, it=20
sounds like there's no array or matrix of boxes, just a lot of single=20
boxes.&nbsp; You could take advantage of one of the ways to name a =
control,=20
namely the</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"courier new" size=3D2>Me("txt" &amp;=20
format(n,"00"))&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>form, where n is the number of the box you =
want.&nbsp; Using=20
the setup you describe, you could use something like:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>Sub&nbsp;MoveStuffRight(RowNum =
as Integer,=20
ColNum as Integer)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>'This just moves things right =
by one=20
position.&nbsp; Any contents in the last cell are lost.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>'RowNum is the row you want to =
work in, and=20
ColNum is the column of the box you </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>'will empty by moving its =
contents to the=20
right</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; For i =3D =
(ColNum *=20
RowNum)&nbsp;+ 1&nbsp;to RowNum * 8</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Me("txt" &amp; format(i, "00")) =3D me("txt" &amp; format(i - 1,=20
"00"))</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Next =
i</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Me("txt" &amp;=20
format(ColNum, "00")) =3D ""</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Me("txt" &amp;=20
format(ColNum, "00")).SetFocus&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>End Sub</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I haven't tried this out, of course.&nbsp; Hope it=20
helps.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jim Beard</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>"Rick Brown" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:rbrowniii@compuserve.com"><FONT=20
size=3D2>rbrowniii@compuserve.com</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
</FONT><A =
href=3D"news:82227677.0309111841.7538be6c@posting.google.com"><FONT=20
size=3D2>news:82227677.0309111841.7538be6c@posting.google.com</FONT></A><=
FONT=20
size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D2>&gt; Access97 using VBA =
code.<BR>&gt; I have=20
an array of textboxes, 8 columns across and 5 rows down.<BR>&gt; If all =
the=20
boxes in row 3 have data in them and I place my cursor in<BR>&gt; the =
4th box in=20
this row, how can I move the contents of 4 to 5 then 5<BR>&gt; to 6, 6 =
to 7, and=20
7 to 8.<BR>&gt; I don't want to effect rows above and below row =
3.<BR>&gt; All I=20
want to do is push data to the right making room to insert an<BR>&gt; =
item to a=20
lineup.<BR>&gt; My textboxes are named txt01 thru txt40<BR>&gt; Each row =

represents a different machine lineup.<BR>&gt; I've looked at select =
case using=20
Case txt17 to txt24 then breaking it<BR>&gt; into if txt17 if txt18 etc. =
This=20
looks bulky and I hoped there might<BR>&gt; be a simpler solution via a=20
function.<BR>&gt; Any suggestions.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
RICK</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C378A7.A810CA10--

Thanks for your reply, it didn't work out of the box but after a
little tweaking I got it to work.  This will save loads of coding and
re-naming of my textboxes. It got my mind looking at it differently as
I was bogged down.
Thanks for taking the time.
Rick

"Jim Beard" <james.beard@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<bxb8b.420166$o%2.191156@sccrnsc02>...
> Rick--
>
> With the naming system for the text boxes that you descibe, it sounds
> like there's no array or matrix of boxes, just a lot of single boxes.
> You could take advantage of one of the ways to name a control, namely
> the
>
> Me("txt" & format(n,"00"))
>
> form, where n is the number of the box you want.  Using the setup you
> describe, you could use something like:
>
> Sub MoveStuffRight(RowNum as Integer, ColNum as Integer)
> '
> 'This just moves things right by one position.  Any contents in the last
> cell are lost.
> 'RowNum is the row you want to work in, and ColNum is the column of the
> box you
> 'will empty by moving its contents to the right
>     For i = (ColNum * RowNum) + 1 to RowNum * 8
>         Me("txt" & format(i, "00")) = me("txt" & format(i - 1, "00"))
>     Next i
>     Me("txt" & format(ColNum, "00")) = ""
>     Me("txt" & format(ColNum, "00")).SetFocus
> End Sub
>
> I haven't tried this out, of course.  Hope it helps.
>
> Jim Beard
>

> "Rick Brown" <rbrowniii@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> > Access97 using VBA code.
> > I have an array of textboxes, 8 columns across and 5 rows down.
> > If all the boxes in row 3 have data in them and I place my cursor in
> > the 4th box in this row, how can I move the contents of 4 to 5 then 5
> > to 6, 6 to 7, and 7 to 8.
> > I don't want to effect rows above and below row 3.
> > All I want to do is push data to the right making room to insert an
> > item to a lineup.
> > My textboxes are named txt01 thru txt40
> > Each row represents a different machine lineup.
> > I've looked at select case using Case txt17 to txt24 then breaking it
> > into if txt17 if txt18 etc. This looks bulky and I hoped there might
> > be a simpler solution via a function.
> > Any suggestions.
> >
> > RICK
>  --
0
rbrowniii (85)

MS Access 2000
I have a MS Access 2000 problem. My access database has quite a few tables (about 10) but my problem is only w/1 table and this 1 table has a 1 to 1 relationship w/1 other table. Every once in a while (I'd say about once a month) the data for 1 record gets shifted to the right in this one table. To give you idea of what is happening, see the following: What record should look like: ID DOCKET Number AnimalType Sex Age 1 111111 Giraffe Male 22 What record looks like: ID DOCKET Number AnimalType Sex Age 1 111 111Gira ffeM ale Every time that this error occurrs in this table the table that it has a 1 to 1 relation with also has the "Docket Number" completely missing. I have had this and am not sure why it happens, but it is a corruption. To fix it I have at times succeeded with a compact and repair. Other times I have had to rebuild the file or revert to a version prior to the problem, update changes and import to current data. Wish I could help further but I suggest treating this as a database corruption and immediately take steps to restore the file to an uncorrupted state. Jeff <wesley.d.gibbs@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138624928.596617.263470@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... >I have a MS Access 2000 problem. My access database has quite a few > tables (about 10) > but my problem is only w/1 table and this 1 table has a 1 to 1 > relationship w/1 other > table. > > Every once in a while (I'd say abo...

MS Access Script to import data from external mde database to mdb database
Hi, Does anyone know of a way I can write a script that imports a table from a particular .mde file? I don't seen any obvious way to do it as a macro. Any suggestions if it can be done as a macro or as a written module? My ultimate goal is to have script that clears info out of 1 table in an .mdb file, imports an identically structured table from a .mde file, runs an append query I have in place to copy the data from the imported table to the table in my.mbd file, and then delete the imported table. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes, George Hadley ghadley_00@yahoo.com With DBEngine(0)(0) .Execute "DELETE * FROM Suppliers WHERE SupplierID IN (SELECT SupplierID FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers)" .Execute "INSERT INTO Suppliers SELECT * FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers" End With Is this code I would run as a module? Yes or you could use the strings in two separate saved queries. ...

MS Access Database right for us?
Hi -- we are a small manufacturing looking for a multi-user database to take customer orders (nothing too complicated, with 3 users total). We think we should be using Access, but are wondering what alternatives there are. It has been recommended to us to use ASP.net and SQL instead, with the reasoning that: 1) Access is likely to go obsolete at some point 2) It will be more stable Does anybody have any thoughts on this? Allison, Your situation sounds like an ideal task for Access. As for Access being obsolete anytime soon I don't see that happening. Access can handle 3 users no problem. I would recommend that you get the Access database setup by someone with some database experience as a poorly designed database regardless of the application could have problems. The ASP.net and SQL server options would require much more development time and money. Just my two cents... Good luck, -Joe "Allison" <marimbasherry@gmail.com> wrote in news:1140204889.603121.190570@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: > It has been recommended to us to use ASP.net and SQL > instead, with the reasoning that: > > 1) Access is likely to go obsolete at some point The person making the recommendations is clearly quite ignorant of reality. Microsoft has already invested a huge amount of work in the next version of Access, Access 12, which will be released as part of the next MS Office suite, which I expect to be released along with Windows Vista next year. From...

NI Security
Windows XP SP2 LabVIEW 8.2.1I read with interest the article, <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=298644&amp;query.id=90968#M298644" target="_blank">Domain Account Manager error.</a> I'd like to use NI's Domain Account Manager (if possible) with an executable we have. Depending on the User, they will have limited access to certain screens within our application. I've not looked at how to encapsulate the Domain Account Manager yet, but I was hoping to understand how to pull the Access Rights information from the Get Access Right Method. The attached simple attached example (screenshot) yields no string data when executed.Questions:- Are the NI Security Domain Acccount Manager only related to BridgeVIEW/DSC, and not generic LabVIEW? - Why no string data when executed? - Is it possible to utilize the NI Security Domain Acccount Manager with an executable? If so, what extra steps do I need to be mindful of when deploying? Hope someone can point me in the right direction!Regards,Chroma No Access Rights Data.png: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/308607/1/No Access Rights Data.png ...

Importing data from an Excel spreadsheet into an MS Access database
I need to import data from a spreadsheet that is created new every day into an MS Access database. The data is in a workbook consisting of multiple work sheets. I plan to import using the TransferSpreadsheet method. The name of the spreadsheet will change every day, but the position of the data to be imported will always be the same. Here is my problem: Having never used this method before, I am unsure as to what to put in the Range parameter. The Range is (let's say) B26:L26 in a sheet labeled "TodayData". How would I put that in the Range parameter? Help in VBA only shows how to import from a spreadsheet with a single sheet. I worked the problem out for myself. FYI the range includes the worksheet name thusly: "sheet4!B26:K26" costcontrol97@yahoo.com (Doug Beacher) wrote in message news:<50727121.0401211756.264e0841@posting.google.com>... > I need to import data from a spreadsheet that is created new every day > into an MS Access database. The data is in a workbook consisting of > multiple work sheets. > > I plan to import using the TransferSpreadsheet method. The name of > the spreadsheet will change every day, but the position of the data to > be imported will always be the same. > > Here is my problem: Having never used this method before, I am unsure > as to what to put in the Range parameter. The Range is (let's say) > B26:L26 in a sheet labeled "TodayData". How would I p...

ms access data access pages
hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables on the data page in tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. plz reply me with regards uttam On Mar 24, 5:06 am, kunu...@gmail.com wrote: > hi my self uttam . i am working in r & d organization . friends i > need a he lp from u . if any one of u know how add two > sections(consisting of caption, header, footer ) be displayed on the > same data page in ms access 2003 or 2005.i tried to display two tables > on the data page in > tabular format but i could not do it. it is allowing to display one > table but it is not allowing to display the other table separately in > tabular format . i want more than one table in tabular format to be > dispalyed in data page separately with some text in-between tables. > plz reply me > with regards > uttam Use a form and subforms. ...

how to access data iin a MS Excel file using database components?
Can we read data in columns from an MS Excel file? It is possible to use the usual database components in the Delphi palete to read data in an excel file? but how? ...

Using xtopdf and pypyodbc to publish MS Access database data to PDF
Wrote a program that lets you publish your MS Access database data to PDF, = using Python, ReportLab, xtopdf (my toolkit) and pypyodbc. Sharing it here. Link: http://jugad2.blogspot.in/2013/04/using-xtopdf-and-pypyodbc-to-publish-ms.h= tml Note: Saw some comments about my blog post on the Python Reddit, which made= me realize that I had not explained that similar code can be used to publi= sh data from any ODBC database (for which you have an ODBC driver, and whic= h is supported by pypyodbc), to PDF. All you have to do is change the conne= ction string in the code, and maybe a few other small tweaks for difference= s between SQL dialects of different RDBMS's. Enjoy. - Vasudev Ram www.dancingbison.com jugad2.blogspot.com ...

Importing MS Access data into MS Word
In the thread "combining multiple address fields into 1 address field", Stuart (?) helped solve that problem. I then tried to set up a mail merge in Word to check how I could use and merge the data. I found the database tool bar and opened the appropriate database - but... I could not find a way to open a particular table or query in order to insert the fields from the query into Word. The procedure I followed was this: - open a blank word .doc - from the database tool bar selected "insert database" - a window opened, headed 'Database' and divided into 3 section: at the top a section titled "data source", a middle section titled "data options", a bottom section titled "insert the data into the document" - "under "data source" I clicked "get data" - a window headed 'Select data source' opened - I navigated to the relevant database (mobmem07.mdb) and selected it. - this added the database location to the "data source" part of the 'database' window - I then looked at the "query options" section I found I could not select a table or query from within the database I had opened. Word had merely defaulted to opening one of the two tables in it. The only querying I could do was on the table it had loaded from the functions Word provided. I could not find a way to open any other table let alone a query. Moreover, I couldn't see a wa...

exporting data from ms access to ms project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites etc that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, England Automation may be a better idea (as the other respondent said). Alternatively, I know that I have seen a Microsoft document describing the Project db schema. I just can't remember where. Some googling should be able to find it. HTH, TC "Rob Mcc" <robmccormick@fsmail.net> wrote in message news:4d41d284.0311170143.3428b5d9@posting.google.com... > Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access > database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and > completion data of different projects, which is stored in the > database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so > that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will > automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can > refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any > one can give me any ad...

RE: How can I access data from MS Access?
Peter, I sadly admit that I was wrong. "Doesn't seem to work" is effectivly even more useless than "doesn't work". I give up. Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. On 5 Feb, 19:40, "Sells, Fred" <f...@adventistcare.org> wrote: > Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center > with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work". top that. I used to use a cross-compiler (targetting some obscure single-c...

1* Exporting data from Ms Access to Ms Project
Im wondering if any on can help me to export data out of an ms access database into ms project 2002. I want to export a start date and completion data of different projects, which is stored in the database. I think this process can be done invisible to the user, so that when they enter the data into access and save it, it will automatically create a project schedule in ms project, which they can refer to at a later date in the application. I would appreciate if any one can give me any advice on this matter, i.e. VBA code etc or good web sites, books that may be of use. Regards Rob McC, England There is code to write from Access to Project in Scott Barker's "Access 2000 Power Programming". Never automated Project, but the rest of his code worked a charm, so that should too. ...

how to access MS data access 2.7 sdk ???
I keep getting the following when trying to create a connection to a database : Error: User defined type not declared . The declaration it is complaining about is : c1 As ADODB.Connecton I'm re-entering this mess from a couple of years ago, and just want to connect to a DB2 v8.1 database from a VB app. Any suggestions, code examples, etc., would be appreciated. Mairhtin O'Feannag mairhtin at techsolutionsgroupllc dot com ... On 24 May 2004 13:31:01 -0700, in comp.lang.basic.visual.database you wrote: >I keep getting the following when trying to create a co...

Wanted
I am wanting to be able to write reports against an ms-access database that is part of another package. I only want to report from the database. What I need is a package that will allow me to create the reports and then be able to distribute a run-time version. The client may not have Office so the package must run standalone. It could get to the Access database through an ODBC driver. Does anyone know what packages available? It looks like Crystal Reports has taken out their runtime version with their latest software but that was only a footnote in a book that I was reading. Please provide me with a list to start researching. Thanks, Joe There used to be other third-party report writers, but I don't know how many have survived over the years -- Crystal Reports appears to have been the most popular of these packages. (It is the only one that I have observed closely in use, and I saw some impressive work done with it on web applications against SQL Server.) Unless the magnitude of the distributable would be a problem, you can create your reports in Access, and distribute the Access application to run them with Access' runtime support. You'll get the Access runtime support in the Office Developer Edition for Access 97 - 2002, and in the Visual Studio.NET Tools for Office 2003 System for Access 2003. If you have difficulties with deployment using only the Packaging and Distribution Wizard, you can use a third-party installer such as Wise InstallMaster or Instal...

access MS-Access database in C# Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application Blocks to access the database. I have tried 2 possible connection strings. ----------------------------------------- str_1 = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" + DBFilePath; str_2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + DBFilePath; //SqlHelper is the class in the Microsoft Application Blocks SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery( str_1, CommandType.Text, SQL_str); ----------------------------------- The error message I got is: "Unknown connection option in connection string: driver." for str_1 and " Unknown connection option in connection string: provider." for str_2 So I am wondering, where is the problem? Is it because my connection string for MS Access is specified wrongly? Or is it because I cannot use SqlHelper to access the MS Access database? ( I have used SqlHelper class to access the MS SQL server, and it works) Your help will be greatly appreciated. James James wrote: > Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine > in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. > > But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application > Blocks to access the database. > > I have tried 2 possible connection strings. > > ----------------------------------------- > ...

Web resources about - Shifting data to the right - comp.databases.ms-access

Shifting baseline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A shifting baseline (also known as sliding baseline ) is a type of change to how a system is measured, usually against previous reference points ...

Parse Shifting Community Forum To Stack Overflow, Google Groups
Facebook-owned cloud-application platform Parse is shifting its developer community over from its custom community forum to more standard tools ...

Infographic: Are brands shifting to owned media instead of Facebook?
Jun Group , a content distribution platform, released data this week that shows brand advertisers have shifted their digital goals away from ...

Ringtone Maker - Fade In & Fade Out & Time Stretching & Pitch Shifting in Realtime (Free) on the App ...
Get Ringtone Maker - Fade In & Fade Out & Time Stretching & Pitch Shifting in Realtime (Free) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

TEDxVancouver - Jack Horner - The Shape-Shifting Skulls of Dinosaurs - YouTube
"The Shape-Shifting Skulls of Dinosaurs" will focus on our latest discoveries concerning how dinosaur skulls changed as they grew to adult hood, ...

Shifting regional alliances put Hamas 'up for grabs'
Palestinian politics have long existed relatively independent of the regional developments surrounding them. As Hamas knows well, this is no ...

TV viewing habits move to time shifting
Television networks say they are not worried that a recent report shows that up to 21 per cent of Australian TV viewing now occurs after the ...

The shifting balance of power will test our miners
Steep declines in the prices of iron ore, coal and gas are not simply fluctuations in the market, but a reflection of how the fundamentals have ...

Profit-shifting by multinational companies costing Tax Office dearly
The government could be losing more than $1 billion in potential revenue each year because of the international tax minimisation strategies used ...