Problems installing SQLServer 2000 Developer Edition on Windows XP Pro

Hello!

When trying to install SqlServer 2000 Developer (as Administrator) on my
Windows XP Professional I get the following message at the point where
the system asks Local Account or Domain account:

The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL server service. Verify
that the user name and password entered are correct. The logon attempt
failed.

Anyone an idea what goes wrong here?

Thanks for your info.

Daniel

Make sure that the account you are providing has the "log on as
service" rights to local machine.  After you verified that you didn't
make a typo entering the login.  :-)
Alexey

    Daniel Kim <daekim_2000@netzero.net> wrote in message news:<3f73dfb0$0$62084$75868355@news.frii.net>...
> Hello!
>
> When trying to install SqlServer 2000 Developer (as Administrator) on my
> Windows XP Professional I get the following message at the point where
> the system asks Local Account or Domain account:
>

> The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL server service. Verify
> that the user name and password entered are correct. The logon attempt
> failed.
>

> Anyone an idea what goes wrong here?
>
> Thanks for your info.
>

> Daniel

Installing SQL Server 2000 Developer on Windows XP Pro
Hi, I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the following message: "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service. Validate ...". I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't work. Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am. Thanks in advance, Raj rajchoud@hotmail.com (Raj) wrote in message news:<2c27ec55.0404271823.504bfcb8@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I'm a newbie with SQL Server 2000 Developer. I know that it is > supposed to install on Windows XP Pro, but I keep running into the > following message: > > "The logon account cannot be validated for the SQL Server service. > Validate ...". > > I've looked for help and taken the advise of trying the user > "Administrator", but that does not help. Initially I tried making a > new user called "sqlserver" with Administrator access, but that didn't > work. > > Can someone please help. Ideally step by step from where I am. > > Thanks in advance, > > Raj It would be useful if you can give a little more information. In particular, are you logged in with an administrator account when you run setu...

Putty from Windows XP to Windows 2000 pro server
I've been using Putty telnet for some time (and very satisfactorily) to connect to a Solaris server. Now I'm trying to use it to connect to a Windows 2000 server. The character based application on the server uses tip files to control screen addressing - line draw chars, cursor movement, reverse type etc. - and to interpret function, delete, insert keys etc. However I can't find a combination of putty configuration setting and tip file which is entirely OK. On unix it's easy to trap function key sequences and modify tip files, but how do you do this on windows? I'd be grateful for help with this. ...

Windows xp Pro cannot see Windows 2000 Pro
I have been trying to solve this problem for months! I have 4 PCs in a workgroup, 3 are Windows XP Pro and 1 is a Windows 2000 Pro. The Windows 2000 PC can see all of the Windows XP machines. It can copy files to them it can share the printer connected to one of them no issues. None of the Windows xp (2 are sp2 1 is sp1)can see the Windows 2000 PC. If I ping the 2000 PC I get back an Ip address, but it times out. I have double checked the Workgroup name. They all login as administrator same password. They can all get to the internet using the cable modem connected to one of the...

INstalling SP4 for MS SQLServer 2000
I'm updating my local database installation using my netowrk login as the id under which SQLServer is being update (Administrator on the operating system and SA role on the database server itself). Has anyone encountered any problems and what is the work-around? What error are you getting? Regards -------------------------------- Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP Zurich, Switzerland IM: mike@epprecht.net MVP Program: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/epprecht/ "byrocat" <bdealhoy@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:1119981740.417309.35500@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I'm updating my local database installation using my netowrk login as > the id under which SQLServer is being update (Administrator on the > operating system and SA role on the database server itself). > > Has anyone encountered any problems and what is the work-around? > ...

installation problem for SQL 2000 Development Edition
hi all, i dunno should i post it here or not but i cant other place t post this problem .. i am using windows XP professional service pack 1 .. when i try t install MS SQL 2000 Developer Edition to my system, it can works fin except when i try to set the user name and password then it promp ou this msg error msg : setup cannot verify/grant logon as service right to the sq server logon account : 1332(0X534) can any 1 help me with this? if i choose windows authentichal passwor then can run, i cannot set the passwor -- qintia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- qintian's Profile: http://www.dbtalk.net/m67 View this thread: http://www.dbtalk.net/t32599 qintian (qintian.2cm19z@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au) writes: > hi all, i dunno should i post it here or not but i cant other place to > post this problem .. > > i am using windows XP professional service pack 1 .. when i try to > install MS SQL 2000 Developer Edition to my system, it can works fine > except when i try to set the user name and password then it promp out > this msg > > error msg : setup cannot verify/grant logon as service right to the sql > server logon account : 1332(0X534) > > can any 1 help me with this? if i choose windows authentichal password > then can run, i cannot set the password The usernams and password that you specify when you get that message is the Windows username/password for the SQL Server service account....

Eclipse install problem windows 2000 or XP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C37B90.B5BD3950 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Once more, an installation problem. Having previously installed Ruby 1.6.8-8 (from = http://rubyinstaller.sourceforge.net/ complete install with some = packages) : I installed Eclipse 2.1 (eclipse-platform-2.1-win32.zip on Windows XP or = Windows 2000, Pentium IV, sun jre 1.4.2-01), then Ruby Eclipse 0.3.2. Never found the "Installed interpreters" node in the tree = (Windows/Preferences...

Problem installing Netbeans 5.0 on Windows XP Pro
The netbeans installer "netbeans-5_0-windows.exe" quits with the popup message "The wizard cannot continue because of the following error: could not load wizard specified in /wizard.inf (104)" I did manage to install the same netbeans executable on a laptop (XP home) with no problems. Any idea why the problem might occur and how to solve it? TRNC Java Developer wrote: > The netbeans installer "netbeans-5_0-windows.exe" quits with the popup > message > "The wizard cannot continue because of the following error: could not > load wizard specified ...

WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS
WTB: LARGE QUANTITIES DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS We are looking to buy large quantities of DELL WINDOWS XP PRO, WINDOWS 2000 PRO RESTORE PACKS.. Must include manual and restore media new sealed...or media itself sealed in white enevelope. Email buyonet@hotmail.com if you have these. Also buying the below... WE ARE ALSO BUYING MICROSOFT OFFICE, SERVER, WINDOWS & NT WORKSTATION SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM & RETAIL We need to buy today quantities of MICROSOFT OFFICE, SERVER, WINDOWS & NT WORKSTATION SOFTWARE PACKAGES OEM & RETAIL.. Email us if you h...

can either windows 2000 Pro or Windows Xp Pro handle different language user interfaces?
Hello, I want to install windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP Pro, but I need English and/or Italian, Spanish , Japanese user interfaces. Is this possible with either of these operating systems when bootins ? Can I choose in what language to boot ? Or Can I have a different language for each user created ? Please explain me what I need. Thanks, Mario I think there is a software tool from Microsoft, which can translate the dialogs. The system self will be english, but you can set all dialogs to another language. I know that this tool is available, but I'm not sure if it's from Microsoft or from a 3. party company. Hope this helps a little bit. Greets Stefan "Mario" <mandm@flashnet.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9ae829af.0308140910.333b88b1@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I want to install windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP Pro, but I need > English and/or Italian, Spanish , Japanese user interfaces. > > Is this possible with either of these operating systems when bootins ? > Can I choose in what language to boot ? Or Can I have a different > language for each user created ? > > Please explain me what I need. > > Thanks, > > Mario ...

Help: problems installing Rational Rose with Windows XP Home Edition
I downloaded Rational Rose but when installing, it stops telling: wrong operating system. Is there a possibility to install Rational Rose on Windows XP Home Edition ? thanks Responding to Claude... > I downloaded Rational Rose but when installing, it stops telling: > wrong operating system. > Is there a possibility to install Rational Rose on Windows XP Home > Edition ? I believe Rose requires XP/Professional. ************* There is nothing wrong with me that could not be cured by a capful of Drano. H. S. Lahman hsl@pathfindermda.com Pathfinder Solutions -- Put MDA to Work http://www.pathfindermda.com blog: http://pathfinderpeople.blogs.com/hslahman (888)OOA-PATH ...

Display field problem in MS Access 2000 (OS-Windows XP)
We have MS Access 2000 Application (on Network- file server) and it workd fine as intended. However in one of our Windows XP computer (workstation) in bookd jobs module 10 digit field shows 8 digits only and than we need to scroll with cursor to see last two digits. I have tried to change the display settings of monitor and even I replaced the monitor but still it shows 8 digit only. Is there any other settings for paricular workstaion I need to do? Also when that paricular job we try to print on HP Laserjet 8150 printer (all printer tried but same result) it prints 8 digit (when we view it shows 10 digit). Any suggestions? Make the control wider. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On 20 Dec 2006 10:19:14 -0800, mukeshhtrivedi@gmail.com wrote: >We have MS Access 2000 Application (on Network- file server) and it >workd fine as intended. However in one of our Windows XP computer >(workstation) in bookd jobs module 10 digit field shows 8 digits only >and than we need to scroll with cursor to see last two digits. I have >tried to change the display settings of monitor and even I replaced the >monitor but still it shows 8 digit only. Is there any other settings >for paricular workstaion I need to do? > >Also when that paricular job we try to print on HP Laserjet 8150 >printer (all printer tried but same result) it prints 8 digit (when we >view it shows 10 digit). > >Any suggestions? Thanks for your prompt response. Can you please te...

windows XP home to XP Pro problem
I am trying to upgrade from XP Home to XP pro, and every time that i try i get a message that my DVD-RAM driver is not compatable with Pro, and may not work once the install is complete, as the install continues the dvd stops spinning and the install stalls out and i have to restore the computer to the original XP home. I tried downloading the new drivers from toshiba's website and ran microsofts upgrade wizard and it still told me that the DVD-RAM driver was not compatable, anyone have a clue? I really need XP pro for work and the sooner i can get this clarified the better. Thanks in ad...

VB6 and Windows Installer problem on Windows 2000
Hi, I've got Visual Studio 6.0 sp5 installed on a Toshiba laptop running Windows 2000 pro. Whenever I start Visual Basic, Windows Installer starts up and tries to install some unknown component, after clicking cancel Visual Basic hangs up. Help!!! Thanks, McFly Thanks anyway, A key in the windows registry was missing for some MS Office component. The Event Viewer gave the clue to solve this problem. I don't know why vb was triggering that event. Regards, McFly. ...

U successfully installed / run Oracle 8, Personal Edition onto Windows XP Pro ?
Has anyone successfully installed and run Oracle 8, Personal Edition onto Windows XP Pro ? I have an old CD with 8 (not 8i) but it doesn't install. I found a patch on the web, but it didn't work either, since it was really for 8i. I've just ordered the 9i Developer CDs from Oracle (OTN), so is it even worth me trying to install 8 or should I just wait until the 9i CDs get here? (in your opinions) Do those "trial" CDs expire, or are they unlimited use for learning ? Thanks for any and all help! Sincerely, JCDeen On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 01:31:00 -0400, "jcd" <newsgroup-responses-1@waycoolgear.com> wrote: >Has anyone successfully installed and run Oracle 8, Personal Edition onto >Windows XP Pro ? >I have an old CD with 8 (not 8i) but it doesn't install. I found a patch on >the web, but it didn't work either, since it was really for 8i. > Oracle 8 isn't certified for XP, as XP didn't exist when 8 was desupported. Why do people think Microsux Windoze is 100 percent downwards compatible? It isn't and it has never been. >I've just ordered the 9i Developer CDs from Oracle (OTN), so is it even >worth me trying to install 8 or should I just wait until the 9i CDs get >here? (in your opinions) > >Do those "trial" CDs expire, or are they unlimited use for learning ? You could read the licence, could you, instead of asking > >Thanks for a...

Problem installing Access 97 with Windows XP
I have a licensed MS Office 97 package which I have moved from PC to PC over the years and I have just bought a new machine with XP Pro on it, the latest release. When I install Office, I get the error "an error occurred at changing the workgroup database" and "setup couldn't create a system.mdw file....run the workgroup administrator before you run this appliaction (-1011). When I run the workgroup administrator (something I have never had to do before) it simply tries to remake this file and the first error appears again. The rest of Office installs fine. When I try to launch Access, I get the message "microsoft access couldn't find the file .../system.mdw. This file is required for startup" (path removed for brevity). It worked fine on my last machine, which ran XP Pro Service Pack 2 (2002). And when I look for a file system.mdw on that machine, there is none there. Can anyone help me with this? TIA. richard wrote: > It worked fine on my last machine, which ran XP Pro Service Pack 2 > (2002). And when I look for a file system.mdw on that machine, there is > none there. I had this vexing problem last Fall. From what I can gather on posts vaguely related to this issue since my porblem, is there is a problem when you've got more than 512 megs of RAM on the machine that causes this. Quite simply, if you're getting this error, XP is not allowing Access to create a system.mdw in the windows/system3...

CDR101 problem installing Windows XP Pro with Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS optical drive
My ASUS N61JQ laptop is running Ubuntu 10.04. As far as I can tell from VirtualBox, this system has a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS optical drive, which keeps giving the following message ... "CDR101: Not ready reading drive R Abort, Retry, Fail?" during ... 1) setup of Windows XP Pro (with MSDN CD) guest OS via VirtualBox; and 2) xcopy of MSDN CD contents to C: drive [xcopy is an attempt to workaround the Windows XP setup problem] AFAIK, files being processed when this error message occurs are ... GDIPLUS.CAT 7,236 bytes GDIPLUS.DLL 1,700,352 byt...

windows 2000 and windows xp networking problem with athentication
i am trying to do a peer to peer with a windows 2000 machine and a xp corp machine. i can see the machines in my network places, but when i try to connect to the xp machine it ask for username and password, we have usernames and passwords set up for both machines , they are the same ones we use to log onto our own machines. they both have admin rights. when we put in the username and password and hit ok it just ask for it again and doesnt connect..we are both connected to a router for my cable connection..the firewall allows acces from our ip's..any help..thanks rh_nayan@msn.com (Rakib Hassan) wrote in message news:<1a0a9065.0309020146.582df00f@posting.google.com>... > news:<60f42cdd.0309011214.6f20358a@posting.google.com>... > Hi guys, > you must got problems in sharing permissions.if it doesnt work then > make a dc(win2000)and make the xp pc its(dc's) client.i hope it will > work. check your registry settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa Maybe there is a key FORCEGUEST, if yes, edit the value to 0 Just insert the XP CD choose preform other tasks and click set up network, follow the wizzard and it'll sort it out (worked for me) XP is against manual settings obviously. Do it with both machines (yes its legal, even recomended by MS - see wizzard) and you will be fine. Tarl ...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Ap...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enter...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, ...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Liberty 64bit No.Of.Disk:1 Format:Cue/Bin Rar Files:9 Type:OS Protection:None Notes:Just another OS but you must have Windows XP to install install it and run it ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition Format......: BIN/CUE RAR count........: 47 X 15mb Protection.......: None Date........: May 01, 2002 This is the Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition operating system that will only run on 64 bit processors. It will not work on any others. To I...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Liberty 64bit No.Of.Disk:1 Format:Cue/Bin Rar Files:9 Type:OS Protection:None Notes:Just another OS but you must have Windows XP to install install it and run it ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition Format......: BIN/CUE RAR count........: 47 X 15mb Protection.......: None Date........: May 01, 2002 This is the Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition operating system that will only run on 64 bit processors. It will not work on any others. To Install: No Serial or Crack is Needed for this rele...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enter...

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER 12 284 IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 392 IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage 12 610 If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, TEL wrote: > 64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - > new ! > > Windows Liberty 64bit 8403 > > Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition 8764 > > Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit 12 000 > > IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT 12 211 > > IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER 12 266 > > IBM DB2 UD...

Web resources about - Problems installing SQLServer 2000 Developer Edition on Windows XP Pro - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper