Text box linked to combo box

Good day,

I am new to Access and need a question answered please.

I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the
fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups).

The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following:

EmployeeID
FirstName
LastName
Group1
Group2
Group3
Group4
Group5

The tblGroups consists of the following:

GroupID
Groups
Description

What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group
description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source"
field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is
fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3 and not
field 1.

Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first table
?

0
les.stout (9)

Les wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I am new to Access and need a question answered please.
>
> I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the
>  fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups).
>
> The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following:
>
> EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5
>
> The tblGroups consists of the following:
>
> GroupID Groups Description
>
> What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the
> Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control
> Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number
> which is fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3
> and not field 1.
>
> Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first
> table ?

LEt's step back a bit and consider changing your structure a little.

Create a 3rd table, tblEmployeeGrp
EGrpID
EmployeeID
GroupID

For each group that an employee is part of, you have one record in this
3rd table.  That way if the employee is only part of one group there's
just one record; if they're part of 10 groups, you can accommodate it.
(Oh, and by the way, you'd then remove those group1 to group5 fiels in
tbleEmployees.)

Now, for your form, you 'll have a master form based on tblEmployees,
and then a subform based on tblEmployeeGroup.  The subform will be
driven by a query, which will include tblemployeeGrp and tblGroups.
You'll pull the Description from tblGroups, the other stuff from
tblEmployeeGrp.

I hope this helps.  There's a lot of concept here, about forms and
subforms, related tables, queries, etc.  You'll have to look in Help, or
at the sample databases, or get an Access book if you want to pursue the
details.

Good luck.
0
jan7765 (26)

Text box linked to Combo Box #2
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is fine, but i want to see the discription which is in field 3 and not field 1. Is this possible or must i also have the description in the first table ? Tempy *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** This article tells you how to show the other columns of a combo box in textboxes: http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0058.htm -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Tempy" <anonymous@devdex.com> wrote in message news:Z2Kde.2$pE6.405@news.uswest.net... > Good day, > > > I am new to Access and need a question answered please. > > > I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the > fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). > > > The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: > > > EmployeeID > FirstName > LastName > Grou...

Adding Combo Box Text To A Text Box
I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help is appreciated. This will do it: Private Sub ComboBox_AfterUpdate() If IsNull(Me.Textbox) Then Me.Textbox = ComboBox Else Me.Textbox = Me.Textbox & vbNewLine & ComboBox End If End Sub Wayne wrote: >I have a combo box and a text box on a form. When I choose a value >from the combo box, I want it to be added to the textbox. I'm able to >do this by using the following code when I click the combo box: > >Me!Textbox = Me!TextBox & Me!ComboBox > >I now need the additional combo box items to be added on a new line in >the text box each time I click the combo box. I've tried using >Sendkeys "^{Enter} but I'm not achieving the desired result. > >I know this is probably very simple, but I'm just not seeing it. Any >help is appreciated. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http:/...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop-down box, subcategory will display in its text area the Description of the subcategory ID of the existing record on the table. The drop-down list for Subcategory works fine. However, the text portion is blank for records on the 2nd category. In other words, there are 10 records for the first category, Accessories. Subcategory displays fine for these. But for the 11th record and subsequent records, subcategory is blank (text portion, although drop-down works correctly). If I just display subcategory ID, and not convert to description, it works fine. My SQL statement for subcategory is: "SELECT ItemSubcatID, ItemSubcatDesc FROM tlkpItemSubcategory WHERE (((ItemCategoryID)=[Forms]![frmItems]![cboItemCategory])) ORDER BY ItemSubcatDesc;" Column count is 2, column width is 0, 2. Bound column is 1. I think the problem lies around here. When I have column width = "1,1&...

Combo box fills text box
Hello again, I have a form that fills a text box with data according to the selection in the combo box. Two questions please: 1) The combo box does not have a control source so when opening the form, the combo box is empty but the text box already contains the first record. What do I need to do to either have both the combo box and text box empty on open or have both contain the first record on open. (If it takes VBA code, please point me in the right direction as I have not worked with it since '99). 2) I'm getting a runtime error 3077 on one of the records. I checked it to see i...

Populate text boxes with combo box selection
I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. godber wrote: > I need to populate text boxes for instance with employee information > using their unique employee works number selected from a combo box. > Can anyone help, I am told thru visual basic this can be achieved. You can do it without VBA. Add extra columns to the combo box Set the width of the columns to 0 if you want to hide them In the text bnoxes you want to show the...

Listbox based on text box and combo box.
On an unbound form, I have a combobox called 'cboproducttype' and a text box called 'txtamountappliedfor'. I have an Add button that I would like the user to be able to hit once a product and amount applied for has been entered. This should populate an unbound listbox to display their selections. A user can select one or more sets of product types and the amount applied for. They should also have the functionality to remove a 'set' if they made a mistake without the need to rebuild the whole listbox of selections. Then - I want to loop through the listbox of selections to see what is being requested. (I know how to do this part - just wanted to let you all know why I am doing this) My question - to populate the listbox - I was starting with just updating the recordsource and having the recordsource type set to 'value list'. However this seems to cause a few issues. For instance, I couldn't display the amount as applied for as currency. Am I going down the wrong road? Should I consider a querydef? Or should the way I was thinking work? Thanks, -Brian On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:40:16 -0700, BerkshireGuy <berkshireguy2005-commerical@yahoo.com> wrote: The listbox displays text. You can format a value as currency before adding to the listbox: MyListbox.RowSource = Format$(txtAmountAppliedFor, "Currency") 'etc. > >On an unbound form, I have a combobox called 'cboproducttype' and a >text box calle...

update a text box using combo box
Hi all, I have 3 unbound combo boxes in my form which basically helps me to filter for values. I need to update a text box which will be stored with the value I receive after filtering with the combo boxes. I know of the column(n) method (derived from the third combo). However if the user does any sort of manipulation in the first or second combo then the value in the text box doesn't change accordingly. Is there any other way to update the text box in a more accurate way. Please help. TIA -- Regards, B Burghew wrote: > Hi all, > > I have 3 unbound combo boxes in my for...

How can I link the combo box to the edit box
Hi, I have a form that there is a combo box and an edit box. I have a table with Customer ID, Company Name and Country. I want to do that when my combo box chooses an item(eg McDonald in Company Name) in the form, the edit box can show another item (eg USA in Country) after the trigger. How can I do that? I've tried to do so, but the edit box still cannot show the related item, but only blank to let me enter info. Thx very much! Raymond Make sure you combo returns the Country in a column - it can be hidden by setting that column width to 0. In the Control Source for the text box put - ...

Update Combo Box from a Text Box Help
I am trying to make a combo box dependent on a text box. I cannot get the combo box to pull the related data from the text box. I have been all over this user group & have tried several versions of code to no avail. I would like to display all contact names (in the combo box) related to the customer number in the text box. Here's what I have: Table: TOrdAck Fields: OACustID, OAContact Table: TCust Fields: CustID, CompanyID, CompanyName Note: The OACustID and the CustID establishes the relationship between the two tables. Query: QCust Fields: TOrdAck. OACustID, TOrdAck.OAContact, TCust.CustID, TCust.CompanyID Form name: FOACust Record Source: QCust Textbox Name: CustID Control Source: OACustID Control Box Name: Combo78 Row Source Type: Table/Query Row Source: <empty> In the After Update event in my textbox CustID, I have the following code: ******************* Private Sub CustID_AfterUpdate() Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "Select " & Me!CustID strSQL = strSQL & " from TOrdAck" Me!Combo78.RowSourceType = "Table/Query" Me!Combo78.RowSource = strSQL Me!Combo78.Requery End Sub ******************** I would like to have the combo box display any OAContacts that match the CustID. All I get is a blank combo box even if there are multiple contact names that match the CustID. I have also tried the following code, but get the same result: ******************** Private Sub CustID_AfterUpdate() Me...

help: combo box vs. text box
Please help! I have a table "tblDept" with columns like DeptName, DeptChair, DeptPhone. In a form, I created a combo list that holds all the DeptName. By selecting one of the DeptName from the combo list, I want the DeptChair and DeptPhone to be shown automatically in two text boxes. The following code is trying to show the DeptChair in a text box. Private Sub cboDeptName_AfterUpdate() Dim MySQL MySQL = "SELECT DeptChair " MySQL = MySQL & "FROM tblDept " MySQL = MySQL & "WHERE AttorneyName = " MySQL = MySQL & "'" &...

combo box / text box php mysql
this is the the code, now here is the final result.... I get one combo box and one tex box come up, but they are empty... DAMN!!! Any ideas on what Im doing wrong please.. Thanks Again <?php require_once('..\library_database\Connections\onlinequote.php'); ?> <? function select_cases_price () { $qy = "SELECT SellingPrice, Description FROM cases"; $rs = mysql_query ($qy) or die (mysql_error ()); while (mysql_fetch_array ($rs)) { $select .= "<option value='{$r[0]}'>{$r[0]}</option>\n"; $prices[] = $r{1}; } return array ($select, $prices);...

Change a text box to a combo box in VBA
Can I change a text box to a combo box programmatically? Just wondering if this is possible. I'm not sure if you could change it from a text box to a combo box. I don't think you can. However, you could simply overlay a combo box on top of the text box, then just make whichever of the two you wanted visible appear with code easily. ...

Unbound text box, text>255, MS Access/PostgreSQL
Hello. I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a commentary of a batch of records. There is a DAO Append Query that has a parameter that is passed from the text box using parameter of DAO QueryDef object. I adjusted B7 parameter (Text as LongVarchar) in connection string (ODBC driver) to 1, so that Access links PostgreSQL Text fields as Memo fields in Access. The intention was to be able to enter unlimited length commentary into the field. But, although I can enter unlimited text by using bound text box in some other forms, in this particular form I can't use bound control, so I need to pass text from UNBOUND control to the linked table by using DAO or ADO code. It seems that DAO query can't accept Memo as parameter, but only text. If my text exceeds length of 255, I have an VBA error 3271. If text in unbound text box is shorter that 255 everything is OK. So, is there any way to pass text of length >255 from unbound text box to Memo field of linked PostgreSQL table, by using DAO or ADO ? Thanks in advance, Zlatko On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 01:15:54 +0200, "Zlatko Mati�" <zlatko.matic1@sb.t-com.hr> wrote: >Hello. >I have the following problem with MS Access/PostgreSQL combination: >There is a form in Access that has an unbound text box, used for entering a >commentary of a batch of records. >There is a DAO Append Query tha...

Fill text box based on combo box selection
Okay this one has me stumped. I have a table called Review_Statements with the following columns: statementid type statement1 statement2 statement3 I have a form called SR_Review with an unbound combo box control (rationale_type) that is based on the statementid and type field of the table above. I also have another text box control on the same SR_Review form called rationale. This field is bound to field called "rationale" in another table called SR_Reviews. Here is what I *want* to take place. The user makes a selection in the rationale_type combo box, and based on the statementid of their choice: combine statement1, currentuser, statement2 and statement3 for that same statementid in the rationale text box (so it's stored in the rationale field of the SR_Review table). i.e., me.rationale=statement1 & currentuser & statement2 & statement3 where review_statements.statementid = me.rationale_type I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this in vb code. Can anyone help get me started? The reason I need to break up the paragraph or statement this way is that I need to track exactly who made the selection - I have to somehow get the currentuser into this paragraph and it's the only way I could think of. If you have any other wise ideas that I hadn't thought of I'd be happy to hear. Deena Duh - I figured this out so please ignore. ...

Populating text box based on combo box selections
I have a form that contains two combo boxes that are related to each other. I need to find a way to populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text box. "SHAWTY721" <u38136@uwe> wrote > I have a form that contains two combo boxes that > are related to each other. I need to find a way to > populate my text box based on the criteria of the two > combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in > the text box. It's just not possible to be very helpful with the information you provided (Which was certainly concise, but certainly was not precise, you know -- what does "populate my text box based on the criteria of the two combo boxes so the appropriate number appears in the text boxes" mean? All it says is there is some kind of relationship between the controls and implies that the Text Box contents are numeric.). You will have to have some way to ensure that you do not set the text box until you have made a selection in both Combo Boxes (and that presumes that by "criteria", you simply mean the values selected in the Combos). One way is to lock the second Combo Box, and only unlock it in the After Update event of the first, then put your code to set the Text Box in the After Update event of the second Combo... and once you set it, lock them again, as in the beginning. But, as to setting the Text Box, we'd only be guessing. For good su...

COMBO BOX, FILTER TEXT BOX AND NEW RECORD
I made a database with two tables (tblsender, tblreceiver). I have two combo boxes on the form. I can autofil all text boxes based on the value entered in the combo box (for example, cbosender_name.column(2) etc). But when I want to add a new record, I can enter only to the combo box and cannot add anything to the text boxes because they are bounded to the cbosender_name. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. ...

How to add a chosen value from a combo box into a text box
How to add a chosen value from a combo box into a text box, hereby using a command button? Bart Access 2003 if you want to *display* the value in an unbound textbox control, you don't need a command button. just set the control's ControlSource property to =[ComboboxName].[Column](n) replace ComboboxName with the correct name of the combobox control, and replace n with the column index number (remembering the index in a combobox control is zero-based - first column (0), second column (1), etc.) if you want to *store* the value in a textbox control bound to a field in the form's underlying table - i'd say probably you shouldn't. if the combobox control's RowSource is a lookup table, then the data is already stored in one place. storing it in an additional table is a sign of a non-normalized design. that's acceptable if you're storing point-in-time lookup data that will change in the lookup table over time, but otherwise, probably not. if you're using a value list as the control's RowSource, then i'd advise putting the values into a lookup table instead, where they'll be readily accessible to the rest of the program without needing to store duplicate data in your data table. having said all that, if you have a valid business reason (such as point-in-time storage of changing data) to store the lookup value in the data table, you can add code to the combobox control's AfterUpdate event, as If Not IsNull(Me!Combobox) Th...

Populating a text box based on results from a combo box
Hi, I have a form with 4 combo boxes. They are used for selecting SchoolName (lists 28 names), LocationName (lists 4 geographic locations), EquipmentName (lists 14 equipment types) and ObservationNumber (lists count number 1-3). All of the the combo boxes contain two columns. The first column is visible and displays the common name that the user can identify. The second column is the bound column and is hidden. This column (2) lists the identification code associated with each variable in the respective combo box. I also have a single text box name ExposureID. The exposure ID is supposed to be comprised of the 4 identification codes associated with SchoolName, LocationName, EquipmentName and ObservationNumber. i.e. (SchoolName ID)-(LocationName ID)-(EquipmentName ID)-(ObservationNumber ID) This will ideally form a 6 digit ExposureID code that I can use to reference each specific case. Is there a way to reference the users previous four selections from the comboboxes and concatenate them to form this ExposureID variable? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris Meaney controlsource for the textbox would be something like: =Me.cbo1.columns(1) & Me.cbo2.columns(1) & me.cbo3.columns(1)... the columns collection in a combobox is zero-based (so subtract one from the ordinal position...) Then you just need to populate the textbox in the Change event of the last combobox. ...

text box dependent on other text box entry
I want to have a form with 40 PartNumber text boxes, 40 PartDescription text boxes, and 40 PartPrice text boxes. The name of each would vary of course, but I want to be able to enter the part number in the PartNumber in the PartNumber text box for each replaced part. After the number has been entered the PartDescription and the PartPrice should show up in the other respective text boxes. I will be linking to a table that includes 3 columns labeled PartNumber, PartDescription, and PartPrice. For instance, if I enter "12345" in the PartNumber text box then the description of the part along with its price should appear in each of their respective text boxes. If PartNumber 12345 is a Washer that costs 0.75 then The PartDescription, and PartPrice should read Washer in PartDescription text box and $0.75 in the PartPrice text box. In other words I need some code or method that upon entering a PartNumber in the PartNumber field finds the record referred to and then returns the value other columns in the table. There should be no error if a field is left blank. This database will be used to enter warranty claims, so that the user will be able to enter parts and automatically know how much they will be reimbursed for the part. Thanks for your help, Shannan Casteel -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200507/1 hmm... 40 partnumber textboxes? Are you sure you don't want something like a d...

MS-Access Combo Box To List
Hi Group, I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the example of the scenario. Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just the country_name value)) (Each country will have a table by itself, For Example USA will be a table and it will have fields like "Area", Population", "States", "Major Cities", "Males", "Females"...etc." the fields vary from country to country. USA will have 20 Fields where as Japan will have just 18 fields and UK will have 15 only.) ListViewCtrl:- (This will display the fields pertaining to every country. For Example,If I chose USA in the "Country_Name" Combo box then fields in the USA table needs to be displayed here. I'm kind of having trouble to link these two controls "Combo Box" and "ListCtrlView". Could anyone please help me with this. OR is there any other way to do this? All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks Arun On 8 May 2006 12:28:14 -0700, "Arun" <arunachalam.arcot@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Group, > >I was trying to link a combo box with a list control and having some >trouble with that. Could anyone please help me with that. Here's the >example of the scenario. > >Combo Box ;- Country_Names (Pulls values from the country table(Just >the country_name value)) > >(Each c...

Requery Combo Box Clears All Combo Boxes
I have a subform that has a datasheet in it. In the datasheet I have multiple records. Each record has many textboxes and combo boxes. I have a particular combobox with 2 columns, Column 1 has the ID, Column 2 the description (The ID is hidden) (We will call this combobo cmbDescription). The combobox in question is dependend on a different combobox in the record (we eill call this combobox cmbCriteria) When I enter the cmbDescription I have some Code that goes like this. If Not IsNull(fldCriteris) Then GlobalCriteris = fldCriteria cmbDescription.Requery End If The cmbDescription uses the GlobalCriteria (i relize there is a better way but I have been tinkering with this for a while so it has changed over time) to filter what descriptions are available. When this happens it effects all the combo boxes above it in all the previous records and clears the combo box of its description but the ID is there but the description disappears. It only happens to this combo box because it has 2 columns and the second column (decription text) doesn't have a match when using the globalvariable I have been having many troubles since I can't figure out for the life of me how else to give the criteria to the query with a if in place (if null). Otherwise I would just reference the fldCriteria directly. I really need some help and can't figure it out. Thank you in advance. Bud ...

How to change the properties of Text box depending on the value of combo box.
Hi, I have created a combo box with "", Yes,No so that if user select any other option except Yes the text box should become disabled. For this I have written code in the exit event of the combo box it is working . But the problem is that, after reopening the form, if you navigate to same record it shows the check box enabled. Can anyone help me how to solve the problem. thanks Pervaiz Try using the same code in the 'On Current' event for the form. At present your code works ony if you exit the combo box, so when you open the form it won't run. With the 'On Current' event your code will run when you move to a new record. Yo need both events to do what you want. Geoff pervaiz.ahmad@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, I have created a combo box with "", Yes,No so that if user > select any other option except Yes the text box should become > disabled. For this I have written code in the exit event of the combo > box it is working . But the problem is that, after reopening the form, > if you navigate to same record it shows the check box enabled. > Can anyone help me how to solve the problem. > thanks > Pervaiz Do it the other way around. In Form Design have the text box disabled. In the AfterUpdate event of the combo, if .Value = "Yes" Then TextBox.Disabled = False ...

Help~ Update a Text Box associated with a selected Combo box
Private Sub PubName_AfterUpdate() Dim sql As String sql = "select PubCode from Publisher where PubName = '" & PubName.Value & "';" Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sql) MsgBox sql If Not rst.BOF Then rst.MoveFirst End If PubCode.Value = rst(0) <-- error End Sub PubCode is a text box and PubName is a combo box. I have a table like this: Publisher: PubCode, PubName and my form is like that... If I selected a PubName in PubName combo box, I want to change the PubCode correspondingly, since they are actually refering the same tuple. But When I use the above code... run time error 3331 occur sayign that To make change in this field, first save the record. I am getting dizzy~~ Can anyone help? Thx~ "faiyeah" <faifai1201@gmail.com> wrote in news:1143799679.021381.43110@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Private Sub PubName_AfterUpdate() > > Dim sql As String > sql = "select PubCode from Publisher where PubName = '" & > PubName.Value & "';" > Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(sql) > MsgBox sql > If Not rst.BOF Then > rst.MoveFirst > End If > PubCode.Value = rst(0) <-- error > > End Sub > > PubCode is a text box and PubName is a combo box. > I have a table like this: > Publisher: PubCode, PubName > > and my form is like that... > If I selected a PubN...

Web resources about - Text box linked to combo box - comp.databases.ms-access

Linked data - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computing , linked data describes a method of publishing structured data so that it can be interlinked and become more useful. It builds upon ...

Sarah Palin - Please take a look at the article linked... - Facebook
Please take a look at the article linked below to understand how the amnesty bill the Senate passed yesterday is a sad betrayal of working class... ...

Linked Media Group (@LinkedMedia) on Twitter

How to Rock the Perfect Linked In profile ...
Thank you to everyone at LinkedIn and the BMB Agency. And all my connections. Spread The Love, MHx

Thai Checkers Linked – หมากฮอส on the App Store on iTunes
Get Thai Checkers Linked – หมากฮอส on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

YouTube - What is Linked Data?
Veröffentlicht am 16.06.2012 A short non-technical introduction to Linked Data, Google's Knowledge Graph, and Facebook's Open Graph Protocol. ...

French arrest 4 in Paris thought to be linked to Islamist extremists
Authorities detain four people in counter-terrorism operation targeting those suspected of trying to join Islamist extremists abroad.

'Do it and you'll go blind': Impotence drugs linked to eye problems
Erectile dysfunction drugs could affect the vision of genetically susceptible users, a University of NSW study has found.

72 hours before Paris attacks, ISIS-linked social media posts ‘God bless you in your mission’ - AdelaideNow ...
THE devastating Paris attacks show the world has vastly underestimated the brutality and reach of Islamic State, a force hellbent on a campaign ...