Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003

Hi,

Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003,
SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration :

SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance

and

SQL server 2000 as a named instance.

Thanks for your answer.
0
g.carali (1)

riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes:
> Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003,
> SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration :
>
> SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance
>
> and
>
> SQL server 2000 as a named instance.

If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really
expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't know
for sure. If it installs, it may still noe be supported.

For SQL 2000 you need SP3 to run on Win 2003. That I know.

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
esquel (7068)