Want to keep deleted records in a separate table. How?

I have an inventory database. I want to delete out-of-stock items
from the main database, but keep them in a separate table so
that I can reference data about them.

I created a copy of the item table, structure only, no data.
Then I query the item table for the ones I want, and attempt
to copy them to the out of stock item table. The 'paste' fails
all the time. On the theory that the ItemId (Autonumber in the main
table) is the culprit, I've tried to paste with the itemid in the
out of stock table defined as autonumber, number and text, failing
each time.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I just know I'm
missing something obvious.)

Scott

0
sakinney (80)
1/19/2004 4:22:07 PM
comp.databases.ms-access 42658 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Make the corresponding field in the archive table a Long Integer, not an
AutoNumber field. Use two Queries: one an Append Query to select all the
out-of-stock records in your main table and append them to the archive
table; then another (make sure you don't run it until after you manually
verify that the append did work) that deletes those out of stock records
from the main table.

But, until you are looking at records in the high hundreds of thousands or
millions, Access can handle the situation very nicely. Thus, you might
consider just leaving the records there (obviously "out of stock" is
something you can determine; perhaps you'd want to add a separate
"discontinued" indicator) and using Queries to access only the ones that are
in stock and not discontinued, instead of using a separate archival table.

Certainly, any business decision processing you may do that requires both
active and archived data will be simpler if you have it all in the same
table.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

"Scott Kinney" <sakinney@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> I have an inventory database. I want to delete out-of-stock items
> from the main database, but keep them in a separate table so
> that I can reference data about them.
>
> I created a copy of the item table, structure only, no data.
> Then I query the item table for the ones I want, and attempt
> to copy them to the out of stock item table. The 'paste' fails
> all the time. On the theory that the ItemId (Autonumber in the main
> table) is the culprit, I've tried to paste with the itemid in the
> out of stock table defined as autonumber, number and text, failing
> each time.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I just know I'm
> missing something obvious.)
>
> Scott

0
bouncer (4167)
1/19/2004 4:40:47 PM
Larry,

Thank you. I wrestled with just adding an instock/out of stock
indicator. It's lazy of me, but moving the out of stock
items to a separate table seems easier than adding a
new criteria to the fairly large number of queries I have.

Scott

"Larry Linson" <bouncer@localhost.not> wrote in message
> Make the corresponding field in the archive table a Long Integer, not an
> AutoNumber field. Use two Queries: one an Append Query to select all the
> out-of-stock records in your main table and append them to the archive
> table; then another (make sure you don't run it until after you manually
> verify that the append did work) that deletes those out of stock records
> from the main table.
>
> But, until you are looking at records in the high hundreds of thousands or
> millions, Access can handle the situation very nicely. Thus, you might
> consider just leaving the records there (obviously "out of stock" is
> something you can determine; perhaps you'd want to add a separate
> "discontinued" indicator) and using Queries to access only the ones that
are
> in stock and not discontinued, instead of using a separate archival table.
>
> Certainly, any business decision processing you may do that requires both
> active and archived data will be simpler if you have it all in the same
> table.
>
>   Larry Linson
>   Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Scott Kinney" <sakinney@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > I have an inventory database. I want to delete out-of-stock items
> > from the main database, but keep them in a separate table so
> > that I can reference data about them.
> >
> > I created a copy of the item table, structure only, no data.
> > Then I query the item table for the ones I want, and attempt
> > to copy them to the out of stock item table. The 'paste' fails
> > all the time. On the theory that the ItemId (Autonumber in the main
> > table) is the culprit, I've tried to paste with the itemid in the
> > out of stock table defined as autonumber, number and text, failing
> > each time.
> >
> > Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I just know I'm
> > missing something obvious.)
> >
> > Scott

0
sakinney (80)
1/19/2004 5:14:44 PM
I have an argument in favor of leaving the records in the main table.  If
you put the out of stock records in a separate table and the main table has
an autonumber field for it's primary key it is possible for an id number
that is in the out of stock table to be used again in the main table for a
different item.  I ran across this exact situation with a main inventory
table and an out of stock table (they weren't called that but the effective
system was the same) that only totaled about 80,000 records.  Trust me, I
thought as large as a long integer is that this was very unlikely, but it
did happen. Admittedly, it was only a handful of records, but they created
problems for reporting. I was attempting to build a report to show the
current retail market value of the inventory at the time it happened.

This is a pretty good example of what Larry meant in the last paragraph of
his answer.

--
Jeffrey R. Bailey
"Larry Linson" <bouncer@localhost.not> wrote in message
> Make the corresponding field in the archive table a Long Integer, not an
> AutoNumber field. Use two Queries: one an Append Query to select all the
> out-of-stock records in your main table and append them to the archive
> table; then another (make sure you don't run it until after you manually
> verify that the append did work) that deletes those out of stock records
> from the main table.
>
> But, until you are looking at records in the high hundreds of thousands or
> millions, Access can handle the situation very nicely. Thus, you might
> consider just leaving the records there (obviously "out of stock" is
> something you can determine; perhaps you'd want to add a separate
> "discontinued" indicator) and using Queries to access only the ones that
are
> in stock and not discontinued, instead of using a separate archival table.
>
> Certainly, any business decision processing you may do that requires both
> active and archived data will be simpler if you have it all in the same
> table.
>
>   Larry Linson
>   Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Scott Kinney" <sakinney@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > I have an inventory database. I want to delete out-of-stock items
> > from the main database, but keep them in a separate table so
> > that I can reference data about them.
> >
> > I created a copy of the item table, structure only, no data.
> > Then I query the item table for the ones I want, and attempt
> > to copy them to the out of stock item table. The 'paste' fails
> > all the time. On the theory that the ItemId (Autonumber in the main
> > table) is the culprit, I've tried to paste with the itemid in the
> > out of stock table defined as autonumber, number and text, failing
> > each time.
> >
> > Can anyone point me in the right direction? (I just know I'm
> > missing something obvious.)
> >
> > Scott

Thanks for the real-life example, Jeffrey.

I was thinking of queries that needed both the "live" and "archived"
inventory information, in which case, you'd have to use a UNION or UNION ALL
query if the information is stored in two tables.

BTW, MVP Allen Browne's site http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html has some
excellent discussion of Inventory applications.

  Larry Linson
  Microsoft Access MVP

0
bouncer (4167)

deleting records from MS Access table
I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This data is cumulative, so, I can replace the whole table. So, the solution is to PROC APPEND the xml data into the Access tables, but only the shell of the table--no observations else I would have dupes. What I need to do then is remove all observations from the Access tables before I append. I read something in the online docs that may thwart my plans: You cannot use...

How to delete a record in an Ms Access Database
Dear Community, I connected Matlab with an Ms Access databse. I already found out how to import, export and update Data my Ms Access Database via the Database Tollbox. But how can I delete a record in Ms Access via Matlab? Thanks for any help! Eric "Eric " > Dear Community, > > I connected Matlab with an Ms Access databse. I already found out how to import, export and update Data my Ms Access Database via the Database Tollbox. But how can I delete a record in Ms Access via Matlab? > > Thanks for any help! > > Eric exec(conn,'delete from myTable whe...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table
Jeremy: Would you consider a slightly different strategy? - copy the metadata shell of the table; - delete the table; - rename the empty shell of the table to the name of the original table; - append the new data to the shell. The SQL create table new like old; copies the shell of the table. The DROP TABLE old; query deletes the old table. CREATE TABLE old FROM new; renames the new table. Enclose the queries that operate on metadata (do not yield a tabular object) in an EXECUTE() function. I suspect that this strategy will work faster than one that requires deletions at the row level. Sig -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:45 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: deleting records from MS Access table I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This data is cumulative, so, I can replace the whole table. So, the solution is to PROC APPEND the xml data into the Access tables, but only the shell of the table--no observations else I would have dupes. What I need to do then is remove all observations from the Access tables before I append. I read something in the online docs that may thwart my plans: You cannot use DELETE FROM on a table accessed via an engine that d...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #8 1544361
Thanks Sig, Tried that. The problem is ACCESS. I have relationships set up. If you erase one table, all of the other relationships dissappear and I have to rebuild them. Thanks. -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Sigurd Hermansen Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 6:09 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: deleting records from MS Access table Jeremy: Would you consider a slightly different strategy? - copy the metadata shell of the table; - delete the table; - rename the empty shell of the table to the name of the original table; - append the new data to the shell. The SQL create table new like old; copies the shell of the table. The DROP TABLE old; query deletes the old table. CREATE TABLE old FROM new; renames the new table. Enclose the queries that operate on metadata (do not yield a tabular object) in an EXECUTE() function. I suspect that this strategy will work faster than one that requires deletions at the row level. Sig -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:45 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: deleting records from MS Access table I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This dat...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #7 1544357
Hi Jeremy, If, as you say in last paragraph, you want to delete ALL obs from the MSAccess table then saving the table structure and blowing away the entire table and then put the empty structure back into place should do you fine. * point SAS to MSAccess database ; libname MyMdb odbc noprompt="DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb); DBQ=c:\temp\sample data.mdb"; * grab MSAccess table structure ; data HoldTableStructure; set MyMdb.MyTable; stop; run; * delete entire MSAccess Table ; proc sql; drop table MyMdb.MyTable; quit; * copy empty structure back to MSAccess ; data MyMdb.MyTable; set HoldTableStructure; run; Hope this is helpful, Mark Terjeson Reporting, Analysis, and Procurement Section Information Services Division Department of Social and Health Services State of Washington mailto:terjem@dshs.wa.gov -----Original Message----- From: Miller, Jeremy T. [mailto:zyp9@CDC.GOV] Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 2:45 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: deleting records from MS Access table I have some xml data that I stick into MS Access tables. I can't export the to Access mdb because replacing the table will destroy the relationships in the Access table. A couple of times a month, I get new xml data. This data is cumulative, so, I can replace the whole table. So, the solution is to PROC APPEND the xml data into the Access tables, but only the shell of the table--no observations els...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #8 636356
Jeremy, Without knowing your export method to Access, it is difficult to offer suggestions. However, you might want to try using the dhms function, using 0s for the hour, minute, and second parameters, to convert your SAS date to a datetime value prior to the export. Francis R Harvey III WB 303, (301)294-3952 harveyf1@westat.com > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@listserv.vt.edu] On > Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. > Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:07 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU > Subject: Re: deleting records from MS Access table ...

Re: deleting records from MS Access table #7 636355
Jeremy, Try: proc sql; connect to oledb as test (provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0" properties=("data source"="C:\test.mdb")); execute (delete from Table1) by test; disconnect from test; quit; Francis R Harvey III WB 303, (301)294-3952 harveyf1@westat.com > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@listserv.vt.edu] On > Behalf Of Miller, Jeremy T. > Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:45 PM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU > Subject: deleting records from MS Access table > > > I have som...

Delete a record from a table in a Database with Database Connectivity
I can't find the function from the Database Connectivity library that allows me to delete a record from a table of the database. I tried to use DB Tools Free Object.vi function but this one deletes only the table created with a query. &nbsp; Thankyou Hi, I have the same problem to delete a record&nbsp;from a table in a Database. I couldn't understand your answers very well. Can anyone give some more&nbsp;details? If you&nbsp;already have got the solution, could you let&nbsp;me know? Thank you very much! Jane&nbsp; I have used the sql query as described above a...

Wanted
I am wanting to be able to write reports against an ms-access database that is part of another package. I only want to report from the database. What I need is a package that will allow me to create the reports and then be able to distribute a run-time version. The client may not have Office so the package must run standalone. It could get to the Access database through an ODBC driver. Does anyone know what packages available? It looks like Crystal Reports has taken out their runtime version with their latest software but that was only a footnote in a book that I was reading. Please provide me with a list to start researching. Thanks, Joe There used to be other third-party report writers, but I don't know how many have survived over the years -- Crystal Reports appears to have been the most popular of these packages. (It is the only one that I have observed closely in use, and I saw some impressive work done with it on web applications against SQL Server.) Unless the magnitude of the distributable would be a problem, you can create your reports in Access, and distribute the Access application to run them with Access' runtime support. You'll get the Access runtime support in the Office Developer Edition for Access 97 - 2002, and in the Visual Studio.NET Tools for Office 2003 System for Access 2003. If you have difficulties with deployment using only the Packaging and Distribution Wizard, you can use a third-party installer such as Wise InstallMaster or Instal...

MS Access VBA making multiple tables in database from a main table.
I have a database table called "tbl_personal" and struggling to VBA program a bit of code to create multiple tables in a database from the main "tbl_personal" table. In this case the 'color' column is the field I would like to look at. 1. Identify the number of unique records in column 'color' 2. For each color record that is label as red in the "tbl_personal" table, create a table called 'red' and populate with all red records in from the "tbl_personal" table. 3.Then move onto the next unique color and repeat the whole process again. 4. When all unique color tables are created in MS Access database end with a msg "batch process done" name surname age color country aa aaa 1 red UK bb bbb 10 green USA cc ccc 20 blue China dd ddd 30 red Germany ee eee 40 green France ff fff 1 blue Italy gg ggg 20 red Spain hh hhh 40 yellow Canada ii iii 34 black Italy =85 Is this doable automatically in MS Access? Many thanks. brenda Are you sure you want to do this? I would expect 3 tables vis: Table of Personel with PersonelID, Suname, FirstName, ColourID, CountryID & DateOfBirth (Age will be out of date next birthday and should be calculated), Table of Colours ColourID & Colour Table of Countries CountryID & Country. You can then use simple queries to return all the red people or people who live in UK. Am I missing something? Phil <bbcdancer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:495c4ca6...

Keeping the focus on the next record when deleting a record in a subform (Access 2003)
I have a list of records in a subform that a user can either edit or delete. This is an unbound form. If the user deletes a record, I want to refresh the form, and then position the cursor on the next record on that subform. This seems like that this should be a fairly easy thing to accomplish, but I cannot get it to reposition the cursor on the next record. The following is my code segment: Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks. Stuart ---------------------------------------------- (The record source is a query that returns all the records from the Card1 table) Set rst = Forms![frmedit]![card1 subform].[Form].RecordsetClone rst.Bookmark = Forms![frmedit]![card1 subform].[Form].Bookmark RecordPos = rst.AbsolutePosition NCID = rst![NCID] db.Execute "Delete * from Card1 where NCID = " & "'" & NCID & "'", dbFailOnError 'Commit the database changes wsp.CommitTrans Forms![frmedit]![card1 subform].[Form].Requery rst.MoveFirst rst.Move RecordPos, rst.Bookmark ---------------------------------------------------- On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:03:25 -0800 (PST), stuart <stuart.medlin@ncmail.net> wrote: >I have a list of records in a subform that a user can either edit or >delete. This is an unbound form. If the user deletes a record, I >want to refresh the form, and then position the cursor on the next >record on that subform. This seems like that this should be a fairly...

Display records from MS Access Database
Hi I am trying to display a few records from MS Access but I keep getting an error stating: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MailingList'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. I have a database called test.mdb with a table called MailingList, which contains the following data: MailinList MailingListID FirstName LastName WorkPhone EmailAddress 1 Homer Simpson 212K345835 hsimpson@snp.com 2 Carl Carlson 212K352981 ccarlson@snp.com 3 Lenny Leonard 212K363284 lleonard@snp.com What I want my query to do is display the first name and last name in the MailingList table. The query I am using is: string strSQL = "SELECT MailingList.FirstName, MailingList.LastName FROM MailingList"; Which should display the first and last names, when I do that it generates the error I mentioned above. Any idea whats wrong with it I have been working on this for two days and just need some fresh eyes to take a look at it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, braheem Have you tried pasting it into the SQL view of the QBE in Access? Then run it from there! <basithr77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1120756758.861814.99510@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Hi I am trying to display a few records from MS Access but I keep getting an error stating: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: The Microsoft Jet datab...

Access wants deleted linked table
I have been developing a database update procedure, and the first table I worked with was named BCRDates; the linked table (to BCRDates in the source database) was named BCRDateslnk. The links are created as temporary QueryDefs and deleted as execution progresses through an array of table names. When execution moves to another table, and attempts to execute a different SQL statement to set another Recordsource, Run time error 3078 results. Heres the code fragment: rs_src.Close 'in this instance the only table I as working with is SITES. Set rs_src = Nothing strSQL = "...

Deleting records in one table having a matching related record in another table?
DELETE tblPreliminaryVINs.* FROM tblPreliminaryVINs INNER JOIN tblVehicleJobs ON tblPreliminaryVINs.PVIN = tblVehicleJobs.SerialNum; The above SQL does not work for me. I get an error I cannot delete the record(s) because of READONLY and PERMISSIONS related issues. I can hilite (select) the record in the table and delete it. I can use the following SQL to delete record(s) in tblPreliminaryVINs DELETE tblPreliminaryVINs.* FROM tblPreliminaryVINs; But I really only want to delete records in tblPreliminaryVINs whose [PVIN] field has a matching value somewhere in blVehicleJobs's [SerialNum] field. How do I construct that SQL? try it this way: DELETE * from FROM tblPreliminaryVINs Where PVIN In (Select SerialNum From tblVehicleJobs) Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** That was perfect, Rich. Many thx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On 26 Jul 2006 15:13:09 GMT, Rich P <rpng123@aol.com> wrote: >try it this way: > >DELETE * from FROM tblPreliminaryVINs Where PVIN In (Select SerialNum >From tblVehicleJobs) > > >Rich > >*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Delete one instance of a record in a table for each instance of that record in a 2nd table.SQL
I have been searching many postings and I cant seem to find anyone that has this answer so I decided to post. I am using SQL (Transact-SQL).If I have 2 tables with columns acct_num,activity_date,and pay_amt and I want to delete one instance of a record in table 1 for every instance of that record in table 2 how could I do that. For example. Table 1 ----------- acct activity_date pay_amt 123 5/1/2004 50.00 123 5/1/2004 50.00 123 5/1/2004 50.00 123 5/1/2004 50.00 123 5/1/2004 50.00 Table 2 ----------- acct activity_d...

wanted: database publishing tool for MS Access
Hi, is there a good db publishing tool available? I'd like to create a autorun cd catalogue with a huge ms access db in the background. Markus There's runtime support available in the Office Developer Edition for Office 2002 and earlier, and in the Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 System. You can package with runtime on a CD... if that meets your criteria for "publishing tool". You can also create a report and distribute that with a viewer but it is not as user-friendly as providing search capabilities with forms. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP "jam"...

Deleting Table Inside MS Access 2010
Hi...I had created a table by using ODBC connection to a SQL Server 2008 R2= .. I can view the table contents. No problem there. Now, I need to delete th= e table from the interface of Access 2010. I do see Delete option inside ri= ght click choices. If I select this right click Delete choice, will it dele= te the table from the SQL Server 2008 R2? If so, how can I delete the said = table inside Access interface without deleting it from the source SQL serve= r? Any correct response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Victor vr3357@gmail.com wrote: > Hi...I had created a table by using ODBC connection to a SQL Server > 2008 R2. I can view the table contents. No problem there. Now, I need > to delete the table from the interface of Access 2010. I do see > Delete option inside right click choices. If I select this right > click Delete choice, will it delete the table from the SQL Server > 2008 R2? No, it will delete the table link, not the table itself. vr3357@gmail.com wrote: > Hi...I had created a table by using ODBC connection to a SQL Server > 2008 R2. I can view the table contents. No problem there. Now, I need > to delete the table from the interface of Access 2010. I do see > Delete option inside right click choices. If I select this right > click Delete choice, will it delete the table from the SQL Server > 2008 R2? If so, how can I delete the said table inside Access > interface without deleting ...

Delete records in MS Access reappear afterward
I'm experiencing a very strange problem. My application is MS Access front-end and MS SQL server back-end database. I have a SQL statement that deletes records from a table after an export process. The problem is occasionally when the delete statement is executed, these records no longer display on List Box (not even in the MS Access link table). But when close and reopen the form, those records reappear. It almost like MS SQL server rejected or reversed my SQL command. Any help is greatly appreciated. Scott Hi Scott, From what I have gathered - you have an ODBC linked table in Access from a sql server. You export records from this linked table and then execute some command to delete these records from the linked table. But after closing the Access app and reopening the app the records reappear. I have a few questions: 1) are the records reappearing cumulatively? like you export records on day1 - they reappear on day2 so you export the same records plus new records and manually delete the old ones from the day2 export - and on day3 you now have records from day1 and day2... 2) how are you deleting the records? Are you using a delete query against the linked table or using a DoCmd.RunSql "Delete * From your tbl" statement? Or are you using a server based stored procedure? Rich *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On Jul 17, 8:14=A0am, Rich P <rpng...@aol.com> wrote: > Hi Scott, > > From what I have gathered ...

How to read MS Access Database Table Created Date
Hi, may need some help here. I am using Borland Delphi Dev 2006. I am able to read the list of tables names in MS Access 2003 database using ADOConnection1.GetTableNames, but I am trying to read the list of tables with their created/modified dates, appreciate some help here please. Thanks. Xan. ...

how to get the specified number of records from ms access database
Hi there, Can anybody help me in, how to get the specified number of (say 35 at a time) from ms acess database. Please let me know the steps or idea. Thanks dhaniram@gmail.com wrote: > Hi there, > > Can anybody help me in, how to get the specified number of (say 35 at a > time) from ms acess database. Please let me know the steps or idea. > > Thanks > e.g. select top 35 * from table -- [Oo=w=oO] ...

Web resources about - Want to keep deleted records in a separate table. How? - comp.databases.ms-access

Separate system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Separate system is a form of prison management based on the principle of keeping prisoners in solitary confinement . When first introduced ...

4Q EARNINGS CALL: Zuckerberg Discusses ‘Separate Mobile Apps’ Just Prior To Paper Announcement
Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg wasn’t joking about “building separate mobile applications beyond the main Facebook app” during the ...

Facebook tests ‘Pages Feed’ so fans can see all updates in separate stream
Some Facebook users are seeing a separate “ Pages Feed ” where they can view all the updates from pages they Like in a single stream. This seems ...

Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs : What separates the top 10% of startup CEOs from the rest?
Answer (1 of 55): I've interviewed thousands of CEOs and some things that stand out to me: 1. Good at hiring AND firing. Whenever you find a ...

J is for Jettison, how Orion safely separates its elements during space flight. - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
Once Orion reaches orbit, its Launch Abort System is jettisoned or discarded, releasing the spacecraft into space. Prior to re-entry, the service ...

Separate entry for Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and citizens of other Realms at Heathrow ...
Andrew Rosindell MP introduces his private members bill on 11 July 2012 in the House of Commons to cure ' a great constitutional injustice'. ...

Two die in separate Victorian truck collisions
A man has died in a crash involving a sheep truck on the Western Highway west of Ballarat and another man has died when his car and a truck collided ...

Orica to separate chemical arm
Group eyes potential $1bn demerger as it narrows focus on mining services business.

Fire crews investigate three separate housefires overnight
Fire crews are investigating the causes of three separate house fires in Melbourne overnight which resulted in close to $300,000 worth of damage. ...

One toddler dead and another critical after separate Sydney backyard pool incidents - DailyTelegraph ...
A MOTHER is grieving after losing her baby boy to a tragic backyard incident in Western Sydney yesterday.