Wanted: Programmer to modify MS Access database for web use #2

I have a Microsoft Access database I'd like to have completed. I need
forms added to add, delete and modify customers, sales and products. If
you can also do the additional modifications to interface to my website
then that would be a bonus.

awetrwerewr@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a Microsoft Access database I'd like to have completed. I need
> forms added to add, delete and modify customers, sales and products. If
> you can also do the additional modifications to interface to my website
> then that would be a bonus.

Suggest you take a look at my web site article on my experience doing
such.  I highly recommend ATAF and Raptier.  They will generate what you
need.

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/Documents/Microsoft%20Access%20Developer%20Transition%20to%20Internet.htm

Bob

Wanted: Programmer to modify MS Access database for web use
I have a Microsoft Access database I'd like to have completed. I need forms added to add, delete and modify customers, sales and products. If you can also do the additional modifications to interface to my website then that would be a bonus. ...

Re: How to add records with 'Autonumber' property to a MS Access database using LabVIEW? #2
Hi Alex77, can you please post your vi? so that it will be easier to understand your problem. Any of the field has autogenerated values??? ...

Commit : database changes in Ms access. #2
Hi all, For a ms access database is there any facility like 'commit' like activity to save or not to save records.. to modify/delete changing records. Any vbs code can we do in forms..? -kish ...

wanted: database publishing tool for MS Access
Hi, is there a good db publishing tool available? I'd like to create a autorun cd catalogue with a huge ms access db in the background. Markus There's runtime support available in the Office Developer Edition for Office 2002 and earlier, and in the Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 System. You can package with runtime on a CD... if that meets your criteria for "publishing tool". You can also create a report and distribute that with a viewer but it is not as user-friendly as providing search capabilities with forms. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP "jam"...

Use of Access 2002-2003 structure in MS Access 2007 #2
Dear reader, Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access 2002-2003 format? Tanks for any assistance. Kind regards and all the best for 2009 Simon Simon van Beek wrote: > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in > Access 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon Yes. There might be some issues, though, depending on how you've programmed the db. Best suggestion, in my eyes, would be testing and playing around a little with *a* *copy* of the database and see what turns up. Most likely, you'd need to set the directory in which the database resides, as a trusted location. A very good sumup of "the good, bad and ugly" ;-) of Access 2007 is this list by Allen Browne http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Roy-Vidar Simon, Best wishes to you too. One question: why do you use so many carriage returns in your messages? They cause readers having to unnecessary scroll. Thanks, John "Simon van Beek" <SvanBeekNL@Versatel.nl> schreef in bericht news:495f3ebf$0$28733$bf4948fe@news.tele2.nl... > Dear reader, > > > > Is it possible to run in Access 2007 an application designed in Access > 2002-2003 format? > > > > Tanks for any assistance. > > > > Kind regards and all the best for 2009 > > Simon >...

MS Access Script to import data from external mde database to mdb database
Hi, Does anyone know of a way I can write a script that imports a table from a particular .mde file? I don't seen any obvious way to do it as a macro. Any suggestions if it can be done as a macro or as a written module? My ultimate goal is to have script that clears info out of 1 table in an .mdb file, imports an identically structured table from a .mde file, runs an append query I have in place to copy the data from the imported table to the table in my.mbd file, and then delete the imported table. Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes, George Hadley ghadley_00@yahoo.com With DBEngine(0)(0) .Execute "DELETE * FROM Suppliers WHERE SupplierID IN (SELECT SupplierID FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers)" .Execute "INSERT INTO Suppliers SELECT * FROM Northwind.mde.Suppliers" End With Is this code I would run as a module? Yes or you could use the strings in two separate saved queries. ...

databases.ms-access
hi for fun masti, fashion, articles,mobiles, cars etc plz visit these sites http://www.familypk.com http://www.enttwist.com thanks ...

MS Access database
A client of mine has another 3rd party program which uses MS Access database. They want my to create an additional program which is to read this data. My problem is that the database has a password on it. I know there are cracks available at a cost of USD$45.00+. Does anybody have a free crack to retrieve the database password? Would this be unethical or be a copyright of reverse engineering violation? The data is owned by the client so I recon is would be fine to read the data! Regards, Lance It's your data. As long as you don't sell it or use their data in any software that you...

Web resources about - Wanted: Programmer to modify MS Access database for web use #2 - comp.databases.ms-access

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Programmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A programmer , computer programmer , developer , coder , or software engineer is a person who writes computer software . The term computer programmer ...

Contract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtd

Managing Programmers
Programmers are not like the other kids. They cannot and should not be managed like normal people if your intent is to produce high quality software. ...

CudaText: a programmer’s editor that everyone can use
You need a Notepad replacement, but web searches only get you overcomplicated programmer's editors aimed at people who think in regular expressions ...

A bunch of programmers are upset with Facebook for pulling the rug out from under them
Last week, Facebook announced that on January 28, 2017, it's going to shut down its Parse service for developers — leaving many apps and the ...

Uber Hires Programmers Who Can Win A Fight With Their Robot
Tech companies like Uber and Dropbox are using CodeFights, a platform that enables programmers to compete with one another to solve coding challenges, ...

Fighting ‘ticket bots’: Washington AG says it’s too early to tweak state law to protect altruistic programmers ...
... to pillage vast amount of show tickets. Rep. Jesse Young, R- Gig Harbor, has introduced a bill to slightly change that law to protect programmers ...

Unlocking Opportunities for Video Programmers of Color
... rooms. FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal to "unlock the box" would create greater opportunities for the talent and experiences of programmers ...

Programmer Recreates Described Visual Effects of Dyslexia in a Fascinating Interactive Blog Post
In an effort to understand what his friend with dyslexia sees, programmer Victor Widell attempted to recreate her visual effects in a fascinating ...