Running MS Access db as a Linked Server on SQL Server

Hi,

Looking for a quick and dirty on running an Access database as a linked
server in SQL Server.  Basically, the majority of my stuff is in SQL
Server, but there is one lingering nightmare-of-an-Access-database no
one wants to touch.

I just want to create a linked server to use the Access db.

So far I have not found a way to connect (under Security -> Link
Servers in SQL Server), though I tried all kinds of drivers, connection
strings, etc.  What do I put for Product Name, Data Source, Provider
String, (Location, Catalog)?

Thanks a bunch.

0
maxvalery1 (60)

This might help; note the table about halfway down that includes the
connection options for various sources.

Stu