MySQL Stored Procedure

Hello Eveyone

   I have to seprate two stored procedure .I wanted result like below.

   sele a.Id,a.Name,( Call Test(a.ID)) as Cnt FROM T1 a

 How Can I do that ?

thax in advance
comp.databases.mysql 6944 articles. 1 followers. laredotornado (869) is leader. Post Follow

Vp wrote:
> Hello Eveyone
>
>   I have to seprate two stored procedure .I wanted result like below.
>
>   sele a.Id,a.Name,( Call Test(a.ID)) as Cnt FROM T1 a
>
> How Can I do that ?
>

> thax in advance

If you have two stored procedures then by definition they are already
separate???

0
paul.lautman (522)
7/27/2008 3:12:57 PM
Vp wrote:
> Hello Eveyone
>
>    I have to seprate two stored procedure .I wanted result like below.
>
>    sele a.Id,a.Name,( Call Test(a.ID)) as Cnt FROM T1 a
>
>  How Can I do that ?
>

> thax in advance

You may have two stored procs, but your example only uses one...  What
does the stored proc Test() actually do?
0
maustin (1437)