Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000

Hi Everyone,

Most of our MS SQL Servers are still running on SQL 2000, but being I
will soon be upgrading my workstation to Vista Business I'd like to
install MS SQL 2005 Enterprise Manager to manage them all.  When I
tried to install MS SQL 2000 Enterprise Manager on Vista, it gave me a
message saying it's not compatible, so I'll have to use 2005 I guess.

We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM
work with these okay?  Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise
Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or
anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000
Enterprise Manager.

Thanks for any suggestions.  I'm always leery when using cross-versions
of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they
do squirly things that often break stuff.

Thanks --

Alex

0
samalex (151)

Alex (samalex@gmail.com) writes:
> We have LOTS of DTS scripts on our SQL 2000 server, and will 2005 EM
> work with these okay?  Also I want to make sure SQL 2005 Enterprise
> Manager won't be adding to, changing, or 'upgrading' the DTS scripts or
> anything on the SQL 2000 servers as we still have folks using SQL 2000
> Enterprise Manager.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.  I'm always leery when using cross-versions
> of Microsoft applications because they are often incompatible or they
> do squirly things that often break stuff.

There isn't any Enterprise Manager in SQL 2005. Instead there is
SQL Server Management Studio which gathers most of the functionality in
Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.

To edit DTS packages on SQL 2000 with Mgmt Studio, you will need a web
download. (You will get an error message telling you this.) I would not
expect Mgmt Studio to make incompatible changes to DTS packages on SQL 2000,
but I'm not into DTS myself, so I don't know. (I don't even have that
web download installed.)

In SQL 2005 DTS has been replaced by SQL Server Integration Services. To
work with SSIS packages you use Business Intelligence Development Studio,
which really is Visual Studio under a different name.

Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at
Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at
esquel (7068)

MS SQL Server 2000 and MS JDBC SQL Server driver problems. (Connection timed out, followed by Error establishing socket)
I have downloaded the MS SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Evaluation edition, and the MS SQL 2000 Server JDBC driver. I have installed and configured the MS SQL Server 2000 onto two computers, which reside on the same network. (In fact, these two computers comprise the entire network). The network server (computer name=SUNCDS1), and the lone node (SUNCDS2), each have their own SQL Server 2000 instance. The SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager console on SUNCDS1 shows both SQL Server instances, the (local) instance, which is SUNCDS1, and also SUNCDS2. It may be worthwhile to mention that the SUNCDS2 instance on the Enterprise console does not show the SQL Server Agent as being started, but I can navigate to the SUNCDS2 databases, and display the table information. If I try to start the SQL Server Agent for SUNCDS2, I receive the message "Access is Denied". The enterprise console on the SUNCDS2 machine indeed shows the SQL Server Agent as being started. I have written a sample Java application that uses both the MS SQL Server ODBC driver and a JDBC type 4 driver (MS SQL Server 2000 JDBC) to establish a connection to the SUNCDS2 instance. This application resides on the SUNCDS1 network server. The ODBC driver will connect to SUNCDS2 instance wihout a problem. The JDBC driver does not connect to SUNCDS2. The JDBC driver will, however, connect to the local SQL Server instance that resides on SUNCDS1. Following are the code snippet to est...

MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Ser
MicroSoft SQL Server 2000, Service Pack 2, AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs], TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1, SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services, (Enterprise), Developer Edition 64 Bit, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! CD NR 4203 MicroSoft SQL Server 2000 4in1 CD NR 9452 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 CD NR 11 298 AppDev SQL Server 2000 Accelerated Training [3 CDs] CD NR 12 000 Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit CD NR 13 424 TransTrainer for Designing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Databases v1.1 CD NR 14 688 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services (c) Microsoft CD NR 15 412 SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services Enterprise (c) Microsoft please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr, zorba@mail.gr ...

MS SQL Linked Servers(Linking MySQL to MS SQL) Collation problem.
Hello, I have a problem. I've linked MySql server to MsSql, in MySql I have a table with Latvian data(character set is ucs2, ucs2_general_ci) and the problem is that when I use openquery to read data from MySQL server, some characters are not translated correctly! I receive question symbols instead of Latvian special characters. Maybe someone had this kind of problem with collation? P?vels Mihailovs (iceravenlv@gmail.com) writes: > I have a problem. I've linked MySql server to MsSql, in MySql I have a > table with Latvian data(character set is ucs2, ucs2_general_ci) and > the problem is that when I use openquery to read data from MySQL > server, some characters are not translated correctly! I receive > question symbols instead of Latvian special characters. > Maybe someone had this kind of problem with collation? Since I don't work with MySQL myself, it's difficult to say what is going on. But if MySQL has a notion of collation, and the collation is ucs2_general_ci, it sounds like MySQL returns Unicode data. One would expect that to arrive unscathed. What is you collation on the SQL Server side? The stored procedure sp_serveroption permits you to set options for linked servers, and two of them relates to collations. You could play around with these and see what happens. Please look in Books Online for details. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/techn...

Import XML file to database (MS Server 2000) using procedure (transact sql) ???
I must import some exemplary file to database (MS Srrver 2000) ofcourse using procedure Transact SQL. This file must: 1.Read the xml file 2. Create table 3. Import this date from xml file to my database Ps. I create procedure who File xml imports to base, but unfortunately she only schedule when earlier create a table or table is created.So I need (I think) create such mini parser in language transact SQL. Does someone have some ideas? For every help Thanks ==== example file xml =========================================== <root> <Cust> <IDosoby>1</IDosoby> <Imie>Lukasz</Imie> <Nazwisko>Przypadek</Nazwisko> </Cust> <Cust> <IDosoby>2</IDosoby> <Imie>Dariusz </Imie> <Nazwisko>Mroz</Nazwisko> </Cust> <Cust> <IDosoby>3</IDosoby> <Imie>Tomasz</Imie> <Nazwisko>Kolo</Nazwisko> </Cust> </root> =========================================================== -- Luk Not sure of the exact requirement. But if you can parse the XML and then using OPENXML shred it into a new table. SELECT * INTO <MyNewTable> FROM OPENXML (@idoc, '/root/') Where @idoc is the document handle of the internal representation of an XML document. -- HTH, Vinod Kumar MCSE, DBA, MCAD, MCSD ...

what is equivalent of format(date) function of MS Access in MS Sql Server 2000
Hi All, I am facing a problem with a sql what i used in MS Access but its not returning the same result in MS Sql Server 2000. Here i am giving the sql: SELECT TOP 3 format( MY_DATE, "dddd mm, yyyy" ) FROM MY_TAB WHERE MY_ID=1 The above sql in ACCESS return me the date in below format in one column: Friday 09, 2003 But in Sql server 2000 i am not getting the same format eventhough i am using convert function, date part function etc. Please if you find the solution would be helpful for me.. Thanks Hoque Hi If you field is a datetime, you can use the CONVERT function to conver...

ODBC connection
Hello all! I have such question to all of you. I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing query based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked but imported to MS Access? Can you answer this question? Thank you in advance for posts Marcin from Poland. On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:23:48 +0200, "Kamyk" <marcinzmyslowski@poczta.onet.pl> wrote: >Hello all! > >I have such question to all of you. >I have some tables linked from MS SQL Server 2000. Is time of processing >query >based on these linked tables from MS SQL Server 2000, faster or slower than >the time of processing the same query based on tables, which are not linked >but >imported to MS Access? > >Can you answer this question? > >Thank you in advance for posts >Marcin from Poland. > That depends on a lot of things... The most obvious thing it depends on is the size of the result set. In a client/server arrangement, you want to keep result sizes down, and do aggregation and filtering on the server. Next, how many people will be sharing the back-end data. Access slows down as soon as 2 people are sharing a JET back-end, but the server won't have this limitation. On the other hand, if the server is too slow, or you're trying to use MSDE with more users than it's optimized for, the server will be slow. There are m...

MS SQL Server 2005
I am currently running SQL Server 2005 on a stand alone (not a domain member) Windows Server 2003, this server was installed during setup using local user accounts as service accounts. As far as I recall at the time everything, including the SQL agent functioned normally. At this time, the server itself still seems to be running fine, however the SQL Agent service will not start. I can not be sure as up until recently we haven't really been using the SQL Agent, however I believe the problem would have started around the time that service pack 1 was installed. The following is the event log error message that is generated everytime the SQL Agent service attempts to start: ### Event Type: Error Event Source: SQLSERVERAGENT Event Category: Service Control Event ID: 103 Date: 7/24/2007 Time: 3:55:22 PM User: N/A Computer: DBSERVER Description: SQLServerAgent could not be started (reason: SQLServerAgent must be able to connect to SQLServer as SysAdmin, but '(Unknown)' is not a member of the SysAdmin role). For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ### Please note that where the error message should indicate the name of the service account (svc_sqlagent) it instead indicates "Unknown". Also that SQL Server database engine running under the its own local user service account (svc_sqlserver) works fine. I have since tried recreating and reassigning a new local user service account for the SQL Agen...

Moving data from MS SQL Server 2000 or MS Access XP to UniData 5.2.9
Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. --Ryan N. Ryan N. wrote: > Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte > level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch > initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 > or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. > > Any leads would be greatly appreciated. > > --Ryan N. Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then the scripting to move it on. www.asent.com Better yet, most likely you need a consultant. Check out Tony Gravagno. He's good at building interfaces, and has most of the tools pre-built. He is at http:(no spam)//nebula-rnd.com/ get rid of the (no spam) HTH, Patrick <;=) "(Latimerp)" <"(Latimerp)"@comcast.net> wrote: >Ryan N. wrote: >> Complete MVDBMS neophyte -I may not even qualify at the neophyte >> level- that needs a simple solution to move data -in batch >> initially...real-time eventually- from RDBMSs such as SQL Server 2000 >> or Access 2002 (XP) to UniData 5.2.9. >> >> Any leads would be greatly appreciated. >> >> --Ryan N. > >Accuterm, look at the Excel option, and then t...

Database link to a MS SQL Server 2000
Hi NG, we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines directly. Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? thanx abbas On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:13:02 +0200, "Abbas" <ar.newsgroup@web.de> wrote: >Hi NG, > >we have to replikate some data between an oracle DB and an application with MS SQL Server. > >There is no possibility to load and push the data on the client mashine. We have to replicate the data on the server mashines >directly. > >Is there a possibility to create a DB link from oracle to MS SQL Server or otherwise? > >thanx >abbas > Look into using Heterogeneous Services in your Net administrators manual. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Are you willing to install a bridge program to create this "link"? If so, then try www.examinstudio.com Do as Sybrand told you, look at the Heterogenous services of Oracle. Oracle even supports natively DRDA towards a DB2 z/OS mainframe, and they also support SQL Server. They all end-up like a database link with a totally quallified names in the "from" clause. Be aware of that distributed joins between different DBMS systems might cause huge performance problems, keep the functionality when dealing with multiple DBMS systems simple, no dist...

Installing MS sql server 2000 on win 2003 server
How do I do this when my instalation cd is an old veriosn with no SP�s? Win 2003 requires MS SQL 2000 SP3 sp what do I do??? Regards Anders > When you get the prompt saying that it must be SP3 you can continue to the > end of the installation as per normal. You should then install SP3 > immediately before you do anything else. SP3a can be download from the > microsoft web site. Actually not. It says: Ms SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Ediditon server componenet is not supportet on this operating system. Only client componentes will be avaible for instalation. I juts read that bef...

Too few parameters expected 2 error occurs after migrating "MS Access 2000" to "MS SQL Server"
Hello all I get Too few parameters expected 2 error and "The MS Jet Database engine cannot find the input table or query "myTempTablename". Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. 3078" after I migrated "MS Access 2000" to "MS SQL Server 2000" and relinked all linked tables. The front-end interface of my application is MS Access 2000. The back-end is MS SQL Server 2000. After I migrated the database and relinked all linked tables, "Too few parameters expected 2" and "input table or query "myTempTablename" 3078" error occurs. I found a article in Microsoft website. The "Too few parameter" error occurs because the limitation of the MS Access ODBC driver. If it is, any solution? Thanks in advance Cheers Bon Hi Bon, If you mean you are getting the error when you are trying to relink the tables through ODBC, then the problem could be - if your table(s) had a memo field, that sql server picked up the memo field as a varchar, and Access is trying to read a text field that exceeds 255 chars. You need to go to Query Analyzer (sql server QA) and run some queries against the offending table to see what the text length is in your varchar fields in the sql server table. And if Sql Server did pick up an Access memo field as a Sql Server Text field, ODBC can't read Sql Server Text fields. If any of the varchar fields exceeds 250 chars (for me I get errors after exceeding 250 cha...

How to connect MS Access form to MS SQL Server
Hello all I created an application which use MS Access 2000 as user interface and MS SQL Server 2000 as backend. If I want to get data from MS SQL Sever 2000 and display them on the MS Access 2000 form, where do I set the database connection to the form (i.e. tell the form to get data from MS SQL server database)? Thanks Bon In Windows control panel, admin tools, data sources (ODBC), create a system DSN of type SQL server and fill in the parameters for your SQL database. In Access, select file / get external data, files of type ODBC. Select machine data source, select the DSN you created and the table(s) you need. ...

Oracle DB to MS Sql Server DB Replication question...via Sql Server Views??
Hi, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I've been asked to look into replication from Oracle to Sql Server. He's the situation: We have access to a remote Oracle database, but only read access (not allowed to configure or change the db). We own a Sql Server database with Views that use a link server to query the Oracle database. With this setup, is it possible to replicate the Oracle database? Can we do a replication from the Sql Server with the Views into another Sql Server database, and if we can, will it be able to only pull the delta for subsequent replications? Any tips and hints would be helpful. Pleeease! Thanx, Doemon doemon@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I've been asked to look > into replication from Oracle to Sql Server. He's the situation: > We have access to a remote Oracle database, but only read access (not > allowed to configure or change the db). > We own a Sql Server database with Views that use a link server to > query the Oracle database. > > With this setup, is it possible to replicate the Oracle database? Can > we do a replication from the Sql Server with the Views into another > Sql Server database, and if we can, will it be able to only pull the > delta for subsequent replications? > > Any tips and hints would be helpful. Pleeease! > I don't know the answer to the second question, nor your versions, but the first sh...

java.sql.Date value truncated using JDBC in MS-SQL Server
Hi, I'm trying to write a java.sql.Date to a database and the minutes/ seconds etc. are not being written. I've seen and tested many examples found via searches and still have come up with nothing. Here's what I have: java.sql.Date formation - recommended constructor forms: java.sql.Date entryDttm = new java.sql.Date(System.currentTimeMillis()); OR java.sql.Date entryDttm = new java.sql.Date(new java.util.Date().getTime()); // prepared statement insert pstmt.setDate(1, entryDttm); // what is written to database 2007-02-07 12:00:00.000 // what needs to be written 2007-02-08 09:37:25.793 The above date value is written when I insert using the SQL method GETDATE() in a straight SQL Insert statement. The field is stored in a MS SQL Server 8.0 database and is defined as a 'datatime' or 'smalldatetime' field. How can I replicate the results of GETDATE() into 'datetime' and 'smalldatetime' fields in a MS-SQL Server database (or is it possible?). Would a timestamp datatype make more sense? I'm using MS_SQL Server JDBC drivers. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! ddog wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to write a java.sql.Date to a database and the minutes/ > seconds etc. are not being written. I've seen and tested many examples You multi-posted this one to comp.lang.java.programmer as "Re: java.sql.Date truncated when written to DB. How to obtain full date?". F...

migrate Progress database to MS SQL Server 2000 #2
I am afraid that our customer has already made up his mind about movin to MS SQL server and there is nothing that we can do about it Is there a migration tool -- panagiotis@mel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- panagiotis@melo's Profile: http://www.progresstalk.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=817 View this thread: http://www.progresstalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=7937 Yes ther is. You'll find it between your ears. Regards...Dan. "panagiotis@melo" <panagiotismelo.1gvuzm@progresstalk.com> wrote in message news:panagiotismelo.1gvuzm@progresstalk.com... > > I am afraid that our customer has already made up his mind about moving > to MS SQL server and there is nothing that we can do about it. > > Is there a migration tool? > > > -- > panagiotis@melo > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > panagiotis@melo's Profile: > http://www.progresstalk.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8173 > View this thread: > http://www.progresstalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=79374 > crossmerge.com ? Regards...Dan. "panagiotis@melo" <panagiotismelo.1gvuzm@progresstalk.com> wrote in message news:panagiotismelo.1gvuzm@progresstalk.com... > > I am afraid that our customer has already made up his mind about moving > to MS SQL server and there is nothing that we can do...

SQL Server 2000 SQL Agent Error [393] Waiting for SQL Server to recover databases
While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job has not ran. The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Mark D Powell (Mark.Powell@eds.com) writes: > While I was out of the office the Lan Team moved one of my SQL Server > 2000 servers to a new network domain. Since then the maintenance job > has not ran. > > The error log for the SQL Agents has the message listed in the subject > line. I have not found any useful articles on the MS SQL Server > site. Anyone know what might be wrong and how to fix it. I would try select * from master..sysdatabases where databaseproperty(name, 'IsInRecovery') = 1 and see if that finds something. There are a couple of more properties for Databaseproperty that you should search for. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx On Jan 30, 5:30 pm, Erland Sommarskog <esq...@sommarskog.se> wrote: > Mark D Powell (Mark.Pow...@eds.com) writes: > > > While I was out of the office the Lan Team ...

MS SQL Server databases
Hi, I am looking for a tool to create MS SQL Server databases. Who can help me? Valentine Download BOL, it's free and it will show you how to create SQL databases. If you don't have SQL you can buy the developer edition for $50 http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp HTH Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! ...

MS-SQL-Server 2000
Hello NG, we have created a database for our schedules on the SQL server 2000. As we have many satellite stations, we created a merge publication. The aim of this merge publication is to provide the satellite stations with their "own" databases, in which they can alter their data and are able to synchronise with the main server thereafter. At the same time it is possible to enter data into the main server (in our main office). The subscribers (?) (the satellite stations) have been prioritised. The main database, of course, has 100%, and the subscribers are put into hierarchical orde...

MS SQL Server 2000 -
MS SQL Server 2000 Location: Raleigh, NC | Duration: 6+ Months | Start Date: ASAP | Rate: Open We are willing to pay salary of 60K to 70K/year or depending on experience Need contractor to assist the agency in migrating it's ArcIMS 9.1 site, MS SQL Server database to the latest version. The contractor will perform the following tasks: Update user interface Migrate data to accommodate new database fields Skills Required: Must have experience with ArcIMS 9+. Preferred: Experience with MS SQL Server 2000, ASP .NET Join INDUSA and get your IT career on fast track. Apart from providing a tremendous growth opportunity and the right learning curve, INDUSA offers several tangible benefits to its employees such as 401k Plan, Health Insurance through Employer's Health Insurance Plan including dental insurance for employee, Performance Bonuses and training reimbursements once a year. Indusa has a dedicated staff that will help you through the Green Card process. INDUSA offers friendly HR policies including a great focus on continuous training and value addition and it makes INDUSA the right place to be in for an IT professional. Nipun Joshi email: nipun.joshi@indusa.com Phone : 630 424 1800 # 320 Indusa Technical Corp. 1 TransAm Plaza Drive Suite 350, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 Fax : 630 424 0505 web: www.indusa.com ...

Why upgrade to MS SQL Server (be it 2000 or 2005) from Access (say, 97)?
Probably this question has been asked hundreds of times and yet net search has not generated satisfactory enough answer, at least, to me. And OK, let's assume your organization has more than 200 employees, just one measure to indicate that it's not small and data processing needs are quite extensive (for both OLTP and OLAP). We've heard so much about concurrency support, stability and performance. Are there any real persuasive paper out there to talk about it? Now, let me also put it in another perspective, say, you're a Microsoft sql server sales guy or gal for that matte...

Problem Using 2 tables from Diferent DataBases (Ms-SQL Server)
Hy People i have this problem. I'm working with c55h and MS-SQL 7 and i have 2 databases Like These Database1 -> Tables: Customeres,Products Database2 -> Table: Inovoices When i do a Browse Over the Invoice Table, everything works Great the problem begins when i put fields from a table in other Database In this Case, The Customer's Name. (Database1) The browse behavior is extrange. it shows duplicated Records and extrange things. i resolved that problem using a VIEW of the customer table instead of the table. (the view is saved in the DataBase2) i gess if i would do that...

Database migration from Sybase ASE 12.x to MS SQL Server 2005
Hi, We are going to be migrating an application and the first step is to migration the Sybase database to SQL Server 2005 database. Can anyone shed some light into this and help me understand the process involved? What are the possible pitfalls? What should the approach be? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks, Newbie Bad move ...

Web resources about - Using MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Manager with MS SQL Server 2000 - comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

Enterprise Apps Today - CRM, business intelligence and ERP news and research
News and research on CRM, business intelligence, ERP, supply chain management and other enterprise applications.

The Enterprise, MA News - Brockton, MA - The Enterprise
Was Keith Luke insane when he went on a rampage in Brockton on Jan. 21, 2009, killing two people and wounding another? Catch up on what people ...

VoIP Business, VoIP Technology, VoIP Security - Fierce Enterprise Communications
Visit FierceVoIP for the latest updates in VoIP business, unified communications, VoIP technology, mobile VoIP, VoIP security and more VoIP news. ...

HP Enterprise Services - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HP Enterprise Services is the global business and technology services division of Hewlett Packard 's HP Enterprise Business strategic business ...

Tencent to Launch Enterprise Edition of WeChat
CRIENGLISH.com Tencent to Launch Enterprise Edition of WeChat - CRI CRIENGLISH.com Tencent is going to launch its enterprise edition of Wechat. ...

Someone is trying to sell the unannounced Google Glass Enterprise Edition on eBay
... several exclusive reports that second-generation Glass hardware was in development, namely a variant of the device reworked with the enterprise ...

Security firm discovers first iOS malware that can infect non-jailbroken iPhones w/o enterprise certificate ...
... immune from malware thanks to Apple vetting every app before it’s made available in the App Store. So far, malware has relied on abusing enterprise ...

HP Enterprise CMO Discusses Search for a Lead Creative Agency
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, the b-to-b business of HP that split into a separate company last year, put its creative agency account into review ...

Google Glass Enterprise Edition prototype appears on eBay
... re-branded as Project Aura. Last the public heard, the division, led by Nest's Tony Fadell, was planning to make a device more suited to enterprise ...

HP Enterprise Can Ride the Wave of Hyperconvergence, Says Macquarie
Shares of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise ( HPE ) are up 21 cents, or 1.4%, at $17.54, after Macquarie Research ’s Rajesh Ghai this morning raised ...