Zenith's Data Quality Dashboard solution #3

Information management solutions provider and event partner, Zenith,
will present its groundbreaking data quality dashboard at the 2011
Data Quality Asia Pacific Congress, held at Citigate Central Sydney,
Australia 28 =96 30 March 2011.

Zenith=92s data quality (DQ) dashboard solution, powered by Yellowfin=92s
Business Intelligence (BI) software, allows organizations to
effectively and efficiently track key DQ metrics and determine the
cost of DQ deficiencies.

=93The ability to easily assess and measure the quality of your
company=92s data is paramount,=94 said Brendina Burger, Zenith Senior
Manager.

=93Zenith=92s unique DQ dashboard allows executives, data owners and data
stewards to monitor the health of their data at a glance.  With
Zenith=92s DQ dashboard, you can easily examine the effectiveness of
your data quality initiatives and clearly articulate the costs of poor
DQ.  The solution supports successful data quality governance and all
roles within the data quality management cycle.=94

The 2011 DQ conference boasts an impressive line-up of industry
leading and international speakers.  Zenith=92s Director, Timothy Moon,
will speak at the event, facilitating a panel discussion on Customer
Data Quality.  The panel will include representatives of Zenith
clients from the Department of Defence, MyState Ltd and Jetstar to
discuss their organizational DQ issues, and their approach to managing
them.

=93A lot of consultants have theoretical discussions about data
governance and how to solve data quality challenges,=94 said Moon.
=93What we want to do is move from theory to practice.  We want to use
real life experiences and examples to show conference attendees how
they can best address and resolve data quality issues.=94

Moon=92s panel discussion will cover DQ issues relating to single
customer view, data governance, data profiling, data lineage and
impact assessment.

The conference will focus on DQ across the whole organization,
including topics on enterprise data management, linking DQ to business
results, changing data, DQ communication, data frameworks and BI.

Zenith is a leading information management services company delivering
strategy and implementation services, including DQ, data migration,
data warehousing, BI, metadata management and data governance projects
across the public and private sectors throughout Australia.

-ENDS-

About Zenith
Zenith is a leading information management services company delivering
strategy and implementation services, including Data Quality (DQ),
data migration, data warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI), metadata
management and data governance projects across the public and private
sectors throughout Australia.

0
janpelletier
3/28/2011 11:19:55 AM
comp.databases.mysql 6887 articles. 8 followers. laredotornado (870) is leader. Post Follow

Re: Mofify data values of n's variables #2
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:59:59 -0300, marcio_m_r@hotmail.com <marcioestat@POP.COM.BR> wrote: Hey all, I have a dataset with a big number of variables that I have the same results YES/NO/MISSING and I am planning to modify the data value and put a format on them to get what I want. I could do this utilizing IF THEN, but they're a lot of variables. As I said my variables are character and I want to replace YES into 1, NO into 2 and MISSING into 3, then I could use some kind of format on these variables as 1 into YES, 2 into NO and 3 into NO RESPONSE. I made some research on PROC SQL ALT...

[ANN] rutema 0.3 Released
rutema version 0.3 has been released! This newest release adds a new tool to the Rutema arsenal, rutemah, plus an ActiveRecord reporter that will save test run results in a SQLite database. rutemah is at the moment (using Ruport :) ) capable of producing a report over all test runs for any named test or for all tests. Future releases will allow you to reproduce any report created with the rutemax reporters in addition to providing an overview of test results over time. ## DESCRIPTION: Rutema provides the basis for building tools that can manage the execution of tests as well as an e...

sharing complex data structures between threads in mod_perl2
Hi, All! I have two questions: strategic and technical. Technical one first: I need to share an array of objects (implemented as hashes, having references to other objects and hashes, sharing done after blessing) between all of the mod_perl2 threads. The structure can grow quite big - tenths of thousands of array elements. It can grow as system operates (not possible to construct at apache startup). Sharing array is OK, but inserting mixed structures of hash refs (sometimes blessed) afterward into it is problematic. I've written a small routine that attempts to do a deep copy of arbitrary...

Likert Scale data entry
I am using Access to organize data from a survey which uses a Likert scale to measure response- the scale is 3 points- "I agree", "I don't know" and "I disagree". The numerical value of each response (1, 2 or 3) varies- such that for some questions "I agree" is = to 3 points, and other times "I agree" is = to 1. I created an "answer key" table, such that each record is a question, and for the fields of "I agree", "I disagree" and "I don't know" I enter the appropriate numerical value. I also ha...

Zenith 425lnc problem
I've had a Zenith 425lnc 486 laptop I've been using for a while in a project, when I went to turn it on the other day the nothing came up.. checked the battery its OK and tried AC and joy... Took it apart to see if there was a memory battery that had gone bad, but unable to locate one . Any one experienced this same type of problem?? Thanks Jeff wa1wxl@arrl.net It does have a CMOS battery, but as far as I know the machine will power up even if it's dead. The battery is a real custom job, I think it was made by panasonic, but it's about 2" x 4" by 0.125", ...

package for manipulating cvs data?
Specifically, I would like to take some columns or other data and create a well-formed cvs string, including proper handling of embedded quotes, commas, etc. Is there a standard package that has this kind of functionality? Many TIA! Mark -- Mark Harrison Pixar Animation Studios On Mar 25, 1:21=A0am, m...@pixar.com wrote: > Specifically, I would like to take some columns or other data and > create a well-formed cvs string, including proper handling of > embedded quotes, commas, etc. > > Is there a standard package that has this kind of functionality? > ...

Meta data
What's the benefit to coding <meta name="author"...> and such? Thanks. Fast Eddie wrote: > What's the benefit to coding <meta name="author"...> and such? Some tools can recognise it. You can write your own tools that recognise it. Humans can read it. -- David Dorward <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/> <http://dorward.me.uk/> Home is where the ~/.bashrc is "Fast Eddie" <newsgroup@newsserver.com> wrote: > What's the benefit to coding <meta name="author"...> an...

Displaying floating point data in ACL Common Graphics
Hello, I am designing a graphical application in ACL for displaying spectral analysis data (for a related post see http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/5d1ded8824bc750b/46a585e0fb7a439b?lnk=gst&q=sdif#46a585e0fb7a439b). The data itself consists of (either) single- or double-floats, which, since drawing in ACL is pixel-based, I am forced to round to integers. I would like to find some way of avoiding this - I expect to have to round my values to some extent, but using pure integers for display compromises the integrity of the data too much. I have been assumi...

Reading traffic control dropped data in an application
When I issue a "tc -s class show dev eth0" command, I can see data being dropped. I would like to be able to access the number dropped in my application for a particular parent/leaf. How can I do this? Washington Ratso wrote: > When I issue a "tc -s class show dev eth0" command, I can see data > being dropped. I would like to be able to access the number dropped in > my application for a particular parent/leaf. How can I do this? Maybe you could ask on netdev@vger.kernel.org, someone there may be able to help. I don't know anything about it, but ...

Data Replication performance.
I'm seearching for information regarding database replication performance. We need to compare the performance of replication for SQL Server and Oracle and it is urgent! Anyone who can describe the performance bottlenecks for each database when performing replication, or can point me to a white paper or webpage. Hi Tobias please have a look at the following link, http://www.akadia.com/services/sqlsrv2ora.html#_Toc513865493 thanks Shehzad toby_one_canoby@hotmail.com (Tobias Johansson) wrote in message news:<a64d0b53.0410010417.386d1fb6@posting.google.com>... > I'm seearchi...

newbie #3
Hi , I am learning C language using gcc.My tutor has taught me about selection structures , loops , structures and file handling etc.Now my problem is i am not able to write any useful programs.I did only a four function calculator in C.but my friend who is learning VB.Net has done some useful programs(Windows). For example if i want to write a text editor i dont know the basics , how a text editor works!!Where can i learn some 'real world programming' ? Can any one help me or show the right path ? Or i should switch over to any other la...

US-TX-Austin: QA / Tester, Quality Assurance
US-TX-Austin: QA / Tester, Quality Assurance - 5 years, Testing applications sof (45340414411) ============================================================================================== Position: QA / Tester Reference: JGG00102 Location: Austin TX Duration: C-P Skills: Quality Assurance Testing applications software Testing Web applications Familar with .Net, Javascript, VB.Net, ASP.Net, HTML Prior experience implementing a QA function Manager or Lead experience Scope: Implem...

Template data type
Hi all, I have a data type to use that I can't modify its codes. E.g. This template data type is data_type. When I declare a variable of this data_type, I write as following: data_type(8, 2) x; // Declare a data_type variable Someone can confirm me that arguments in template data types must be defined at compile time, like (8,2 in this example)? Now I want to use variables for arguments, e.g: data_type(M, N) y; // Use variables to define data_type arguments In the second example, It doesn't work when compiling. In order to correct it, I can define constants M, N before: #def...

SN#19655 White Papers on the Brocade Data Center Fabric
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 122 Issue 2 2008-04-07 Article 19655 from section "Storage" Learn More About this Solution, Its Architecture and Adaptive Networking Three Sun White Papers on the Brocade Data Center Fabric have been published for readers interested in a general overview of the solution, a more detailed examination of its architecture, and its adaptive networking. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=19655 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in text or HTML. ...

Re: data transformation question #19
Hi smart guys, Thank you so much. I need all the pairs, so 11/231 needs to be included in the counting too. The first method Ya gave did include this and gave the same results as Chang's. Have a great weekend. Anna -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Ya Huang Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 1:52 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: data transformation question Chang, It seems to me that Anna only want the real unique pair. So I dedup the original data first to get rid of one 11/231. That's why we are different. I gu...

fstream data from file, with file periodically written with new data
Hi all, I have a file that is written on a periodic basis. For example, the number "1" with newline is written. 1 minute later, the number "2" with newline is written. Another minute later, the number "3" is written with newline, and so on and so on. The resulting file looks like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. .. .. if I create an ifstream object, what code can I write to sense that the file has changed with a new write, and subsequently, stream the new data to a literal in a C++ program. thanks for the help! rt usually for these types of application you need to op...

DFD's and Data Dictionary's
Anyone have any info on DFD's and data dictionary's sharonjreid@v21.me.uk (Sharonj) wrote in message news:<7c72d426.0311131121.1a5fb67f@posting.google.com>... > Anyone have any info on DFD's and data dictionary's Yes. 8^) ...

US-NJ: Chester-Sr. VB.net Developer/Architect #3
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Sr. VB.net Developer/Architect Job Location: NJ: Chester Pay Rate: 85K Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-08 Company Name: Shain Associates Contact: John Santiago Phone: 732-248-8222 Fax: ...

Curated Data : Issues with FiniteGroupData
It seems that FiniteGroupData is rather incomplete. For example the MultiplicationTable of many indexed groups is missing Table[FiniteGroupData[{"SymmetricGroup", n}, "MultiplicationTable"], {n, 1, 5}] gives NotAvailable or missing information. Same problem with CyclicGroup, ect. Am I doing something wrong, or are there really big holes in this data (at the moment)? ...

modpglogger
Update of /cvsroot/modpglogger/. In directory pgfoundry.org:/tmp/cvs-serv79894 Log Message: Initial Upload Status: Vendor Tag: HEAD Release Tags: MAIN N ./Makefile N ./pglogger.c N ./pglogger.h N ./mod_pglogger.c N ./pglogger.sql N ./debian/dirs N ./debian/docs N ./debian/control N ./debian/500mod_pglogger.info N ./debian/prerm N ./debian/rules N ./debian/changelog N ./debian/postinst N ./debian/README.Debian N ./debian/postrm N ./debian/copyright No conflicts created by this import ---------------------------(end of broadcast)-------------------------...

Zenith Z-19 Terminal
Hello, All. I have an example of the subject terminal that was damaged in a move. Anyone know where I can obtain a case? Thanks much, Ernst Land, Jr. Ernst Land, Jr. wrote: > > Hello, All. I have an example of the subject terminal that was > damaged in a move. Anyone know where I can obtain a case? > > Thanks much, > > Ernst Land, Jr. Yes; I have several. Which parts of the case do you need? Contact me directly via email. -- Lee A. Hart Ring the bells that still can ring 814 8th Ave. N. Forget your perfect offering Sartell, MN 56377 US...

Zenith Desktop Computer
Zenith Desktop 203K-XII is Intel Hyper Threading (HT) CPU based Configuration, 1MB Cache Intel 945 Original Motherboard, 800 MHz FSB 1GB DDR2-533 DRAM, 80GB HDD (SATA II), Onboard 10/100 LAN, Minitower Premium Cabinet, SB Logitech Optical Mouse more feature... please visit...http://www.homeshop18.com/hs18shop/faces/tiles/ product.jsp? productID=17561&catalogueID=2&categoryID=909&parentCategoryID=&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=&k1=&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12= In article <f7805e74-51c4-4ac1-bced-5d635f228121@e...

edit class and EIP inconsistancy #3
Hello All, Has any body dealed with this problem? I have in my application fields in a form for entering time and date and I use edit-in-place (EIP) for the same purpose. The problem is that the results differ in both cases. When entering time in a normal field then empty field is stored as 0, a value of "00:00" is stored as 1 and all the rest accordingly. When EIP is used then both empty field and value of "00:00" are stored as 0. Does any one know why these behave differently and a way to make them behave the same? TIA! Ivo Ivanov Modest Automatisering B.V. Holland ...

python scripts solution for euler projects
Got a web site setup for solving euler problems in python, perl, ruby and javascript. Feel free to give me any feedback, thanks. On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:59:40 -0800, scripts examples wrote: > Got a web site setup for solving euler problems in python, perl, > ruby and javascript. > > Feel free to give me any feedback, thanks. Failing to give a link to the site is a pretty fundamental failure -- Please take note: On Feb 29, 4:21=A0am, alister <alister.w...@ntlworld.com> wrote: > On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:59:40 -0800, scripts examples wrote: > > Got a we...

Re: data transformation question #11
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:58:39 -0400, Cui, Anna <CUIS@RPI.EDU> wrote: >Hi all, > >I am stuck with this problem and don't think my knowledge is enough to >solve it. > >I have a dataset with two variables X and Y. Y can take a list of about >300 values (the list is known), and different Xs can have the same value >of Y. Yet the example does not show that. Instead the Y values are unique. An example should be fully general. If it isn't, the solution may be limited to the special case. >I need to calculate 2 things: > >1. The number of times when a p...