TestData.com Announces Release of Web's First Data Generation Tool

OKLAHOMA CITY, June 1 � TestData.com, LLC today announced the debut of
its online data generation tool at TestData.com.  David Whitaker,
founder of TestData.com, launched the website after two years in
development.

Data generation tools allow software developers to create large sets
of test data, which can then be used to stress test their
applications.  The types of data created can range from simple address
lists to complex datasets modeled after database schemas.
Traditionally, these tools have existed in software form.
TestData.com is the first and only web-based tool of its kind.

"The launch of TestData.com marks a new age in data generation," says
Whitaker.  "Since we are on the web, we can offer users a much less
expensive alternative to software-based data generation tools.
Previously, you would need to buy expensive standalone software to
generate your data.  Now, you pay only for the data you need, which
for the vast majority of people amounts to saving hundreds of
dollars."

Cost Benefits and Feature Set

TestData.com decided to bring the data generation market to the web
for a number of reasons.  First, the least expensive standalone
software tool available was $600.  TestData.com found that they could
offer a significant price advantage over these products by
establishing an average per-generation cost of $10.

Another benefit of TestData.com is its large collection of preset
data, which users can employ as building blocks to create their own
realistic-looking data.  The website has hundreds of preset types to
choose from, including names, addresses, company names, zip codes,
objects, and more.  "Because this data is stored on the website,"
Whitaker says, "we can build up a repository of data larger than any
software product can feasibly package onto CDs or DVDs, which means
your data will be more meaningful than any product on the market."
The website also offers users the ability to upload custom data for
use in their data generation projects.

About TestData.com, LLC

TestData.com, LLC developed the first and only web-based data
generation tool.  TestData.com enables software developers to create
virtually any amount of test data, from a hundred rows to millions,
for use in application testing.  TestData.com can be contacted at
http://www.testdata.com.

Sar's data in a web's browser
Hi: I create a lot of sar scripts to use in my job, like this output: 00:00:00 %used_cpu 07:00:00 65 08:00:00 53 09:00:00 68 10:00:00 77 11:00:00 81 12:00:00 84 and I'd like use a web browser to access this data in Solaris server and create a graphical curve from this output. How could I create this task ? (get a graphic from this sar output in a web browser ). Thank you in advance. On 2008-01-25, apogeusistemas@gmail.com <apogeusistemas@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > Hi: > > I create a lot of sar scripts to use in my job, like t...

LINUX Web App Tool Released for Microsoft's .Net
OSDir - USA .... more than a quarter of European developers using Visual Studio .Net as their primary development environment have written an application for Linux, and more ... <http://www.osdir.com/Article6319.phtml> -- http://www.euronet.nl/users/frankvw/rants/microsoft/IhateMS.html ...

[News] Ubuntu's Final Image Tests Prior to Tomorrow's Linux Release, Conference Announced
Help Testing Feisty Final Candidates! ,----[ Quote ] | Henrik Nilsen Omma asked the community on ubuntu-devel-announce to test | Final Candidates of Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Edubuntu images. `---- http://www.ubuntunews.info/help-testing-feisty Ubuntu Live open for registration (Portland, OR, July 22-24) ,----[ Quote ] | The doors are finally open to register for Ubuntu Live, our first | global Ubuntu user conference. It is being hosted by O'Reilly | Conferences in the prelude to OSCon in the same venue, and exists | "to provide a meeting place for Ubuntu users, contributors, and | part...

[News] Linux 'Caught' Having a Monopoly in Tomorrow's Web Generation
Web 2.0 is built on Open Source ,----[ Quote ] | Amazon uses Linux. eBay uses Windows. But what OSs and webservers run | Web 2.0? We tested 17 of our favorites and found out. The script is | included below to check for yourself. | | [...] | | Linux is pretty much it for Web 2.0 startups. Which Linux? Digg tell | us they run Debian, it seems MobiTV run Red Hat, but we’re not sure | about the rest. `---- http://www.venturecake.com/web-20-is-built-on-open-source/ Related: Top 500 Supers: Moore's Law Is Alive and Well ,----[ Quote ] | There are two Windows-based clusters, and 42 m...

Man Jailed for Britain's First 'Web Rage' Attack
A British man convicted of what has been described as the country's first "web-rage" attack, was jailed for 2-1/2 years on Friday for assaulting a man he had exchanged insults with over the Internet. Paul Gibbons, 47, from south London, admitted he had attacked John Jones in December 2005 after months of exchanging abuse with him via an Internet chatroom dedicated to discussing Islam. The Old Bailey heard that Gibbons had "taken exception" to Jones, 43, after he had made the claim that Gibbons had been "interfering with children." After several more verbal and written exchanges -- with Jones threatening to track him down and give him a severe beating -- Gibbons and a friend went to his victim's house in Essex, armed with a pickaxe and machete. Jones decided to arm himself was armed with a knife but Gibbons took Jones' weapon away, held it to his throat and "scratched" him across the neck. Gibbons, who the court heard had previous convictions for violence, admitted unlawful wounding on the first day of his trial last month. Other charges of attempted murder and issuing online threats to kill four other chatroom users were not pursued but could be reactivated in future if he reoffends. Media reports said it was the country's first case of "web-rage" and Judge Richard Hawkins described the circumstances as "unusual." "This case highlights the dangers ...

Andrew's Plugins 17 (sapphire innovations/graphicxtras.com) 'edged' released
Hi A new set of 8 plugins for Photoshop (r) as well as Photoshop (r) Elements have been released on the graphicxtras.com site http://www.graphicxtras.com/products/andrewp17.htm sketch/pastel/dots/ringed effects/color gradient effects and more A demo watermarked is available also packed with 100s and 100s of presets / effects Andrew http://www.graphicxtras.com p.s this set is not currently available in the collection set ...

[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite Released: XML Pipeline, XML Publishing and Data Conversion API's
Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite is now available for free trial download, featuring all-new tools for XML Pipelining, XML Publishing, powerful new Data Conversion APIs and so much more at new reduced prices. Read on for more information, or download it now at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html The Stylus Studio XML Pipeline The Stylus Studio XML Pipeline tool is the world's first true integrated development environment for XML programming because it provides a comprehensive way to model, edit, debug, and deploy the entire application, rather than just the individual bi...

[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite Released: XML Pipeline, XML Publishing and Data Conversion API's
[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite is now available for free trial download, featuring all-new tools for XML Pipelining, XML Publishing, powerful new Data Conversion APIs and so much more at new reduced prices. Read on for more information, or download it now at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_download.html The Stylus Studio XML Pipeline tool is the world's first true integrated development environment for XML programming because it provides a comprehensive way to model, edit, debug, and deploy the entire application, rather than just the individual bits and pieces that make it up. The following are some of the highlights of the new Stylus Studio XML Pipeline tool: * Visual editor: lets you specify and link together any number of XML processing operations to be applied to your data * Support for dozens of XML processing operations including converting, transforming, validating, querying, and publishing your data * Re-use XML Pipelines inside other XML Pipelines * Complete XML Pipeline debugging support * Cross-language debugging support -- step into XSLT or XQuery * Define pipeline flow control based on different conditions, for example, the outcome of an XML validation operation, or the result of an XPath expression * Generate Java code to deploy an entire XML application, not just one piece * Extensible execution framework enables developers to choose different processors for XML validation, XSLT, XSL:FO, and XQuery XML Pipeline Video Demonstration: ...

U.S. Government Jobshttp://eurekatrade.info/ usgovinfo.about.com/blemploy.htm Here's a great new tool for finding job openings in the U.S. Government. ... Listings of new and ongoing positions s
U.S. Government Jobshttp://eurekatrade.info/ usgovinfo.about.com/blemploy.htm Here's a great new tool for finding job openings in the U.S. Government. ... Listings of new and ongoing positions supporting an online application process spam ...

World's first 'tax' on Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7
> The Australian online retailer Kogan.com has introduced the world's first "tax" on Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) browser. > > Customers who use IE7 will have to pay an extra surcharge on online purchases made through the firm's site. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-18440979 I particularly liked the line: > Chief executive Ruslan Kogan told the BBC he wanted to recoup the time and costs involved in "rendering the website into a antique browser". ...

[News] Man's Life's Work Centered Around GNU/Linux for Tomorrow's Generation

[News] Linux's Own 'Dashboard' Leaps Ahead of Apple's Leopard (Not Even Released Yet)
Awn Hover effects ,----[ Quote ] | Awn has lost of cool new hover effects being created so I will demonstrate | them all here including the cpu monitor applet. | | The hover effects demonstrated in this video are: | | * Classic | * Fade | * Spotlight | * Zoom | * Squish | * 3d Turn `---- http://thelinuxmovement.blogspot.com/2007/09/awn-hover-effects.html Related: Avant Window Navigator Effects ,----[ Quote ] | The new advanced and cool effects of the great linux-dock by NJPatel... � `---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhWNGtZKrg AWN 3D Turn Icon Effect Vi...

S. Korea's First Rocket Successfully Reaches Earth's Orbit
South Korea's first space rocket has successfully entered the Earth's orbit and deployed its 100kg scientific satellite, the government said Tuesday. For more details www.technicaledu.blogspot.com ...

DFD's and Data Dictionary's
Anyone have any info on DFD's and data dictionary's sharonjreid@v21.me.uk (Sharonj) wrote in message news:<7c72d426.0311131121.1a5fb67f@posting.google.com>... > Anyone have any info on DFD's and data dictionary's Yes. 8^) ...

where's data on pipe's stdout?
Hi, I'm trying to make a pipe, however I cannot read data on it's out. For short, I have a list of files and want to check each file with "file" utility, however this script produce no results: #!/usr/bin/tclsh set aid [open "|file --brief --files-from -" r+] fconfigure $aid -buffering line fileevent $aid readable {puts [gets $aid]} puts $aid "/win/d/movies/mp3/en/Giganten CD1/track01.cdda.ogg" vwait forever Where am I wrong? If I run "file --brief --files-from -" from shell, then it show file type of each filename I enter. I'm running tcl 8.4 on Debian Sarge box. Thanks in advance! lexa98@mail.md (Alexey Chetroi) wrote in message news:<665454af.0407270649.5078a6e8@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I'm trying to make a pipe, however I cannot read data on it's out. > For short, I have a list of files and want to check each file with > "file" utility, however this script produce no results: > > #!/usr/bin/tclsh > > set aid [open "|file --brief --files-from -" r+] > fconfigure $aid -buffering line > fileevent $aid readable {puts [gets $aid]} > puts $aid "/win/d/movies/mp3/en/Giganten CD1/track01.cdda.ogg" > vwait forever > > Where am I wrong? If I run "file --brief --files-from -" from shell, > then it show file type of each filename I enter. > The "file" command (like many unix/linux commands) buf...

Professional Data Recovery Book (World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming)
Hi! I am glad to introduce World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming. Book also Includes a FREE CD, which contains complete Source Codes of all the software/Programs described within the book and may interesting tools You can see the contents of the book and order Online on following link: http://www.DataDoctor.biz/author.htm The Details of the Book are as follows: Title of the book: "Data Recovery with & without Programming" Author of the book: Tarun Tyagi Publishers of the book: BPB Publications, New Delhi, India Number of Pages: 540 Size: (9.5 x 7.5 x 1.0) Inches ISBN: 81-7656-922-4 Price: $ 69.00 (Including Shipping Charge, Cost of Book and Other expenses) Enjoy Reading!! Regards, Tarun Tyagi J-110, Patel Nagar - 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India -201001 Cell: (+91)9868337762 http://www.DataDoctor.Biz ...

Professional Data Recovery Book ( World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming )
Hi! I am glad to introduce World's First Book on Professional Data Recovery Programming. Book also Includes a FREE CD, which contains complete Source Codes of all the software/Programs described within the book and may interesting tools You can see the contents of the book and order Online on following link: http://www.DataDoctor.biz/author.htm The Details of the Book are as follows: Title of the book: "Data Recovery with & without Programming" Author of the book: Tarun Tyagi Publishers of the book: BPB Publications, New Delhi, India Number of Pages: ...

MS Won't Release Study Disputing Munich's Linux-Switch Savings
<http://linux.slashdot.org/story/13/01/22/1716244/ms-wont-release-study-disputing-munichs-linux-switch-savings> <quote> "As previously reported on Slashdot, in November of last year, the city of Munich reported savings of over €10 million from its switch to Linux. Microsoft subsequently commissioned a study (conducted by HP) that found that, in fact, 'Munich would have saved €43.7 million if it had stuck with Microsoft.' Now, Microsoft has said it won't release the study, saying that '[it] was commissioned by Microsoft to HP Consulting for internal purposes only.'" </quote> If it were true Microsoft would have a website devoted to it and be splashing the link all over. -- Why would some all powerful being create creatures capable of reason and then demand that they act in a manner contrary to their creation? -Josh Charles On 22/01/13 19:45, Crabbit Bampot wrote: > <http://linux.slashdot.org/story/13/01/22/1716244/ms-wont-release-study-disputing-munichs-linux-switch-savings> > > <quote> > "As previously reported on Slashdot, in November of last year, the > city of Munich reported savings of over �10 million from its switch to > Linux. Microsoft subsequently commissioned a study (conducted by HP) > that found that, in fact, 'Munich would have saved �43.7 million if it > had stuck with Microsoft.' Now, Microsoft has said it won't release > the ...

where's DrBob's web site now?
What is the current URL of "DrBob"'s Mathematica web site (which used to be at eclecticdreams.net)? -- Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305 ...

What's up with Game boomer's web site?
I registered as a new user on their forums and got an email that I had to go through an approval before allowing me in. A full day and a half later after not receiving anything, I then emailed support. That was yesterday and still no response from them! Is this normal? Anybody have any experience with their forums? I see there are active people there. Are they some sort of a closed elite club or something? :P "DotCom2" <nospam@plz.com> wrote in message news:iqh7ot$vg$1@dont-email.me... > I registered as a new user on their forums and got an email that I...

Using Data Environment Designer - how to drag Command node onto form
Hello -- I can't figure out how to get the Data Project and blank form on the screen at the same time so that I can drag the Command node onto the blank form. I am following the tutorial on p 182 in Roger Jennings' Database Developer's Guide with Visual Basic 6 ISBN: 0672310635. Can anyone help me. Thanks in advance. Larry Mehl [multiposted] -- Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB) Veign's Resource Center http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp -- "L Mehl" <mehl_nospam@cyvest.com> wrote in message news:IvxPd.6847$mG6.5958@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Hello -- > > I can't figure out how to get the Data Project and blank form on the screen > at the same time so that I can drag the Command node onto the blank form. > > I am following the tutorial on p 182 in > Roger Jennings' Database Developer's Guide with Visual Basic 6 > ISBN: 0672310635. > > Can anyone help me. > > Thanks in advance. > > Larry Mehl > > ...

What's the purpose of MS's Linux Lab?
MS has mentioned that they hava a Linux lab. What do they do in that Linux lab anyway? On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:40:20 -0800, Mike Cox wrote: > MS has mentioned that they hava a Linux lab. What do they do in that > Linux lab anyway? Run scared... Then plot nefarious schemes. -- Rick Rick wrote: > On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:40:20 -0800, Mike Cox wrote: > > >>MS has mentioned that they hava a Linux lab. What do they do in that >>Linux lab anyway? > > > Run scared... > Then plot nefarious schemes. > They experiment with different architectures ...

Administration tool web for SQLserver database
HI, Do you know a tool to administrate tables of a SQL server database in a web technologie, like PHPmyADMIN for mySQL datables? thanks in advance. Jean ...

What's the best python web-developer's editor
Anybody like to comment on which editor they use for python web app development - for both discrete and mixed python and html code, and why? I'm comfortable with IDLE (used it for years) but of course it lacks ftp or webDAV abilities, obviously because it's not intended for that type of use. I've had a look at Screem - and that seems to do python syntax highlighting, but it dosn't seem to be python syntax aware (unless there's a hidden option somewhere). Although I can live without auto indent, I'd rather not... I'm sure emacs, xemacs, vi, elvis and so on...

Web resources about - TestData.com Announces Release of Web's First Data Generation Tool - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

History of video game consoles (fourth generation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the history of computer and video games , the fourth generation (more commonly referred to as the 16-bit era ) of games consoles began on ...

Hip-hop golden generation duo The Beatnuts make their Dubai debut
Latino New Yorkers The Beatnuts play a free show at Sole DXB, soundtracking an exhibition by hip-hop photographer Lisa Leone.

Canberra Raiders pack led by Generation Next as Junior Paulo signs
The Canberra Raiders are fast building one of the most potent forward packs in the NRL.

'Grand Theft Auto generation' to blame for spike in crime: Chief Commissioner
Burglaries and theft have soared in Victoria, sparked by a rise in youth crime led by what police have dubbed the &quot;Grand Theft Auto generation&quot;. ...

Honda CR-V set to grow in its next-generation
Filed under: Spy Photos , Honda , Crossover , Budget An early development mule of the next Honda CR-V shows that the popular crossover is getting ...

Oregon to Ban Coal Completely for Energy Generation
Dirty coal is going down in Oregon (source) by Gaius Publius Short and very sweet. There are two states that don't use coal at all to generate ...

Tunepics, the UK music and photo-sharing startup that promised to 'define a generation,' has shut down ...
... mood. Think Instagram meets Spotify. At launch, Tunepics founder and CEO Justin Cooke told The Drum he believed the app would "define a generation" ...

Tendril Releasing New Suite Of Industry-Focused Marketing Solutions To Support Distributed Energy Generation ...
... utilize “advanced energy data [&hellip Tendril Releasing New Suite Of Industry-Focused Marketing Solutions To Support Distributed Energy Generation ...

SeaWorld's orcas: Current generation at parks will be last - CNN.com
The orca whales currently in SeaWorld's care will be the last generation of the mammals enclosed at the water parks, a company announcement says. ...

Top Comments: Generation Next Edition
Today was Youth Sunday at my Unitarian Universalist congregation, in which the Senior High youth group plans and delivers the service. K1 is ...