its a javascript problem

I'll really appreciate if some could help me on a javascript issue

I want to check a form text-box that wheather its an array of
form-fields with same name or its a single

though i think i m asking in wrong room but i know there must b some
one who can help me

0
uday
4/4/2006 12:58:15 PM
comp.databases.oracle.misc 8436 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

uday wrote:
> I'll really appreciate if some could help me on a javascript issue
>
> I want to check a form text-box that wheather its an array of
> form-fields with same name or its a single
>
> though i think i m asking in wrong room but i know there must b some
> one who can help me

And JavaScript relates to Oracle and Forms in what way?
--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org

Problem with Oracle XML database
Would it be possible for someone to execute the script below and confirm the observed behaviour. When I attempt to perform this operation I see <snip> SQL> SQL> SQL> INSERT INTO tblEmployeeDetails(ID,EmployeeDetail) 2 VALUES(101,XMLTYPE('<?xml version="1.0"?> 3 <EmployeeDetail xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" 4 xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.companyname.com/EmployeeDetail s" 5 > 6 <EmployeeID>1...

Problem selecting Data with Object-Studio from Oracle-Database with Oracle-Client-Version 9.0.1 installed
Hi All! Here are my Details: While trying to Select Data from a Table in an Oracle-Database we encountered problems. We have to (!) use an Oracle 9.0.1 Client on Windows XP Pro! We start an unchanged Object-Studio 6.8. From the "Load Application"-Dialog we choose "Oracle 9.2". In an Object-Studio-Workspace we execute the following Code: | mydb result | mydb := OracleDatabase logOnServer: #MYORACLE user: #SCOTT password: #TIGER alias: #MYORACLE. "mydb inspect." "(OracleDatabase accessName: #MYORACLE) inspect." "(mydb active) inspec...

Connect to Oracle Database Problem
I put DBF Plugin.rbx in Plugins\Database Plugins ,and I try to /// Dim db as OracleDatabase error: there is no class with this name /// I'd like to ask someone who know about how to add OracleDatabase class. Or I need another plugin? Any help or suggest would be much appriciated. Thanks. Warachet S. ...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Creating oracle database problem
Hi I m getting the error while creating manual database in Oracle 9i with linux(RedHat). My error is this ora-01501:create database failed ora-01990:error opening password file ora-27046:file size is not a multiple of logical blolck size. ora-01092:oracle instace terminated.Disconnection forced. In alert log file shows database creation completed. pls help me out. Thanx Preety "Anurag aggarwal" <anupreety@touchtelindia.net> wrote in message news:30h1t6F2uqbnkU1@uni-berlin.de... > > Hi > I m getting the error while creating manual database > in Orac...

Oracle JDBC connect problems-ojdbc6.jar using Native Java commands OK from Matlab,but database toolbox not working -pls help with database toolbox configuration
Hi, I am having some trouble using oracle and jdbc drivers. When I use the native java commands it works from Matlab and I can connect to a database, here is how I do this: javaaddpath('T:\tmp\ojdbc6.jar') aa = oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource() aa.setDriverType('thin') aa.setNetworkProtocol('tcp') aa.setDatabaseName('TESTDB') aa.setServerName('192.0.0.1') aa.setPortNumber(1521) aa.setUser('testuser') aa.setPassword('testpassword') aa.setServiceName('TESTING') conn = aa.getConnection() stmt = conn.createState...

problem connecting to oracle database
hello I hava a small Perl and a small Python CGI Skript. I have Python 2.3.3 and the newest cx_Oracle module. this is the error in my httpd_error.log RuntimeError: Unable to acquire Oracle environment handle at the start of the skript I set os.environ["ORACLE_HOME"] = "/opt/oracle/OraHome1/" this is the same as in the Perl skript and there it works. this is the code how I connect: try: connection = cx_Oracle.connect(user, passwd, "host.of.db.server") cursor = connection.cursor() except cx_Oracle.Error, e: print "Error %s" % e sys...

problem in connecting to databases in oracle
problem in connecting to dtabases in oracle ...

problem in connecting to databases in oracle
Why do I get java.security.AccessControlException when using Java Sockets in oracle to connect with other sockets suneel.n...@gmail.com wrote: > Why do I get java.security.AccessControlException when using Java > Sockets in oracle to connect with other sockets You need to grant permission to the user to be able to connect to the socket. Logon to sqlplus as sys and, dbms_java.grant_permission('username', 'java.net.SocketPermission', 'host:port', 'resolve,connect'); commit; Regards /Rauf is it possible to grant to different host and different ports i...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Oracle Database Performance Problem
Hi, My Oracle database version is 9.2.0.1.0 on windows 2003 server. I am facing performance issue when user logs in to the application or any write operation in oracle database. The avg disc queue write length on windows server goes very high and it takes few minutes to login into aplication. And other user also experience performance problem. I checked the tablsespace consumption, it is as follows(tablespaces with ITG are used by application): Tablespace Name KBytes Used Free Used% ---------------- --------- --------- ------------ ------ DRSYS 20,480 9,92...

Problems updating Oracle database
Hello &nbsp; I'm trying to update a row in an Oracle database. I did it using Toad for Oracle and Sqltool and it works fine. But when I try to use Labview, the VI get stuck and i have to wait just like 5 minutes to get the error code: &nbsp; Using NI Database Connectivity Toolset Conn Execute.vi-&gt;Untitled 1&lt;ERR&gt;Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers, [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01013: o usu�rio solicitou o cancelamento da opera��o atual.&nbsp; in Conn Execute.vi-&gt;Untitled 1 &nbsp; Using LabSQL Exception occured in Microsoft O...

Problem connecting to Oracle Database
I have written an application that accesses a Oracle 9i Database. It works fine if I run it from the Development environment. However if I generate an runtime image, when I go to sign on , I get the logon box. After I enter the username and password, I get the following errors. The Database Connect for Oracle 8 - Release 7.0 is not correctly installed. unhandled exception, Message not understood #OCI_THREADED I have tried to load every parcel I can find that has Oracle or Lens or Database in it, without success. I think the problem happens when you are packaging (also called...

Connection to Oracle Database Problems
We have some analysts based in another part of the business, They are wanting to connect to our oracle database. The firewall has been opened up by the I&O team. The analysts can ping the oracle server successfully, but they can not tnsping or connect to the oracle instance. Has anyone got any suggestions on what to check? On 1 Dec 2005 08:34:19 -0800, "Boris" <richard.ness@planetfootball.com> wrote: >We have some analysts based in another part of the business, > >They are wanting to connect to our oracle database. > >The firewall has been opened up by...

problem in connecting to databases in oracle #2
Why do I get java.security.AccessControlException when using Java ServerSockets in oracle to connect with other sockets sunil(nani) wrote: > Why do I get java.security.AccessControlException when using Java > ServerSockets in oracle to connect with other sockets Can't tell. The video camera up in the corner of your room is broken and the repair team won't be there for a week they tell me. 1. No Oracle version 2. No code 3. No error message We may be good ... but we are not 'that' good. -- Daniel A. Morgan http://www.psoug.org damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) ...

Problem with the remote connection to Oracle database
Hello, I have some serious problems with the remote connection to my Oracle database 9.2.0.5 on HP-UX box: sqlplus "sys/passwd@SERVICE as sysdba" Every second attempt to connect to database is successful. Those unsuccessful attempts end with ORA-01017 invalid username/password; logon denied. However, if I try starting up the database with the successful connection, I am getting the same error in the middle of the process and the database fails to start up. Of course, the local connection works, but I need the remote one to restore the database from rman. I have tried recreating th...

Is NFS a security problem with oracle databases?
We have several DB servers for our internet applications.. Yes the servers are behind firewalls etc.. Now we have a need to NFS share some volumes between servers, but our unix admin guy says "No, its a security problem". Is he blowing smoke or should we abstain from using NFS? thx.. Allen On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:48:17 GMT, "Hub" <hub@houston.rr.NOSPAM.com> wrote: > >We have several DB servers for our internet applications.. Yes the servers >are behind firewalls etc.. > >Now we have a need to NFS share some volumes between servers, but our unix...

sql reporting problem from oracle database
Hi I'm new to sql / plsql and i'm trying to produce a report that can output results to an excel worksheet. Our occupational health department use an application called OPAS. the back end of this is an oracle database. I need to produce a report that will identify all valid restrictions from the restrictions view. the problem being that the database creates a new record if a restriction is lifted see below for example; Name Event type martin young Restriction Applied: No Pushing/Pulling martin young Restriction Lifted: No Pu...

is OCI API for accessing Oracle database, and Oracle RAC (database cluster) same or different?
Hi, My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my application? Thanks in advance, Ramakrishna. On 14 Jun 2006 23:41:29 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. >Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of >configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or >different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking >the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my >application? > >Thanks in advance, >Ramakrishna. It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > > It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. > > -- > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi Sybrand, Thanks for giving reply on this. Can you please elaborate your response. Is Instance parameters mean Global Database Name, user name and password? Thanks, Ramakrishna. On 15 Jun 2006 01:37:28 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: > >Sybrand Bakker wrote...

Updating problem directly in to oracle database
DATA ORA.one; MODIFY ora.one COMBINED_FINAL; BY state comp ID; WHERE state=&state AND comp="&comp" AND ID=&id; IF _IORC_ = %SYSRC(_SOK) THEN REPLACE; RUN; i am able to update if i copy the oracle table in sas dataset and then update but when i update directly to the oracle table from sas its giving errors as oracle table as higher columns than what i am updating. ID=. S_ID=. TM_ID=. comp= state=. DWC_ID=. val=. val1=. COUNT=. MEAN=. STD_DEVIATION=. SCORE=. P_VA=. OR if i use sql the issue is,if data is not matching then its upating the values with missing...

problem connecting to oracle database using SAS
Hi All, I am facing some problem while connecting to oracle database using SAS. Please help me as I am unable to find out what is the exact problem. I have pasted the SAS log below: 247 proc sql; 248 Connect To ORACLE(dsn=abc User=kunalkelkar Password=XXXXXXX ); ERROR: The ORACLE engine cannot be found. ERROR: A Connection to the ORACLE DBMS is not currently supported, or is not installed at your site. 249 create table abc as select * from connection to Oracle 250 (select 251 * from 252 dailyperf where cal_dt='09AUG2006'd ); ERROR: The ORACLE engine cannot be found. ERROR: A Connec...

problems problems problems
(The short(?) summary) I've got an Access MDB file and a DAO connect with it.. Problem 1 of 2 The below gives me a runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set. I've got the db stuff after the form.show (to make sure all the objects on the form are loaded before attempting to utilize/manipulate them) But it doesn't like it when I use the data object in the form load anyway for some reason.. pffft. Private Sub Form_Load() frmTest1Project.Show datGallery.Recordset.MoveLast datGallery.Recordset.MoveFirst Call LockTextBoxes(frmTest...

Standby Database (Oracle v7) Controlfile problem
I have recently had some very wierd behavior with a standby database under Oracle 7.3.4 which required me to generate a new controlfile. Metalink will probably not give me any useful information about this problem, and I hope that the newsgroup can shed some light. To start out, I'm not interested in advice on upgrading my database version, so let's please omit any such discussion. I don't need a lecture about unsupported releases. That said, all of these techniques are still in use in later releases, so I hope that someone here has seen/dealt with these problems before. I am...

problem exporting access table in oracle database
I am using Microsoft Access 2000 and Oracle 9.2.0.5 on Windows 2000. When I export a table from Access to Oracle using ODBC I get error: ORA 972 identifier too long I think the error is because one or more columns in Access table are longer than 30 characters. My question is how one can overcome this problem. I also see several column names which have /, ? or spaces in name but I think Oracle somehow takes care of that by putting names inside quoted string? I am just guessing, I am new to Access to Oracle mapping. Any help will be greatly appreciated? Is there anyway I can create a table i...

Problem connecting to database with Oracle Discoverer 4
First of all, thanks a lot for the hints you guys gave a few days ago about Oracle Discoverer. I was not able to get back to you guys sooner because I was trying to catch up with a deadline of Sept. 1. (working up to 4AM each day). Now, again, I would like to set up Oracle Discoverer for my boss, so that he could create reports about thousands of students that this office provides service for. I am really confused by those packages that Oracle made available on their web. I downloaded and installed the following package. http://download.oracle.com/otn/nt/discoverer/10241_admi...

Web resources about - its a javascript problem - comp.databases.oracle.misc

Facebook Open-Sources JavaScript Static-Type Checker Flow
The latest software to be open-sourced by Facebook is Flow , a static-type checker for JavaScript . (more…) New Career Opportunities Daily: ...

Quickstart: Facebook SDK for JavaScript
This quickstart will show you how to setup the SDK, load social plugins, trigger a dialog, and get it to make some basic Graph API calls.

Facebook App Devs Get Javascript
It has been an oft-lamented fact of the Facebook Platform thus far in its life that, in order to use all but the most simple of Javascript functionality–the ...