Hi all,
I have a client/server application that work on the client with oracle 8i
client connected to
oracle 8i server, Im going to upgrade the server to oracle 9i (or oracle10g)
, and
I wonder if the client will work fine without upgrade version.

Thanks

-1
Angel
6/23/2005 3:58:01 PM
comp.databases.oracle.misc 8436 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Angel R. wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a client/server application that work on the client with oracle 8i
> client connected to
> oracle 8i server, Im going to upgrade the server to oracle 9i (or oracle10g)
> , and
> I wonder if the client will work fine without upgrade version.
>
> Thanks

If you have access to the metalink then check the connect matrix at
http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=207303.1

Regards
/Rauf

-1