Application Server 10g (10.1.3) on Windows 2003 Server

Hi,
It's my first post here. I'm trying to install AS on W2k3 but on the
final screen an error occure:
Configuration assistant "OPMN Configuration Assistant" failed.
What should i do? I have no experience with AS. Thx for any help.
vartan

kamilwojcik82@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> It's my first post here. I'm trying to install AS on W2k3 but on the
> final screen an error occure:
> Configuration assistant "OPMN Configuration Assistant" failed.
> What should i do? I have no experience with AS. Thx for any help.
> vartan

Read the installation log file and find out why.
--
Daniel Morgan
University of Washington
On 30 Sep 2006 13:52:39 -0700, kamilwojcik82@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>It's my first post here. I'm trying to install AS on W2k3 but on the
>final screen an error occure:
>Configuration assistant "OPMN Configuration Assistant" failed.
>What should i do? I have no experience with AS. Thx for any help.
>vartan

If the *configuration assistant* failed (so the installation is OK),
look in %ORACLE_HOME%\cfgtoollogs and/or %ORACLE_HOME%\opmn\logs

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
0