Sql Server 2000 linked server to Access 97/2000 incompatability

We are experiencing a problem with Sql Server 2000 linking to an
Access 97 file.  We have two machines that link to this .mdb file, and
we recently upgraded one to newer hardware, SP3a, MDAC 2.8, etc.   The
link on this upgraded machine no longer works, giving this message:

Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' reported an error.
[OLE/DB provider returned message: Cannot open a database created with
a previous version of your application.]
OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0'
IDBInitialize::Initialize returned 0x80004005:   ].

The link on the older machine still works.  We decided to try
converting a copy of the file to Access 2000 to see if the newer
patches/drivers/whatever no longer supported 97.  We set up a link on
both machines to this file, and they  both work.  However, on the
upgraded machine, the following error is receieved

Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' reported an error.
[OLE/DB provider returned message: System resource exceeded.]
OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0'
ICommandText::Execute returned 0x80004005:   ].

when making 1-3 connections to the the linked server, while the older
machine supports at least 7 simultaneous queries connecting to the
linked server and still hasn't produced that error.

Does anyone have any idea if there is a known issue with linking to
Access 97/2000 files under MDAC 2.8, Jet 4.0, etc?  Any light anyone
can shine on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
0
erickr (1)

MDAC 2.6 onwards doesn't include Access ODBC Drivers

You need to install MDAC 2.5 over the top of MDAC 2.8, and all should be
fine.

"ErickR" <erickr@innovat.com> wrote in message
> We are experiencing a problem with Sql Server 2000 linking to an
> Access 97 file.  We have two machines that link to this .mdb file, and
> we recently upgraded one to newer hardware, SP3a, MDAC 2.8, etc.   The
> link on this upgraded machine no longer works, giving this message:
>
> Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
> OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' reported an error.
> [OLE/DB provider returned message: Cannot open a database created with
> a previous version of your application.]
> OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0'
> IDBInitialize::Initialize returned 0x80004005:   ].
>
> The link on the older machine still works.  We decided to try
> converting a copy of the file to Access 2000 to see if the newer
> patches/drivers/whatever no longer supported 97.  We set up a link on
> both machines to this file, and they  both work.  However, on the
> upgraded machine, the following error is receieved
>
> Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
> OLE DB provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' reported an error.
> [OLE/DB provider returned message: System resource exceeded.]
> OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0'
> ICommandText::Execute returned 0x80004005:   ].
>

> when making 1-3 connections to the the linked server, while the older
> machine supports at least 7 simultaneous queries connecting to the
> linked server and still hasn't produced that error.
>
> Does anyone have any idea if there is a known issue with linking to
> Access 97/2000 files under MDAC 2.8, Jet 4.0, etc?  Any light anyone
> can shine on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

0
swberry (3)

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

Problem by design
Hi. Sorry for cross posting! After I've installed MS-SQL Server 2000, I've got a problem each time I open a table, view or diagram in design, in a MS-Access project. Something like a table is popping up, but only the headline of the table, there is no name in the headline. The (ghost) table is automatic getting focus, (like a dialog box), and I can't do anything. I can close the (ghost) table using ALT-F4 combination, but it is very annoying me. I've tried to uninstall both the MS-SQL Server 2000 and MS-Access 2000, I've also tried to compact and repair the database without luck. If I connect to MS-SQL Server 7 on another computer, (same database), everything is fine. My OS is Windows XP Home edition; the MS-SQL Server 7 is running on Windows 98. Does anyone here have had the same experiences? TIA J�rn ...

Access 2000 Linked to SQL Server 2000, openRecordset error
I'm trying to access data in vba using the openrecordset command. The data in on a SQL Server 2000 database, and I have linked tables to that data. the Table I'm trying to access is one of these linked tables, and my codes is as follows: Set vRS = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(tbl_DataCommentLog) when this line is executed I get the error: "Run-time error '3622': You must use the dbSeeChanges option with OpenRecordset when accessing a SQL Server table that has an Identity column. " so I changed my code to: Set vRS = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(vSQL, , dbseeChanges) When this is executed the following error is generated: " Run-time error '13': Type mismatch " I noticed that it didn't seem to recognise the 'dbseechanges' arguement as usual the case is correct for known expressions, yet the 's' was not captialised on the 'dbseeChanges' !!!! Please help this is driving me potty... Try Set vRS = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(vSQL, dbOpenDynaset, dbseeChanges) Assuming that vSQL is a valid SQL statement. Terry "Philippa" <philippa.speirs@systemc.com> wrote in message news:9cf39c04.0310200350.7e629291@posting.google.com... > I'm trying to access data in vba using the openrecordset command. The > data in on a SQL Server 2000 database, and I have linked tables to > that data. the Table I'm trying to access is one of these linked > tables, and my codes is as follows: > &g...

Database link to a MS SQL Server 2000
Hi NG, we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines directly. Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? thanx abbas On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:13:02 +0200, "Abbas" <ar.newsgroup@web.de> wrote: >Hi NG, > >we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. > >There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines >directly. > >Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? > >thanx >abbas > Look into using Heterogeneous Services in your Net administrators manual. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Are you willing to install a bridge program to create this "link"? If so, then try www.examinstudio.com Do as Sybrand told you, look at the Heterogenous services of Oracle. Oracle even supports natively DRDA towards a DB2 z/OS mainframe, and they also support SQL Server. They all end-up like a database link with a totally quallified names in the "from" clause. Be aware of that distributed joins between different DBMS systems might cause huge performance problems, keep the functionality when dealing with multiple DBMS systems simple, no dist...

Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000
Hi Everyone, Most of our MS SQL Servers are still running on SQL 2000, but being I will soon be upgrading my workstation to Vista Business I'd like to install MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager to manage them all. When I tried to install MS SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager on Vista, it gave me a message saying it's not compatible, so I'll have to use 2005 I guess. We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they do squirly things that often break stuff. Thanks -- Alex Alex (samalex@gmail.com) writes: > We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM > work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise > Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or > anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 > Enterprise Manager. > > Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions > of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they > do squirly things that often break stuff. There isn't any Enterpr...

Converting SQL Server 2000 query to MS Access 2000 query
Hello! I am trying to convert a query written for SQL Server 2000 database tables, to a MS Access query. Here is what I have in SQL Server: SELECT t2.*, CASE WHEN t2.QType = '3' THEN t1.Note ELSE CASE WHEN t2.QType = '2' THEN CASE WHEN CONVERT(varchar(100), t1.ANumber) = '1' THEN 'Yes' ELSE 'No' END ELSE CASE WHEN CONVERT(varchar(5), t2.Qnumber)+'.' + CONVERT(varchar(5), t1.ANumber) = t2.SubQ THEN 'Selected' ELSE 'Not Selected' END END END AS Client_Response FROM (SELECT * FROM ClientAnswer WHERE (OrganizationID = '491') AND (InstrumentId = 'CM005')) AS t1 RIGHT JOIN (SELECT Questions.InstrumentId, Questions.Qnumber, Questions.Question, Questions.QType, CASE WHEN TEMPT.A IS NULL THEN QNumber ELSE TEMPT.A END AS SubQ, CASE WHEN TEMPT.Answer IS NULL THEN Questions.Question ELSE TEMPT.Answer END AS Answer FROM Questions LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT QNumber AS Q, Answer, CONVERT(varchar(5), QNumber) + '.' + CONVERT(varchar(5), ANumber) AS A FROM Answers WHERE InstrumentId = 'CM005')) TEMPT ON Questions.Qnumber = TEMPT.Q WHERE (Questions.InstrumentId = 'CM005')) AS t2 ON t1.QNumber = CASE WHEN t2.QType <> '1' THEN t2.Subq ELSE t2.QNumber END ORDER BY subq It runs perfectly on the SQL Server, howev...

Upsized ACCESS Database to SQL Server 2000 with AS/400 Link
I have upsized an Access database into SQL Server and manged to get the data in place ok. The wizard created an Access Project which I have started to modify. However, I am also trying to get data from an AS/400. Specifically for a currency/exchange rate file. I only want ot copy the records since the last copy otherwise there are a vast number of records. I have created a linked server to the AS/400 within SQL Server, and created a view, within my specific database which allows me to look at all the data in the table. However, my problem is that I want a VB routine, in the Access Project, which lets me copy out specic records from the view into a table within the SQL Server database. Any clues????? My oroginal code used a link to the AS/400 and the folowing code:- s = "INSERT into zacjdf00 " s = s + "select CJCNCD, CJD5E9, CJCUCD, CJD5FF, CJD5FG, CJD5FH, CJD5FI, CJD5FJ, CJD5FK " s = s + "from XGHLDTM_ZACJDF00 " s = s + "where " s = s + "CJD5E9 = '" & group & "'" DoCmd.RunSQL (s) group is preset in the VB code. "Bob Davies" <davies.bobuk@virgin.net> wrote in message news:9b89af21.0401130758.b09abe@posting.google.com... > I have upsized an Access database into SQL Server and manged to get > the data in place ok. The wizard created an Access Project which I > have started to modify. > > However, I am also trying to get data from an AS/400. Specifically for > a c...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > > The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject > line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server > site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. I would try select * from master..sysdatabases where databaseproperty(name, 'IsInRecovery') = 1 and see if that finds something. There are a couple of more properties for Databaseproperty that you should search for. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx On Jan 30, 5:30 pm, Erland Sommarskog <esq...@sommarskog.se> wrote: > Mark D Powell (Mark.Pow...@eds.com) writes: > > > While I was out of the office the Lan Team ...

Why upgrade to MS SQL Server (be it 2000 or 2005) from Access (say, 97)?
Probably this question has been asked hundreds of times and yet net search has not generated satisfactory enough answer, at least, to me. And OK, let's assume your organization has more than 200 employees, just one measure to indicate that it's not small and data processing needs are quite extensive (for both OLTP and OLAP). We've heard so much about concurrency support, stability and performance. Are there any real persuasive paper out there to talk about it? Now, let me also put it in another perspective, say, you're a Microsoft sql server sales guy or gal for that matter for new accounts. What you got? Thanks. NickName wrote: > Probably this question has been asked hundreds of times and yet net > search has not generated satisfactory enough answer, at least, to me. > And OK, let's assume your organization has more than 200 employees, > just one measure to indicate that it's not small and data processing > needs are quite extensive (for both OLTP and OLAP). > > We've heard so much about concurrency support, stability and > performance. Are there any real persuasive paper out there to talk > about it? Now, let me also put it in another perspective, say, you're > a Microsoft sql server sales guy or gal for that matter for new > accounts. What you got? > > Thanks. > One good reason is that using SQL Server is that the network load is much less than compared to using linked tables. I'...

MS SQL Server 2000 and MS JDBC SQL Server driver problems. (Connection timed out, followed by Error establishing socket)
I have downloaded the MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Evaluation edition, and the MS SQL 2000 Server JDBC driver. I have installed and configured the MS SQL Server 2000 onto two computers, which reside on the same network. (In fact, these two computers comprise the entire network). The network server (computer name=SUNCDS1), and the lone node (SUNCDS2), each have their own SQL Server 2000 instance. The SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager console on SUNCDS1 shows both SQL Server instances, the (local) instance, which is SUNCDS1, and also SUNCDS2. It may be worthwhile to mention that the SUNCDS2 instance on the Enterprise console does not show the SQL Server Agent as being started, but I can navigate to the SUNCDS2 databases, and display the table information. If I try to start the SQL Server Agent for SUNCDS2, I receive the message "Access is Denied". The enterprise console on the SUNCDS2 machine indeed shows the SQL Server Agent as being started. I have written a sample Java application that uses both the MS SQL Server ODBC driver and a JDBC type 4 driver (MS SQL Server 2000 JDBC) to establish a connection to the SUNCDS2 instance. This application resides on the SUNCDS1 network server. The ODBC driver will connect to SUNCDS2 instance wihout a problem. The JDBC driver does not connect to SUNCDS2. The JDBC driver will, however, connect to the local SQL Server instance that resides on SUNCDS1. Following are the code snippet to est...

Windows 2000 Server / IIS / SQL Server 2000
Hi, We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? Thank you! Mike wrote: > Hi, > > We are using SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with IIS installed. > Can IIS be uninstalled without affecting SQL Server? > > Thank you! Just disable it in the services (unless it's being used for .net etc) ...

Restore SQL Server 6.5 database in SQL Server 2000
Hi, Do you know if it is possible to restore database (backup) from SQL Server 6.5 in SQL Server 2000? Best Regards, Wojtek -- (Remove bez.syfu get my e-mail address) ...

linked server from sql 7 to ms access 2000 ... some tables not available
Hi, I have a linked server in sql 7 that connects to a ms access 2000 database. It has been working for a while, however lately, after we imported a large amount of new data, the database fails to query a certain (large number of records) table. I can query and get responses for every other table except the largest table. select top 5 * from linkeddatabase...table I get this error message. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionCheckForData (CheckforData()). [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]General network error. Check your network documentation. Connection Broken I called a collegue and he suggested removing the primary key index (which was multi field), creating an autonumber field and making it the primary key, and then building a unique index on the two fields that were formerly the primary key to insure the data stayed unique. This index restructing fixed the problem. (Thanks Joe!) Justin ...

Configuring Access 2002 database permissions to linked tables on a SQL 2000 server.
Hi all, I recently created an Access database containing several reports for our senior managers and accounts receivable staff, the users access the reports through a command button on a switchboard form, which in turn runs macros to append data to temporary tables for generating the report. The .mdb file is sitting on a subfolder under our public share. When I run the macros the report generates without any errors or popup message. When other users run the report, they get an error popup that their integrated authentication isn't working on the SQL server. If I uncheck the integrated authentication checkbox and enter the standard SQL security username and password, everything works fine. My questions are 1) how do I configure the Access database to use standard SQL security instead of integrated for accessing the linked tables and 2) how do I hard-set the SA username/password so my bosses don't have to deal with it everytime they run the report? Thanks in advance, Andre ...

Linked Server Limit in SQL Server 2000
I am about to start working on a project where I would be required to dynamically create linked servers during the execution of an application. One of the requirements is for the Link Servers to be created and dropped before and after the retrieval of the data. My question is about any type of cap on the number of linked servers SQL Server 2000 can have registered at any single time. If I find out that there is some type of cap, I would need to look into another way to deal with my linked server needs. Thanks for any help/information you might be able to provide. TBlair (tblair23221@yahoo.com) writes: > I am about to start working on a project where I would be required to > dynamically create linked servers during the execution of an > application. One of the requirements is for the Link Servers to be > created and dropped before and after the retrieval of the data. My > question is about any type of cap on the number of linked servers SQL > Server 2000 can have registered at any single time. If I find out that > there is some type of cap, I would need to look into another way to > deal with my linked server needs. Thanks for any help/information you > might be able to provide. I have no idea whether there are any restriction, but since a linked server is really just an alias which is being looked up in sysservers at run time, it is not likely that there should be an issue. But, hm, what is there is a numeric id in sysservers? Ah, there is, and...

Migrating From Access 2000 To SQl Server 2000
Hi, I have developed an application using VB 6 (SP 5), MS Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 9. I migrated from from access to SQl Server 2000. This wasn't a problem as i could import all the tables to SQL Server. Also, i could make VB6 talk to SQl Server. The problem arsies when i run my application. The sql syntax for access seems to be different than that for SQL Server. A simple example being: In access boolean datatype is true/false ,whereas in SQL Server the boolean equivalent is bit (numerical 1 or 0). These kind of issues are causing problems and most queries don't run. Would ...

SQL Server 2000 standard on Windows 2000 Advanced Server
What is the limitation of memory that SQL Server 2000 Standard can use when running on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server platform? barbd@infocision.com (Barb) wrote in message news:<c0281467.0401290832.3d8ebcb2@posting.google.com>... > What is the limitation of memory that SQL Server 2000 Standard can use > when running on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server platform? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274750&Product=sql2k Simon ...

MS SQL Server 2000 / MS Access
Hello all! I have such question to all of you. I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing query based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked but imported to MS Access? Can you answer this question? Thank you in advance for posts Marcin from Poland. No idea - it depends how big the tables are, what your queries look like, how you execute your queries etc. If you're using stored procedures, for example, then I would expect MSSQL to be faster, as all the processing happens on the server, and it can use indexes, caching etc. The best way to get an answer is simply to test it yourself. Simon ...

Access MS SQL Server 2000?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B4EB.13FA7080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hello Guys, How can I access MS SQL Server 2000 database from Ruby? Is there a library I can use? Lennie De Villiers ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B4EB.13FA7080-- Lennie DeVilliers wrote: > Hello Guys, > > How can I access MS SQL Server 2000 database from Ruby? Is there a library I > can use? > > Lennie De Villiers > > Check sqlrelay: http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/ I tested it a very short time only (I think with a MS SQL 2000, not even sure;-), so I can...

what is equivalent of format(date) function of MS Access in MS Sql Server 2000
Hi All, I am facing a problem with a sql what i used in MS Access but its not returning the same result in MS Sql Server 2000. Here i am giving the sql: SELECT TOP 3 format( MY_DATE, "dddd mm, yyyy" ) FROM MY_TAB WHERE MY_ID=1 The above sql in ACCESS return me the date in below format in one column: Friday 09, 2003 But in Sql server 2000 i am not getting the same format eventhough i am using convert function, date part function etc. Please if you find the solution would be helpful for me.. Thanks Hoque Hi If you field is a datetime, you can use the CONVERT function to conver...

ODBC connection
Hello all! I have such question to all of you. I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing query based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked but imported to MS Access? Can you answer this question? Thank you in advance for posts Marcin from Poland. On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:23:48 +0200, "Kamyk" <marcinzmyslowski@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: >Hello all! > >I have such question to all of you. >I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing >query >based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than >the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked >but >imported to MS Access? > >Can you answer this question? > >Thank you in advance for posts >Marcin from Poland. > That depends on a lot of things... The most obvious thing it depends on is the size of the result set. In a client/server arrangement, you want to keep result sizes down, and do aggregation and filtering on the server. Next, how many people will be sharing the back-end data. Access slows down as soon as 2 people are sharing a JET back-end, but the server won't have this limitation. On the other hand, if the server is too slow, or you're trying to use MSDE with more users than it's optimized for, the server will be slow. There are m...

Multiples Instance of SQL server 2000/SQL server 7.0 on Windows server 2003
Hi, Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance and SQL server 2000 as a named instance. Thanks for your answer. riless (g.carali@voila.fr) writes: > Is it possible to install on a Windows server 2003, > SQL SERVER 2000 in the folowing configuration : > > SQL server 7.0 as a default Instance > > and > > SQL server 2000 as a named instance. If SQL 7 can be installed on Win2003, yes. But I would not really expect SQL 7 to be welcome on Windows 2003, although I don't know for sure. If it installs, it may still noe be supported. For SQL 2000 you need SP3 to run on Win 2003. That I know. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp ...

SQL Server 2000 linked server to Db2 on z/OS
Can somebody point me to the right direction how to create a linked server to db2 on z/OS using ODBC drivers or OLEDB providers that are free. thanks ...

Web resources about - Sql Server 2000 linked server to Access 97/2000 incompatability - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

On the incompatability of Islam and human rights
Is Islam – or any other religion or culture, for that matter – inherently incompatible with ideas like "human rights" or "democracy" or "rule ...

Talk:IPsec - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Computing , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of computers , computing , and information ...

Links and Resources - Six Degrees
Community Dialogues on Coal . This report describes the findings of the Queensland coal communities listening tour, conducted in November 2008. ...

Biography – BEAUHARNOIS DE LA BOISCHE, CHARLES DE, Marquis de BEAUHARNOIS – Volume III (1741-1770) – ...
BEAUHARNOIS DE LA BOISCHE, CHARLES DE, Marquis de BEAUHARNOIS, seigneur of Villechauve, naval officer, governor general of New France, lieutenant-general ...

Ford, eyeing its competitors, ousts MyFordTouch for “faster” Sync 3
... to TechCrunch , Sync 3 ditches Microsoft Auto's operating system and instead runs on QNX and Texas Instruments hardware. Because of that incompatability, ...

Libertarian Mungerfesto: Part V–Hayekian Socialism - Bleeding Heart Libertarians
My apologies for the long delay since Part IV. I'm finishing a book for Cambridge U Press, and an enormous screw-up in what should have been ...

Watching Real Time Communications
Do you have a company or technology that's changing the game in Real Time Communications and with WebRTC? If you do...Tell me more. A few years ...

5 Stories of Kick-Ass Women Written Out of History
Female warriors, explorers and battalions have existed for centuries, so why haven't we heard their stories?

3D Eye FX Adapter by SplitFish Review / Preview for PlayStation 2 (PS2)
Reviews, previews, screenshots, movies, trailers, and downloads for 3D Eye FX Adapter by SplitFish for the PlayStation 2 (PS2).