Treeview MSCOMCTL.OCX on Windows 7 64x ultimate not working

Hello all,

I'm using the mscomctl.ocx control specifically for the treeview
control in an ms access 2007 runtime application.

I've had reports from some users that the treeview control is not
showing. There are no errors, it simply doesn't show on the form. Most
people experiencing this are using windows 7 (possibly the ultimate
version). I have windows 7 premium on my laptop and the treeview
listing shows fine.

I've tried having them run mssrvr32 mscomctrl.ocx at a prompt with no
luck.

Has anyone found a solution for this? I really don't want to re-design
the forms that use the treeview control, as I think I would need to
downgrade to a standard list box, which users would not find as
intuitive.

Please help!

Andy
1
pcexperts

Check to see if they are running 64 bit Office. If so, they are out of luck
If you can't find a substitute for 32 bit mscomctl.ocx, you may not be able
to resolve the problem.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"pcexperts" <andyco@pcesoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I'm using the mscomctl.ocx control specifically for the treeview
> control in an ms access 2007 runtime application.
>
> I've had reports from some users that the treeview control is not
> showing. There are no errors, it simply doesn't show on the form. Most
> people experiencing this are using windows 7 (possibly the ultimate
> version). I have windows 7 premium on my laptop and the treeview
> listing shows fine.
>
> I've tried having them run mssrvr32 mscomctrl.ocx at a prompt with no
> luck.
>
> Has anyone found a solution for this? I really don't want to re-design
> the forms that use the treeview control, as I think I would need to
> downgrade to a standard list box, which users would not find as
> intuitive.
>
> Please help!
>
> Andy

0
Arvin
9/6/2010 8:02:51 PM
On 9/6/10 12:26 PM, pcexperts wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm using the mscomctl.ocx control specifically for the treeview
> control in an ms access 2007 runtime application.
>
> I've had reports from some users that the treeview control is not
> showing. There are no errors, it simply doesn't show on the form. Most
> people experiencing this are using windows 7 (possibly the ultimate
> version). I have windows 7 premium on my laptop and the treeview
> listing shows fine.

You're not first to run into this, it seems.

What happens if you do this:

C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

?

I also understand that UAC may interfere with this so you may want to
try this as an administrator.
0
Banana
9/6/2010 8:29:33 PM
On 06/09/2010 21:29:31, Banana wrote:
> On 9/6/10 12:26 PM, pcexperts wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm using the mscomctl.ocx control specifically for the treeview
>> control in an ms access 2007 runtime application.
>>
>> I've had reports from some users that the treeview control is not
>> showing. There are no errors, it simply doesn't show on the form. Most
>> people experiencing this are using windows 7 (possibly the ultimate
>> version). I have windows 7 premium on my laptop and the treeview
>> listing shows fine.
>
> You're not first to run into this, it seems.
>
> What happens if you do this:
>
> C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX
>
> ?
>
> I also understand that UAC may interfere with this so you may want to
> try this as an administrator.

Eventusally this worked for me, but you must run it as administrator

Phil
0
Phil
9/6/2010 10:34:08 PM
On 9/6/10 3:34 PM, Phil wrote:
> Eventusally this worked for me, but you must run it as administrator
>
> Phil

Thanks for reporting back. Good to know that it worked for you.
0
Banana
9/6/2010 10:46:56 PM
I haven't heard back yet from them to see if the C:\WINDOWS
\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX  command
worked, but will pass along that they should run as admin.

I think this shows the pitfalls of using active x's like this in an
app. Back in access 97, when I found you couldn't distribute a spell-
checker, I designed my own, which works pretty good. I thought about
how you would design your own tree view based in access, but really
couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms. If I ditch the
treeview eventually, I'll have to come up with a workaround.

Thanks all!

Andy
0
pcexperts
9/7/2010 1:12:32 AM
>I haven't heard back yet from them to see if the C:\WINDOWS
> \sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX  command
> worked, but will pass along that they should run as admin.
>
> I think this shows the pitfalls of using active x's like this in an
> app. Back in access 97, when I found you couldn't distribute a spell-
> checker, I designed my own, which works pretty good. I thought about
> how you would design your own tree view based in access, but really
> couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms. If I ditch the
> treeview eventually, I'll have to come up with a workaround.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> Andy

Re the workaround, you could take a look at what Brad Martinez has to offer
from the Common Controls Replacement Project:

http://ccrp.mvps.org

0
Stuart
9/7/2010 10:59:43 AM
On Sep 7, 5:59=A0am, "Stuart McCall" <smcc...@myunrealbox.com> wrote:
> "pcexperts" <and...@pcesoft.com> wrote in message

> >I haven't heard back yet from them to see if the C:\WINDOWS
> > \sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX =A0command
> > worked, but will pass along that they should run as admin.
>
> > I think this shows the pitfalls of using active x's like this in an
> > app. Back in access 97, when I found you couldn't distribute a spell-
> > checker, I designed my own, which works pretty good. I thought about
> > how you would design your own tree view based in access, but really
> > couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms. If I ditch the
> > treeview eventually, I'll have to come up with a workaround.
>
> > Thanks all!
>
> > Andy
>
> Re the workaround, you could take a look at what Brad Martinez has to off=
er
> from the Common Controls Replacement Project:
>
> http://ccrp.mvps.org

I'll take a look. One more question, how does one run a command prompt
as administrator?

Can you give quick instructions on a step by step for running:

C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

Many thanks,

Andy
0
pcexperts
9/7/2010 4:57:11 PM
:

> I thought about
> how you would design your own tree view based in access, but
> really couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms.

Listboxes and indentation/capitalization:

  http://dfenton.com/DFA/examples/Tree.gif

That issue is representing a hierarchy, not having a literal tree
structure.

contact via website only     http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/
0
NoEmail4557 (375)
9/7/2010 5:10:26 PM
On Sep 7, 12:10=A0pm, "David W. Fenton" <NoEm...@SeeSignature.invalid>
wrote:
> pcexperts <and...@pcesoft.com> wrote innews:43355971-7b31-448e-8179-6e227=
79c767f@u6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com
> :
>
> > I thought about
> > how you would design your own tree view based in access, but
> > really couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms.
>
> Listboxes and indentation/capitalization:
>
> =A0http://dfenton.com/DFA/examples/Tree.gif
>
> That issue is representing a hierarchy, not having a literal tree
> structure.
>
> --
> David W. Fenton =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.dfenton.com=
/
> contact via website only =A0 =A0http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/

David, are you using a fixed font? That looks pretty good. To go 3-5
sub-levels might be tricky. Are you doing this via code, or a query?
0
andyco (1)
9/7/2010 6:00:38 PM
Hi, Andy

pcexperts wrote:
> [...] I thought about
> how you would design your own tree view based in access, but really
> couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms. If I ditch the
> treeview eventually, I'll have to come up with a workaround.

You might take a look at the treeview_form available in Rogers Access
Library:

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/treeformmdb_topic452.html

Purpose: A form with a Treeview like expanding and contracting
hierarchy that does not use the Treeview control.

Regards
Jens

0
Jens
9/7/2010 7:00:03 PM
Find the icon for the Command Prompt (or search for cmd).

Right-click on the icon and select Run as administrator

Type the command into the DOS box.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele

On 07/09/2010 20:00:05, "Jens Schilling" wrote:
> Hi, Andy
>
> pcexperts wrote:
>> [...] I thought about
>> how you would design your own tree view based in access, but really
>> couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms. If I ditch the
>> treeview eventually, I'll have to come up with a workaround.
>
> You might take a look at the treeview_form available in Rogers Access
> Library:
>
> http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/treeformmdb_topic452.html
> Purpose: A form with a Treeview like expanding and contracting
> hierarchy that does not use the Treeview control.
>
> Regards
> Jens

You might have a look at Stephen Leban's Enhanced List box.
I adapted it for a Windows 7 Access 2010 to do a menu system for a Db (Open
forms reports etc).  It is based on a Listbox with indented sub menus.

It was reasonably OK, then I got Treeview to work, so went back to the
original treeview menu. If you get desparate I might be able to send
something, but it will be a lot of work

Phil
0
Phil
9/7/2010 10:19:23 PM
pcexperts <andyco@pcesoft.com> wrote in
m:

> On Sep 7, 12:10�pm, "David W. Fenton"
> <NoEm...@SeeSignature.invalid> wrote:
>> pcexperts <and...@pcesoft.com> wrote
>> innews:43355971-7b31-448e-8179-6e227
> 79c767f@u6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com
>> :
>>
>> > I thought about
>> > how you would design your own tree view based in access, but
>> > really couldn't think of a way using forms / subforms.
>>
>> Listboxes and indentation/capitalization:
>>
>> �http://dfenton.com/DFA/examples/Tree.gif
>>
>> That issue is representing a hierarchy, not having a literal tree
>> structure.
>
> David, are you using a fixed font?

No. I'm pretty sure that example is MS Sans Serif, which is
proportional. Nowadays I'd likely use Tahoma or one of the newer "c"
fonts (Calibri, Cambria, Candara, etc.).

> That looks pretty good. To go 3-5
> sub-levels might be tricky. Are you doing this via code, or a
> query?

It's formatted in code, based on a bi-level structure (main
categories are in UPPER CASE, subcategories in lower case). I don't
have the source code for that app available (well, I do, but I can't
remember the Jet ULS username/password to get into it!), so I'm just
going by memory. I don't recall if that one was two tables, or a
hierarchy modelled in a single table with a self-join (probably the
former, because back in 1998 I didn't yet appreciate the beauties of
modelling a hierarchy in a single table).

I don't know that it's a very good method for more than 2 or 3
levels, though. It could get quite fussy, I'm afraid. And it would
also likely need to use a function to populate the listbox, as it
would otherwise end up with a value list that could quickly exceed
the capacity of the Rowsource property.

contact via website only     http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/
0
David
9/8/2010 7:47:10 PM
Andy,
I am having the same problem.  Did you ever find a solution for this issue?

> On Monday, September 06, 2010 3:26 PM pcexperts wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am using the mscomctl.ocx control specifically for the treeview
> control in an ms access 2007 runtime application.
>
> I have had reports from some users that the treeview control is not
> showing. There are no errors, it simply does not show on the form. Most
> people experiencing this are using windows 7 (possibly the ultimate
> version). I have windows 7 premium on my laptop and the treeview
> listing shows fine.
>
> I have tried having them run mssrvr32 mscomctrl.ocx at a prompt with no
> luck.
>
> Has anyone found a solution for this? I really do not want to re-design
> the forms that use the treeview control, as I think I would need to
> downgrade to a standard list box, which users would not find as
> intuitive.
>
> Please help!
>
> Andy

>> On Monday, September 06, 2010 4:02 PM Arvin Meyer wrote:

>> Check to see if they are running 64 bit Office. If so, they are out of luck
>> If you cannot find a substitute for 32 bit mscomctl.ocx, you may not be able
>> to resolve the problem.
>> --
>> Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
>> http://www.datastrat.com
>> http://www.accessmvp.com
>> http://www.mvps.org/access
>> Co-author: "Access Solutions", published by Wiley

>>> On Monday, September 06, 2010 4:29 PM Banana wrote:

>>> On 9/6/10 12:26 PM, pcexperts wrote:
>>>
>>> You're not first to run into this, it seems.
>>>
>>> What happens if you do this:
>>>
>>> C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\sysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX
>>>
>>> ?
>>>
>>> I also understand that UAC may interfere with this so you may want to
>>> try this as an administrator.

0
jon357 (1)
10/11/2010 9:17:32 PM
Jon Morrissette <jon@links2business.com> wrote in

> Did you ever find a solution for this issue?

Don't use controls that aren't native to Access.

contact via website only     http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/
0
NoEmail4557 (375)
10/12/2010 7:47:56 PM
On 12/10/2010 20:47:54, "David-W-Fenton" wrote:
> Jon Morrissette <jon@links2business.com> wrote in
>
>> Did you ever find a solution for this issue?
>
> Don't use controls that aren't native to Access.

Nice thought, David, but Treeview is so useful & pretty

Yes I did get it to work. Use it for a nice drill down menu system to open
forms reports etc.

Need MSCOMCTL.OCX (Not the DLL version) in Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

for my setup (Windows 7 an Access 2010).
Not 100% reliable as it sometimes throws an error when I close the database
down, but what the hell. Its closed by the time the error shows.

Phil
0
Phil
10/12/2010 8:35:01 PM
"Phil" <phil@stantonfamily.co.uk> wrote in

> On 12/10/2010 20:47:54, "David-W-Fenton" wrote:
>> Jon Morrissette <jon@links2business.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Did you ever find a solution for this issue?
>>
>> Don't use controls that aren't native to Access.
>
> Nice thought, David, but Treeview is so useful & pretty

There are substitutes that do the same thing, though not necessarily
as "pretty."

> Yes I did get it to work. Use it for a nice drill down menu system
> to open forms reports etc.
>
> Need MSCOMCTL.OCX (Not the DLL version) in
> Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX for my setup (Windows 7 an Access
> 2010).

It's always a mistake to code your Access app to depend on
components that aren't part of Access.

> Not 100% reliable as it sometimes throws an error when I close the
> database down, but what the hell. Its closed by the time the error
> shows.

Listboxes can be used like a treeview. Not as "elegant" but they get
the job done and don't require any outside dependencies.

contact via website only     http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/
0
David
10/14/2010 8:23:42 PM
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:35:01 +0100, "Phil" <phil@stantonfamily.co.uk>
wrote:

>> Don't use controls that aren't native to Access.
>>
>Nice thought, David, but Treeview is so useful & pretty

I do agree it is quite nice.  I sure wish that someone somewhere had
an API solution available.

>Yes I did get it to work. Use it for a nice drill down menu system to open
>forms reports etc.
>
>Need MSCOMCTL.OCX (Not the DLL version) in Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX
>for my setup (Windows 7 an Access 2010).
>Not 100% reliable as it sometimes throws an error when I close the database
>down, but what the hell. Its closed by the time the error shows.

Ah,thanks for posting back.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
Tony

access MS-Access database in C# Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application Blocks to access the database. I have tried 2 possible connection strings. ----------------------------------------- str_1 = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" + DBFilePath; str_2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + DBFilePath; //SqlHelper is the class in the Microsoft Application Blocks SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery( str_1, CommandType.Text, SQL_str); --------...

Flexigrid worked in Access 2000 but not under Windows 7 and not Access 2010
I am learning that using Activex controls in Access is NOT a good idea! I need to display data from several queries in a grid with both row and column sizes determined by the query results. This worked in Access 2000 by populating a Flexigrid control on a form. Windows 7 and Access 2010 refuse to have anything to do with the flexigrid controls! What alternatives do I have, barring creating a new table and re-designing the form 'on the hoof' to accomodate its fields? Sorry if this is a really silly question but I am entirely self-taught in Access. Perhaps this will point you towards a ...

MS Access database work
This is prob well off topic but I need an Access person to do a 2-3 hours work on a database for me - does anyone know of the correct place to ask? The database is being used by a company but it now has a problem. Its Access 97 and the problem is with Word Automation Best regards James James, I can help you. Email me at the address below. -- PC Datasheet Your Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications resource@pcdatasheet.com www.pcdatasheet.com "James" &l...

Windows ftp corrupts MS Access databases......
Copied from a post on microsoft.public.windowsxp.general...... "Hello All, I just wanted to let everyone know about this issue we encountered as developers last week. We had used the ftp functionality available from the command line in Windows XP Pro to download source code and associated MS Access databases. We could not use the database and kept receiving the error "Invalid database format...". We thought it may have been the version of Office so we upgraded to Office 2003. It didn't work. We found other information online regarding repair, etc. Running MS Ac...

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition: Not So Ultimate
I guess ComputerWorld is a "Maccie Site", too... "At the risk of piling on, I'll join the chorus of those who wish Windows 7 Ultimate was, well, more ultimate--offering truly important features that aren't in other versions of the new OS. While I don't think having an "Ultimate" that really isn't will be the undoing of the House of Gates, I can tell you I won't be buying it. I did, however, based on previous experience, purchase a copy of Windows Ultimate, because it was the upgrade for Windows XP Pro and required for the network I was runni...

Newbie: ms access database connection fails on XP, but works on 98
Hi all, I have a java applet that makes a connection with a ms access database. It works on windows 98. But if I try to run it on XP-pro it doesn't work. I defined the datasource by means of the User DSN tab in the ODBC Datasource Administrator. Does anybody know what the problem could be? Is there maybe something else that must be done before a database can be accessed on XP? Thanks, Karel ...

MS Windows 32-Bit File Access Meta-FAQ #7
Archive-name: windows/32bit-file-faq/metafaq Posting-Frequency: monthly Last-modified: 1997/2/5 Version: 3.1 Microsoft Windows 32-Bit File Access Meta-FAQ --------------------------------------------- 32-Bit File Access Meta-FAQ Copyright (c) 1997 by Michael McCormick, all rights reserved. Posted monthly to news.answers, comp.answers, and other newsgroups. Distribute freely. Also available by anonymous FTP from the news.answers archive: <ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/windows/32bit-file-faq/metafaq> ------------------------------------------...

Mouse Wheel in MS Visual Basic window (in Access) stopped working!!
Hi. Does anyone have a clue why my mouse wheel stopped working while I was working on the VB behind a form in MS/Access? I would swear that the mouse wheel was working a short time ago. I've checked that it isn't a malfunction of the mouse by going to other applications and trying the wheel. It works just fine. This is very frustrating. It's bad enough that I have a logic problem, but now my mouse is not working while trying to udpate my VBA. Yuck!!! SueB *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Susan Bricker" <slbrick@verizon.net> wro...

Running TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows XP SP2 with MS Access 2000
I am trying to install TestDirector 7.6 SP2 on Windows XP Sp2 machine with MS Access 2000 as database. All the software installs fine. I have IIS Server running fine. After all the installations are done, when I click the test director Icon, it successfully opens a browser and takes me to a local webpage showing all the links on the left. But when I click Test Director link, it runs all the plugin scripts and shows a pop up error message saying "RPC Server Unavailable". Also I do not see any test demo db under the left drop down. I see under Adminstrator tools > Services, all the ...

�Method Full Path of Object Reference Failed� with Access 2010 + Windows 7 Ultimate
Our software application uses the Runtime version of MS Access 2010. We have our application installed in an office with 3 workstations. Two with Win7 Ultimate and one with Win7 Professional. The Win7 Pro pc works just fine. The Win7 ultimate pcs get the error "Method Full Path of Object Reference Failed". Does anyone have an idea what this message means or how to resolve it? -paulw On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:40:47 PM UTC-5, PW wrote: > Our software application uses the Runtime version of MS Access 2010. >=20 > We have our application installed in an ...

access to MS Access password-protected database?
Can anyone direct me towards a code snippet showing how to use Python to insert data into a password-protected MS Access database? My google searches have been uninformative for dbs that are password-protected. Thanks, Ken On Feb 11, 10:43=A0am, Ken McDonald <kmmcdon...@medicine.wisc.edu> wrote: > Can anyone direct me towards a code snippet showing how to use Python =A0 > to insert data into a password-protected MS Access database? My google = =A0 > searches have been uninformative for dbs that are password-protected. > > Thanks, > Ken You post is a little vague...

This is the code that I found on the internet for accessing an ms access database: import java.sql.*; class Test { public static void main(String[] args) { try { Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); // set this to a MS Access DB you have on your machine String filename = "d:/java/mdbTEST.mdb"; String database = "jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ="; database+= filename.trim() + ";DriverID=22;READONLY=true}"; // add on to the end ...

Does Matlab 7.1 work on Windows 7?
Could someone please tell me. I want to upgrade but it is a critical application for me. As well I don't want to upgrade till 2009b student edition is available in a physical copy. "Benjamin " <bpazolli@gmail.com> wrote in message <hc0vgd$p2r$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Could someone please tell me. I want to upgrade but it is a critical application for me. As well I don't want to upgrade till 2009b student edition is available in a physical copy. I've been able to get MATLAB 7.1 (32-bit) to run on Windows 7 (64-bit) by setting the compatibility mode to &q...

I m currently developing a java based application and want to know how can i make client access database located on the server? "HeMan_Speaks" <Lunar20092010@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d71ce567-0434-48b8-b1d2-bb191706ab45@w8g2000prd.googlegroups.com... >I m currently developing a java based application and want to know how > can i make client access database located on the server? I think you're going to have to expand a little bit more in your question here, as is not 100% quite clear what you're trying to do. You might want to make a little bit of a d...

Hi! Is there a MATLAB command which gives access to a .mdb MS Access database or do I need a special driver? Thanks, Andree Hi Andree Ellert, you can use activeXcontrol to interact with MS-Access database. access = actxserver('Access.Application'); returns the handle for Access. set(access, 'Visible', 1); will show the opened Access window. use get(access) and set(access) commands to find the methods available to call. -Vadivelu M =========== http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/database/datatool.shtml "Andree Ellert" <ellert@gmx.net////...

Will Eudora 7.1.0.9 work properly with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit?
Hotep, I just downloaded and installed Eudora 7.1.0.9. I upgraded my system to Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. It has all of my email addresses setup. I gave it the correct password when it asked, but it is unable to connect to my server. It just hangs. Does anyone know if this program is compatible with Vista 64 bit? If it isn't, I will have to return to using Microsoft Outlook 2007, or Thunderbird 2.0.0.? AmenRa Ok, I fixed it! So YES! Eudora Welty will runder under Windows Vista 64 bit Ultimate. I deleted all of the accounts that it imported from Thunderbird....

Here We Provide You Good Quality will windows 7 home premium key work ultimate With Low Price.
Provide product download link for free when you purchase <a href=http://www.windows7keysmall.com/#nyyd>windows 7 professional genuine activation key free </a>(If you need,plz make a note) . cheap windows 7 product key support Language: English, German, Italy, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and so on. Make sure your computer is ready for Windows Anytime Upgrade. Download the <a href=http://www.windows7keysmall.com/>Windows 7 Enterprise sp1 product key </a>. This is NOT the Product Activation Keys. This is windows 7 home premium get genuine online kit ...

Windows 7 and Windows XP network stop working
Hello, well after few days I can't access Windows 7 sharing from a Windows XP machine. Win7 with Win7 always work great. When i restart the Server service it work again for few days and then stop again... It's really boring. Anyone can help? Thank You ...

I have a Database that I am trying to run on a new vista computer. Up to now I was running it on a win 98 computer and using access 2003! I installed access 2003 and I can make it run and view the data but I can not save any new records. Has any one seen this problem yet? Thanks Clarence Wollman On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:17:13 -0700, cwoll <clarencewollman@gmail.com> wrote: Do you have the same problem with the Northwind sample application? (search your computer for northwind.mdb) -Tom. >I have a Database that I am trying to run on a new vista computer. Up >to now I was running...

Convert Access 2010 to Access 2003 under windows 7
This is further information on my posting about converting Access 2010 to Access 2003 I have just removed and re-installed Office 2010 32 bit on my Windows 7 machine. If I create a completely blank database (Database9.AccDb) - no tables, no forms, no VBA and try to Save & Publish in Access 2003 format, I get an error message message "Could not use 'C:\Phil Data\Access\Database9.AccDb'; file already in use" . If I add any tables, the error is the same I have Access 2010 running under Windows XP on another machine, and the conversion of a genuine BE Db (Tables only) went w...

how to access MS data access 2.7 sdk ???
I keep getting the following when trying to create a connection to a database : Error: User defined type not declared . The declaration it is complaining about is : c1 As ADODB.Connecton I'm re-entering this mess from a couple of years ago, and just want to connect to a DB2 v8.1 database from a VB app. Any suggestions, code examples, etc., would be appreciated. Mairhtin O'Feannag mairhtin at techsolutionsgroupllc dot com ... On 24 May 2004 13:31:01 -0700, in comp.lang.basic.visual.database you wrote: >I keep getting the following when trying to create a co...

Web resources about - Treeview MSCOMCTL.OCX on Windows 7 64x ultimate not working - comp.databases.ms-access

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...