Performance MySQL Linux vs. Windows

Hi experts,

we are benchmarking MySQL with PHP client on different operating
systems. We use a set of small db operations (selects, updates, inserts)
and measure the number of operations being actioned per second.

The results are astonishing. Linux outperforms Windows on the same
hardware significantly:

Linux: 3.500 operations/s
Windows: 2.100 operations/s

Spec. details:

Linux: Debian 2.6.24 64bit
Windows: 2008R2 64bit
Hardware: 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5405 @ 2.00GHz, 12 GB RAM,
Hardware-Raid 1, SATA 750GB
PHP 5.2.10
MySQL 5.1.41/64

Is that a "normal" OS effect or would you assume an installation issue?

Best regards
Keith
comp.databases.mysql 6932 articles. 1 followers. laredotornado (869) is leader. Post Follow

Keith Sauvant wrote:
> Hi experts,
>
> we are benchmarking MySQL with PHP client on different operating
> systems. We use a set of small db operations (selects, updates, inserts)
> and measure the number of operations being actioned per second.
>
> The results are astonishing. Linux outperforms Windows on the same
> hardware significantly:
>
> Linux: 3.500 operations/s
> Windows: 2.100 operations/s
>
> Spec. details:
>
> Linux: Debian 2.6.24 64bit
> Windows: 2008R2 64bit
> Hardware: 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5405 @ 2.00GHz, 12 GB RAM,
> Hardware-Raid 1, SATA 750GB
> PHP 5.2.10
> MySQL 5.1.41/64
>
> Is that a "normal" OS effect or would you assume an installation issue?
>
> Best regards
> Keith

Insufficient information.  Have you tuned both systems for maximum
performance?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Am 12.03.2010 12:51, schrieb Jerry Stuckle:
> Insufficient information.  Have you tuned both systems for maximum
> performance?

Hmmm. Some more information about the MySQL configuration: Parameters as
recommended by MySQL for servers mostly hosting mysql. All tables MyISAM.

What exactly would you need to know in addition?

Best regards
Keith
0
Keith
3/12/2010 12:03:12 PM
Keith Sauvant wrote:
> Am 12.03.2010 12:51, schrieb Jerry Stuckle:
>> Insufficient information.  Have you tuned both systems for maximum
>> performance?
>
> Hmmm. Some more information about the MySQL configuration: Parameters as
> recommended by MySQL for servers mostly hosting mysql. All tables MyISAM.
>
> What exactly would you need to know in addition?
>
> Best regards
> Keith

You need to learn how to tune MySQL for best performance for your
installation.  Every one is different.  And default or recommended
values are a good place to start.  But they are only the start, not the end.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
3/12/2010 12:04:36 PM
 > You need to learn how to tune MySQL for best performance for your
 > installation. Every one is different. And default or recommended
 > values are a good place to start. But they are only the start, not
 > the end.

You are absolutely right.

But I am not asking for how to fine tune the last 5 percent out of it. I
am asking why and if a Windows installation of MySQL normally is >30%
slower than a Linux installation on the same box.

Anyone?

Best regards
Keith

Am 12.03.2010 13:04, schrieb Jerry Stuckle:
> Keith Sauvant wrote:
>> Am 12.03.2010 12:51, schrieb Jerry Stuckle:
>>> Insufficient information. Have you tuned both systems for maximum
>>> performance?
>>
>> Hmmm. Some more information about the MySQL configuration: Parameters
>> as recommended by MySQL for servers mostly hosting mysql. All tables
>> MyISAM.
>>
>> What exactly would you need to know in addition?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Keith

0
Keith
3/12/2010 12:26:44 PM
Keith Sauvant:

>Linux: 3.500 operations/s
>Windows: 2.100 operations/s

>Is that a "normal" OS effect or would you assume an installation
>issue?

Hi Keith,
I have no comparison data, so all I could try to do is point out, that
this question has been asked a lot in several forums already, so you
may want to do a search on "mysql performance linux windows" or similar.
Of course, you'll see plenty of vague opinions and bashing, but I
believe there are a few useful replies out there:

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?24,215528,228017#msg-228017
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql_on_windows.html

--
Erick
0

thank you for the links. I searched some hours before asking here and
came across both documents. But as you said, information is all vague
unfortunately. My hope is to find somebody here with practical
experience comparing the operating platforms.

Best regards
Keith

Am 12.03.2010 13:43, schrieb Erick T. Barkhuis:
> Keith Sauvant:
>
>> Linux: 3.500 operations/s
>> Windows: 2.100 operations/s
>
>> Is that a "normal" OS effect or would you assume an installation
>> issue?
>
> Hi Keith,
> I have no comparison data, so all I could try to do is point out, that
> this question has been asked a lot in several forums already, so you
> may want to do a search on "mysql performance linux windows" or similar.
> Of course, you'll see plenty of vague opinions and bashing, but I
> believe there are a few useful replies out there:
>
> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?24,215528,228017#msg-228017
> http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql_on_windows.html
0
Keith
3/12/2010 1:19:33 PM
Keith Sauvant <oecher7.z.ksau@spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> we are benchmarking MySQL with PHP client on different operating
> systems. We use a set of small db operations (selects, updates, inserts)
> and measure the number of operations being actioned per second.
>
> The results are astonishing. Linux outperforms Windows on the same
> hardware significantly:
>
> Linux: 3.500 operations/s
> Windows: 2.100 operations/s
>
> Is that a "normal" OS effect or would you assume an installation issue?

You benchmark a lot of different things in such a test:

- interprocess communication
- file systems
- scheduler
- compiler + system libs quality

Windows is known for i.e. slow NTFS. And all IPC sucks, that is
why virtually all Windoze software is multithreaded instead of
multiprocessed.

Finally: UNIX (used to be Solaris, nowadays Linux) is the primary
development platform for MySQL developers. No wonder MySQL performs
better there. Oh and don't miss the MySQL manual. It has a Win/*NIX
comparison page too.

XL
0
Axel
3/12/2010 1:49:31 PM
Keith Sauvant spoke:
> thank you for the links. I searched some hours before asking here and
> came across both documents. But as you said, information is all vague
> unfortunately. My hope is to find somebody here with practical
> experience comparing the operating platforms.

I write MySQL clients on this here WinXP laptop, usually connecting to
our own Linux server for development, and also to client machines and
hosted databases, through our shonky 2Mb slowband pipe here, and even
with the crap connection the Linux hosts are noticeably faster than my
127.0.0.1 connection to the local MySQL on the laptop.

Keith Sauvant wrote:
>  > You need to learn how to tune MySQL for best performance for your
>  > installation. Every one is different. And default or recommended
>  > values are a good place to start. But they are only the start, not
>  > the end.
>
> You are absolutely right.
>
> But I am not asking for how to fine tune the last 5 percent out of it. I
> am asking why and if a Windows installation of MySQL normally is >30%
> slower than a Linux installation on the same box.

Because Microsoft is shit?

Probably disk drivers.
0
The
3/12/2010 3:16:55 PM
R C Nesbit wrote:
> Keith Sauvant spoke:
>> thank you for the links. I searched some hours before asking here and
>> came across both documents. But as you said, information is all vague
>> unfortunately. My hope is to find somebody here with practical
>> experience comparing the operating platforms.
>
> I write MySQL clients on this here WinXP laptop, usually connecting to
> our own Linux server for development, and also to client machines and
> hosted databases, through our shonky 2Mb slowband pipe here, and even
> with the crap connection the Linux hosts are noticeably faster than my
> 127.0.0.1 connection to the local MySQL on the laptop.

Ive got the same code running om two different Linux machiones.  The
faster CPU at the end of a long line is markedly better than the one at
my knee .

It also has a SATA rather than IDE drive.

I suspect your answer is in the disk subsystem really. Linux is really
quite good in that area.

0
The
3/12/2010 3:19:40 PM
Keith Sauvant wrote:

> I am asking why and if a Windows installation of MySQL
> normally is >30% slower than a Linux installation on the same box.

Most likely the ODBC connection on the microsoft install that makes for the
loss of "operations".
--

  //Aho

How to keep update one Mysql database with another MySQL database?
I have two Mysql databases. One is the master and the other is slave. I need to keep update with slave database to keep some tables the same as master database. The first idea in my mind is to write a php script to read datas from these tables and write into slave database. But I still think it is a little complex to judge which code I need to write into slave databse. So, any good idea to do this job? Any tool I can use? -- Water Lin http://blog.waterlin.org Water Lin wrote: > I have two Mysql databases. One is the master and the other is slave. > > I need to keep update wi...

Windows 7 vs. Linux: Spreadsheet Performance...See Linux FAIL........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875AbZcWoCk Holy SHIT!!!! LIEnux really sucks!! -- flatfish+++ Please visit our hall of Linux idiots. http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ Watching Linux Fail: http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/ Linux's dismal desktop market share: http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/ Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead "By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory." http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html On 6/3/2011 5:34 PM, flatfish+++ wrote: > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875AbZcWoCk > > Holy SHIT!!!! > > LIEnux really sucks!! > That's not the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I would have felt my time was better spent if it had been. I wonder why the author, which I guess is probably you, did not at least use OpenOffice on the windows side? On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:37:40 -0500, Grinder wrote: > On 6/3/2011 5:34 PM, flatfish+++ wrote: >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875AbZcWoCk >> >> Holy SHIT!!!! >> >> LIEnux really sucks!! >> > > That's not the dumbest thing I've ever seen, but I would have felt my > time was better spent if it had been. I wonder why the author, which I > guess is probably you, did not at least use OpenOffice on the windows side? Maybe he didn't feel like waiting ...

Linux vs. Windows performance.
Has anyone taken an Identical Windows box and Linux box (same hardware configuration) and tested Oracle performance? I'm looking for some real world examples if I move from Windows 2k to linux with Oracle 9i. The box currently has 2 1.8 CPUs with 4 disks and 1 G ram. OLTP system with tables using about 30 G of space. About 40 - 100 concurrent users, but this may double soon. Can I expect better performance from the Linux box? Thanks Michael -- There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. -...

Database Metadata
I know in mysql 5 you can get metadata from a database using the Information_Schema technique. How can this done in mysql version 4? Thanks, Kelly Greer KellyGreer1@nospam.com replace nospam with yahoo > I know in mysql 5 you can get metadata from a database using the > Information_Schema technique. > How can this done in mysql version 4? Have a look at the SHOW commands in the documentation. -- Martijn Tonies Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL, and more! Upscene Productions http://www.upscene.com My thoughts: http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/ Database development questions? Check the forum! http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com ...

Windows vs. Linux Performance
Good Afternoon, I have a Linux server running SAS and because of campus agreement changes with SAS I'm looking at migrating the server to Windows 2003 R2. Are there any performance issues with the Windows version of SAS? I'm concerned that the server won't perform the same as it did with Linux. The server is a dual processing Dell PowerEdge 2800. Users connect to the server in a multi-user environment using SSH and under Windows I plan on them using Terminal Services in a multi-user environment. Thanks. Dean On 16 Nov, 19:01, olso...@MSU.EDU ("Olson, III Dean") wro...

Windows vs Linux Performance
All, Interesting article I found which compares performance between Windows and Linux on equivalent hardware. http://www.perftuning.com/pdf/Comparison_Oracle_Windows_Linux.pdf This topic has been discussed in depth here quite a lot with most people saying that Linux performs better than Windows. But the above article seems to suggest that Windows has the edge over Linux in terms of scalability. Matt mccmx@hotmail.com wrote: > All, > > Interesting article I found which compares performance between Windows > and Linux on equivalent hardware. > > http://www.perftuning.c...

Where is Postgesql ?
It would appear that MySQL is making great strides into the commercial and even the enterprise arena. I am not seeing the same news coverage being said about Postgresql. I believe Postgresql has been a much better rdbms than MySQL for a long time, so then why has not Postgresql grabbed the commercial and enterprise arena before MySQL did? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SEARCHDATABASE.COM | Database Industry News and Advice November 20, 2003 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= MYSQL SURP...

PHP vs Java performance on MySQL
Does PHP work better than Java with MySQL? What are pros and cons of using PHP vs Java? Which one is faster? Can someone share the experience or point me to some good white papers or benchmarks? Thanks. I can't really give you details because I never made any benchmarks, but I don't think there is any difference. PHP uses the MySQL client library, and if you use native JDBC drivers for MySQL, you end up using the exact same library. In both cases, the slow down does not come from the client library anyway, it comes from the server actually processing the request (which isn'...

Re: Windows vs. Linux Performance
I like WPS a lot (check out my website at www.minequest.com) and have done quite a bit of performance evaluations comparing it against SAS 8.2. On the same hardware, SAS is at least marginally faster and sometimes much faster. Specifically when accessing databases like MySQL and SQL Server. Try loading a large file using the libname engine between WPS and SAS and you will see the differences. I find it hard to fault WPS in what they've accomplished and the bang for the buck and the value it brings is, without a doubt, there. Phil Rack www.minequest.com ...

Performance with MySQL and Database connectivity toolbox
Hi! &nbsp; I'm having quite some problems with the performance of MySQL and Database connectivity toolbox. However, I'm very happy with the ease of using database connectivity toolbox. The background is: &nbsp; I have 61 variables (ints and floats) which I would like to save in&nbsp;the MySQL-database.&nbsp;This is no problem, however, the loop time increases from 8ms to 50ms when using the database. I have concluded that it has to do with the DB Tools Insert Data.vi&nbsp;and I think that I have some kind of performance issue with this VI. The CPU never reach more t...

mysql stored procedures not visible from inside mysql query browser GUI (windows)
I am running mysql under windows XP and have several stored procedures that were created via the command line. I installed mysql query browser GUI on XP, and my procedures are no longer visible, and I cannot execute them. Which table could they have been stored in? I did not specifically store the procedures, the 'show create procedure <proc name>' at command line displays the procedures but I have no idea where mysql stores these. I looked under database "mysql", table "proc" but could not see them? how can I get my stored procedures visible in query bro...

error mysql when I clean all the other null account in mysql database that located in table user
Dear all, I tried to clean the default information in the mysql database that located in user table. When use the >mysql -uroot -proot it is working, but when I clean and delete some data in the user table by calling the following SQL statement: DELETE FROM user WHERE User= ' '; DELETE FROM user WHERE User=' ' AND HOST='localhost'; DELETE FROM user WHERE User='root' AND Password=' '; after calling the above SQL statement, then I try to use >mysql -uroot -proot It displays the following error: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root&...

Windows vs. Linux: StarCraft II Performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9VSZRg2RHE&hd=1 -- Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead "By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory." http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Operating_system_usage_share.svg [............] "Ultimately, Linux is doomed on the desktop because of a critical lack of content. And that lack of content owes its existence to two key factors: the fragmentation of the Linux platform, and the fierce ideology of the open-source community at large." http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html ...

Linux KSH93 Connecting to a networked MySQL database.
I have several korn shell scripts I use with a MySQL database on the same server (Solaris). I am moving to a Linux environment where the MySQL database is on another server. I would like to convert the database connection code to connect to the database on another Linux server. I see alot of information on Perl DBI CLI and PHP DBI CLI but cannot find any examples of Korn Shell connecting to a database on another server. Is there a way to accomplish a network connection to a MySQL database from Korn Shell? Any examples or information would be much appreciated! mm mm wrote: > I...

DB2 vs MySQL
Hi all, I am running a database containing large datasets: frames: 20 thousand rows, coordinates: 170 million row. The database has been implemented with: IBM DB2 v8.1 MySQL v3.23.54 using similar DDL and same indexes. And I have run a SQL joining two tables: select c.x,c.y,c.z from coordinate as c,frame as f where fid<1000 and f.tid=1 and f.id=c.fid The query operates on 3400 billion possible joints and returns about 8.5 million records. It seems MySQL outperforms DB2 well ahead: DB2: 7 minutes MySQL: 3 minutes MySQL is running with default settings while DB2: Buffer pool: 500 MB (1GB system memory) More seetings see: previous message titled - "Improve query performance on large table" Should I assume MySQL does run much faster than DB2 on large tables? Could anyone advice? BTW, one thing I should also mention that returned data formats: DB2: 1.279200e+01 -1.596900e+01 -3.979500e+01 MySQL: 12.792 -15.969 -39.795 (x,y,z are defined as REAL in both databases) I doubt this could make the performance difference. Best regards, Bing No, you should not assume that SQL Server outperforms DB2 on large tables. Have you run the configuration advisor from the control center to get suggested values on config parameters? What about the db2advis command? If you run the query several times so the buffer pool gets filled with data does performance improve on either or both systems? Have you update...

MySQL Backup/Restore Performance issue with Large database
I am recently started to manage a MySQL database with about 20GB in size, (10GB Data and 10GB index), with both InnoDB tables and MYISAM table inside. From time to time, we need to restore the database to different servers for testing and development purpose. We use mysqldump to make backups, backup usually take about 30 minutes, which is exceptable. However, when comes to restore, it is extremely slow, it always took more than 30 hours to restore the 20GB database. (I had worked with Oracle, Informix, and SQL Server, I could backup and restore a Tera bytes database several times in such long time). As our server is very a powerful Sun sparc machine, which has 8 CPU and 16GB memory, runs on solaris 10, 64bit, and Hard drive is very high speed RAID 10 configuration. We also tested on Linux environment on X86 Servers, with different MySQL Enterprise 5.0.XX versions, also tried increase bulk_inser_buffer_size, sort_bufer_size, myisam_sort_buffer_size, etc, but don't see any acceptable improvement. Could anyone tell me, is this the nature of MySQL? or am I missing something important tunning with MySQL? Thanks, yeekli@gmail.com writes: > I am recently started to manage a MySQL database with about 20GB in > size, (10GB Data and 10GB index), with both InnoDB tables and MYISAM > table inside. > > From time to time, we need to restore the database to different > servers for testing and development purpose. We use mysqldump to make > backups, backup ...

Linux Handhelds Running Linux/Apache/MYSQL/PHP?: Linux IPODS?
Hello there, Are there any out-of-the box handhelds that run Linux/Apache/MYSQL and PHP? Does Redhat, Suse, or Gentoo support any handhelds? I know the Zaurus comes close, but I've heard people have problems running LAMP applications on it. What would be the best way to build a Linux-powered ipod-like device? I hope this isn't off topic for this group--the more places Linux runs, the better off we all are! Please advise. Thanks! On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:30:08 -0700, Ranger West wrote: > Hello there, > > Are there any out-of-the box handhelds that run Linux/Apache/MYSQL and > PHP? Does Redhat, Suse, or Gentoo support any handhelds? The closest you would get is a fully fledged tablet PC running Linux. I'm not aware of any that come with Linux out of the box. That's a very hefty configuration there, by conventional PDA standards. > I know the Zaurus comes close, but I've heard people have problems > running LAMP applications on it. > > What would be the best way to build a Linux-powered ipod-like device? > > I hope this isn't off topic for this group--the more places Linux runs, > the better off we all are! It's most certainly on-topic. -- Mathew M. <mathew@spiesNOSPAMareus.yi.org> GPG public key ID: 0x3DDC1413 This post contains a chemical or chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This (these) chemical(s) may be harmful to your heal...

difference between mysql and mysql cluster
Hello to anybody and anticipately thanks to the ones who would help me to understand in a summary and generic way what is the difference between mysql and mysql cluster. what does it mean that mysql cluster is a 'real time' DB? Michele Di Benedetto <mikydibe@gmail.com> wrote: > what is the difference between mysql and mysql cluster. MySQL Cluster aka NDB aka NDBCluster is a storage engine for MySQL. Unlike traditional storage engines, NDB is not linked into the mysqld process, but runs as a bunch of distributed processes (ndbd, ndb_mgmd) in the network. NDB implements a no...

[News] MySQL Database Sparks Copyright Debate, Monty Goes on "Save MySQL" World Tour

mysql performance
Hi All, I develop an application in java in that several objects are querying a database, occasionally simultaneous. I think when this happens, the mysql server returns with an error message to one of this objects. My question is: what is the best practice when competeing objects are using the same resource? I was thinking on using table locks, but I am not sure whether it is the most elegant way to solve it. Any good experiences, ideas? Best, korcs korcs wrote: > Hi All, > > I develop an application in java in that several objects are querying > a database, occasionally ...

MySQl-database
Hi, I want to use for my app an MySql-database. (I have been told that this is an good one to use). Because I never have used this before, I would like to know what are your experiences whit this. And what do I need to download to get started with this. Because on the site I saw that there are different things and versions that can be downloated. Thanks in advance. Els > Because I never have used this before, I would like to know what are your > experiences whit this. I liked it! :> It's no Microsoft SQLServer, but you get quite a bit for the price (FREE! :>). You will have a bit of a learning curve (maybe buy a book, or get good with googling for help), but it's something you can certainly do! Maybe other's will suggest something different, but for my first time, I started with the most recent stable version. That let me focus on the issues and think of them as my problem. My main concern with alpha/beta code or new languages/product is when I run into a problem, I can't figure out if it's ME or the product! So if you go with the stable vers, chances are, not 100%, but chances are it's you. That's a good thing, you can learn more and more. If it's product based, you're screwed until the next ver, so you want those issues to be learning curve related. > And what do I need to download to get started with this. Because on the Most recent stable version. :> Good luck. Simo...

MySQL Database

vs MySQL
Hi How is SQL Server 2000 better than MySQL? I need to convince my boss as we are contemplating doing a website with either SQL Server 2000 or MySQL as backend. Thanks Regards > How is SQL Server 2000 better than MySQL? I need to convince my boss as we > are contemplating doing a website with either SQL Server 2000 or MySQL as > backend. Well, for one thing, SQL Server 2005 is the latest... But: given that you wrote absolutely NOTHING about your requirements, how are we to define "better"? -- Martijn Tonies Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQ...

Windows 7 vs. Linux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aof9D7Z2EbQ&hd=1 -- Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead "By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory." http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Operating_system_usage_share.svg [............] "Ultimately, Linux is doomed on the desktop because of a critical lack of content. And that lack of content owes its existence to two key factors: the fragmentation of the Linux platform, and the fierce ideology of the open-source community at large." http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html ...

Web resources about - Performance MySQL Linux vs. Windows - comp.databases.mysql

Matching the Person to the Job is Vital to Your Company’s Performance
... essentially drain time and money. Utilize Several Resources Most […] The post Matching the Person to the Job is Vital to Your Company’s Performance ...

Radeon Pro Duo mashes two Fury GPUs together for 16 teraflops of performance
... two of AMD's top tier Fiji GPUs (as used in the Fury X and Fury Nano) onto a single card, resulting in a claimed 16 teraflops of compute performance. ...

BetterWorks expands its business suite with performance development and strategic planning
... able to set and manage goals. BetterWorks software provides the tools to do this and the company is now expanding its offering by adding performance ...

Madonna's sad, drunk clown performance expressing her woe over losing her son Rocco to Rocco's father ...
... on stage, the report says? How do you know that isn't water? Madonna is very dramatic, but she's controlled and performing. This drunken performance ...

Performance at tough situations will determine Tyrod’s value
There is no user-friendly manual handed to a NFL general manager his first day in office. Supply is low, time is limited, one must hit the bull’s-eye ...

ARM and TSMC Announce Multi-Year Agreement to Collaborate on 7nm FinFET Process Technology for High-Performance ...
ARM and TSMC announced a multi-year agreement to collaborate on a 7nm FinFET process technology which includes a design solution for future low-power, ...

Public University Will Spend $402,249 Studying Academic Performance Of STONED COLLEGE STUDENTS
Public University Will Spend $402,249 Studying Academic Performance Of STONED COLLEGE STUDENTS

Looking Back at 'Elevate' at Take the Stage Performance Company
DC Metro Theater Arts (press release) (blog) Looking Back at 'Elevate' at Take the Stage Performance Company DC Metro Theater Arts (press release) ...

XCOM 2 patch brings balance and performance tweaks
... been. Thankfully, Firaxis is on the case and has issued a major update to combat several of these complains. The patch includes several performance ...