f



How to make $100,000 in 20-90 days

HOW TO MAKE 100000 DOLLARS IN 20 -90 DAYS!=20
Send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You =
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and p=
ost the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after=
 thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about tryin=
g it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?=
" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I s=
tarted getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soo=
n, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00=
.. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In th=
e third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my f=
ourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still c=
oming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent mo=
re than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most impor=
tantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NO=
W, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you t=
hat if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more m=
oney than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read=
 this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the s=
imple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And yo=
ur investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off=
; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really =
works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receiv=
e extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, an=
d $50,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains su=
ccessful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please c=
ontinue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now=
 become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is n=
ot solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developin=
g Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for qua=
lity lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to =
the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included =
in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate =
pieces of paper and write down your name and address followed by the words =
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" on each of them. Now get 6 US $1.00 bi=
lls and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not=
 be visible through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one pap=
er in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed e=
nvelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name an=
d address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS=
 IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are p=
aying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried=
 about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post =
Office (1- 800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail t=
he 6 envelopes to the following addresses:  1.) Kyle P. 1325 Tonti St. LaSa=
lle, IL.USA 61301    2.) Rucci 418 Wilcox Street Carnegie, Pa. 15106  3.) C=
ody Neely, P.O. box 472, Sylvania Ga. USA  30467  5.) Sarah Mccully, 8818 w=
 88th st overland park, ks, USA 66212 6.) Kristie C. P.O. Box 3034 Kalispel=
l MT 59903 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, mo=
ve the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name =
as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to ke=
ep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended ar=
ticle to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups=
) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you =
make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly=
 legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the P=
ostal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever y=
ou need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this p=
rogram remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the parti=
cipants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this =
way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that =
so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to reta=
in every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy an=
d keeps the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providi=
ng a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark pa=
per to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and t=
he directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their =
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move=
 up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position y=
ou will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity fo=
r only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it =
now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS --=
--- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------- Step 1) You do not need to re-t=
ype this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at th=
e beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this docum=
ent, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter=
 into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and places=
 your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'pas=
te'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add =
your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. I=
f you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll away, after yo=
u get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **R=
EMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT=
: YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving m=
oney from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P=
..O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.  To find newsgrou=
ps type in a topic and newsgroup list into google and you should be able to=
 find some.  If you put the newsgroup into the search engine it will pull i=
t up and likely it will say google groups if it is free to post.  Google le=
ts you post about 15 posts and then you have to wait for a little while, an=
 hour is usually good.  You may have to post less adds more frequently. Can=
 also post to facebook groups, youtube, craigslist (don't post more than on=
e or two a day or you will be flagged).  Unless you are part of the group a=
lready you cannot post to moderated groups.=20
0
Kristina
3/21/2015 1:01:01 AM
comp.databases.oracle.misc 8436 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

1 Replies
381 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 22

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:30:33 PM UTC-6, Kristina C. wrote:
> HOW TO MAKE 100000 DOLLARS IN 20 -90 DAYS!=20

Really????  I can steal THAT MUCH from unsuspecting people too stupid to re=
alize this is a scam?????  Wow!!!!!!!

> Send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article.=20

It has to be THOSE 6???  It can't be 6 random people I pick out of a phone =
book???  I don't KNOW those people, I feel weird sending money to strangers=
 because I don't know that they wont' spend it on drugs, or whiskey or sex.

> You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6,=
 and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.=20

I get it now, I screw the last person on the current list so I can join the=
 scam and spamfest.  That sounds so ... so ... so ... unethical, demanding =
money from unknown people just because I want to be a lazy thief.

>No catch, that was it.=20

Certainly there's a catch; you have to find people STUPID enough to follow =
those instructions and send cash to people for no reason.  How idiotic can =
you be?

>So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought ab=
out trying it.=20

Nice try, but you didn't think LONG enough on this.  It's wrong on so many =
levels and stupid on so many more.  Putting your financial well-being in th=
e hands of idiots isn't a good plan, period.  You should have thought harde=
r.  Oh, wait, you probably taxed the limits of your cognitive powers to get=
 this far.

>I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" The=
n I invested the measly $6.00.=20

This isn't investment, it's folly.  That you can't see that makes you more =
of a moron than I originally thought.

>Well GUESS WHAT!?

I don't need to guess, you're a lazy, unscrupulous moron.

>... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!=20

So am I, really, because there aren't THAT many idiots in the world.  I can=
 only expect that you're lying to get people to try this nonsense because Y=
OUR name is on the list.

>I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.=20

Most likely it kept rolling off the printing press you have at your residen=
ce, or you were EXTREMELY lucky in finding the lowest of the low on the MOR=
ON scale.

>In my first week, I made about $25.00.=20

I see now why you think this is such a great 'program', you can't perform s=
imple addition or count past 10.
 =20
>By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!=20

You 'made'?????  Seriously, you were given money by idiots even dumber than=
 yourself.  They lost out, and so will you with this nonsense.  I still dou=
bt the number you claim, unless you're using Monopoly money.

>In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.=20

Yes, this pile of excrement is getting deeper and deeper.  You should stop =
shoveling while you can still climb out of the hole you're digging.

>This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00=
 and it's still coming in rapidly.=20

"Cash is falling from the sky!"  Probably from an airline crash involving i=
nternational bank transfers.  This scam IS too good to be true so it can't =
be.
True, that is.

>It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on t=
he lottery!!=20

Yet the lottery is legal and has calculated odds you're too ignorant to und=
erstand.  You'll more likely be hit by a bus driven by a drunken moose than=
 win the lottery.  And this scam is nothing more than a shady way to bilk t=
he few unsuspecting idiots that play your game out of money.  Your numbers =
cannot be real; they are nothing more than fodder for the scam.

>Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works...=20

It 'works' because you're lucky enough to find morons to play.

>Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the i=
nformation off of it as you need it.=20

There is NO 'information' here, it's all BS.  You are not smart enough to d=
o honest work so you try this over and over and over in hopes of finding st=
upid, desperate and gullible people.

>I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will sta=
rt making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!=
=20

And stupid, and unethical.

>Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download =
it.)

I have, thus my responses.

>Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!=20

"Just like toilet paper off a roll!!!"

>It's easy. It's legal.=20

And unethical and lazy.  Stop putting lipstick on this pig.  You only get a=
 pig covered in lipstick.

>And your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)=20

"Investment."  There's NO investment here, it's simply primer for the ignor=
amus pump you're trying to start.  The well you're 'working' isn't that dee=
p, Clyde.

>IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; a=
nd it is 99% no risk - it really works!=20

If you don't find people more stupid than you then all you've lost is 6 buc=
ks plus postage.  And your moral code.

>If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extr=
aordinary dividends.=20

Order now and get THREE bamboo steamer baskets PLUS a year's supply of yak =
hips at NO EXTRA COST.

>PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00 or more can b=
e yours in 20 to 60 days.=20

Funny, you said 20-90 days in the subject, so which is it?  Oh, that's righ=
t, when you LIE you make mistakes like that.

>This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of th=
e participants.

There is NO honesty and integrity of the participants, they are all lying, =
greedy, selfish idiots so afraid of actual work they'll try anything to get=
 money.

>Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.=20

And lose my moral compass?  Never.

>You will now become part of the Mail Order business.=20

The only 'business' here is the 'business' you're dishing out with these in=
structions and claims of easy wealth.  That you can think this honorable is=
 laughable, at best.  And despicable, at worst.

>In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service.=
=20

SPAM isn't a service.  Period.

>You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.=20

Bull hockey, you're in the 'business' of trying to line your own pockets wi=
th someone else's money by hoping they're too stupid to realize the truth.

>Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.=20

Certainly they are and those same companies are the companies most people A=
VOID because of such lists.  Face it, you're a thief, nothing more.

>However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income =
which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that lis=
t.

And you think people are going to WILLINGLY join these long lists of SPAM f=
odder just because some IDIOT decides to send them a buck???  You're delude=
d.

>Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of pap=
er and write down your name and address followed by the words "PLEASE ADD M=
E TO YOUR MAILING LIST" on each of them.

You provide no GOOD reason for doing this.

>Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of pape=
r so the bill will not be visible through the envelope (to prevent thievery=
).=20

Yet YOU are a thief, taking MONEY from strangers.  I fail to see the differ=
ence.

>Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should=
 now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above =
phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is crea=
ting a service.=20

What you are doing is STUPID.

>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you =
are paying for it!=20

I know of NO private citizens compiling their own personal mailing lists so=
 this is  NOT a 'service'.  You can go on and keep deluding  yourself that =
it is, if that makes your unethical behavior acceptable to you.

>Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the le=
gal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1- 80=
0-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.=20

Which doesn't make it ethical or right.  And if you didn't speak to the Leg=
al arm of the US Postal service I would very seriously doubt the veracity o=
f the statements of legality made by Postal service employees.

>Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: =20

I removed the addresses (for what good it does0.

>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the oth=
er names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number =
6 on the list.

From what I've read you're not #6, you're more like #2.

>STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close=
 to original as possible.=20

We wouldn't want any of this glorious prose disturbed, would we?

>Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there =
are close to 24,000 groups)=20

Ahh, and now you SPAM newsgroups simply because you're greedy, lazy, rude a=
nd stupid.  How thoughtful of you.

>All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you m=
ake!

Actually the more you post the more people in newsgroups you irritate.  SPA=
M is NEVER welcome in newsgroups.  You and your ilk do the 'hit and run' po=
sting that never takes you back to the scenes of your crimes so  you don't =
get to see the ire you generate.

>You won't get very much unless you post like crazy.=20

Yes, the more people you PISS OFF the better, right?

>This is perfectly legal!=20

And perfectly stupid.

>If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal l=
ottery laws.=20

This is NOT a lottery, it's a SCAM disguised as SPAM.  Period.

>Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you =
can use it again, and again.=20

Yes, hit up the same people over and over again hoping that they won't come=
 to their senses and realize what a load of cow dung this is.

>PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honest=
y and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the =
directions.=20

Again, there is NO honesty and integrity in this nonsense.  Simply because =
you like to tell yourself that there is doesn't make it so.

>Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue an=
d the money that so many others have received will come your way.=20

People aren't 'of integrity', they HAVE integrity, and those that have it w=
on't give in to this ludicrous example of stupidity and greed.  It's the un=
scrupulous people lacking integrity who keep this nonsense going.  And ther=
e is not a limitless supply of morons in the world, contrary to what you li=
ke to believe.


>NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on=
 a computer or hard copy and keeps the notes people send you.=20

Good idea, so when the Feds come after you with fraud charges they have all=
 of the evidence they need to get a conviction.  That's the smarted thing y=
ou've said in this epistle.

>This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a=
 good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail the=
ft.)

Sorry, no, it does NOT verify any semblance of a service.  But it is excell=
ent evidence proving fraud.

>So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six =
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with=
 one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that whe=
n your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of doll=
ars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the fi=
rst six people listed above)=20

Call today and earn DOUBLE PRISON TIME for fraud and conspiracy to commit f=
raud.  What a deal, what a steal!

>Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

Again, there IS no business here other than the 'business' you're trying to=
 give people that this will make them rich.

> ---DIRECTIONS -----=20

Have been removed because there is ENOUGH SPAM in newsgroups already.  Stop=
 being an idiot and get a real job, an honest job that doesn't SCAM the uns=
uspecting and gullible.
0
ddf
3/24/2015 2:30:52 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Web resources about - How to make $100,000 in 20-90 days - comp.databases.oracle.misc

Resources last updated: 1/25/2016 8:57:04 PM