Congratulations! You've managed to make a worldwide spectacle of
1. You've spammed a group. So, you are a spammer. At best, you are a
clueless moron who doesn't even know to read a group before posting,
nor respect the groups charter. At worst, you've done this on purpose.
In either case, you _must_ apologize and cancel your post.
2. You don't seem to have a clue that "recovery" is a concept with
specific meaning to this group, different than what you are talking
3. You don't seem to have a clue that the type of recovery you are
talking about can screw up an Oracle database even if it works.
4. C may be an excellent language for writing operating systems. It
is a lousy language for writing applications. It may be very bad for
5. You look stupid saying you wrote the first book with that title.
6. Poor English doesn't make you look very professional, either.
7. Anybody can get a .biz domain from neulevel, and since everyone
knows that and can look up your information through whois, you look
like a one-man organization trying to look like a real business. Not
that there's anything wrong with that, and if it is the case, you've
done a good job. Where you are screwing up is in the marketing. That
is a very different skill set than sector hacking.
8. You appear to be Windows-centric, which some may consider childish.
Raw files also has a specific meaning to this group, nothing like what
you appear to be espousing.
So, what did you hope to accomplish here? Have you learned anything?
@home.com is bogus.