Installing SQL Server 2000 Developer on Windows XP Pro

Hi,

I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
following message:

"The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
Validate ...".

I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
"Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
work.

Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.

Thanks in advance,

Raj
0
rajchoud1 (1)

rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote in message news:<2c27ec55.0404271823.504bfcb8@posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
> supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
> following message:
>
> "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
> Validate ...".
>
> I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
> "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
> new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
> work.
>
> Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Raj

It would be useful if you can give a little more information. In
particular, are you logged in with an administrator account when you
run setup, and is your XP PC in a domain, or is it standalone? Have
you also tried using the LocalSystem account (although it's better to
use a domain account)?

If you're logged in as an administrator, and if the account meets the
requirements described in Books Online ("Setting up Windows Services
Accounts"), then it should be fine.

Simon
0
sql (2120)
4/28/2004 1:09:36 PM
On 28 Apr 2004 06:09:36 -0700, sql@hayes.ch (Simon Hayes) wrote:

>rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote in message news:<2c27ec55.0404271823.504bfcb8@posting.google.com>...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
>> supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
>> following message:
>>
>> "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
>> Validate ...".
>>
>> I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
>> "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
>> new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
>> work.
>>
>> Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Raj
>

>It would be useful if you can give a little more information. In
>particular, are you logged in with an administrator account when you
>run setup, and is your XP PC in a domain, or is it standalone? Have
>you also tried using the LocalSystem account (although it's better to
>use a domain account)?
>
>If you're logged in as an administrator, and if the account meets the
>requirements described in Books Online ("Setting up Windows Services
>Accounts"), then it should be fine.
>
>Simon

Hi,

Yes, I am logged in as an administrator and use the username and
password for a different Administrator when on the SQL Server setup
page (username: sqlserver, password: sqlserver, domain: XP7.

Can you tell me what you mean about "is your PC in a domain"? It is
networked using a DHCP server and can see the other computers (it is
named: "XP7"). I installed iton a Windows 2000 Professional box a few
days ago with no problem. Going through the exact same procedure on XP
Pro doesn't work!

Please help,

Raj
0
nospam95 (980)

Installed as an Administrator using a domain XP7.

On 27 Apr 2004 19:23:37 -0700, rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
>supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
>following message:
>
>"The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
>Validate ...".
>
>I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
>"Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
>new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
>work.
>
>Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Raj

0
nospam95 (980)
4/28/2004 6:18:08 PM
On 28 Apr 2004 06:09:36 -0700, sql@hayes.ch (Simon Hayes) wrote:

>rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote in message news:<2c27ec55.0404271823.504bfcb8@posting.google.com>...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
>> supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
>> following message:
>>
>> "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
>> Validate ...".
>>
>> I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
>> "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
>> new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
>> work.
>>
>> Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Raj
>

>It would be useful if you can give a little more information. In
>particular, are you logged in with an administrator account when you
>run setup, and is your XP PC in a domain, or is it standalone? Have
>you also tried using the LocalSystem account (although it's better to
>use a domain account)?
>
>If you're logged in as an administrator, and if the account meets the
>requirements described in Books Online ("Setting up Windows Services
>Accounts"), then it should be fine.
>
>Simon

Installed using Administrator account and used XP7 as domain!
0
nospam95 (980)
4/28/2004 6:19:42 PM
Raj <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eksv80phmcak8v00713gijlfrildvpke3m@4ax.com>...
> On 28 Apr 2004 06:09:36 -0700, sql@hayes.ch (Simon Hayes) wrote:
>
> >rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote in message news:<2c27ec55.0404271823.504bfcb8@posting.google.com>...
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is
> >> supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the
> >> following message:
> >>
> >> "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service.
> >> Validate ...".
> >>
> >> I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user
> >> "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a
> >> new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't
> >> work.
> >>
> >> Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am.
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance,
> >>
> >> Raj
> >

> >It would be useful if you can give a little more information. In
> >particular, are you logged in with an administrator account when you
> >run setup, and is your XP PC in a domain, or is it standalone? Have
> >you also tried using the LocalSystem account (although it's better to
> >use a domain account)?
> >
> >If you're logged in as an administrator, and if the account meets the
> >requirements described in Books Online ("Setting up Windows Services
> >Accounts"), then it should be fine.
> >
> >Simon
>
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I am logged in as an administrator and use the username and
> password for a different Administrator when on the SQL Server setup
> page (username: sqlserver, password: sqlserver, domain: XP7.
>
> Can you tell me what you mean about "is your PC in a domain"? It is
> networked using a DHCP server and can see the other computers (it is
> named: "XP7"). I installed iton a Windows 2000 Professional box a few
> days ago with no problem. Going through the exact same procedure on XP
> Pro doesn't work!
>
> Please help,
>
> Raj

I'm not sure I understand if XP7 is a computer name or a domain name,
but I suspect it's a computer name. I would try the following:

1. Logon with your own Administrator account - check you have local
admin rights
2. Logon with the "sqlserver" account - check you have local admin
rights
3. Logon with your own Administrator account - run setup

Assuming both accounts really do have local admin rights, then there
should be no reason for account validation to fail. I asked about a
domain because if the workstation is in a domain (ie. an Active
Directory domain), then it's possible that there is some group or
machine policy which is creating a problem. Although if you have a
domain, it would probably be better to use a domain account for the
SQL service, not a local computer account - I suspect there may be
some confusion here between these two types of account, but I'm not at
all sure.

Simon
0
sql (2120)

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

MS Sql Server and Windows 2000/XP
Hi, I have a problem. I have two computers (clients), one with Windows 2000 and second with Windows XP. And a third computer (server) with a Windows 2000 and MS Sql Server 2000. I have a TABLE with two rows: 'row' and 'row ' (space). And SQL: 'select * from TABLE where row = 'row' If I run this SQL on computer with Windows 2000 it works ok (return only one row: 'row'). If I run this SQL on computer with Windows XP it works really strange (return two rows: 'row' and 'row ' ) - it can't see this spaces. Is there differences between MS Sql Server on W2000 and WXP? Thanks for the help Magda slonk0 (slonk0_usun_to@wp.pl) writes: > I have two computers (clients), one with Windows 2000 and second with > Windows XP. And a third computer (server) with a Windows 2000 and MS Sql > Server 2000. > > I have a TABLE with two rows: 'row' and 'row ' (space). > > And SQL: 'select * from TABLE where row = 'row' > > If I run this SQL on computer with Windows 2000 it works ok (return only > one row: 'row'). > If I run this SQL on computer with Windows XP it works really strange > (return two rows: 'row' and 'row ' ) - it can't see this spaces. > > Is there differences between MS Sql Server on W2000 and WXP? No, there isn't. There are however settings that you can change with the SET command that may affect this. However, I ...

Installing sql server 2000 on windows server 2008
We are migrating a windows 2003 server machine to windows server 2008. Can we still use sql server 2000 on it? I know it is unsupported, but sql 2000 is doing fine right now and don't want to spend the extra cash ...

Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000
Hi Everyone, Most of our MS SQL Servers are still running on SQL 2000, but being I will soon be upgrading my workstation to Vista Business I'd like to install MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager to manage them all. When I tried to install MS SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager on Vista, it gave me a message saying it's not compatible, so I'll have to use 2005 I guess. We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they do squirly things that often break stuff. Thanks -- Alex Alex (samalex@gmail.com) writes: > We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM > work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise > Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or > anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 > Enterprise Manager. > > Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions > of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they > do squirly things that often break stuff. There isn't any Enterpr...

SQL server 2000 installation problem on Windows 2000 Professional
Hello, I received the error message below when i'm trying to install SQL Server 2000 standard edition into a Windows 2000 Professionale workstation. Error : Microsoft SQL server 2000 Standard Edition server components is not supported on this operating system. Only client components will be available for installation. Any request modification ? Best regards, Thanks Thomas (tdethomas@yahoo.fr) writes: > I received the error message below when i'm trying to install SQL > Server 2000 standard edition into a Windows 2000 Professionale > workstation. > > Error : > > Microsoft SQL server 2000 Standard Edition server components is not > supported on this operating system. Only client components will be > available for installation. To supplement Lyle's answer, you can also opt to install Developer Edition or Personal Edition on Win2000 Pro. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, sommar@algonet.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

Installing MS sql server 2000 on win 2003 server
How do I do this when my instalation cd is an old veriosn with no SP�s? Win 2003 requires MS SQL 2000 SP3 sp what do I do??? Regards Anders > When you get the prompt saying that it must be SP3 you can continue to the > end of the installation as per normal. You should then install SP3 > immediately before you do anything else. SP3a can be download from the > microsoft web site. Actually not. It says: Ms SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Ediditon server componenet is not supportet on this operating system. Only client componentes will be avaible for instalation. I juts read that bef...

Putty from Windows XP to Windows 2000 pro server
I've been using Putty telnet for some time (and very satisfactorily) to connect to a Solaris server. Now I'm trying to use it to connect to a Windows 2000 server. The character based application on the server uses tip files to control screen addressing - line draw chars, cursor movement, reverse type etc. - and to interpret function, delete, insert keys etc. However I can't find a combination of putty configuration setting and tip file which is entirely OK. On unix it's easy to trap function key sequences and modify tip files, but how do you do this on windows? I'd be grateful for help with this. ...

Windows 2000 Server / IIS / SQL Server 2000
Hi, We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? Thank you! Mike wrote: > Hi, > > We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. > Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? > > Thank you! Just disable it in the services (unless it's being used for .net etc) ...

Windows xp Pro cannot see Windows 2000 Pro
I have been trying to solve this problem for months! I have 4 PCs in a workgroup, 3 are Windows XP Pro and 1 is a Windows 2000 Pro. The Windows 2000 PC can see all of the Windows XP machines. It can copy files to them it can share the printer connected to one of them no issues. None of the Windows xp (2 are sp2 1 is sp1)can see the Windows 2000 PC. If I ping the 2000 PC I get back an Ip address, but it times out. I have double checked the Workgroup name. They all login as administrator same password. They can all get to the internet using the cable modem connected to one of the...

MS SQL Server 2000 and MS JDBC SQL Server driver problems. (Connection timed out, followed by Error establishing socket)
I have downloaded the MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Evaluation edition, and the MS SQL 2000 Server JDBC driver. I have installed and configured the MS SQL Server 2000 onto two computers, which reside on the same network. (In fact, these two computers comprise the entire network). The network server (computer name=SUNCDS1), and the lone node (SUNCDS2), each have their own SQL Server 2000 instance. The SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager console on SUNCDS1 shows both SQL Server instances, the (local) instance, which is SUNCDS1, and also SUNCDS2. It may be worthwhile to mention that the SUNCDS2 instance on the Enterprise console does not show the SQL Server Agent as being started, but I can navigate to the SUNCDS2 databases, and display the table information. If I try to start the SQL Server Agent for SUNCDS2, I receive the message "Access is Denied". The enterprise console on the SUNCDS2 machine indeed shows the SQL Server Agent as being started. I have written a sample Java application that uses both the MS SQL Server ODBC driver and a JDBC type 4 driver (MS SQL Server 2000 JDBC) to establish a connection to the SUNCDS2 instance. This application resides on the SUNCDS1 network server. The ODBC driver will connect to SUNCDS2 instance wihout a problem. The JDBC driver does not connect to SUNCDS2. The JDBC driver will, however, connect to the local SQL Server instance that resides on SUNCDS1. Following are the code snippet to est...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > > The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject > line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server > site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. I would try select * from master..sysdatabases where databaseproperty(name, 'IsInRecovery') = 1 and see if that finds something. There are a couple of more properties for Databaseproperty that you should search for. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx On Jan 30, 5:30 pm, Erland Sommarskog <esq...@sommarskog.se> wrote: > Mark D Powell (Mark.Pow...@eds.com) writes: > > > While I was out of the office the Lan Team ...

Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003
Hi, Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance and SQL server 2000 as a named instance. Thanks for your answer. riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes: > Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, > SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : > > SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance > > and > > SQL server 2000 as a named instance. If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't know for sure. If it installs, it may still noe be supported. For SQL 2000 you need SP3 to run on Win 2003. That I know. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

Moving data from MS SQL Server 2000 or MS Access XP to UniData 5.2.9
Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. --Ryan N. Ryan N. wrote: > Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte > level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch > initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 > or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated. > > --Ryan N. Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then the scripting to move it on. www.asent.com Better yet, most likely you need a consultant. Check out Tony Gravagno. He's good at building interfaces, and has most of the tools pre-built. He is at http:(no spam)//nebula-rnd.com/ get rid of the (no spam) HTH, Patrick <;=) "(Latimerp)" <"(Latimerp)"@comcast.net> wrote: >Ryan N. wrote: >> Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte >> level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch >> initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 >> or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. >> >> Any leads would be greatly appreciated. >> >> --Ryan N. > >Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then t...

Restore SQL Server 6.5 database in SQL Server 2000
Hi, Do you know if it is possible to restore database (backup) from SQL Server 6.5 in SQL Server 2000? Best Regards, Wojtek -- (Remove bez.syfu get my e-mail address) ...

Windows XP and SQL Server Developer Edition
Hi Team, Is anyone else out there struggling with SQL Server on XP? Specifically, is there anyone struggling with starting the Agent Service using the NT_AUTHORITY "security" role? I am having no end of grief. I started with a perfectly clean XP install. I performed an absolutely clean, default install, and the installation hung. It appeared to freeze with the Agent startup. killed the install after 30 minutes of "freeze" time, and re-booted. The SQL Server Service started up no problem, but the Agent would not. I attempted to repair the installation, which seemed to wor...

Installing SQL server 2000 on windows 2003
I am installing SQL server 2000 on windows 2003 and getting an error of SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS -m -q -T4022-T3659 An error occured when trying to start this service (1053) I am installing SQL under the domain admin login so I do not think rights is an issue. Also the admin is in the domain administratiors group. It creates some of the directories under c:\program files\SQLSERVER. ...

Database link to a MS SQL Server 2000
Hi NG, we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines directly. Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? thanx abbas On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:13:02 +0200, "Abbas" <ar.newsgroup@web.de> wrote: >Hi NG, > >we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. > >There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines >directly. > >Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? > >thanx >abbas > Look into using Heterogeneous Services in your Net administrators manual. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Are you willing to install a bridge program to create this "link"? If so, then try www.examinstudio.com Do as Sybrand told you, look at the Heterogenous services of Oracle. Oracle even supports natively DRDA towards a DB2 z/OS mainframe, and they also support SQL Server. They all end-up like a database link with a totally quallified names in the "from" clause. Be aware of that distributed joins between different DBMS systems might cause huge performance problems, keep the functionality when dealing with multiple DBMS systems simple, no dist...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Liberty 64bit No.Of.Disk:1 Format:Cue/Bin Rar Files:9 Type:OS Protection:None Notes:Just another OS but you must have Windows XP to install install it and run it ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition Format......: BIN/CUE RAR count........: 47 X 15mb Protection.......: None Date........: May 01, 2002 This is the Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition operating system that will only run on 64 bit processors. It will not work on any others. To Install: No Serial or Crack is Needed for this rele...

[...]

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, TEL wrote: > 64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - > new ! > > Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 > > Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 > > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 > > IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 > > IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 > > IBM DB2 UD...

[...]

Web resources about - Installing SQL Server 2000 Developer on Windows XP Pro - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper