Help on "Connect to an Analysis Services database" when configure SQL Server 2008 for Office 2007 Data Mining Add-Ins

Hi All,

I am trying to configure SQL Server 2008 for Office 2007 Data Mining
Add-Ins, but got stuck on the very first step - Connect to an Analysis
Services database.

I have a SQL Server 2008 running with Analysis Services and it is
using SQL Server authentication.  In the Step 1 window, I entered the
server name in the Server Name book, and clicked next.  It returned a
message that says
"Unable to connect to server 'XX'.  Please make sure user
'Computer_name\Log_in_name' has at least read permission to some
database on the server."

'XX' is my server name.  'Computer_name\Log_in_name'  is my computer
name and my log in.

I have no problem created ODBC connection and ran code with OLEDB
object that accessing the server.

What do I need to do in order to get this configuration done?

SQL Learner
0
SQL