value in list box or combo box

i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i
have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box
should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i
create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty
there are no records in it .

0
nishkrish (26)

On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i
> have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box
> should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i
> create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty
> there are no records in it .

It's best to create the combobox seperately, as when you create it, a
wizard will appear giving you options.  When you change a textbox to a
combobox these options that are usually inputted in the wizard, are
unknown and thus it doesn't work.  Try creating a combobox from the
toolbox and read all the options carefully, and it will also ask you
what record source to pull from.

0
queezy (15)
4/12/2007 2:55:42 PM
On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i
> have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box
> should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i
> create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty
> there are no records in it .

If you are using this combobox for data entry, then try this:

-Create a combobox from scratch in toolbox (changing textboxes to
combo's isn't the best idea).
-Once you drag the combobox to the size you want, a wizard will
appear.
-Choose the 1st option "I want the combo box to look up the values in
a table or query."
-Choose the table your field is in, then choose your field on the
following screen.
-Choose sort order, if you want to sort by a different field choose
it, but most likely will be choosing the field in the combo box.
-Last screen select the 2nd option "Store that value in this field" ,
and select your field.

0
queezy (15)
4/12/2007 3:14:33 PM
On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i
> have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box
> should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i
> create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty
> there are no records in it .

If you are using this combobox for data entry, then try this:

-Create a combobox from scratch in toolbox (changing textboxes to
combo's isn't the best idea).
-Once you drag the combobox to the size you want, a wizard will
appear.
-Choose the 1st option "I want the combo box to look up the values in
a table or query."
-Choose the table your field is in, then choose your field on the
following screen.
-Choose sort order, if you want to sort by a different field choose
it, but most likely will be choosing the field in the combo box.
-Last screen select the 2nd option "Store that value in this field" ,
and select your field.

0
queezy (15)
4/12/2007 3:17:55 PM
On Apr 12, 8:17 am, "Queezy" <que...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 10:29 am, "access baby" <nishkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > i would like to use combobox or list box in a form for data entry do i
> > have to have a table with value in it and the combobox or list box
> > should look in to that table or i type in the values. 'cause when i
> > create a form with text box and change it to combobox the box is empty
> > there are no records in it .
>
> If you are using this combobox for data entry, then try this:
>
> -Create a combobox from scratch in toolbox (changing textboxes to
> combo's isn't the best idea).
> -Once you drag the combobox to the size you want, a wizard will
> appear.
> -Choose the 1st option "I want the combo box to look up the values in
> a table or query."
> -Choose the table your field is in, then choose your field on the
> following screen.
> -Choose sort order, if you want to sort by a different field choose
> it, but most likely will be choosing the field in the combo box.
> -Last screen select the 2nd option "Store that value in this field" ,
> and select your field.

Thanks so much for your help .

0
nishkrish (26)

Access 2003 post SP3 hotfix
"Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: December 18, 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ Tony Toews [MVP] wrote: > "Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or > incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install Office 2003 Service > Pack 3." And a few more problems SP3 introduced. > > Description of the Access 2003 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: > December 18, 2007 > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 > > Tony Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Salad <oil@vinegar.com> wrote: No, that was A2007 SP1. It's no conspiracy theory to think that many people wait until the first service pack before they adopt a new version. The same is happening with Vista. -Tom. <clip> > >Maybe SP3 was released to get people to move to A2007. Tom van Stiphout wrote: > On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:25:21 -0800, Sala...

Fill combo/list box based on previous combo box selection?
I am fairly new to database design and am having some difficulty getting my combo boxes to work as I'd like them to. I would like to create a form with two combo boxes; the first one would select �JobNum' from my master job table and the second would select a �Supt' associated with the selected JobNum. My tables are setup like this: -tblEmp: Emp# (PRIMARY KEY), EmpName, etc. -tblSupt: SuptEmp#, Job# -tblInjury: InjuredEmp#, Job#, Supt#, etc. -tblJob: Job# (PRIMARY KEY), JobName, etc. How can I setup my two combo boxes so that: Combo Box 1 selects Job# from the list of Job#'s? I can get this far, but a can't seem to tackle the AfterUpdate event in order to successfully populate the 2nd combo box. And Combo Box 2 selects an associated Supt#, a list populated from the selection in Combo Box 1? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Nick Nick, If I understand you right, you want to select a Job# and have the second combo box update to show Supt#'s for the selected Job#. This is what I would do. This is done using a form. Since you have the Job# combo box working let's look at the Supt# combo. Create the Supt# combo like normal. Then go to the properties of the Supt# combo and go to the data tab. Then goto row source and click the build button. From here you can add the Job# field from your tblSupt to the design grid and set the criteria to the Job# combo box on your form. This will tell t...

Changing combo box list based on another combo box selection
I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in cbo1. For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a different set of values. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. Troy Lee troy_lee@comcast.net wrote: > I have a continuous form that has one combo box (cbo1) with the > selectable values of "Removal" and "Installation". I would like to > change another combo box (cbo2) value list based on the selection in > cbo1. > > For example, when the user selects "Removal" from cbo1 I would like > the value list of cbo2 to be one set of values and when "Installation" > is selected in cbo1 I would like the value list of cbo2 to be a > different set of values. > > Is this possible? > > Thanks in advance. > > Troy Lee Sometimes cbo2's rowsoure might be "Select fld from table where id = " & cbo1 In this case, in the AfterUpdate event of cbo1 you'd enter Me.cbo2.Requery You might have to change the rowsource in other cases If me.cbo1 = "Install" then Me.cbo2.rowsource = "Select fld from table1" Else Me.cbo2.row...

How to add a chosen value from a combo box into a text box
How to add a chosen value from a combo box into a text box, hereby using a command button? Bart Access 2003 if you want to *display* the value in an unbound textbox control, you don't need a command button. just set the control's ControlSource property to =[ComboboxName].[Column](n) replace ComboboxName with the correct name of the combobox control, and replace n with the column index number (remembering the index in a combobox control is zero-based - first column (0), second column (1), etc.) if you want to *store* the value in a textbox control bound to a field in the form's underlying table - i'd say probably you shouldn't. if the combobox control's RowSource is a lookup table, then the data is already stored in one place. storing it in an additional table is a sign of a non-normalized design. that's acceptable if you're storing point-in-time lookup data that will change in the lookup table over time, but otherwise, probably not. if you're using a value list as the control's RowSource, then i'd advise putting the values into a lookup table instead, where they'll be readily accessible to the rest of the program without needing to store duplicate data in your data table. having said all that, if you have a valid business reason (such as point-in-time storage of changing data) to store the lookup value in the data table, you can add code to the combobox control's AfterUpdate event, as If Not IsNull(Me!Combobox) Th...

selecting list box entry using a combo box
I have a combo box that lists street numbers. I also have a list box that lists street numbers and addresses (separately). I want to click on one of the street numbers and have the first item in the list box with that street number selected. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Deborah Hi Deborah, Not going to ask you “why use a listbox?”. But here goes… Use this air code in you combo box afterupdate event. Assuming both control in the same form. Me.ListBoxName.RowSource = “SELECT StreetNumber, Addresses,…..FROM Table1 Where StreetNumber = “ & Me.ComboxName I’m assuming your StreetNumber Datatype is “Number” as in your table properties. If they are “Text”, use quotes like… StreetNumber = ‘” & Me. ComboName & “’” >dgardner@twcny.rr.com wrote: >I have a combo box that lists street numbers. I also have a list box >that lists street numbers and addresses (separately). I want to click >on one of the street numbers and have the first item in the list box >with that street number selected. > >Any suggestions will be appreciated. > >Deborah -- Please Rate the posting if helps you Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200707/1 Thank you for your suggestion. It is obviously from your response that I was woefully inadequate in posing the question. Here is a second attempt. I hope I am clearer. I have a combo box listing towns. When I select a town, the next combo box ...

Filter List Box using Combo Box on a form
I've read some posts similar to this, but the SQL does not seem to have the desired effect in my form. I'm trying to filter a list box (lstOfficeClass) using a combo box (cbxProfitCenter). The list box rowsource is a table (OfficeClasses) that contains all the text fields "OfficeClass". The table also has corresponding text fields "ProfitCenter". I've entered the following into the AfterUpdate event for the combo box: strsql = "SELECT OfficeClasses.OfficeClass FROM OfficeClasses ORDER BY OfficeClasses.OfficeClass WHERE OfficeClasses.ProfitCenter = " & cbxProfitCenter lstOfficeClass.RowSource = strsql When opening the form, all OfficeClass fields show as expected. After selecting a ProfitCenter in cbxProfitCenter, the list box goes blank. Thoughts? Generally it's easier to have the listbox reference the combobox from the outset. After you update the combobox requery the listbox. As has been discussed recently you can have the listbox criteria use a "like" statement and, via a union query, put an "*" in the listbox options. Good luck Tim Mills-Groninger On Jul 15, 9:31=A0am, pthe...@hotmail.com wrote: > I've read some posts similar to this, but the SQL does not seem to > have the desired effect in my form. > > I'm trying to filter a list box (lstOfficeClass) using a combo box > (cbxProfitCenter). =A0The list box rowsource is a table (OfficeClasses) > that contains all t...

Problem with Ms Access List Box
When i add a string to Ms Access List box which contains coma "," in it the string is separated and added as separate rows -- sree Posted via http://dbforums.com ...

How to change the properties of Text box depending on the value of combo box.
Hi, I have created a combo box with "", Yes,No so that if user select any other option except Yes the text box should become disabled. For this I have written code in the exit event of the combo box it is working . But the problem is that, after reopening the form, if you navigate to same record it shows the check box enabled. Can anyone help me how to solve the problem. thanks Pervaiz Try using the same code in the 'On Current' event for the form. At present your code works ony if you exit the combo box, so when you open the form it won't run. With the 'On Curr...

Combo Box
I have manually populated a combo box with a value list consisting of about 15 values. I was wondering if it's possible to have the combo box sort the value list when someone opens the combo box. Of course I know that I can manually put the list in sorted order ... but just wondering whether there's any method or property to perform the same automatically. Best Rgds, Prakash. On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:16:45 -0800 (PST), prakashwadhwani@gmail.com wrote: > I have manually populated a combo box with a value list consisting of > about 15 values. I was wondering if it's possible to have the combo > box sort the value list when someone opens the combo box. > > Of course I know that I can manually put the list in sorted order ... > but just wondering whether there's any method or property to perform > the same automatically. > > Best Rgds, > Prakash. No, no automatic sorting of a value list. Of course you could put those values in a table and use an SQL statement as the Combo Rowsource to sort the table data. Change the RowsourceType property from Value List to Table/Query. Select TableName.FieldName from TableName Order by FieldName Then, if you ever need to change or add a value, all you need do is change the data in the table. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail On Nov 4, 10:36=A0pm, fredg <fgutk...@example.invalid> wrote: > On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:16:45 -0800 (PST), prakashw...

Selection lists (combo boxes) and large databases
I'm testing a user's db that contains a very large number of records. I have an invoice screen, with an invoice select dropdown box that shows all invoices, and the customer's name, etc. With 80,000+ invoices in this particular db, clicking the dropdown is painfully slow accross a network only (I'm testing on a wireless, so it's even slower still). All fields are properly indexed, such as the invoice number (sort descending), etc. I've noticed the Top Values property of the stored query, and this seems basically useless. If you set it for top 5%, it does run the query much much faster, however, I was hoping when you scrolled down to the end of the 5% of the records, it would load the next 5%, but it doesn not appear to do this (which is why I say it's basically useless). Am I missing something? User's with smaller databases really find value in the invoice selection, and want it to show the customer as well, so I hate to lose it. Many Thanks, You might want to think about adding a combo box. The first could be for the customer. The next could be for the invoices. When a user picks a customer, build a dynamic SQL statement to select invoices only for the chosen customer. Using VBA code you can set this SQL statement to the Rowsource property of the combo box. Your code should look something like this... Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate() ComboBox2.RowSourceType = "Table/Query" ComboBox2.Rowsource = "S...

Referencing a toolbar combo box in MS Access
Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public variable. This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBox) But what referes to the combobox once it's created? Any help is appreciated. LQ I found a way to do this for anyone who had the same question: '***START CODE*** Dim objBar As CommandBar, objCbo As CommandBarComboBox, myIndex As Integer Set objBar = Application.CommandBars("myToolbarName") Set objCbo = objBar.Controls("myComboName") myIndex = objCbo.ListIndex Set objCbo = Nothing Set objBar = Nothing '***END CODE*** laurenquantrell@hotmail.com (Lauren Quantrell) wrote in message news:<47e5bd72.0309040455.2143a9a2@posting.google.com>... > Is there a way to determine the value of a combobox that resides in a > toolbar other than using CommandBars.ActionControl? I want a user to > be able to change the combobox and be able to refer to the selected > value later, not immediately, and without having to set a public > variable. > This refers to the toolbar when adding a combobox to the toolbar: > CommandBars("myToolbarName").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlComboBo...

Multiple Combo Boxes as well as multiple Multi select List Boxes to report
How would i print a report based on criteria selected from several Combo Boxes as well as multiple Multi Select List Boxes, that are located on the same form? I can get one Multi List Box, just not several, to report using this code i found - Private Sub cmdPreview_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Handler Dim varItem As Variant 'Selected items Dim strWhere As String 'String to use as WhereCondition Dim strDescrip As String 'Description of WhereCondition Dim lngLen As Long 'Length of string Dim strDelim As String 'Delimiter for this field type. Dim strDoc As String 'Name of report to open. 'strDelim = """" 'Delimiter appropriate to field type. See note 1. strDoc = "Products by Category" With Me.lstCategory For Each varItem In .ItemsSelected If Not IsNull(varItem) Then strWhere = strWhere & strDelim & .ItemData(varItem) & strDelim & "," 'Build up the description from the text in the visible column. See note 2. strDescrip = strDescrip & """" & .Column(1, varItem) & """, " End If Next End With lngLen = Len(strWhere) - 1 If lngLen > 0 Then strWhere = "[CategoryID] IN (" & Left$(strWhere, lngLen) & ")"...

How to reference one combo box from another combo box

Update combo box when another combo box onchange event
Hi I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql befor so I know i little about datebases. I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an option in anoyher combobox. I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And how do I update it? If someone will answer Thanks in advance *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On 24 Mar, 10:00, kalle <ka...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem I select an > option in anoyher combobox. > > I can run the query but how do I get the result into the combobox? And > how do I update it? > > If someone will answer You need to use the AfterUpdate or the OnChange event of the first combo box, use whatever values you need to construct the SQL, and then set the DataSource of the second combo box. Edward kalle wrote: > > Hi > > I'm just trying to use access for the first time. I have used mysql > befor so I know i little about datebases. > > I have imported some tables into access and i have some querys too. Now > I want to use one of the query to update a combobox whem...

Populate 2nd list box from 1st list box choice
I have 1st list box from table Grain 2nd list box from related table Varieties, related by GrainID At the moment Grain listbox is on its own form and Variety listbox is on subform in Grain form. Variety form has all the costing records related to it in another subform. (3 deep) This all works for except that all the records in Variety are shown. By seleting Grain and then select Variety i get the correct results in the Costs subform. What i would like to do is only show records in Variety listbox that relate to the choice made in Grain listbox 2 things is it possible to have the 2 listboxe...

Format x column of Combo Box/ List Box as a phone number &#8211; (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Having trouble in Access XP. I want to display the customers name, city and phone number in a Combo Box but the but the formatting is lost &#8211; eg (123) 456-7890 is displayed as 1234567890. Any idea how to format the control. From what I can see, the combo box has a format option but I am referring to the 3rd column. The results display properly within the underlying query&#8230; it&#8217;s the Combo Box that loses the formatting. Thoughts? Thank you Try using something like this in the RowSource of your Combo Box SELECT CusName, CusCity, Format([CusPhoneNumber],"...

How to access a combo box value by providing the selection string from another vi.
Hi, &nbsp; I have a lower level communication vi with a combo box.&nbsp; I'm using the strings&amp;values[] property to initialize the combo box.&nbsp; When I select a string from the dropdown I get the corresponding value but when I pass in the same string from a caller vi I don't get the corresponding value.&nbsp; How can I access the value for the item I'm selecting from outside?? Perhaps you should just use the strings &amp; values property node to them out of the combo box, then search the 1-D array of clusters for the string that matches the one you are looking for, then return the corresponding value.&nbsp; Since it sounds like you are trying to access the control programmatically, use the programmatic features that are available. &nbsp; Maybe I'm mistaken in what you are trying to do, in which case please post some representative VI's. Thanks Ravens Fan, &nbsp; I did what you suggested.&nbsp; Looking at the text string property and&nbsp;searching the array for the correct value pair seems to work.&nbsp;&nbsp;I thought there was an easier way to access the values directly but this works too. What Rob described is exactly the behavior I was observing in my vi.&nbsp; It is good to know this type of information since&nbsp;I'm an experience programmer but new to Labview and I'm not aware of this kind of behavior.&nbsp; Also thanks for the enum tip.&nbsp; It's kind of frus...

Emailing multiple list box items from ms access using Lotus Notes
I am using Ms Access to send email automatically through Lotus Notes. What I require now is that I have a List Box in my form which when loads,fills in the data's from the backend table. In the body of the mail,I use the object that contains the item selected from the list. i.e. MailDoc.Body=ListBox225.Column(0) & List225.Column(1) When an email is generated,it output is as below. 126 Rupam. Now I want a syntax code that would include multiple rows from the list box and not just 1 row. Please can you help me with this I am in desparate need of it. Your help much appreciated. Reg...

Combo box dependent on another combo box, text part is blank
Hi, I have a form with several combo boxes, continuous form format, with record source a query off an Item Table. The fields are Category, Subcategory, and Color. I am displaying descriptions, not ID's, so I have to convert the ID's from various lookup tables. The combo boxes work fine except for subcategory, which is dependent on category. Depending on category, the drop-down box for subcategory will display different items. (for example, when Category is Furniture, Subcategory will display drop-down list of 'Dresser, Nightstand, Desk...". Without clicking on the drop...

Oracle Form 6i: How to put database data into List Item(Combo Box)?
Hi All, I want to use a List Item(Combo Box) as a input interface, however, how can I put database data into the List Item? Thank you. "Arthur" <ycyiu@mailcity.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8a31a93a.0311251705.7ccf442@posting.google.com... > Hi All, > > I want to use a List Item(Combo Box) as a input interface, however, > how can I put database data into the List Item? > > Thank you. Hi I have a template that I use all the time: Make a PU in the Form with the following code: --------------------------------------------------- PROCEDURE PU_Populate_Lists IS az Number; list_id Item; rg_id RecordGroup; BEGIN --Populate my Poplist rg_id := Find_Group('mylist'); If Not ID_NULL(rg_id) Then Delete_Group(rg_id); End If; rg_id := Create_Group_From_Query('mylist', 'Select my_column_list, to_char(id) From my_Table_list '|| 'Where my_Joins_And_Condistions '); --! SQL in '' ! list_id := Find_Item('My_DataBlock.My_Poplist'); az := populate_group(rg_id); populate_list(list_id, rg_id); --and eventually add_list_element(list_id, ...); --Populate my Second Poplist ... same as above with another group and list item. END; --------------------------------------------------- Then call this PU in the WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE-Trigger. That should do it. For more info invoke t...

Combo box LimitToList property setting of No
Combo box LimitToList property setting of No does not prevent the MS Access error "The text you enter must match an entry in the list" from popping up. What makes this bad is that the error is not a capturable error. My list has 2 fields: [Reason] and [ReasonCode]. The 2nd column is the bound column. Here's the RowSource property setting: Select [Reason],[ReasonCode] From [tblReasons]; I want the user to select a reason from the list, of course. But I DON'T want the user to see a MS Access error pop up in an app I rollout in a runtime environment built using Access 2.0 a...

LIst box to combobx edit box
hi, i am new to mfc.i have one doubt. i have one combobox ,one edit box.the combobox data and listbox data are added to list box.If i click the added data of listbox,it should select combobox data,edit box.something like combobox has black,blue green data.in edit box i have entered 5.from combobox i selected black.in list box it appears black colour,number 5 added.if i double click the list box text,blak in combobox,and 5 in edit box should appear. thanks in advance ...

LIst box to combobx edit box
hi, i am new to mfc.i have one doubt. i have one combobox ,one edit box.the combobox data and listbox data are added to list box.If i click the added data of listbox,it should select combobox data,edit box.something like combobox has black,blue green data.in edit box i have entered 5.from combobox i selected black.in list box it appears black colour,number 5 added.if i double click the list box text,blak in combobox,and 5 in edit box should appear. thanks in advance ...

Text box linked to combo box
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is...

Web resources about - value in list box or combo box - comp.databases.ms-access

Schwarzenegger Walks Out of Interview After Questions on Trump, Personal Life
Arnold Schwarzenegger , who supports John Kasich’s bid for the U.S. presidency, apparently cut short an interview with a reporter in Australia ...

Obama lands in Cuba for historic visit
HAVANA – U.S. President Barack Obama arrived in Cuba on Sunday on a historic visit, opening a new chapter in U.S. engagement with the island’s ...

Indiana School Bus Carrying Basketball Team Overturns, Multiple Injuries Reported
An Indiana school bus transporting basketball players to a game was sideswiped by a local driver and overturned on the side of an expressway ...

British soldiers should have 'cups of tea' with Islamic State terrorists, says Jeremy Corbyn ally
Christine Shawcroft - who sits on Labour's National Executive Committee - claims soldiers should 'get teabags out' rather than resorting to air ...

John Kasich Makes Case for His Campaign, Despite the Delegate Math
John Kasich made a fresh case for himself to be the Republican presidential nominee, despite the severe mathematical challenge he faces in acquiring ...

Nico Rosberg wins Australian F1 Grand Prix
Mercedes' Nico Rosberg has won an Australian Formula One Grand Prix marred by a terrifying crash involving Spaniard Fernando Alonso.

Final teams punch tickets to March Madness' Sweet 16
CBS News Final teams punch tickets to March Madness' Sweet 16 CBS News NEW YORK Finally, a Sweet 16 run for Villanova. It had been seven years ...

Human Skull Found Near Hollywood Sign
TIME Human Skull Found Near Hollywood Sign TIME Two hikers on Saturday found a human skull near the iconic Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, ...

You Can Now Follow Pope Francis On Instagram
There are many famous people on Instagram, and many of them use the platform for different purposes. Some use it just to document their daily ...

[PICS] Rob Kardashian’s Birthday Party With Family — Blac Chyna Not Invited? - Hollywood Life
Rob Kardashian’s family, including Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, helped him celebrate his 29th birthday with a fun party on March 19. But Blac ...