timing response times in milliseconds

I'm using an access xp form to present stimuli which participants in
an experiment must respond to as quickly as they can. I need to time
their responses as accurately as possible. At the moment I have a
timer with interval set to 1 and increment a variable by 1 each timer
event then compare the time of presentation with the time of the
keypress. However this is very inaccurate bacuse the timer event
doesn't actually happen this often, it seems to me to be quite
irregular and unless I set the interval to something much slower (e.g.
500 ms) it doesn't seem to be able to keep up. It's crucial that I can
accuratly measure response times to at least 10 ms.
Thanks
Sha

Don't use a timer at all. Instead use a module level variable to hold
the time when the stimuli is presented. The difference between that
and the time of the response event would give the response interval.

- Jim

On 31 May 2004 04:19:34 -0700, sha_crawford@hotmail.com (Sha Crawford)
wrote:

>I'm using an access xp form to present stimuli which participants in
>an experiment must respond to as quickly as they can. I need to time
>their responses as accurately as possible. At the moment I have a
>timer with interval set to 1 and increment a variable by 1 each timer
>event then compare the time of presentation with the time of the
>keypress. However this is very inaccurate bacuse the timer event
>doesn't actually happen this often, it seems to me to be quite
>irregular and unless I set the interval to something much slower (e.g.
>500 ms) it doesn't seem to be able to keep up. It's crucial that I can
>accuratly measure response times to at least 10 ms.
>Thanks
>Sha

jimNOT (160)
5/31/2004 6:14:12 PM
Sha Crawford wrote:

> I'm using an access xp form to present stimuli which participants in
> an experiment must respond to as quickly as they can. I need to time
> their responses as accurately as possible. At the moment I have a
> timer with interval set to 1 and increment a variable by 1 each timer
> event then compare the time of presentation with the time of the
> keypress. However this is very inaccurate bacuse the timer event
> doesn't actually happen this often, it seems to me to be quite
> irregular and unless I set the interval to something much slower (e.g.
> 500 ms) it doesn't seem to be able to keep up. It's crucial that I can
> accuratly measure response times to at least 10 ms.
> Thanks
> Sha

 From a google message I found the following.

Put this declaration and function in a standard module:

Declare Function GetTickCount Lib "kernel32" () As Long

Public Sub Pause(HowLong As Long)
     Dim u%, tick As Long
     tick = GetTickCount()

     Do
       u% = DoEvents
     Loop Until tick + HowLong < GetTickCount
End Sub

You can then pause code anywhere like this:

Pause 2000

The above will pause for 2 seconds (values are in milliseconds)

0
oil (4047)
6/1/2004 8:40:50 PM
Salad <oil@vinegar.com> wrote in

> Sha Crawford wrote:
>
>> I'm using an access xp form to present stimuli which
>> participants in an experiment must respond to as quickly as
>> they can. I need to time their responses as accurately as
>> possible. At the moment I have a timer with interval set to 1
>> and increment a variable by 1 each timer event then compare
>> the time of presentation with the time of the keypress.
>> However this is very inaccurate bacuse the timer event
>> doesn't actually happen this often, it seems to me to be
>> quite irregular and unless I set the interval to something
>> much slower (e.g. 500 ms) it doesn't seem to be able to keep
>> up. It's crucial that I can accuratly measure response times
>> to at least 10 ms. Thanks
>> Sha

Ignore the timer event.
there is a timer function that you can use incode that returns
the number of seconds since midnight as a single precision
number.

I would dim a form level variable StartTime as single in the form
declarations section and set it in the place you increment
Then simply compare that with the value of timer at keypress.

me.elapsed = timer - starttime   in seconds and milliseconds.

Since it's derived from the system clock, and there is no time
lost in looping and updating your counter, it should be much more
precise.

Bob Quintal

>  From a google message I found the following.
>
> Put this declaration and function in a standard module:
>
> Declare Function GetTickCount Lib "kernel32" () As Long
>
> Public Sub Pause(HowLong As Long)
>      Dim u%, tick As Long
>      tick = GetTickCount()
>
>      Do
>        u% = DoEvents
>      Loop Until tick + HowLong < GetTickCount
> End Sub
>
> You can then pause code anywhere like this:
>
> Pause 2000
>
> The above will pause for 2 seconds (values are in
> milliseconds)

0
bquintal (341)

time in milliseconds by calling time.time()
I am trying to measure some system response time by using the time.time () or time.clock() in my script. However, the numbers I get are in 10s of milliseconds. For example, 1248481670.34 #from time.time() 0.08 #from time.clock() That won't work for me, since the response time may be only a few milliseconds. My environment is Solaris 10 with Python 2.4.4 (#7, Feb 9 2007, 22:10:21). SunOS 5.10 Generic_137112-07 i86pc i386 i86pc The tricky thing is, if I run the python interpreter and import the time module, I can get a time floating number in better precision by cal...

Inserting Date/Time into MS Access Database
I'm trying to insert a timestamp into an MS Access Database using the Labview database connectivity toolset.&nbsp; However, I keep getting an error saying that the parameter is in the incorrect format.&nbsp; I'm using the "DB Tools Format DateTime String.vi", and it doesn't seem to be working. Hello, I don't have the answer to your question, but.... How did you get information to be written into MS Access from labview. Thanks. If you are using this function to create the date but using SQL to put the date into the DB, this is probably the cause of your problem, because the VI adds a header to your string which is removed later by the parser. If you want to use this date in an SQL command, you should build it yourself or remove the header. &nbsp; As for roboticstudent, just look at the examples in the example finder to see how to interact with databases. I tried it both ways.&nbsp; I tried using the format date/time into string where it would return "11/7/05 8:22:34 PM", which I then tried to insert in to the DB, but to no avail.&nbsp; I even tried various formats, changing the order of the numbers, etc., but it doesn't seem to work. It would be easiest if you post your code, or at least an image of it. Also, which error exactly are you getting? Is it possible you're trying to enter a string into a numeric field (for example)? If I define a date\time field in Access and then use Insert Data (with the LV format...

How do I time out (auto exit) an MS Access 2000 application if no activities after a certain time?
Hello experts out there, I would like my Access application automatically closes completely after 30 minutes of "No Activities" so we can save resource. If the user is still scrolling or clicking, the time should be restarted from that time and starts counting for 30 minutes if there is no activities. It has a SQL back-end. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, James See: HOW TO: Detect User Idle Time or Inactivity in Access 2000 at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;210297&Product=acc2000 -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "James P." <hanoi_honai@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f49d1d72.0407152040.77e4fb56@posting.google.com... > Hello experts out there, > > I would like my Access application automatically closes completely > after 30 minutes of "No Activities" so we can save resource. If the > user is still scrolling or clicking, the time should be restarted from > that time and starts counting for 30 minutes if there is no > activities. It has a SQL back-end. > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions, > James ...

Inserting Date/Time into MS Access Database #2
Hi All I am using Labview 8.0. I am able to write the Date in MS Access but i am not able to read it through Labview. In my case i have to read the data where Start Date=02/10/2007 and End Date= 23/10/2007. I am using this command - SELECT*From Table_Name Where Date between '02/10/2007' AND '23/10/2007'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; but i am getting error - Error -2147217887 occurred at Conn Execute.vi-&gt;Untitled 2.vi Possible reason(s):Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: ODBC driver does not support the requested properties. in Conn Execute.vi-&gt;Untitled 2.vi Please give suggestion to read the data. regards J ...

MS Access
Hi, I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only one person can get into the database at a time. Thanks in advance for your help. Trish Trish wrote: > Hi, > > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > one person can get into the database at a time. > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > Trish Do you have /excl in the command line to open the database. Is the second user getting an error message? You might want to be a little more verbose in your problem description...like error messages, method of opening the file, and the like. Hi, Trish wrote: > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > one person can get into the database at a time. Check the users rights, they must have the right to create and delete files in the database folder. Regards Jens On May 12, 2:31=A0pm, Salad <o...@vinegar.com> wrote: > Trish wrote: > > Hi, > > > I have a database in MS Access 2007, multiuser set up, however only > > one person can get into the database at a time. > > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > > Trish > > Do you have /excl in the command line to open the database. > > Is the second user getting an error message? =A0You might want to be a > little more verbose in your problem description...like error messages, > method of opening the file, and the like. I will double-check the command l...

Getting millisecond-precision time out of a Time object?
Is there any way to get a millisecond-precision time (hh:mm:ss.sss) out of a Time object? Time class's toString() method only returns the time at one-second precision (hh:mm:ss), which is not accurate enough for my purposes. -- -Aki "Sus" Laukkanen On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:48:21 +0200, Aki "Sus" Laukkanen wrote: > Is there any way to get a millisecond-precision time (hh:mm:ss.sss) > out of a Time object? ...errr. Are you referring to java.sql.Time? It's super-class, java.util.Date, has getTime() that provides msec. HTH -- Andrew Thompson http://www.PhySci.org/codes/ Web & IT Help http://www.PhySci.org/ Open-source software suite http://www.1point1C.org/ Science & Technology http://www.LensEscapes.com/ Images that escape the mundane > which is not accurate enough for my purposes. I don't know how deep you want to go into precision, but just a hint: Windows system time quant is 50ms, this is the smallest quant you can get any *real* results. Below that you are getting the bogus = (myTime mod 50) + a spice from the floating part of the number (to do not show all zeros at the end every time). I don't know about the quant on Unix and Mac, but is also *definitely* not 1ms and of course not 1ns (And I saw some guys seriously extending default stuff to work with picosecs, which is really... sad). On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:09:56 +0100, VK wrote: > (And I saw some guys seriously extending default stuff to work ...

"You don't have exclusive access to your database at this time" (Access 2003)
Hi, All of a sudden one of our clients can't use her application. She gets "You don't have exclusive access to your database at this time" when trying to open our application. The only thing she did today, according to her, was to download and install an Avery label wizard. She has rebooted and there are no other versions of Access running. The shortcut that launches the application does point to a version of Access (2003) because the installation wizard found an existing version on her PC. I believe it points to Office 11. Any ideas? -paulw Nevermind. She uninstalled the Avery Label Wizard and the problem went away! -paulw ...

Time Of Day From a time
Anyone know how to calulacute the time of day, ie hour 1-24 for a time stored in a database, using just a time in a record??? Dennis Mason N6PDB dennis@bonnydoonfire.org shit wrote: > Anyone know how to calulacute the time of day, ie hour 1-24 for a time > stored in a database, using just a time in a record??? > > Dennis Mason > N6PDB > dennis@bonnydoonfire.org If you stored the time value as a DateTime data type, you can display it in 24hr time using the Format() function: Format(time_column,"hh") In Debug window: ? format(now(),"hh") 19 Now() is 4/12/2006 7:01:11 PM. 1900 = 7PM. -- MGFoster:::mgf00 <at> earthlink <decimal-point> net Oakland, CA (USA) ...

Times Returned by TIME()
I would have posted this on the Quicksilver group but couldn't find it. We have a Quicksilver system that picks up files from a Windows eftpos application. There have been some slowdowns in the process and we've added some logging to identify the culprit. When the QS app detects a file, it writes a log record using time derived from TIME(). It shells out to a Clipper app which returns ADIR() data on the file. What we are finding on the test PC (XP) is that the ADIR() time of the file is approximately 2 seconds later than the TIME() value recorded. Does anyone have an explanation? Th...

timing and timing reports (again)
hi ich have question about timing. i have an edk design with microblaze (using spartan 3e 500) where i use an ip core that i wrote myself. when i implement the design i get the following timing output in my console. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Constraint | Check | Worst Case | Best Case | Timing | Timing | | Slack | Achievable | Errors | Score -------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

time.time() strangeness
Hello, today I encountered a very odd situation. I am on Windows Vista and usin= g = Python 2.5.2. Here's a code snippet to illustrate my problem: # uncomment the next line to trigger the problem # myExtensionModule.CreateDirect3D9Device() import time for i in range(0,100): print time.time() With the line commented time.time() returns a changing value which is wh= at = I expect. However, when I uncomment it and create a Direct3D9 Device = [1][2] it keeps printing the very same number over and over! In my proje= ct = I am using twisted which uses time.time() to schedule all calls. Since = time.time() is completely screwed the whole application breaks. I took a look at [3], but I can't see any obivous way how this all = interacts. Specifically I am not sure which API time.time() uses = internally (timeGetTime maybe?). Knowing this could probably help me deb= ug = more. I feel like time.time() should not break (unless the vid card = driver/directx has a major bug). Any idea what might be happening here? Replacing time.time() with time.clock() in twisted.python.runtime makes = = the problem disappear. I guess because it uses QueryPerformanceCounter. Thanks for your time, -Matthias References: [1] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb172527(VS.85).aspx [2] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb172527(VS.85).aspx [3] = http://svn.python.org/view/python/trunk/Modules/timemodule.c?rev=3D59678= &view=3Dmarkup Nitro <nitro@dr-c...

convert time string in UTC to time in local time
I'm guessing there is an easy way to do this but I keep going around in circles in the documentation. I have a time stamp that looks like this (corresponding to UTC time): start_time = '2007-03-13T15:00:00Z' I want to convert it to my local time. start_time = time.mktime(time.strptime(start_time, '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M: 00Z')) start_time -= time.timezone This was working fine now, but if I do it for a date next week (such as March 13th in the above example), it breaks because my local time moves to daylight savings time this weekend. So my time is now off by an hour....

Determining database response time
Hi, We are in the process of replicating some databases where most of the operations would be read-only. And there are application servers that have created connection pools to these databases. We would like to run some kind of query that tells us that, this db is taking, say for example, 10ms to return and that database is taking 20secs to return the results. In this case, we would make the connection to the first db and route the user request to the first one. In case the first db is taking more time than the second one, we would route the request to the second one. We are tryi...

Timing run time
I would like to compare the speed of two algorithms solving the same problem. As far as I understood, the tic-toc command gives the time difference between the beginning and the end of the computation, without taking into account the time spent by the processor doing something else. I'm using a multi-processor multi-users machine and the CPU time used by my process is not 100% and is not constant. The measured speeds are fluctuating so much that I can hardly conclude anything. Is it possible to obtain realistic measurements of the speed of my algorithms? Thanks for your help Dear Didi...

covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time
What is the best way to covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time? data test; input @1 mytime 5.; @6 ampm $2.; cards; 04:20AM 07:30PM 05:27AM 00:00PM 01:00AM 12:49AM 12:59PM ; run; Hi Lee, Try this... data test; input @1 mytime $ 5. @6 ampm $2.; new=compress(mytime||ampm); new_var=input(new,time8.); format new_var time.; cards; 04:20AM 07:30PM 05:27AM 00:00PM 01:00AM 12:49AM 12:59PM ; run; On Feb 12, 1:22=A0am, hummingbird10...@HOTMAIL.COM (Annie Lee) wrote: > What is the best way to covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time= ? > > data test; > input >...

Time + time.local
Hi - I cant seem to get localtime to work, can anyone share some gotchas? ## check environment is setup [dc@fox:~]$ echo $TZ Japan/Tokyo [dc@fox:~]$ irb irb(main):001:0> ENV['TZ'] => "Japan/Tokyo" # so the env is coming through ok... or is it? irb(main):021:0> u=Time.now.utc => Tue Jan 04 06:21:25 UTC 2011 irb(main):019:0> t1=Time.now.localtime => Tue Jan 04 06:21:02 +0000 2011 irb(main):020:0> t1.zone => "UTC" ### so it seems zone is being ignored # is there any way to override/forcibly set the timezone? ir...

Time Divided by Time is What?
I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick On Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote: > I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick Yes, time/time is an integer. If you need more precision than integer than you can do something like this as an example... real(time/1ps)/1E12 Kevin Jennings On 11/17/2012 9:17 PM, KJ wrote: > On Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote: >> I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick > > Yes, time/time is an integer. If you need more precision than integer than you can do something like this as an example... > > real(time/1ps)/1E12 > > Kevin Jennings That's essentially what I did. Thanks for the confirmation. My concern is that time has the potential of being much larger than an integer can hold, but then it would have a lot more precision than a real can hold either. I guess it is best to do time math in the time domain until you need to convert it to something else, like a trig function, e.g. sin(pi*1e-9*real((2*freq*no...

Re: Access to UTC time with servers running in local time
There is an undocumented way of getting the server's utc time in seconds just like the time() system call on the server would return it: select dbinfo( 'utc_current') from systables where tabid = 99 (There also is a dbinfo('utc_to_datetime', <some_utc_int>) to convert it to a string. But unfortunately it uses local time). If you want it in ascii and are willing to use esqlc, you could do this: #include <time.h> main() { struct tm *tm; exec sql begin declare section; int tim; exec sql end declare section; exec sql whenever error stop; exec sql database sysmaster; exec sql select dbinfo( 'utc_current') into :tim from systables where tabid = 99; printf("utc time %d\n", tim); tm = gmtime((time_t *)&tim); printf("%s\n", asctime(tm)); } Michael Jonathan Leffler wrote: > Pablo wrote: > > >>I am running server under Linux. >> >>Can I get the UTC time in servers with SQL sentences ? >> >>The 'current' and 'today' options always return local time, this >>server has several databases with differents time zones and I need to >>obtain UTC time, set the environment variable TZ=UTC+0 is not possible >>due to I'm not DBA. > > > > I've scrat...

time defference betweem two time when time is given in numeric
i want time defferance between two times,,, which given in numeric formate,,, &nbsp; vi si attached,.,, with,, &nbsp; if any one can help me... :smileysad: time difference.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/187064/1/time difference.vi Hiii, Conselis &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks for the reply man, yes thats wat i couldnt understand that it is already in the numeric format and i just have to change the format ...

Retrieve short time out of MS access
When I retrieve a time field out of MS Access. I get a negitive 1 The Access is 2000 can anyone help? Code $Query="SELECT * FROM tEvents where start_date between #".$given_b."# and #".$given_e."# order by start_date"; $rs->open ($Query, $DB_Conn, 3 ); // 3=adopenStatic $start_time = $rs->Fields['start_time']->Value; $end_time = $rs->Fields['end_time']->Value; ...

Time grand total in MS-Access
I have a video tape library that we use at work here in a MS-Access database. When originally desgined, we never thought ot convert the time on the fly into total seconds, but instead, we stored all of the times in hh:nn:ss format - because that is the way we thought about things around here, and which would make sense in our line of work. Well, now I am being asked to run some statistics, and my boss wants total time for created programming - meaning, he would like a sum of my length field. I have read some other postings saying to multiply my sum by 24. Sum(length) * 24 However, I get a result of 370.699722222223 If I change the resulting format to hh:nn:ss, I get 16:47:36 Am I on the right track? Am I getting the correct result? HELP!?! simondsm@gmail.com wrote in news:1153853357.212451.259260@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com: > I have a video tape library that we use at work here in a > MS-Access database. > > When originally desgined, we never thought ot convert the time > on the fly into total seconds, but instead, we stored all of > the times in hh:nn:ss format - because that is the way we > thought about things around here, and which would make sense > in our line of work. > > Well, now I am being asked to run some statistics, and my boss > wants total time for created programming - meaning, he would > like a sum of my length field. > > I have read some other postings saying to multiply my sum by > 24. > &...

MS. Access, Time and billing template.
Hello all, Newbie to MS Access. I started using the Time and Billing template a couple of days ago. Now for the fun part, changing what I have to what I can use. Ok, On the screen I have two initial windows. The Database(minimized). and the main switchboard. If I'm in the report view window. I click on "Client billings by project" I'm asked to input dates for this report. I would like to create an input box that could override this date box, and ask to input "Projects" for the report. What I'm getting now is a listing of projects based on a date range. I want a single project listing. I can get into design view and play around a bit. But haven't done any serious editing yet. TIA Frantic3d Ideally, you should put a ListBox of Projects on the report's criteria form. Then you can select the projects you want to report on from the ListBox and have the report filter the RecordSource for just those selected projects and the date range you entered on the criteria form. There are many discussions of this method on this newsgroup's archive (Google - Groups). Search for criteria form's, reporting, report filtering, etc. If you can't find anything I'm sure someone else can steer you in the right direction. Or, get the K.Getz, et.al. book _Access # Developer's Handbook_. -- MGFoster:::mgf00 <at> earthlink <decimal-point> net Oakland, CA (USA) Frantic3d wrote: > Hello all, > New...

Detect idle time on access database
Hi, I have recently used the Microsoft that will detect idle time coding on my Access database and it works fine as long as you do not add any data or move from one form to another. As soon as you do that, when idling code kicks, an error message from Microsoft "Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close" comes up. Do you have any idea how that can be fixed? Thank you in advance. Liviu LG wrote: > Hi, > > I have recently used the Microsoft that will detect idle time coding on > my Access database and it works fine as long as you do not add any data > or move from one form to another. As soon as you do that, when idling > code kicks, an error message from Microsoft "Microsoft has > encountered a problem and needs to close" comes up. > Do you have any idea how that can be fixed? > Thank you in advance. > > Liviu > I'd remove the Microsoft that detects idle time. Seriously, how is idle time calculated/initiated? What's the code for idle time? You might want to Decompile your code then recompile. On the desktop icon to open the database enter /Decompile at the end of the command After you decompile, compact the database and then compile all of the code. Remember to recome the /Decompile after you do that. Here is the idling code that i'm using... http://support.microsoft.com/?id=128814 salad wrote: > LG wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > I have recently used the ...

Format times in MS Access 2002
Hello there, I'd like to have my minutes convert to hours and minutes in Access report in this format: hh:mm. For examples: 150 minutes converts to 2:30. I have this formula below used to work with my machine using Access 2002 SP3. =[Minutes]\60 & Format([Minutes] Mod 60,"\:00") However, if I run it on someone else's machine who has a newer verision of Access, it gave me error like #Name? for that field. I know it complains about "Format". If I use this: =[Minutes]\60 & ":" & [Minutes] Mod 60 This formular works but when there is no minutes, it will always print ":" If there is no minutes, I want it not to print anything. Do you have any suggestion? On the machine where this fails, press Ctrl+G to open the code window. Then choose References from the Tools menu. Is there anything marked "MISSING"? More info on References: http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-38.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "James P." <hanoi_honai@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f49d1d72.0410012112.11b54fb0@posting.google.com... > Hello there, > > I'd like to have my minutes convert to hours and minutes in Access > report in this format: hh:mm. For examples: 150 minutes converts to > 2:30. I have this formula below used to wor...

Web resources about - timing response times in milliseconds - comp.databases.ms-access

Millisecond pulsar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A millisecond pulsar ( MSP ) is a pulsar with a rotational period in the range of about 1-10 milliseconds . Millisecond pulsars have been detected ...

Every Millisecond Counts
Site speed has always been an important factor in the development of Facebook, even as the site evolves over time to become more feature-rich ...

Stopwatch - A professional and accurate stopwatch with milliseconds precision on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Stopwatch - A professional and accurate stopwatch with milliseconds precision on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

NVIDIA: Adam & Jamie draw a MONA LISA in 80 milliseconds! - YouTube
NVIDIA: Adam and Jamie, hosts of the known mythbusters show compared a CPU vs a GPU to explain parallel processing and the GPU drew an ACTUAL ...

DeltaDNA on real-time analytics: a lot can happen in a quarter of a millisecond - Pocket Gamer.biz ...
If there's one thing mobile developers aren&rsquo;t hurting for, it's analytics and performance tracking solutions. The real struggle in this ...

"Two hundred fifty milliseconds, either slower or faster, is close to the magic number now for..."
“Two hundred fifty milliseconds, either slower or faster, is close to the magic number now for competitive advantage on the Web” - Impatient ...

"Think of a peanut between two molars, about to be crushed. At the precise millisecond the nut succumbs..." ...
"... the jaw muscles sense the yielding and reflexively let up. Without that reflex, the molars would continue to hurtle recklessly toward one ...

These Ex-Googlers Got Their First Customers Milliseconds After Launching Their New Business
... been officially up and running for about a month, and business is already booming. "We got our first request to work together about 30 milliseconds ...

Milliseconds Mean Riches or Roadkill
A glitch at Thomson Reuters created a flurry of quant trading that gave retail traders no chance.

Detecting zero-day hack in one millisecond with 'power fingerprinting'
What if a vicious zero-day cyber-attack could be detected in one millisecond, discovered one thousandth of a second after the hack started? ...