Exporting a MS-SQL database

I have an asp site connected to an MS-SQL database, I need to export
the database and import it in to a MySQL database? How would I be able
to do this? My only way of communicating with the MS-SQL database is
via asp scripts.

Thank You
Ben Sagal

PS. i have no problem fixing the SQL code manually to be compatible
with MySQL.

0
bsagal (1)

TI know you only have access via an asp script , but MySQL do offer a
migration toolkit

--

Jack Vamvas