[Oracle 9i Personal Edition] Start oracle database...

Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98
machine.
I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of
a database during installation procedure.

I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a
database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide":
1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the
$oracle_home directory
The password I've choosed is "secret".
2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with
the name init$db_name.ora
3. I connect with the command sqlplus as user "sys/secret as SYSDBA"
to launch the command "create database"

                                    B U T

at this point when i insert a usr/pwd (i have tryed with
sys/change_on_install as sysdba, system/manager, sys/secret,
scott/tiger, all...) in Windows98 appears a dialog box (the same
obtained clicking on the menu voice "Start Oracle database") that ask
for a password: not a username/password, only a password. I've
inserted the same passed to the orapwd command and all known password
but it say that it's incorrect.

After this I've disinstalled all and reinstalled responding "yes" when
Universal Installer ask to install a database. In this way all run
correctly.

Probably in Windows98 u have to permit the installation of a db to use
oracle.
Probably the installation of personal edition on a win98 system has
some mistakes.
Probably the administration guide doesn't give correct procedure for
win98.
Certainly, it isn't simple

Thanks for help
Bye
0
robysimoni
12/20/2003 1:24:19 PM
comp.databases.oracle.misc 8436 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

"robysimoni_N-O-S-P-A-M@inwind.it" <robysimoni@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98
> machine.
> I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of
> a database during installation procedure.
>
> I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a
> database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide":
> 1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the
> $oracle_home directory
> The password I've choosed is "secret".
> 2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with
> the name init$db_name.ora
> 3. I connect with the command sqlplus as user "sys/secret as SYSDBA"
> to launch the command "create database"
>
>                                     B U T
>
> at this point when i insert a usr/pwd (i have tryed with
> sys/change_on_install as sysdba, system/manager, sys/secret,
> scott/tiger, all...) in Windows98 appears a dialog box (the same
> obtained clicking on the menu voice "Start Oracle database") that ask
> for a password: not a username/password, only a password. I've
> inserted the same passed to the orapwd command and all known password
> but it say that it's incorrect.
>
> After this I've disinstalled all and reinstalled responding "yes" when
> Universal Installer ask to install a database. In this way all run
> correctly.
>
> Probably in Windows98 u have to permit the installation of a db to use
> oracle.
> Probably the installation of personal edition on a win98 system has
> some mistakes.
> Probably the administration guide doesn't give correct procedure for
> win98.
> Certainly, it isn't simple
>
> Thanks for help
> Bye

certinaly it isnt supported on Win 98
certinaly you dont really know what you are doing

0
DJ
12/20/2003 2:30:59 PM
DJ wrote:

> "robysimoni_N-O-S-P-A-M@inwind.it" <robysimoni@inwind.it> wrote in message
>
>>Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98
>>machine.
>>I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of
>>a database during installation procedure.
>>
>>I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a
>>database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide":
>>1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the
>>$oracle_home directory
>>The password I've choosed is "secret".
>>2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with
>>the name init$db_name.ora
>>3. I connect with the command sqlplus as user "sys/secret as SYSDBA"
>>to launch the command "create database"
>>
>>                                    B U T
>>
>>at this point when i insert a usr/pwd (i have tryed with
>>sys/change_on_install as sysdba, system/manager, sys/secret,
>>scott/tiger, all...) in Windows98 appears a dialog box (the same
>>obtained clicking on the menu voice "Start Oracle database") that ask
>>for a password: not a username/password, only a password. I've
>>inserted the same passed to the orapwd command and all known password
>>but it say that it's incorrect.
>>
>>After this I've disinstalled all and reinstalled responding "yes" when
>>Universal Installer ask to install a database. In this way all run
>>correctly.
>>
>>Probably in Windows98 u have to permit the installation of a db to use
>>oracle.
>>Probably the installation of personal edition on a win98 system has
>>some mistakes.
>>Probably the administration guide doesn't give correct procedure for
>>win98.
>>Certainly, it isn't simple
>>
>>Thanks for help
>>Bye
>

> certinaly it isnt supported on Win 98
> certinaly you dont really know what you are doing

As if that helps. And there IS a supported version.

Few points wrong here (maybe typographic errors):
- password file goes into %ORACLE_HOME%\database
- ini file (pfile) doesn't matter, although the default is
   the same %ORACLE_HOME%\database
- create database should be preceded by:
   startup nomount pfile=<the location where you stored yours>.
   The preferred place is an admin directory, which the
   installer would create under %ORACLE_HOME%\

Your spfile would be stored in %ORACLE_HOME%\database
(as part of the post create steps by OraInst).

Next time, just recreate the orapwd file. Don't, if
you have created users with DBA privileges (which
you shouldn't, but that's another thread)!
--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Frank van Bortel

0
Frank
12/20/2003 3:12:38 PM
"Frank" <fbortel@nescape.net> wrote in message
> DJ wrote:
>
> > "robysimoni_N-O-S-P-A-M@inwind.it" <robysimoni@inwind.it> wrote in
message

> >>Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98
> >>machine.
>
> Few points wrong here (maybe typographic errors):
> - password file goes into %ORACLE_HOME%\database
> - ini file (pfile) doesn't matter, although the default is
>    the same %ORACLE_HOME%\database
> - create database should be preceded by:
>    startup nomount pfile=<the location where you stored yours>.
>    The preferred place is an admin directory, which the
>    installer would create under %ORACLE_HOME%\
>
> Your spfile would be stored in %ORACLE_HOME%\database
> (as part of the post create steps by OraInst).
>
> Next time, just recreate the orapwd file. Don't, if
> you have created users with DBA privileges (which
> you shouldn't, but that's another thread)!

Thanks for the help
I think I'll try to examine what DBCA does when it create the first
database. Where it put pwd & init files, etc... with this info & admin guide
probably i'll find where i make mistakes

Thanks
bye

0
robysimoni
12/20/2003 3:49:02 PM
robysimoni wrote:

> "Frank" <fbortel@nescape.net> wrote in message
>
>>DJ wrote:
>>

>>>"robysimoni_N-O-S-P-A-M@inwind.it" <robysimoni@inwind.it> wrote in
>
> message

>>Few points wrong here (maybe typographic errors):
>>- password file goes into %ORACLE_HOME%\database
>>- ini file (pfile) doesn't matter, although the default is
>>   the same %ORACLE_HOME%\database
>>- create database should be preceded by:
>>   startup nomount pfile=<the location where you stored yours>.
>>   The preferred place is an admin directory, which the
>>   installer would create under %ORACLE_HOME%\
>>
>>Your spfile would be stored in %ORACLE_HOME%\database
>>(as part of the post create steps by OraInst).
>>
>>Next time, just recreate the orapwd file. Don't, if
>>you have created users with DBA privileges (which
>>you shouldn't, but that's another thread)!
>

> Thanks for the help
> I think I'll try to examine what DBCA does when it create the first
> database. Where it put pwd & init files, etc... with this info & admin guide
> probably i'll find where i make mistakes
>
> Thanks
> bye

Welcome.
Beware, that DBCA creates the passwordfile in background - if it's
still there, the create database statment will fail.
--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Frank van Bortel

0
Frank

Free Ebook Oracle Database & Oracle 9i
Free Ebook Oracle Database Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book http://www.downloadfreepdf.com On Mar 24, 6:53 am, "steveo" <selectcm...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Free Ebook Oracle Database > > Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book > > http://www.downloadfreepdf.com It's all free over at http://tahiti.oracle.com also ...

US-VA: McLean-Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - RAC
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - RAC - Oracle Job Location: VA: McLean Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2010-11-19 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: ...

US-DC: Washington-Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Oracle DBA - Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle 11g... Job Location: DC: Washington Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2010-11-19 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Pho...

is OCI API for accessing Oracle database, and Oracle RAC (database cluster) same or different?
Hi, My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my application? Thanks in advance, Ramakrishna. On 14 Jun 2006 23:41:29 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. >Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of >configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or >different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking >the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my >application? > >Thanks in advance, >Ramakrishna. It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > > It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. > > -- > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi Sybrand, Thanks for giving reply on this. Can you please elaborate your response. Is Instance parameters mean Global Database Name, user name and password? Thanks, Ramakrishna. On 15 Jun 2006 01:37:28 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: > >Sybrand Bakker wrote...

Rename Oracle Database in Oracle 9i ?, Has anyone tried to do that so far
Hello Everyone, I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. Oracle 9i uses schema instead of the oracle SID names. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks, Sanjoy rath. "Sanjoy Rath" <sanjoy_rath@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d2a7db61.0404090738.6a3aff5a@posting.google.com... > Hello Everyone, > > I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. > Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. > > Oracle 9i uses schema inst...

Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)
Dear Sir, We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail. Kishan Thakker kishanthakker@gmail.com wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are > on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out > the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 > live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is > inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update > rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How > to ensure that these select/update does not fail. > > Kishan Thakker How much data? Which version of 9i? Which version of 8? How much downtime is possible? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

Why the size of Oracle 10g database is much smaller than Oracle 9i?
Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less disk spaces. Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g users? Please advise. Thanks!! "Matt" <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba8a039e.0411141912.71c7d598@posting.google.com... > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3...

tranfer or copy a database from a book/website to Oracle 9i Personal edition
Hello Oracle Experts: I wanted to practice my sql and pl/sql oracle 9i personal edition and I bought a book published by phptr. The book tells me that I need to download the their databse file and copy/transfer to my machine's database server, then i can use books example and practice test etc.. Gees, I wonder how to copy to my oracle database so that i can access that databse to my oracle 9i server's persional edition sql commands? Please guide me? I also wonder how do I know my oracle 9i database has installed all necessary database from the oracle website (using disk1, disk2 dis...

Unable to connect to Oracle 9i database via Oracle 6i Developer
I've successfully installed Oracle 9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 and Oracle Forms Developer and Forms Server 6i (Patch 2) on a stand-alone PC running on Windows XP Pro but cannot connect to my Oracle databases via Developer's various functions -- Graphics Builder, Query Builder, Schema Builder, Procedure Builder, and Translation Builder. As you know, these functions want to connect to a database but I get this error at the Connect screen: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name As info, the user name and password are fine for both Oracle 9i and Developer. Oracle 9i works fine. I can connect to my databases (Demo and OpsData) with no problem in 9i's SQLPlus window. It's the connections via Developer that's the problem. (In case you need to know, Oracle 9i reside in the C:\Oracle\ora92 directory with ora92 as the HOME. Developer 6i resides in the C:\Oracle\ora9i directory with ora9i as its HOME.) The TNSNAMES.ORA file for Oracle 9i reads as follows: # TNSNAMES.ORA Network Configuration File: C:\oracle\ora92\network\admin\tnsnames.ora # Generated by Oracle configuration tools. OPSDATA = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERVICE_NAME = OpsData.jgyk801) ) ) INST1_HTTP = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CON...

Oracle 10g OCI based application talking to an Oracle 9i database
Hi all, Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our application is ma...

Using Oracle 8.1.7 OCI JDBC Driver WIth Oracle 9i Database
Has anyone had any problems using the 8.1.7 OCI JDBC driver with a 9i database? Oracle states they are compatible at the following URL: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_faq.htm#_1_ "Matt" <mdavey4@csc.com> wrote in message news:f2892d3a.0307241304.6295d05c@posting.google.com... > Has anyone had any problems using the 8.1.7 OCI JDBC driver with a 9i database? > > Oracle states they are compatible at the following URL: > http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_faq.htm#_1_ Any reason not to trust that statement? If ...

differences between Oracle 9i/Oracle 10g/Enterprise Edition/Standard Edition
Hi! I'm looking for a list about feature-differences, hardware-requirements and prices. Where can I find this type of overview? Greetings Bj�rn On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:27:07 +0200, bdj interested us by writing: > Hi! > I'm looking for a list about feature-differences, hardware-requirements and > prices. > Where can I find this type of overview? > Greetings > Bj�rn From the documentation at http://docs.oracle.com The 'Reference' manual in each version discusses capabilities and limits. The 'Mew Features' discusses differenc...

Can you import an Oracle 10G database into a 9I database
Good afternoon, I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? Thanks, Chris Boerman cboerman@comcast.net schreef: > Good afternoon, > > I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into > an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? > > Thanks, > Chris Boerman > Of course. It's called downgrading. Or, if you do not want to downgrade, only if you're: 1) skillful 2) lucky You must be lucky, or I would not be answering this. Ever read the "New Features si...

help searching for oracles and Oracles and ORACLES
Hello Mark D Powell, Robert Klemme, Michael O'Shea, David FitzJarrell and thank you for your help before. I have a table called "table2" that has the following in it id1 Description 1 oracle oracle oracle oracle 2 oracle school oracle school school school 6 the school the party the oracle How can I get SQL to get rows with Oracle or oracle (first letter is upcase) or ORACLE My SQL is select * from table2 where description like '%oracle%' or description like '%Oracle' or description like '%ORACLE%' In access '%oracle%' works in upcase or lower case but in Oracle I have to keep testing for all cases. The word might be oRaCLe but I don't want to write them all. How can I do this Thank you Jon Hi Jon, I would suggest the following: select * from table2 where instr(lower(description),'oracle') > 0; lower will make all the characters in the description field lowercase so you only need to test for lower case characters. instr will return > 0 if it finds any occurance of the word 'oracle' Hope this helps, C On Feb 18, 3:44=A0pm, jharbo...@googlemail.com wrote: > Hello Mark D Powell, Robert Klemme, Michael O'Shea, David FitzJarrell > and thank you for your help before. > > I have a table called "table2" that has the following in it > > id1 =A0 =A0 =A0Description > =A01 =A0 =A0...

Oracle 10g
Hi! I would like to find an application which allows me to read data from a database (object-relational database schema), display it visually, make it editable and offer me the opportunity to write changed data to the database. Does anyone have experience with Visio or some other tool? Timo Toad is a good choice. Try google. You'll find it. Umberto "timoomit" <timo.flad@octocon.de> wrote in message news:1146045907.917129.126700@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... : Hi! : : I would like to find an application which allows me to read data from a : database (object-relational database schema), display it visually, make : it editable and offer me the opportunity to write changed data to the : database. : : Does anyone have experience with Visio or some other tool? : : Timo : Application Express (Formerly HTML-DB) Comes with the database. [++ mcs] How about SQL Developer, available for free from Technet (http://technet.oracle.com). HTH, Brian -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland oracle_dba@nospam.peasland.net http://www.peasland.net Remove the "nospam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" - Unknown "Brian Peasland" <oracle_dba@nospam.peasland.net> wrote in message news:IyBzLn.6B9@igsrsparc2.er.usgs.gov... : How about S...

Using Oracle 8 binaries with an Oracle 9 database
Are there any known issues using Oracle 8 binaries with an Oracle 9 database? don't, bad idea. Jim "steveH" <sjharri@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:324e5dec.0311031243.6b07a00d@posting.google.com... > Are there any known issues using Oracle 8 binaries with an Oracle 9 database? ...

Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?
I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g which seems to contain the tools needed for this. But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just development tools... Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not found the right option in developer suite? If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can use the developer license for the work I need to do. Thanks for any help, John Burton "John Burton" <john.burton@jbmail.com> wrote in message news:chpd22$hh6@odbk17.prod.google.com... | I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g | which seems to contain the tools needed for this. | | But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just | development tools... | | Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not | found the right option in developer suite? | | If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can | use the developer license for the work I need to do. | Thanks for any help, | John Burton | yes, the database is separate you can download it from OTN should not cause a problem installing it after installing the tools, but perhaps someone else can comment on that fyi: use c.d.o.tools for developer questions use c.d.o.server for database questions ++ mcs John Burton wrote: > I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g...

Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases
I am proud to be able to tell that finally my book "Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases" is released. The book tries to fill the gap between the oracle manuals and the real world by providing real explanations and examples. see <http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-oracle-scheduler-in-oracle-11g- databases> for a detailed description of the book. Ronald. ...

Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases
I am proud to be able to tell that finally my book "Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases" is released. The book tries to fill the gap between the oracle manuals and the real world by providing real explanations and examples. see <http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-oracle-scheduler-in-oracle-11g- databases> for a detailed description of the book. Ronald. ...

Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g
Hai ALL, I'm Karthick T.S. Oracle Corp. Already said Oracle 9i is a Unbreakable and Complete feature of Internet, then why Oracle Corp. Develop Oracle 10g? Regards Karthick T.S. "T.S. Karthick" <tskarthick@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114431653.917702.172310@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hai ALL, > > I'm Karthick T.S. Oracle Corp. Already said Oracle 9i is a Unbreakable > and Complete feature of Internet, then why Oracle Corp. Develop Oracle > 10g? > > Regards > Karthick T.S. > Seems to me they are bored and made it breakable aga...

Oracle Developer with Oracle 9i
I have two questions: 1. Does Oracle9i IDS runs with Oracle9i Personal Edition? if so my second question: 2. On my workstation (Win2k P4 with 512MB RAM) i have first installed Oracle9i db (Personal Edition) in oracle_home OraHome92. Thereafter i installed Oracle9iDS Release 2 in a separate oracle home IDSHome. When installing Oracle products i have put IIS in disabled mode. Now when i launch from the menu: Oracle9i Developer Suite -> Reports Developer -> Reports Builder the Oracle9i Reports Developer splash screen launches but remains there without getting the applicat...

Oracle database not starting
When i restart my windows 2000 server with oracle 9 the database do not get startede anymore. I must log in and run the startup command to get the database going. Why? Up til last week everything was ok. Det database service is set to autostart and every thing looks ok when i looks at the service. kjellern99@yahoo.no wrote: > When i restart my windows 2000 server with oracle 9 the database do not > get startede anymore. I must log in and run the startup command to get > the database going. Why? Up til last week everything was ok. Det > database service is set to autostart and eve...

Web resources about - [Oracle 9i Personal Edition] Start oracle database... - comp.databases.oracle.misc

Personal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Personal (company) , a Washington, D.C.-based tech startup Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional ...

Personal Branding Blog - Dan Schawbel
The Personal Branding Blog offers branding and career advice from Dan Schawbel and his team of experts.

A personal story of child sexual abuse
Memories of abuse can be suppressed, writes Michael Short

Pope's criticism of Donald Trump as 'not Christian' is not personal, Vatican says
The Vatican tamps down a firestorm ignited by Pope Francis' comments assailing Donald Trump's views on US immigration as not Christian.

Store your personal data in a HAT to keep it safe
... is working on £1.2 million HAT (Hub-of-all-things) research project to develop a platform technology where individuals can keep all their personal ...

Vatican Clarifies Pope’s Trump Comment: Not ‘a Personal Attack’
Vatican Clarifies Pope's Trump Comment: Not 'a Personal Attack'

Why Kanye West probably isn't $53 million in 'personal debt' — and what he has to say about it
... world to know my struggle… — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 16, 2016 Contrary to West's original statement that he's $53 million in "personal ...

IRS: Email, Text Scams Targeting Taxpayers’ Personal Info Up 400% This Year
It’s tax season, which means it’s the prime time for scammers to crawl out from underneath their scammy rocks and try to nab taxpayers’ personal ...

Vatican says the pope’s words weren’t a personal attack on Trump
The pope and Donald Trump walked back their comments, with the Vatican saying the pope wasn't attacking Trump, and the GOP contender saying he ...

Longtime Clinton Aide Also Used Personal Email Address At State Department
Longtime Clinton Aide Also Used Personal Email Address At State Department