Zenith's Data Quality Dashboard solution #3

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Information management solutions provider and event partner, Zenith,
will present its groundbreaking data quality dashboard at the 2011
Data Quality Asia Pacific Congress, held at Citigate Central Sydney,
Australia 28 =96 30 March 2011.

Zenith=92s data quality (DQ) dashboard solution, powered by Yellowfin=92s
Business Intelligence (BI) software, allows organizations to
effectively and efficiently track key DQ metrics and determine the
cost of DQ deficiencies.

=93The ability to easily assess and measure the quality of your
company=92s data is paramount,=94 said Brendina Burger, Zenith Senior
Manager.

=93Zenith=92s unique DQ dashboard allows executives, data owners and data
stewards to monitor the health of their data at a glance.  With
Zenith=92s DQ dashboard, you can easily examine the effectiveness of
your data quality initiatives and clearly articulate the costs of poor
DQ.  The solution supports successful data quality governance and all
roles within the data quality management cycle.=94

The 2011 DQ conference boasts an impressive line-up of industry
leading and international speakers.  Zenith=92s Director, Timothy Moon,
will speak at the event, facilitating a panel discussion on Customer
Data Quality.  The panel will include representatives of Zenith
clients from the Department of Defence, MyState Ltd and Jetstar to
discuss their organizational DQ issues, and their approach to managing
them.

=93A lot of consultants have theoretical discussions about data
governance and how to solve data quality challenges,=94 said Moon.
=93What we want to do is move from theory to practice.  We want to use
real life experiences and examples to show conference attendees how
they can best address and resolve data quality issues.=94

Moon=92s panel discussion will cover DQ issues relating to single
customer view, data governance, data profiling, data lineage and
impact assessment.

The conference will focus on DQ across the whole organization,
including topics on enterprise data management, linking DQ to business
results, changing data, DQ communication, data frameworks and BI.

Zenith is a leading information management services company delivering
strategy and implementation services, including DQ, data migration,
data warehousing, BI, metadata management and data governance projects
across the public and private sectors throughout Australia.

-ENDS-

About Zenith
Zenith is a leading information management services company delivering
strategy and implementation services, including Data Quality (DQ),
data migration, data warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI), metadata
management and data governance projects across the public and private
sectors throughout Australia.

0
Reply janpelletier 3/28/2011 11:19:55 AM

See related articles to this posting

comp.databases.mysql 6814 articles. 8 followers. Post

[...]

Zenith's Data Quality Dashboard solution #2
[...]

Re: data-driven solution #3
There are so many ways of handling this but let me just toss out a few that I have used: Web service/RDBMS centric ------------------------- Built an application that used SQL Server as the database. SAS pushes the values to a SQL Server table. Hence the html goes into a single field and that is called whne the user requests the graph and report from a Windows application. Works absolutely great. The generation of the graphs is not an issue at this customer site and they generate hundreds a night. SAS Parallel ------------ Take a look at the systask command: %do i = 1 %to &a...

Re: Understanding Data Manipulation Solution #3
Debbie Paul is showing his age -- or, at least, how long he has been using SAS. Do over {some array name} ; was one of the first ways that SAS offered to do something to an array. Later, they offered more compex ways to reference and process arrays. Somewhere around V5 or V6, SAS dropped the Do Over from the documentation but it still runs very nicely.SAS Institute does not promise that the code will continue to work but in the meantime, it is the fastest way to write an array statement. The down side is that you don't practice your other array code but for a quick job, it sure works n...

Re: Need a way of quality checking data #3
William Kossack wrote: > The normal way of checking to see if data values > meet certain conditions is to create a long series > of conditional statements in a datastep. > > This approach gets messy really fast with dozens of > if statements needed to check every situation. There > has got to be a better way. There might well be. Aside from the technical suggestions already posted, Ron Fehd posted some data cleaning macros some months back that might be worth rooting around for. I'll make an organizational approach you might consider -- check the data in multiple p...

Data transfer problem
Hi, I have an interesting problem. I have a (LARGE) set of historical data that I want to keep on a central server, as several separate files. I want a client process to be able to request the data in a specific file by specifying the file name, start date/time and end date/time. The files are in binary format, to conserve space on the server (as well as to increase processing time). The data in each file can be quite large, covering several years of data. New data will be appended to these files each day, by a (PHP) script. The server machine is likely to be a Unix machine, whereas m...

Data storage Py 3.3
IDLE wants to use Python33 as the data storage folder - with exe files etc. Typically the 'default data storage' is in 'last used' directory or most programs even have a browse setting that one can quickly set and reset. What do people here generally do? When I installed 3.3, (W7- 64) I selected the first option for paths etc. and everything seems to just run fine j On 4-4-2013 0:33, Joe Hill wrote: > IDLE wants to use Python33 as the data storage folder - with exe files > etc. > Typically the 'default data storage' is in 'last used'...

gcc 3.3 code quality?
Hi all, I was curious about the code quality of gcc 3.3 for the PPC target. I remember some rumored problems with the code generated by the 3.2 series - has 3.3 corrected these? Thanks, Dave Dave Littell <davidl@applink.net> wrote in message news:<3F242FD7.B4A763F7@applink.net>... > Hi all, > > I was curious about the code quality of gcc 3.3 for the PPC target. I > remember some rumored problems with the code generated by the 3.2 series > - has 3.3 corrected these? I'm using 3.2.2 and I think the quality is quite ok. I tried 3.3, but the ...

Total Information Quality and Data Quality?
Hi, Me and a friend are currently writing a short paper about Data Quality (problems, causes, solutions) at our university. I read the article "Total Information Quality Management, a Complete Methodology for IQ Management" at http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=7320 This made me thinking about a very basic question. I know the difference between "Data" and "Information", but what is the difference between Data Quality and Information Quality (and further on "Total Information Quality Management" (TIQM) and "Total...

Myplaycity Data Recovery 3.3
MyPlayCity.com presents Free Data Recovery software for MS Windows operating system that supports the FAT and NTFS file systems. Myplaycity Data Recovery recovers data from hard disks and any type of storage media like flash drives, USB drives and memory sticks. Thanks to this software you can easily recover MS Office files, photos and mp3 files. For different reasons, important documents and user files are sometimes lost. Without a data recovery tool this may become a huge problem. Myplaycity Data Recovery is a powerful and easy-to-use software that enables the recovery of lost data. ...

Smart Data Recovery 3.3
Smart Data Recovery is an effective and powerful, easy-to-use software program that enables the recovery of lost data. Most similar data-restoring programs are expensive. Now, you can restore your important files absolutely for free. Smart Data Recovery is not only enables you to save money, but also save time, since the program works much faster than analogous software. Smart Data Recovery is compatible with almost all kinds of data storages - from computer hard drives to digital cameras. It also supports flash drives, USB drives, floppy disks, memory sticks, PC cards, multimedia card...

Smart Data Scrubber 3.3
Do you know that after you have completely deleted information from your hard drive, it is still there? There are a lot of ways to restore deleted data. Just imagine what could happen if your personal information were used by ill-intentioned people. Yet it is a frequent case that users themselves disclose their private information allowing other people to use their computer, selling or giving their PC as present. After a file has been deleted, the information about it is not erased completely, which allows to restore this file later. Smart Data Scrubber allows to wipe completely all th...

SSRT4702 rev.0

More that 2800 Solutions Manuals (Part 3) #3
List of Solutions Manual _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at) gmail.com ot to : newbergh123@yahoo.com newbergh123(at) yahoo.com ..... try with both emails . NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. Thi...

More that 2800 Solutions Manuals (Part 3) #3
List of Solutions Manual _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at) gmail.com ot to : newbergh123@yahoo.com newbergh123(at) yahoo.com ..... try with both emails . NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. Thi...

Smart editing of DOS 3.3 data?
Hi, Does anybody know of a DOS 3.3 program which lets you intellegently edit DOS 3.3 data such as VTOC data, bitmaps, catalog data and T/S lists? I'd love to be able to play with this stuff! I basicly know how it's done but don't want to take the trouble to write my own programs. Here are some interesting thoughts I've made up. 1. You could probably make a symlink of sorts in DOS 3.3 by giving the symlink the same T/S list as the file it links to. Of course, when either of these files are deleted, the bit map would show those sectors as free so later disk writes might clobb...

LOST DATA ON DOS 3.3 DISK
Hello! Does anyone know how to recover lost data from a DOS 3.3 disk I just wrecked? I have the usuals for ProDos, but not DOS 3.3. Thanks... -- Bob Greenawalt in Rosemead CA 91770, which is ten miles east of Los Angeles on Highway I-10. Robert, I dunno if this will help or give you a direction to go in but check out http://www.wap.org/a3/a3library/a3repair.html And search the page for Lazarus. Its about 3/4 of the way down under Cat Fixer. I vaguely remember a program called Lazarus, I think it may have been on a BBS or a type in program from either Nibble or Computist that restore...

More that 2800 Solutions manuals (Part 3) #3
List of Solutions Manual _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at) gmail.com ot to : newbergh123@yahoo.com newbergh123(at) yahoo.com ..... try with both emails . NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. Thi...

How to plot the data of a 3 dimensional matrix ? #3
Hi, I?m new here ;-) I am trying to get a plot of the data of my 50x50x50 matrix. It should be a 3D image. I?ve tried plot3d.m but it only produces a quasi 3D image... Has anyone an idea, how I could get some kind of rendered 3D image of my data ? Lots of thanks, Tanja ...

More that 2800 Solutions manuals (Part 3) #3
List of Solutions Manual _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at) gmail.com ot to : newbergh123@yahoo.com newbergh123(at) yahoo.com ..... try with both emails . NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. Thi...

Re: how to code 3 year follow up data #3
Thanks=2C I'll try this. =20 > Date: Thu=2C 3 Dec 2009 12:59:48 -0500 > From: nweston@AMGEN.COM > Subject: Re: [SAS-L] how to code 3 year follow up data > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >=20 > Still not enough information. When requesting "Data" we mean mock up what > your starting dataset looks like. Like this: >=20 >=20 > data have=3B > input id name $ date1 $=3B > cards=3B > 1 Jsmith 01/04 > 2 Jsmith 01/04 > 1 pjones 01/04 > 2 pjones 01/04 > 3 pjones 09/04 > =3B > run=3B >=20 > And when requesti...

Zenith ChronoMaster Watches: Quality Zenith Discount Watches
Zenith ChronoMaster Watches: Quality Zenith Discount Watches Quality Zenith ChronoMaster Watches http://zenith-watches.pxhelp.com/zenith-chronomaster.html Thank you for choosing http://www.pxhelp.com/ Discount Zenith Watches http://zenith-watches.pxhelp.com/ We guarantee our Zenith ChronoMaster Watches and Zenith ChronoMaster Luxury Watches aren't just a simple imitation. We use the same fine materials and technology that the original does. Each Zenith ChronoMaster Watch produced is examined carefully by our quality test department and every watch is inspected again before being moved ...