Upgrading from Sybase Sql Anywhere 5.5.04 to SQL Server 2000

Has anybody had any experience of this??

We have over 2000 stored procs to convert from Watcom SQL to SQL
Server 2000. Any automated tools would be much appreciated!!

Also any known issues.
0
john690 (1)

"Johnny B" <john@jbrister.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Has anybody had any experience of this??
>
> We have over 2000 stored procs to convert from Watcom SQL to SQL
> Server 2000. Any automated tools would be much appreciated!!

Even if you do find an automatic tool be forewarned you'll still have to do
a lot of handchecking of stuff.

For one thing some syntax just might not migrate at all.  (e.g.. the use of
Oracle Sequences)

Secondly, some logic may not be as efficient in T-SQL as what Watcom uses.

> Also any known issues.

Other than be prepared for lack of sleep?  Not really.

Seriously, sorry I can't help more.

0
mooregr (170)

Restore SQL Server 6.5 database in SQL Server 2000
Hi, Do you know if it is possible to restore database (backup) from SQL Server 6.5 in SQL Server 2000? Best Regards, Wojtek -- (Remove bez.syfu get my e-mail address) ...

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > > The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject > line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server > site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. I would try select * from master..sysdatabases where databaseproperty(name, 'IsInRecovery') = 1 and see if that finds something. There are a couple of more properties for Databaseproperty that you should search for. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx On Jan 30, 5:30 pm, Erland Sommarskog <esq...@sommarskog.se> wrote: > Mark D Powell (Mark.Pow...@eds.com) writes: > > > While I was out of the office the Lan Team ...

how can i connect my sql server 2000 to Adaptive Sybase Server 11.5 and 12.0?
how can i connect my sql server 2000 to Adaptive Sybase Server 11.5 and 12.0? Thx. ...

About SQL 6.5 replication to SQL 2000. (Distribution database)
Hi, Are any one can help me to solve my question. I test the SQL 6.5 replication to SQL 2000. I test that complete and OK. But no any table in my distributor databae. Which database sotre the MSjobs, MSjob_commands, MJjob_subscriptions table ? Thanks, Jeff ...

Moving data from MS SQL Server 2000 or MS Access XP to UniData 5.2.9
Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. --Ryan N. Ryan N. wrote: > Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte > level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch > initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 > or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated. > > --Ryan N. Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then the scripting to move it on. www.asent.com Better yet, most likely you need a consultant. Check out Tony Gravagno. He's good at building interfaces, and has most of the tools pre-built. He is at http:(no spam)//nebula-rnd.com/ get rid of the (no spam) HTH, Patrick <;=) "(Latimerp)" <"(Latimerp)"@comcast.net> wrote: >Ryan N. wrote: >> Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte >> level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch >> initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 >> or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. >> >> Any leads would be greatly appreciated. >> >> --Ryan N. > >Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then t...

Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000
Hi Everyone, Most of our MS SQL Servers are still running on SQL 2000, but being I will soon be upgrading my workstation to Vista Business I'd like to install MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager to manage them all. When I tried to install MS SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager on Vista, it gave me a message saying it's not compatible, so I'll have to use 2005 I guess. We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they do squirly things that often break stuff. Thanks -- Alex Alex (samalex@gmail.com) writes: > We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM > work with these okay? Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise > Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or > anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000 > Enterprise Manager. > > Thanks for any suggestions. I'm always leery when using cross-versions > of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they > do squirly things that often break stuff. There isn't any Enterpr...

upgrade database from sql svr 6.5 to 2000
We have Sqlsvr 6.5 under NT4. We want to upgrade the database to Sqlsvr 2000 under windows 2K. Is there any way we can do this by copying the database to the win2K computer?? At any rate would someone explain how to go about updating this. I know nothing about sqlsvr anyversion but do need to know. TIA kg7poe@sti.net wrote in message news:<fa9p001vgihs9k24phh034dcu8mabfso3n@4ax.com>... > We have Sqlsvr 6.5 under NT4. We want to upgrade the database to > Sqlsvr 2000 under windows 2K. Is there any way we can do this by > copying the database to the win2K computer?? At any rate would > someone explain how to go about updating this. I know nothing about > sqlsvr anyversion but do need to know. > > TIA The 6.5 to 2000 upgrade wizard supports using one server (6.5) as the source, and another (2000) as the destination. So in principle the wizard will take care of it for you, although I would test it first before trying it on a production system, especially if you have a limited time window for the upgrade. If you have a relatively simple schema and not too much data, another possibility is to script the database objects on the 6.5 server, create them on the 2000 server, then transfer the data with DTS or BCP. If you haven't done so already, you should probably download Books Online for SQL2000 from Microsoft, and review the section called "Upgrading Databases from SQL Server 6.5 (Upgrade Wizard)". Simon On 20 Jan 2004 03:05:...

msdb database problem with MS SQL Server 6.5
Hi I have a problem creating a backup in SQL Server 6.5. Although, the backup produced does restore ok, I want to stop this error message appearing everytime I make a backup. The error message is: " [SQL Server ]Can't allocate space for object 'sysbackupdetail' in database 'msdb' because the 'default' segment is full. If you ran out of space in Syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of the segment. " this articles appears to describe the problem and the solution: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;152354 It recommends creating a stored procedure to delete old entries. The stored procedure cannot be created due tro a memory problem. What I was wondering, although the article doesn't mention it, can a new device be created and added to the msdb database. This should fix the problem or is there problems doing this ? Thanks in advance "John Mullan" <smurf010@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:92554ef7.0402040935.6fce79f1@posting.google.com... > Hi > I have a problem creating a backup in SQL Server 6.5. Although, the > backup produced does restore ok, I want to stop this error message > appearing everytime I make a backup. The error message is: > > " > [SQL Server ]Can't allocate space for object 'sysbackupdetail' in > database 'msdb' because the 'default' segment is full. I...

MS SQL Server 2000 and MS JDBC SQL Server driver problems. (Connection timed out, followed by Error establishing socket)
I have downloaded the MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Evaluation edition, and the MS SQL 2000 Server JDBC driver. I have installed and configured the MS SQL Server 2000 onto two computers, which reside on the same network. (In fact, these two computers comprise the entire network). The network server (computer name=SUNCDS1), and the lone node (SUNCDS2), each have their own SQL Server 2000 instance. The SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager console on SUNCDS1 shows both SQL Server instances, the (local) instance, which is SUNCDS1, and also SUNCDS2. It may be worthwhile to mention that the SUNCDS2 instance on the Enterprise console does not show the SQL Server Agent as being started, but I can navigate to the SUNCDS2 databases, and display the table information. If I try to start the SQL Server Agent for SUNCDS2, I receive the message "Access is Denied". The enterprise console on the SUNCDS2 machine indeed shows the SQL Server Agent as being started. I have written a sample Java application that uses both the MS SQL Server ODBC driver and a JDBC type 4 driver (MS SQL Server 2000 JDBC) to establish a connection to the SUNCDS2 instance. This application resides on the SUNCDS1 network server. The ODBC driver will connect to SUNCDS2 instance wihout a problem. The JDBC driver does not connect to SUNCDS2. The JDBC driver will, however, connect to the local SQL Server instance that resides on SUNCDS1. Following are the code snippet to est...

SYbase SQL & SCO OpenServer 5.0.4/5.0.5
Can somone help me with wich SQL versions runs on SCO OSR5.0.4 and SCO OSR 5.0.5? So your the customer SCO still has :-) Sorry.. Couldn't resist ! ASE 10.0.2 was certified on SCO OSR5.0.2 with OS patches SLS 422a, SLS 437a. It wasn't certified on anything higher. ASE 11.0.x was certified on 5.0.4, but nothing higher. Sybase doesn't support 10.x or 11.x any more ...

Migrating data from SQL Server 6.5 to SQL Server 2005
Hello, I'm not very familiar to SQL Server, but I've to upgrade a DBMS from V6.5 to V2005. >From the V6.5 I've got a backup file and a dump file (which seems to be the same, at least it has the same size). After installing V2005 - at another system - I could not find any option to import a database from an old system, e.g. importing/reading a dump file, backup file. How can I migrate the data from V6.5 to V2005 ? Is there a way to make an export - like in informix - which creates a sql script including all data and definitions (all tables,views, stored procedures, users, etc.) ? Or can I connect directly V2005 to V6.5 and import the database this way ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. Norbert (info.nrieger@web.de) writes: > I'm not very familiar to SQL Server, but I've to upgrade a DBMS from > V6.5 to V2005. > >>From the V6.5 I've got a backup file and a dump file (which seems to be > the same, at least it has the same size). > > After installing V2005 - at another system - I could not find any > option to import a database from an old system, e.g. importing/reading > a dump file, backup file. > > How can I migrate the data from V6.5 to V2005 ? There is only one tool in this world that can read a backup file from SQL Server 6.5 and that's SQL Server 6.5. SQL Server underwent a complete architecture change from 6.5 to SQL7, that's why. (Had you had a backup from SQL 7, you c...

SQL Server 2000 Failover Cluster upgrade to SQL Server 2005
I attempted to upgrade my SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition (32 bit) to SQL Severer 2005 EE 32 bit and while the prereqs passed the installer will not let me select the version 8.00.x (2000 SP4) database that it finds on the server. When I ckeck the install details it tells me that "Your upgrade is blocked becuase of cluster upgrade rules" I have tried searching the MS site but none of the entries I found appear to apply. Any ideas? -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > I attempted to upgrade my SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition (32 bit) > to SQL Severer 2005 EE 32 bit and while the prereqs passed the > installer will not let me select the version 8.00.x (2000 SP4) > database that it finds on the server. > > When I ckeck the install details it tells me that > "Your upgrade is blocked becuase of cluster upgrade rules" > > I have tried searching the MS site but none of the entries I found > appear to apply. > > Any ideas? Exactly when do you get this error? And do you have a cluster in the first place? I have not run that many upgrades (if any at all) to SQL 2005, but do you really select which *database* to upgrade? The upgrade is per instance, as far as I know. In any case, it may be simpler to install a new server instance rather than upgrading, not the least on a cluster. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Links for SQL Server Books Online: SQL 2008: h...

SQL 6.5 migrating to SQL 2000
Hi, I've got a database that needs to migrate from SQL 6.5 to SQL 2000. I'm having problems with Datetime data types. In SQL 6.5 the Date is shown as 'Mar 23 2004 12:00AM' but when I've copied the database across to SQL 2000, although it's still a Datetime data type, it is displayed as '2004-03-23 00:00:00.000'. Unfortunately it means Stored Procedures called through a front end Visual Basic application do not work. Colleagues have suggested checking the collation, which I did and it's the same as the older 6.5 database. Is there another property that needs to be changed to allow the new Datetime dates to be shown in the desired format? FYI I have Systems Administrator privileges on the older 6.5 database but not on the new 2000 one. I'm hoping there must be an flag/option I can change. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Kind regards Rich MSSQL stores data internally as binary values - it's entirely up to the client to decide how to display them. It's not really clear from the above where you're seeing that date format (Query Analyzer? your own application?), but you should be using a 'neutral' format which MSSQL will interpret correctly. In particular, YYYYMMDD will always work (assuming you don't need the time part), but the two formats you mentioned may not, depending on the MSSQL installation language, client regional settings etc. The information here should help to clarify ho...

Transferring from SQL 6.5 to SQL 2000
Hi I am a novice with SQL server as i have experience with access. I need to do some front end development in access for a client who runs SQL 6.5 or so he tells me... (i have been told that data files under 6.5 are .dat and under 7.0 they are .mdf? is this correct?) I have taken a copy of the data file which is an mdf file with the intention of running it on my machine which has SQL 2000 Developer Ed installed on windows XP pro. I cannot attach the database as i do not have the log files, i cannot use DTS as the database is not registered with sql server. do i need to get a copy of the log .ldf files before i can progress? Is there any other files i need? The customary file extension for SQL 6.5 device files is '.dat'. In SQL 7 and 2000, data file extensions are usually 'mdf' (primary data file) '.ndf' (secondary data files) and '.ldf' (log files). There is nothing that actually enforces these naming conventions but it is highly likely your client has given you a SQL 7 or 2000 database file. You might have trouble attaching the database unless the database was cleanly detached and you were given all files. A better approach is probably to ask your client for a full database backup. You can restore the database from Enterprise Manager using the 'from device' restore option. -- Hope this helps. Dan Guzman SQL Server MVP "winshent" <vincent.pirolli@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:c86c3b5e.0404211248.472...

SQL 6.5 - to
Here is what we are trying to solve: -We have a SQL 6.5 server (version 6.50.258) we will call SQL65-A, on an NT 4.0 machine (version 4.00.1381), on Domain-A -We are trying to replicate directly to a SQL 2000 server (version 8.00.818) we will call SQL2000-A, on a Windows 2000 machine (version 5.00.2195), on Domain-B -We also have a SQL 6.5 server we will call SQL65-B in Domain-B -The domains are trusted -We get the error that it cannot connect to the SQL 2000 server when trying to replicate, even though I can register the SQL 2000 server as a Remote Server The work-around we have right now is replicating from SQL65-A to SQL65-B, then using SQL65-B as a subscriber as well as a distributor/publisher to SQL2000-A. You might get a better response in microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication, although you should probably give some more information about the service accounts you're using. Simon ...

SQL 6.5 to SQL 2000 performance question
We are running SQL Server in 6.5 compatability mode. We have some queries that are supported in 2000, that is the reason for the 6.5 version. What, if any, would be gained in performance by switching to 2000. "Robert" <stop.spam@boeing.com> wrote in message news:HsDp22.3LF@news.boeing.com... > We are running SQL Server in 6.5 compatability mode. We have some queries > that are supported in 2000, that is the reason for the 6.5 version. What, > if any, would be gained in performance by switching to 2000. > > As far as I'm aware, the compatibility level affects functionality, not performance as such, although since I haven't used it much myself, I'm not 100% sure about that. In any event, MS recommends using a compatibility level only as a temporary step during an upgrade, and moving to 2000 level would give you extra functionality (eg. functions, indexed views) which isn't available in 6.5 mode. So it would probably be a good idea to review and update your code anyway. If you're having difficulties doing that, then you can post an example of the problem code (including DDL and sample data, if appropriate), and the errors you get in 2000 mode, and someone may be able to suggest an alternative way to write the queries. Simon You would get all the gains of SQL-Server 7.0 and 2000. Some relevant gains of SQL-Server 7.0: - Use of multiple indexes per table - Hash and merge join strategy - better handling of large mem...

SQL Anywhere 5.5 identity gap problem...
Hello! An identity gap is causing problems in one of my tables. And I also have several foreign keys on other tables pointing to that defective id column... Is there any way to repair this problem without having to remove the foreign keys, repair the gap in all the involved tables and then recreate the fk-s ? Thank you! Well, I've thought of a solution, but I'm reluctant about trying it. I could set the integrity->update action settings to cascade and then perform an identity_insert on update on the faulty column... Theoretically, all should be fine, but everything I've tried to do so far kinda' backfired on me. So I'd very much like a second opinion on this... Thanks! On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, dan_berbece@yahoo.com wrote: > Hello! An identity gap is causing problems in one of my tables. And I > also have several foreign keys on other tables pointing to that > defective id column... Is there any way to repair this problem without > having to remove the foreign keys, repair the gap in all the involved > tables and then recreate the fk-s ? Thank you! How can an identity gap cause a problem for you? -- Galen Boyer >> An identity gap is causing problems in one of my tables. And I also have several foreign keys on other tables pointing to that defective id column... << Your real problem is that IDENTITY is simply NEVER used as a key in a properly designed schema by the very definition of a key....

How to set-up sql server 2000 in win2k3 Server to store big-5 Chinese data
I am using Windows 2003 Server English Version. I wanna store the big-5 data so I install the sql server 2000 as if i install it in the Windows 2000 with Server Collation of the Chinese_Taiwan_Stroke_CL_AS. However, the data are stored into the database server in unicode instead of big-5 in that of windows 2000 OS. I would like to ask how i can set so that the Sql Server 2000 can store the big-5 data (micmic.chion@gmail.com) writes: > I am using Windows 2003 Server English Version. I wanna store the big-5 > data so I install the sql server 2000 as if i install it in the Windows > 2000 with Server Collation of the Chinese_Taiwan_Stroke_CL_AS. > However, the data are stored into the database server in unicode > instead of big-5 in that of windows 2000 OS. > > I would like to ask how i can set so that the Sql Server 2000 can store > the big-5 data First of all, my knowledge and experience of Chinese and its character sets is very limited, so bear with me. I was under the impression that for non-Unicode characters sets, East Asian languages are stored in varchar as double-byte character sets. Unicode is stored in nvarchar. So you would probably use varchar for your data. Could this be the answer? -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp I am using the varchar for the fields of table which i wanna save big-5 data. When i entered...

SQL 6.5 upgrade to 2000
Hi, I am trying to use the Upgrade Wizard in SQL 2000 to upgrade a SQL 6.5 db to 2000. I am only choosing to update a single database, not system objects. The Upgrade wizard connects to SQL 6.5, checks the db, creates the db on SQL 2000 with all tables and imports users from SQL 6.5. The problem comes when it tries to bring over the actual data. I get an error: "Couldn't connection to the export machine!" in the out log file. The in log file reports login failed. Both SQL services were running at this point, the login via SA must be working since it copies over the 6.5 db structure and users. The SQL 6.5 machine is NT 4. The 2000 machine is Windows Server 2003. I was logged in as domain admin when running this. I tried playing with the "SQLUpgrade" DSN that was created on the SQL 2000 machine to use SA or windows authentication, both fail. Any ideas? Thanks. Hi I have never used the wizard to upgrade from 6.5 as I tend to use BCP as this gives you better overall control. A guess would be the directory or share permissions are not correct. John "rdraider" <rdraider@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:FMwAg.2140$kO3.1362@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com... > Hi, > I am trying to use the Upgrade Wizard in SQL 2000 to upgrade a SQL 6.5 db > to 2000. I am only choosing to update a single database, not system > objects. > The Upgrade wizard connects to SQL 6.5, checks the db, creates the db on > SQL 200...

US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295152431)
US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295152431) ============================================================================================== Position: Tech Support Specialist Reference: SMC01339 Location: Austin TX Duration: 400hrs Skills: 2yrs exp performing ongoing development, support and testing of database systems using MS Access and SQL. 2yrs exp assisting with the administration of a LAN using Windows NT4 Server. 2yrs exp supporting Office 2000 (Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Exchange 5.5, IIS4, Axent Raptor v6.5 Firewall (aka Symatec Enterprise Firewall), Norton Anti-virus v8.1 corporate, Veritas Back-Up Exec v8.6. Exp installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining automation equipment (workstations, servers, printers, routers, and hubs). Ability to resolve technical issues and problems through troubleshooting measures. Knowledge and experience in training professional, technical and administrative employees on various technical matters. Assisting with hardware and software inventory control. Thorough knowledge of applications development life cycle methodology. Knowledge and experience in using software designed to troubl...

US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295457616)
US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295457616) ============================================================================================== Position: Tech Support Specialist Reference: SMC01339 Location: Austin TX Duration: 400hrs Skills: 2yrs exp performing ongoing development, support and testing of database systems using MS Access and SQL. 2yrs exp assisting with the administration of a LAN using Windows NT4 Server. 2yrs exp supporting Office 2000 (Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Exchange 5.5, IIS4, Axent Raptor v6.5 Firewall (aka Symatec Enterprise Firewall), Norton Anti-virus v8.1 corporate, Veritas Back-Up Exec v8.6. Exp installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining automation equipment (workstations, servers, printers, routers, and hubs). Ability to resolve technical issues and problems through troubleshooting measures. Knowledge and experience in training professional, technical and administrative employees on various technical matters. Assisting with hardware and software inventory control. Thorough knowledge of applications development life cycle methodology. Knowledge and experience in using software design...

US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295757635)
US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295757635) ============================================================================================== Position: Tech Support Specialist Reference: SMC01339 Location: Austin TX Duration: 400hrs Skills: 2yrs exp performing ongoing development, support and testing of database systems using MS Access and SQL. 2yrs exp assisting with the administration of a LAN using Windows NT4 Server. 2yrs exp supporting Office 2000 (Wor...

US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295432407)
US-TX-Austin: Tech Support Spc, MS Access, SQL, LAN, Office 2K, MS Exchange 5.5; (45295432407) ============================================================================================== Position: Tech Support Specialist Reference: SMC01339 Location: Austin TX Duration: 400hrs Skills: 2yrs exp performing ongoing development, support and testing of database systems using MS Access and SQL. 2yrs exp assisting with the administration of a LAN using Windows NT4 Server. 2yrs exp supporting Office 2000 (Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Exchange 5.5, IIS4, Axent Raptor v6.5 Firewall (aka Symatec Enterprise Firewall), Norton Anti-virus v8.1 corporate, Veritas Back-Up Exec v8.6. Exp installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining automation equipment (workstations, servers, printers, routers, and hubs). Ability to resolve technical issues and problems through troubleshooting measures. Knowledge and experience in training professional, technical and administrative employees on various technical matters. Assisting with hardware and software inventory control. Thorough knowledge of applications development life cycle methodology. Knowledge and experience in using software designed to troubl...

Web resources about - Upgrading from Sybase Sql Anywhere 5.5.04 to SQL Server 2000 - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube