Temporary table problem (maybe)

Hi,

I have a stored procedure, that works perfectly when run from the query
analyser, however if I run it through access vba, (using exec) I get a
runtime error 208: invalid object name '#tmpContact'.

Any ideas why this happens? The temporary table #tmpContact is used in
the procedure, but as I say, it all works fine from the analyser.

Thanks,
Chris

"Not Me" <Noone.is.home@here.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a stored procedure, that works perfectly when run from the query
> analyser, however if I run it through access vba, (using exec) I get a
> runtime error 208: invalid object name '#tmpContact'.
>
> Any ideas why this happens? The temporary table #tmpContact is used in the
> procedure, but as I say, it all works fine from the analyser.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

It's not really possible to say without seeing the procedure code. Is the
table created in the procedure or outside it? If outside, then has the
Access connection created it before executing the procedure? Normal temp
tables are only visible to the connection that created them.

Simon

0
sql (2120)
9/23/2004 11:12:31 AM
Simon Hayes wrote:
> "Not Me" <Noone.is.home@here.com> wrote in message
>>I have a stored procedure, that works perfectly when run from the query
>>analyser, however if I run it through access vba, (using exec) I get a
>>runtime error 208: invalid object name '#tmpContact'.
>>
>>Any ideas why this happens? The temporary table #tmpContact is used in the
>>procedure, but as I say, it all works fine from the analyser.

> It's not really possible to say without seeing the procedure code. Is the
> table created in the procedure or outside it? If outside, then has the
> Access connection created it before executing the procedure? Normal temp
> tables are only visible to the connection that created them.

Thanks for the reply (and sorry for replying to your email! easily done
I'm afraid)

I won't copy&paste the whole thing in here, as I know it works perfectly
from the analyser.. all the necessary code is within the procedure, all
VBA does is run it.

The gist of the procedure is as follows:

create temp table
insert data into temp table
drop temp table

OK there are a few other things going on but relatively simple and can
be commented out whilst still producing the problem.
I get the error on the 2nd part of the procedure, when inserting the
data into the temp table (create/drop work fine).  As I say it all works
fine anyway when run from the query analyser...

Cheers,
> Simon Hayes wrote:
>> "Not Me" <Noone.is.home@here.com> wrote in message
>>>I have a stored procedure, that works perfectly when run from the query
>>>analyser, however if I run it through access vba, (using exec) I get a
>>>runtime error 208: invalid object name '#tmpContact'.
>>>
>>>Any ideas why this happens? The temporary table #tmpContact is used in
>>>the procedure, but as I say, it all works fine from the analyser.
>
>> It's not really possible to say without seeing the procedure code. Is the
>> table created in the procedure or outside it? If outside, then has the
>> Access connection created it before executing the procedure? Normal temp
>> tables are only visible to the connection that created them.
>
> Thanks for the reply (and sorry for replying to your email! easily done
> I'm afraid)
>
> I won't copy&paste the whole thing in here, as I know it works perfectly
> from the analyser.. all the necessary code is within the procedure, all
> VBA does is run it.
>
> The gist of the procedure is as follows:
>
> create temp table
> insert data into temp table
> drop temp table
>
> OK there are a few other things going on but relatively simple and can be
> commented out whilst still producing the problem.
> I get the error on the 2nd part of the procedure, when inserting the data
> into the temp table (create/drop work fine).  As I say it all works fine
> anyway when run from the query analyser...
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Assuming there's nothing like dynamic SQL or nested procedures involved ,
then it sounds like it should work fine. I don't know much about Access, but
some client libraries need metadata about the result set of a query. With
OLE DB, I believe it uses SET FMTONLY ON behind the scenes to get this
information, and that would cause your error:

/* Make a dummy proc */
create proc p
as
begin
create table #t (col1 int)
select * from #t
end
go

/* Test it */
print 'This will work'
exec p

/* SET FMTONLY ON - the EXEC should now fail with error 208 */
print 'This will not work'
set fmtonly on
exec p
go

/* Clean up */
set fmtonly off
drop proc p
go

This is just a guess, but it would explain why it works in QA but not from
another client. You could test by using Profiler to trace the SQL sent by
your Access application - if you see SET FMTONLY ON, then that's the likely
cause. If so, you could use a table-valued UDF as an alternative to a temp
table, or you might get other suggestions in an Access/ADO/OLE DB forum.

If this doesn't help, then I suggest you post the simplest code you can that
demonstrates the problem, to see if others can recreate the error.

Simon

0
sql (2120)
9/23/2004 1:49:06 PM
Simon Hayes wrote:
> "Not Me" <Noone.is.home@here.com> wrote in message
>>The gist of the procedure is as follows:
>>
>>create temp table
>>insert data into temp table
>>drop temp table
>>
>>OK there are a few other things going on but relatively simple and can be
>>commented out whilst still producing the problem.
>>I get the error on the 2nd part of the procedure, when inserting the data
>>into the temp table (create/drop work fine).  As I say it all works fine
>>anyway when run from the query analyser...

> Assuming there's nothing like dynamic SQL or nested procedures involved ,
> then it sounds like it should work fine. I don't know much about Access, but
> some client libraries need metadata about the result set of a query. With
> OLE DB, I believe it uses SET FMTONLY ON behind the scenes to get this
> information, and that would cause your error:
<snip>
> This is just a guess, but it would explain why it works in QA but not from
> another client. You could test by using Profiler to trace the SQL sent by
> your Access application - if you see SET FMTONLY ON, then that's the likely
> cause. If so, you could use a table-valued UDF as an alternative to a temp
> table, or you might get other suggestions in an Access/ADO/OLE DB forum.

Excellent, thanks that's sorted my problems.. (creating a duplicate
problem at the same time, but at least now I know what's going on!)

Cheers,
Chris

Problem Using 2 tables from Diferent DataBases (Ms-SQL Server)
Hy People i have this problem. I'm working with c55h and MS-SQL 7 and i have 2 databases Like These Database1 -> Tables: Customeres,Products Database2 -> Table: Inovoices When i do a Browse Over the Invoice Table, everything works Great the problem begins when i put fields from a table in other Database In this Case, The Customer's Name. (Database1) The browse behavior is extrange. it shows duplicated Records and extrange things. i resolved that problem using a VIEW of the customer table instead of the table. (the view is saved in the DataBase2) i gess if i would do that...

Hello, I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? So, what is the correct syntax ? Thanks for your help Cyril "Cyril" <jewelk@free.fr> wrote in message news:cd38c3d6.0408100617.6f7b9f3e@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. > > Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? > So, what is the correct syntax ? > > > Thanks for your help > &...

MS Access VBA making multiple tables in database from a main table.
I have a database table called "tbl_personal" and struggling to VBA program a bit of code to create multiple tables in a database from the main "tbl_personal" table. In this case the 'color' column is the field I would like to look at. 1. Identify the number of unique records in column 'color' 2. For each color record that is label as red in the "tbl_personal" table, create a table called 'red' and populate with all red records in from the "tbl_personal" table. 3.Then move onto the next unique color and repeat the whole process again. 4. When all unique color tables are created in MS Access database end with a msg "batch process done" name surname age color country aa aaa 1 red UK bb bbb 10 green USA cc ccc 20 blue China dd ddd 30 red Germany ee eee 40 green France ff fff 1 blue Italy gg ggg 20 red Spain hh hhh 40 yellow Canada ii iii 34 black Italy =85 Is this doable automatically in MS Access? Many thanks. brenda Are you sure you want to do this? I would expect 3 tables vis: Table of Personel with PersonelID, Suname, FirstName, ColourID, CountryID & DateOfBirth (Age will be out of date next birthday and should be calculated), Table of Colours ColourID & Colour Table of Countries CountryID & Country. You can then use simple queries to return all the red people or people who live in UK. Am I missing something? Phil <bbcdancer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:495c4ca6...

To retrive a table from one database to and another database(same table)
hi i have emp table in one database , how to retrieve same table another database through query analizer give code ,,, Hi, use the three part notation: SELECT * FROM database.owner.Objectname (replace owner by schema for SQL2k5) HTH, Jens Suessmeyer. --- http://www.sqlserver2005.de --- Hi surya While the first database is "Current" as would result from: Use FirstDatabaseName select * from OtherDatabaseName..Emp -- -Dick Christoph "surya" <suryaitha@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142588469.061525.268810@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > hi > i have emp table in one database , how to retrieve same table another > database > through query analizer > give code ,,, > ...

Problem with MS Access Database
------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C56A17.539605A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I'm using wxWidgets now a long time for designig my applications. This weekend I tried first to use the Database classes, but I've got a problem with them... I've got an Microsoft Access Datenbase, with two tables: Orte(ID, Staat, Name, and so on) PLZOrte(ID, PLZ) This tables are set into a relationship. The field ID ist the primary key in Orte and set up the relation. Now I'd like to do a query to this database in my...

Ms. Access database problem
Hello, I have a MS. Access database in XP. When I open the database in design view, users will get an error message & cannot even open the database. Is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks for your help in advance. Orchid What error message? Did you try the standard compact/repair routine? Thanks for your reply! The error message is: "The database has been placed in a state by user 'Admin' on machine 'Name' that prevents it from being opened or locked." Yeah, I tried the standard compact/repair routine, (which is under Tool, Database Utilities, Compact and Repair Database...)but still got the same error message. "Orchid" <yhtong86@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<1112194542.469115.105910@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>... > Thanks for your reply! > The error message is: "The database has been placed in a state by user > 'Admin' on machine 'Name' that prevents it from being opened or > locked." > > Yeah, I tried the standard compact/repair routine, (which is under > Tool, Database Utilities, Compact and Repair Database...)but still got > the same error message. try deleting the *.ldb file on the machine that has it opened or locked. Orchid wrote: > Hello, > I have a MS. Access database in XP. When I open the database in design > view, users will get an error message & cannot even open the database. > Is there any way to solve this problem?...

Global Temporary Table Scalability Problem
Hi, We have a complex stored procedure that runs slowly under large volumes of data. After profiling and testing, I found that the use of a single global temporary table (i.e. one w/ only 5 records) caused the problem and that if I replaced the temp table with a permanent table, the results improved dramatically. (20-50x). Some more info: the procedure in question receives as one of its params a comma-delimited-list of "principal Ids". This list is usually very short (1-6 entries). The procedure parses the list and populates a 1field/1key temp table. The procedure then uses that table in a complicated query to return the records "which the user has access to". When I came across the fact that the global temp tables performed so poorly, I tried using a permanent table to store the "principal IDs" (i.e. same key structure). The query ran 50x quicker . (This was a hack. I'd actually need a way to store these values temporary 'per session') Two questions: 1) why these counterintuitive results? Why are global temporary tables so slow? under these conditions? Why do they perform differently from permanent tables? 2) is there any way to improve the performance of global temporary tables for these circumstances? thanks, bill milbratz william milbratz wrote: > Hi, > > We have a complex stored procedure that runs slowly under large > volumes of data. > <snip> > Some more info: > the procedure in question...

Problem with Pivot Tables in MS Access
I have two computers both running XP and Office 2003. Whenever I try to open a query in Pivot Table view on my laptop, the computer pauses briefly, then changes to datasheet view. If I move the database to my desktop, I can view queries in Pivot Table view with no problems. I tried creating a dummy database from scratch to see if the problem was with my database or with Access on the laptop and was again unable to view anything in Pivot Table view. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire Office suite from the CD but I continue to have this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. ...

Converting database to MS-SQLServer from PostGRESQL
Forgive me if this question is a bit too generic, if it is, feel free to just not respond. I have a database which has been running in PostgreSQL for a number of years at this stage which I want to port into MS SQL server. It seems that the SQL that Postgre outputs when I do a backup is not syntactically correct within MS-SQL server. My question is, does anyone have any documentation on how to convert a database from the Postgre platform to SQL server? Is it possible using an ODBC connection to import a database structure including table definitions, views etc into SQL Server? Failing this, does anyone have any suggestions on where I might start - I did attempt to go through the SQL code and modify it to suit SQL server, but it's about 3,500 lines of code excluding the insert statements (which themselves are also wrong) and almost every line needs something changed when comparing SQL syntax from Postgre to MSSQL server Thanks in advance for any comments/suggestions. Engada. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com Engada wrote: > I have a database which has been running in PostgreSQL for a number of > years at this stage which I want to port into MS SQL server. > > It seems that the SQL that Postgre outputs when I do a backup is not > syntactically correct within MS-SQL server. pg_dump has a number of flags that may help, e.g. --inserts What specific types of syntax errors do you encounter? Googling (Postgr...

Problem with temporary table in Access project
Hi, I'm developing an application with an Access Project 2000 (ADP) front- end and a SQL Server 2000 back-end. I've created a temporary table thrugh ADO code then i want to use the result table (e.g. #Emp ) as a RecordSource of Report. but Unfortunately, the report could not recognize existence of this table. I've also tried prefixing #Emp with 'tempdb', also not work Any help or ideas would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you, Thank you, Ridwan -- Posted via http://dbforums.com "ridwan" <member36104@dbforums.com> wrote in message news:3255529.1061209304@dbforums.com... > > Hi, > > > > I'm developing an application with an Access Project 2000 (ADP) front- > end and a SQL Server 2000 back-end. I've created a temporary table > thrugh ADO code > > then i want to use the result table (e.g. #Emp ) as a RecordSource > of Report. > > but Unfortunately, the report could not recognize existence of > this table. > > I've also tried prefixing #Emp with 'tempdb', also not work > > > > Any help or ideas would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you, > > > Local temp tables are only visible to the connection that created them, so you need to create and populate the table, and retrieve the resultset in a single procedure. Make sure you put SET NOCOUNT ON at the start of the procedure. If you still have problems - post the SQL In n ADP, each time...

problems with DSN for MS Acess database
Hi! I'm looking for some help in fixing my screwup: I've got C++ app which reads MDB database, using MFC CDatabase and CRecordset derived classes. I had it working OK on development PC (Win XP SP2) with MS Access 2000 installed (the app itself does not use MS Access). I moved the app on another PC (also Win XP SP2) without MS Access. After some poking around I've figured out that the app does not work because DSN it is using was not available. So I created System DSN for MS Access Database by hand and my app was working OK. After that by silly mistake User DSN for MS Access Database was created on the development PC (the one with existing and working MS Access). This upset performance of database access very badly - it takes very long time to read and move through the records. I've (1) unrolled XP to earlier date, (2) reinstalled MS Access - still have the problem. MS Access itself seems to be OK, no noticeable degradation of speed, but CDatabase.Open and ExecuteSQL, CRecordset::MoveFirst MoveNext, etc take very long time. It also looks like increased disk activity during those operations. So, any hints on what's going on and how stop it from going on like that? Many thanks kdv09 <kdv09@excite.com> wrote in message news:1135054932.284450.211830@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... .... > After that by silly mistake User DSN for MS Access Database was created > on the development PC (the one with existing and working MS Access). > This upse...

DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE problem
A bit longwinded; apologies in advance. My client has two large iSeries machines, both at V5R2 (they may be logical partitions of the same physical machine; I'm not sure.) The DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE statement in SQL behaves a little differently on the two machines, causing me problems. I am issuing the statement in the Run SQL Scripts window of the navigator; *SQL naming is in effect (this matters.) On the development machine, the table created is owned by the group profile to which my user profile belongs; there is no *GROUP authority generated, and *PUBLIC authority ...

postgreSQL temporary tables and MS Access
I tried to work with postgres temporary tables from MS Access, but unsuccessfully... I was able to create temporary table by pass-through query, also I succeeded in creating linked table through code, but when I try to open it, an error apears and Access says there is no schema... Also, I couldn't link table using ODBC wizard... Can someone explain why I can't use temporary tables from MS Access ? Does it mean that every query execution is separate connection, so previously created temporary table no longer works for next queries ? Has anybody used postgres temporary tables from MS Access ? Thanks in advance, Zlatko ...

MS Access Linked table problem
Hi. I've got a strange problem with linked tables in MS Access. The linked tables are on SQL Server 2000, and the Access version is 2003. When any of the the column names contain a space, I get an "incorrect syntax" error. When the column names do not contain a space, the table opens OK. So I assume it's some problem with the ODBC connector. However, the ODBC version is the same as on another PC that can open the linked tables (same database) without any problems. Any ideas? Try wrapping your field names in square brackets. i.e. tablename! [field name]. -tc On Mar 4, 4:51=A0am, benb <Ben.Baw...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi. I've got a strange problem with linked tables in MS Access. > > The linked tables are on SQL Server 2000, and the Access version is > 2003. > > When any of the the column names contain a space, I get an "incorrect > syntax" error. When the column names do not contain a space, the table > opens OK. So I assume it's some problem with the ODBC connector. > However, the ODBC version is the same as on another PC that can open > the linked tables (same database) without any problems. > > Any ideas? ...

problem exporting access table in oracle database
I am using Microsoft Access 2000 and Oracle 9.2.0.5 on Windows 2000. When I export a table from Access to Oracle using ODBC I get error: ORA 972 identifier too long I think the error is because one or more columns in Access table are longer than 30 characters. My question is how one can overcome this problem. I also see several column names which have /, ? or spaces in name but I think Oracle somehow takes care of that by putting names inside quoted string? I am just guessing, I am new to Access to Oracle mapping. Any help will be greatly appreciated? Is there anyway I can create a table in oracle with 30 characters max long name and then map them to Access long names somehow? Thanks a lot, Prem On 30 Dec 2004 19:04:46 -0800, premmehrotra@hotmail.com wrote: A little bit of planning ahead of time goes a long way :-) You can create your Oracle table with column names that it likes, and then "map" them in Access using this technique: - Create table in Oracle - Create a linked table to it in Access - Create a query in Access that renames the columns. Something like: select NeatOracleColumn1 as BigOldColumnNameWithUglyCharacters1, NeatOracleColumn2 as BigOldColumnNameWithUglyCharacters2 From tblOracleTable - Name this query tblOracleTable, and pretend it's a real table. -Tom. >I am using Microsoft Access 2000 and Oracle 9.2.0.5 on Windows 2000. >When I export a table from Access to Oracle using ODBC >I get error: >ORA 972 identifier too long ...

Problem with MS Access 97 database security
All, I recently started at a company that has a number of older MS Access 97 database applications that support production and order fulfillment. There is one database with which I have the following problems: 1) no one can make modifications to the database except by logging in using the database creator's userid and password on the workstation used by that person, who has of course left the company. Anyone else who tries to access the database, even the system administrator, gets the message "You dont have the nececssary permissions to use the xxxxxxxxx object.Have your system administrator or the person who created the object establish the appropriate permissions for you." 2) We logged in and "added" another person with the same permissions as the creator for all database objects, except we did not change the database object "ownerships", and the problem still persists. I suspect that the ownerships are the problem. Is this so? 3) I dont know anything about the restriction to a particular machine. Can anyone enlighten me on this issue? TIA JL <jliebman@kjlsoftware.com> wrote in message news:1176986756.146353.213270@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > All, > > I recently started at a company that has a number of older MS Access > 97 database applications that support production and order > fulfillment. There is one database with which I have the following > problems: > > 1) no one can make modifications ...

Temporary Tables, Permanent Tables
Hallo, we have 4 process which write permanent to the database. The insert into a temporary table this is fast, the insert into permanent table (nologging) is slow. Thanks Thomas Thomas, a little more information is necessary for anyone to offer you useful advice. First, what is the Oracle edition, version, and what platform is Oracle running on. Describe the process in a little more detail and include the insert statement. Include what language/tool the application is written in. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:14:12 -0800, tb wrote: > Hallo, > > we have 4 process which write permanent to the database. > The insert into a temporary table this is fast, the insert into > permanent table (nologging) is slow. Four legs are good, two legs are bad. > > Thanks Thomas You're welcome. -- http://www.mgogala.com Mladen Gogala wrote: > On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:14:12 -0800, tb wrote: > > > Hallo, > > > > we have 4 process which write permanent to the database. > > The insert into a temporary table this is fast, the insert into > > permanent table (nologging) is slow. > > Four legs are good, two legs are bad. > Soon it is impossible to tell the management from the end users..... ...

Stored Procedure Issue
I would like to create a stored procedure which creates a temp table to store some XML. The # of fields of XML is dependent upon the contents of another table in the application, so the first part of my procedure identifies the # of fields necessary. That is working correctly. The second part of the procedure actually attempts to create the table. This is where my issue is. If I attempt to create the table as a non-temporary table, the procedure executes correctly. As soon as I add the hash marks in front of the table name to indicate that it is a temporary table, it is failing. Is this a known bug? Or is my code just uncharacteristically bad? ;) I'm getting an error that says "Invalid object name '#temp'." The section of code that has an issue is (the value of @max is 25 in my test): SET @xq = 'CREATE TABLE #temp ( respid int, ' SET @i = 0 WHILE( @i <= @max ) BEGIN SET @xq = @xq + 'response' + CAST( @i AS VARCHAR( 4 ) ) + ' xml' IF ( @i < @max ) BEGIN SET @xq = @xq + ', ' END SET @i = @i + 1 END SET @xq = @xq + ' )' SELECT @nxq = CAST( @xq AS NVARCHAR( 40000 ) ) EXECUTE sp_executesql @nxq ...... DROP TABLE #temp Hi Pinney > EXECUTE sp_executesql @nxq What this does is creates a table in the scope of the EXECUTE and then table then goes away as soon as the EXECUTE is finished, But Execute does know about #temp tables created by t...

How to read MS Access Database Table Created Date
Hi, may need some help here. I am using Borland Delphi Dev 2006. I am able to read the list of tables names in MS Access 2003 database using ADOConnection1.GetTableNames, but I am trying to read the list of tables with their created/modified dates, appreciate some help here please. Thanks. Xan. ...

export sqlserver database to ms-access by sql script
Hi Is there anyway to export a sqlserver database to ms-access through a sql scipt only without using the sql enterprise manager. -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-general/200601/1 ...

database toolbox problem (matlab ->MS SQL)
Original data in Matlab 6,13 6,13 6,13 6,13 5,39 5,39 5,39 5,39 5,15 5,15 5,15 5,15 the sam data importet in MS SQL 6,130000114 6,130000114 6,130000114 6,130000114 5,389999866 5,389999866 5,389999866 5,389999866 5,150000095 5,150000095 5,150000095 5,150000095 Why the difference in precision? I performed no operation with the numbers, I used only the command: insert(conn,'zaklad1',sloupce,data) conn - database connection zaklad1 - name of the database sloupce - the cell array (=names of collums in database) data - a cell array with data In the SQL server i use t...

GLOBAL TEMPORARY table
Scenario: 1) Create a GLOBAL TEMPORARY table and populate it with one (1) row. 2) Join that table to another with about 1 million rows. The join condition selects a few hundred rows. Performance: 4 seconds, the system is doing a full-table scan of the second table, and the Explain Plan output indicates that Oracle thinks the first table has 4000 rows. Now replace the GLOBAL TEMPORARY table with a real table and repeat exactly the same query. This runs in 94 milliseconds and the Explain Plan shows the correct number of rows for the driving table and an index scan on the second table, as I would have expected. Can anyone suggest a solution that will make the GLOBAL TEMPORARY implementation as fast as the real table version? BTW, why are there two sets of parallel groups under both comp.database.oracle and comp.databases.oracle? Jim Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com Jim Garrison wrote: > > > BTW, why are there two sets of parallel groups under both > comp.database.oracle and comp.databases.oracle? comp.database.oracle was created a couple of years ago by accident. Some ISPs allowed users to create newsgroups on demand. SOme people still inist on using that. comp.databases.oracle itself has been voted out, in favor of comp.databases.oracle.* heirarchy, so those of us answering could get a bit of discrimination on the questions. Jim Garrison wrote: > Scenario: > > 1) Create a GLOBAL TEMPORARY table and populate it with > one (1) r...

Rails Problem
Hi, We are suffering from SQLSErver image column problem... We have a image column stored in SQL Server 2005 and We used the technique told in "Agile Web Dev with Rails" to display it in a web browser... But, all we get is numbers... And img tag can not display it... Could you know a workaround for this problem, and if it is so, could you share it with us... Is this specific to Ms SqlServer? Here is controller action sending image data... def GetPict @p = Personel.find("5049-0361") send_data @p.Pict, ...

Web resources about - Temporary table problem (maybe) - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Temporary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Report: Facebook To Open Temporary Vancouver Office To Recruit, Train Engineering Talent
Facebook will set up a temporary office in Vancouver , British Columbia, where it will conduct “boot camps” to train recent software engineering ...

Facebook brings post insights back to Pages Manager app after temporary removal
A recent update to Pages Manager for iOS has returned detailed post insights to the product after a version earlier this month was released without ...

App Store - Bridgeway Temporary Housing
Get Bridgeway Temporary Housing on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Temporary public toilets 1 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
These are positioned by the city every year over the canals. They are located on the river bank and are therefore subject to flooding every few ...

人人建築 Architecture for the Mass - 尼泊爾臨時住所原型 Temporary Shelter Prototype in Nepal - YouTube
Charles Lai from Hong Kong and Takehiko Suzuki from Tokyo completed a prototype for a rapid-erected shelter with bamboo structure and other local ...

Temporary speed reduction on Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway - The National
Radars along a stretch of the road will be set at 121kph, down from 141kph, as roadwork is carried out.

Charlotte Pass accept temporary lease extension
Charlotte Pass ski village has accepted a 28-month extension on their existing lease with the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service in a deal ...

Morrison says deficit levy 'only temporary'
Treasurer Scott Morrison says a 'deficit levy' on high-income earners was always a temporary measure.

Apple Watch Diary: A (temporary) world without Apple Pay
I said last summer in my Apple Watch Diary series that Apple Pay arriving in the UK was the tipping point for me in transforming the Watch from ...