gives the same respect I give to them

http://tapurl.com/8fL0Lr
real cheating wives online for dating

Give it away, give it away, give it away, now...
Looking for that *special* present for a loved one? Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system! Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame. Seriously though... It's in good working order - but taking up too much space. This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants to rescue it. -- Martin Thanks for the morning laugh. If I lived in London and had a flatbed van...no, wait, doesn't it cost eight pounds to drive a flatbed van in London? Here's hoping your surplus addresses someone else's deficit. R. On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:14:44 +0000, Martin <bitbucket@idea-digital.com> wrote: >Looking for that *special* present for a loved one? > >Imagine their surprise when they tear open the wrapping paper and find a >complete Du Pont Eurosprint Cromalin system! > >Not only do you get an SRA3 laminator and Studio Press - but there's >more. You also get a glow-in-the-dark Studio Frame. > >Seriously though... > >It's in good working order - but taking up too much space. > >This stuff is in London EC2 and heading for a skip unless somebody wants >to rescue it. ...

Slashdot giving 503 error.. what gives?
Hi folks, Can someone else try Slashdot? It's giving: 503 Service Unavailable The service is not available. Please try again later. Just curious... Alex. On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:15:14 -0500, Alex wrote: > Hi folks, > > Can someone else try Slashdot? It's giving: > 503 Service Unavailable > The service is not available. Please try again later. > > Just curious... > > Alex. I get the same. Perhaps it's all those sites slashdotted over the years getting their revenge..... philicorda wrote: > On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:15:14 -0500, Alex wrote: &g...

Giving up
Interesting newsgroup! Avniye Poulos Tel. +1 105 897 3056 Avniye@noroozbasket.com Avniye@soheilroohani.com Avniye Poulos <Avniye92@norouzbasket.com> wrote in news:4128575e$3@news01.argolink.net: > Interesting newsgroup! > > > Avniye Poulos > Tel. +1 105 897 3056 > Avniye@noroozbasket.com > Avniye@soheilroohani.com Since this post or one like it has appeared in virtually EVERY group today, I'm trying to figure out what the scam is. Any clues? A thousand monkeys banging on keyboards posted the following under the name Dweeb <dbohne...

I give up
I can't find any useful resources online to get my Falcon up and doing something remotely useful. Just thousands of pages with dead links, missing files, and a general lack of usefulness. What I want to do: Format an external SCSI disk. What I've tried: Download of SCSITools found in a forum link. Bunch o German error messages, nearly threw Falcon out of window. Most recent. Download of AHDI et al. Didn't see disks. Now sees disks, but no menus. Can't actually do anything with it. Download of ICD. Needless to say, doesn't do anything. HDDriver is all well and good bu...

Giving up
Can't help you there?! Avaiu D'Aguanno Tel. +1 559 962 3948 Avaiu@biogenesys.com Avaiu@fashionspan.com Avaiu D'Aguanno wrote: > > Can't help you there?! > > Avaiu D'Aguanno > Tel. +1 559 962 3948 > Avaiu@biogenesys.com > Avaiu@fashionspan.com Multiple-newsgroup-posting-troll. Notan ...

About to give up
So finally it decided to actually PRINT something...and then I realized that it wasn't working how I needed it to. I am just ready to give up completely considering it is due in an hour and a half and I have managed to mess it all up. That, and the formatting won't work, AND nothing is showing up in the output file. *is seriously close to tears*: /** * @(#)Try2.java * * Try2 application * * @author * @version 1.00 2008/3/6 */ import java.util.*; import java.io.*; import java.math.*; public class Try2 { public static void main(String[] args)throws FileNotFoundExcepti...

i give up
but i hate you you bastards "Now see here, Tom," said Daisy, turning around from the mirror, "if you're going to make personal remarks I won't stay here a minute." "Call up and order some ice for the mint julep." F.Scott Fitzgerald "The great Gatsby" (2nd reference) ...

What Gives?
With all those MI5 posts. They spam? Jack <jwferman@ties2.net> wrote: > With all those MI5 posts. They spam? Yes. My news server seems to do a pretty good job of filtering them out - I rarely ever see them. - Kurt Jack wrote: > With all those MI5 posts. They spam? They're in all the newsgroups. Cheers, Rich I read the group from the Google web site - don't have a news reader anymore. So is there a filtering trick available. On Dec 26, 11:46=A0am, Rich <some...@someplace.not> wrote: > Jack wrote: > > With all those MI5 posts. They spam? > > T...

Giving up
Can't help you there?! Benete Criteser Tel. +1 394 502 2060 Benete@fashionspan.com Benete@norouzbasket.com ...

Giving up
Interesting newsgroup! Bendik Blatnik Tel. +1 239 111 4379 Bendik@shangool.com Bendik@norouzbaskets.com Bendik Blatnik wrote: > > Interesting newsgroup! > > Bendik Blatnik > Tel. +1 239 111 4379 > Bendik@shangool.com > Bendik@norouzbaskets.com Multiple-newsgroup-posting-troll. Notan ...

Giving up...
I've posted two queries here, asking for assistance on logging in to OEM for Oracle 10g. One response was to check out an article on Metalink. I responded to that by saying that I don't have a support contract, and therefore, couldn't access Metalink. The response to that was a repeat message to read the article on Metalink. The problem dealt with Metric Collection Errors. The other problem was simply to log in, and OEM wouldn't accept my login name, nor password for the Host Credentials. After four days of searching thru Google, and only getting basically one response here, I'm giving up on 10g, and will return to 9i. Am very surprised at the lack of assistance here. I know this is a volunteer board, and I certainly appreciate past assistance. Is the lack of response because no one knows the answer??? Did you supply enough details such that people could easily reproduce your problem? I for one am not running 10g anywhere. Perhaps the people who are running 10g haven't experienced what you have? You don't really use OEM in 10g you use the web based grid control (I believe). Have you researched what you are attempting to do with the comprehensive doc that is available free without metalink contract from tahiti.oracle.com? Hi Niall: Where do I find this file? I looked in the downloads section on the Oracle site, couldn't find it. Did a Search, and nothing turned up.... Bill.... "William F. O'Neill" ...

Giving up
Interesting newsgroup! Awauaniki Scroggins Tel. +1 972 526 5747 Awauaniki@hafezonline.com Awauaniki@soundlogic.net ...

Giving up
Interesting newsgroup! Basenok Angele Tel. +1 127 235 9783 Basenok@norouzbaskets.com Basenok@etunnels.net ...

I Give Up!
The spam in Google groups has only gotten worse lately and there seems to be no end in sight. This group is getting hard to find the real posts in and some of the other groups are just plain unusable with five or ten spam messages to every real message. Rather than to add spam filters as most newsgroup access providers do, Google has invented an entirely new interface with an entirely new look, with the ability to flag a post as spam (or otherwise inappropriate) and it is hidden from your view. That would be great, except that the new interface sucks compared to the old one. Maybe it is just that I'm used to the old one, but I have tried the new one in one of the groups I access and I don't seem to be liking it any more than when I first saw it. For a company that is so good at search engines, why can't they understand anything about how newsgroups should work? Rick >The spam in Google groups has only gotten worse lately and there seems >to be no end in sight. This group is getting hard to find the real >posts in and some of the other groups are just plain unusable with >five or ten spam messages to every real message. > [snip] > I use a usenet (thunderbird) but also use dsprelated / fpgarelated for the comp.fpga and comp.dsp. I don't notice much spam through these web interfaces. .chris --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com rickman <gnuarm@gmail.com> writes: > The...

Giving up
Interesting newsgroup! Basenok Angele Tel. +1 127 235 9783 Basenok@norouzbaskets.com Basenok@etunnels.net ...

Why wouldn't this line of give give the address of the pointer?
Given: int main(void) { char *ptr = "test me"; printf("%s\n", &ptr[0]); } Why would the output be test me I thought & gave the address of the pointer. Why does this yield the string? ptr[0] is the first char of the string and &ptr[0] is its address, which is what %s is expecting. Try: printf("%lx\n", (long)&ptr); instead :-) grocery_stocker <cdalten@gmail.com> wrote: > Given: > int main(void) { > char *ptr = "test me"; > printf("%s\n", &ptr[0]); > } You're missing a return statement he...

SecureRandom.toString() gives same value!, BASE64Encoder.encode gives different value.
Hi all: I was trying to verify if I am a getting different value each time I run a program that uses SecureRandom. To my surprise, if I use toString(), the value printed is same! What is the problem. I have given the code, followed by two sample runs. //---------------------------------------- import java.io.*; import java.security.*; import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder; class t { public static void main(String args[]) { byte[] s; SecureRandom sr = null; try { sr = SecureRandom.getInstance("SHA1PRNG"); } catch (NoSuchAlgorithmException e) { e...

date search and giving respective value
Hi there, i have date (hourly data) in my file in matlab serial data number and i am searching for a date I want as: idents1 = find(data1(:,1)>=datenum([2004 01 01 00 00 00]) & data1(:,1)<=datenum([2008 12 31 23 00 00])); tspen = length(idents1) for i=1 to tspen NOW I AM FACING THE PROBLEM HOW TO WRITE IF EP HIGHER or equal THAN FIRST OF JANUARY AND LESS THAN 1 OF APRIL (OF EACH YEAR) EP HAS A VALUE OF 0.62 IF HIGHER OR EQUAL FIRST OF APRIL AND LESS THEN 15 OF APRIL, EP SHOULD INTERPOLATE VALUES FROM 0.62 TO 0.97 UNTIL 14 OF APRIL (E.G. value of ep for 14 of april at 23 h should be a bit less than 0.97) if higher or equal 15 of april and less than 01 November ep has a value of 0.97. if equal or higher than 1 november and less then 15 november, ep should interpolate values from 0.97 to 0.75 (14november 23 h should have value a bit higher than 0.75). if higher or equal the 15 november and less then 1 of january ep=0.75 data(:,1)= ep*y^2; end On 4/4/2013 8:47 AM, sensation wrote: > Hi there, i have date (hourly data) in my file in matlab serial data > number and i am searching for a date I want as: > > idents1 = find(data1(:,1)>=datenum([2004 01 01 00 00 00]) & ... > data1(:,1)<=datenum([2008 12 31 23 00 00])); > tspen = length(idents1) > > > for i=1 to tspen > > NOW I AM FACING THE PROBLEM > > HOW TO WRITE > IF EP HIGHER ...

MS forces manufacturers to give up patent rights
"The European Commission has contacted unspecified hardware manufacturers about Microsoft Corp.'s licensing policy because it suspects anticompetitive behavior, it said Thursday. Describing the move as a preliminary fact-finding stage, the Commission said it is acting in response to companies that have expressed concern about certain licensing conditions that Microsoft attaches to its Windows operating system. These so-called "nonassert obligations" prevent hardware manufacturers from enforcing any hardware patents they have that may have implications for software." ...

why won't you give me the respect I deserve?
I am not a joke. Hardly any respect for me around here. Why do you call me names like Dumb Fucking Shit? I am really offended that you people won't listen to a thing I'm saying. I bring you all the latest anti-Linux info, links to websites that I interpret in my own manner, yet you won't listen to me or give me the respect I deserve. I am smart so stop calling me stupid! On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:38:06 +0000, the wintroll known as DFS posted this drivel: >.... stop calling me stupid! Ok, if you don't like that name, how about taking your pick from these then:- addle-brai...

Tomcat: How do you give a JSP site database parameters?
Hi; I am giving this question its own post so that others can easily find it when searching the archives. My company has been using an obscure servlet container to run JSP sites for a few years. We are moving to Tomcat. It has been so long since I have used Tomcat I have forgotten much. The servelet container we have been using uses a startup file as a place to find database connection strings, passwords, logins, and drivers etc. How is this done in Tomcat 6? Can anyone point to where in the Tomcat docs this is explained? Thanks Steve wrote: > Hi; > > I am giving this question its own post so that others can easily find > it when searching the archives. > > My company has been using an obscure servlet container to run JSP > sites for a few years. We are moving to Tomcat. It has been so long > since I have used Tomcat I have forgotten much. > > The servelet container we have been using uses a startup file as a > place to find database connection strings, passwords, logins, and > drivers etc. > > How is this done in Tomcat 6? > > Can anyone point to where in the Tomcat docs this is explained? You do not need to repost. This is the thread you started on 7/22, "Tomcat 6, Windows XP: Where to put your project.ini file?". There's at least one answer there. -- Lew ...

Re: [LogoForum] Audio files, sorting numbers, bitwise and... I GIVE UP!!! <- DON'T GIVE UP !!!
The message below is being cross-posted from LogoForum. jotape1960 wrote: > Please, remember I have a very serious "full vacuum" in a great > important part of the mathematical and programming sciences. OK. Start to fill this vacuum from the other end :) :) > I had to get back to a very basic, very illogical and very ugly, but > practical, way to understand the binary digits. No, you do not need to convert the four bytes into binary word, then to glue them into one word and convert back into a number. Try with the idea which I mentioned in my previous email, ? + ?*256 + ?*65536 + ?*16777216 The four questionmarks stand for the four bytes. > I DON'T KNOW WHICH LOGO COMMAND[S] and I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW > TO USE IT TO GET THE SAME, in a more logical and fast way. Use addition (+) and multiplication (*). Now, let me tell you about hex numbers. Why do programmers use them? In some cases programs need to access specific bits in the data. If data is in decimal, it is hard to mentally map individual bits with their decimal representation. Using binary representation will make too long numbers (i.e. not quite useful in most cases). So the idea is to find a suitable representation, so that programmers could easily 'see' individual bits in their thought. For example, typical programmers can tell you without delay which bits are set in the number FA5D. A good representation is any radix which is a power of 2: binary (2), octal (...

Celebrate Joy of Giving Week India's "festival of giving" with Green Yatra
The Joy of Giving Week is India's "festival of giving"! Launched in 2009, the festival is celebrated every year, in the week including Gandhi Jayanti, i.e., October 2-8, and brings together Indians from all walks of life, to celebrate "giving". From auto drivers to CEOs, school children to celebrities, homemakers to opinion leaders, millions of people give their time, money, resources or skills back to society- by creating or participating in "events" of their choice. Green Yatra: A Non-Governmental Charity (NGO), actively dedicated to Protection and C...

Celebrate Joy of Giving Week India's "festival of giving" with Green Yatra
The Joy of Giving Week is India's "festival of giving"! Launched in 2009, the festival is celebrated every year, in the week including Gandhi Jayanti, i.e., October 2-8, and brings together Indians from all walks of life, to celebrate "giving". From auto drivers to CEOs, school children to celebrities, homemakers to opinion leaders, millions of people give their time, money, resources or skills back to society- by creating or participating in "events" of their choice. Green Yatra: A Non-Governmental Charity (NGO), actively dedicated to Protection and Conservation of Environment and Humanity. The organisation is registered and associated with Planning Commission, Government of India, United Nation and tax exempted u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act. For more information kindly visit www.greenyatra.org . We believe in ACTION on ground level. Sitting idly, complaining, blaming the system, societies, or commenting on internet forums are THINGS WE DO NOT DO. The impact and success of our initiatives are a token of our dedication honest and hard work. Our main objective has always been to leave the world better than we found it. We are growing rapidly with our important and much needed projects: Green Youth Green Mumbai, Plant a Tree, Plant a New Life=85..We will do it for You, Zaroorat - A Need, Go GREEN Kids, Go GREEN Ganesha. Soon we are starting a free specialized medical camps round the year and free school dropouts rehabi...

Web resources about - gives the same respect I give to them - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Respect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Respect is a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity (such as a nation or a religion), and also specific actions ...

Facebook Respects Users’ Rights More Than You Might Think
... Brother. However, an attorney-turned-tech entrepreneur feels that Facebook is actually one of the better social media sites, in terms of respecting ...

Davey Wavey - SHOW SOME F*CKING RESPECT! - Facebook
... site or update your browser . Facebook logo Email or Phone Password Keep me logged in Forgot your password? Sign Up SHOW SOME F*CKING RESPECT! ...

reflect your respect (@reflect_respect) on Twitter

Building a High-Trust Culture #2: Invest in Respect
... will do what they say they're going to do, and that their actions consistently reflect their Building a High-Trust Culture #2: Invest in Respect ...

Organization United for Respect at Walmart - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
source: twitter.com/ForRespect/status/256032808999452672/photo/1

Obama Arrives in Saudi Arabia to Pay Respects - YouTube
... Barack Obama led a delegation of lawmakers, senior U.S. officials and two former secretaries of state to Saudi Arabia Tuesday to pay respects ...

Respect for UAE's past is a sound foundation for its future
As we are bombarded with new information, new entertainment, new situations each day, it becomes easy in our modern lifestyle to lose touch with ...

Rudd axes two Labor candidates, calls for politics of respect
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has forced the resignations of two controversial Labor candidates, before the election campaign's first nationally ...

Davis Cup 2016: Bernard Tomic loses respect for Nick Kyrgios - HeraldSun Search Search
BERNARD Tomic has revealed he telephoned Nick Kyrgios in angry aftermath to Australia’s Davis Cup loss, challenging the seriousness of his teammate’s ...