stored procedure throwing MySQL 1329 error : No data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processed

Hello,

I'm currently working on a SQL script that creates, then calls two
stored procedures. Both of these procedures contains a cursor and
works on the data but make no SELECT instruction (only UPDATE or
DELETE).

The problem with the script is that it throws a MySQL 1329 error : "No
data - zero rows fetched, selected, or processed". One error per
procedure call (each procedure is called only one time in the script,
so there are two error messages).

In my development environment, the script doesn't stop and reaches the
end of file. But my ISP tells me that the script stops during it's
execution in the production environment at the first error !

What can I do ? Is it normal that the script doesn't stop in one
environment and not in the other ? Is there a way to hide or bypass
the error (it seems that there is no real error in the script) ?

Any help would be really appreciate.

Thanks

Note :
- development environment : MySQL server 5.0.32 / client 5.0.32
- production environment / MySQL server 5.0.37 / client 5.0.45

comp.databases.mysql 6944 articles. 1 followers. laredotornado (869) is leader. Post Follow