Verifying Access Version used for currently open database

I want to write a line of code to check the version of MS Access being used
by my clients, some of which have multiple versions installed.
I am distributing my application as an Access 2002 runtime, but want to know
what they're running it on.

--
Bob Darlington
Brisbane

0
bob146 (162)

Try: SysCmd(acSysCmdAccessVer) (and SysCmd(acSysCmdRuntime) to see whether
or not they're using the runtime)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele

"Bob Darlington" <bob@notheredpcman.com.au> wrote in message
>I want to write a line of code to check the version of MS Access being used
>by my clients, some of which have multiple versions installed.
> I am distributing my application as an Access 2002 runtime, but want to
> know what they're running it on.
>
> --
> Bob Darlington
> Brisbane

Thanks Douglas.
Just what I needed.

--
Bob Darlington
Brisbane
"Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in message
> Try: SysCmd(acSysCmdAccessVer) (and SysCmd(acSysCmdRuntime) to see whether
> or not they're using the runtime)
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele
> Co-author: "Access 2010 Solutions", published by Wiley
> (no e-mails, please!)
>

> "Bob Darlington" <bob@notheredpcman.com.au> wrote in message
>>I want to write a line of code to check the version of MS Access being
>>used by my clients, some of which have multiple versions installed.
>> I am distributing my application as an Access 2002 runtime, but want to
>> know what they're running it on.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Darlington
>> Brisbane

0
bob146 (162)
8/13/2010 1:25:19 AM
Also,
  Version    returns which version they are running.
John