Database Database Software Cheap $20

Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20
Great Datase Software See Website Below.
Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds)
Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3
2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond).
Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second.
DataBase Type: Random Access.
Can Create Unlimited Databases.
Programmable fields for any Application.
Goto first / last record functions.
Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable.
Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB).
Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name.
Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted.
Application Mailed Instantly (file Attached Email).
FREEWARE Fully Function Version Available.
http://www.vehiclerepair.org/dbPro/dbpro.html

Database Database Software Cheap $20 #3
[...]

Database Database Database Database Software Cheap $20 Great Datase Software See Website Below. Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds) Professional Programmable Database Ver. 2.3 2.1 Million Record Capacity, (New cond). Search Rate: 2000 / Records / Second. DataBase Type: Random Access. Can Create Unlimited Databases. Programmable fields for any Application. Goto first / last record functions. Has Six Seperate Field Sets All Programmable. Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB). Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name. Ultra Cheap Price, Special $20, Paypal Accepted. Application Mailed Instantly (file Attached Email). FREEWARE Fully Function Version Available. http://www.vehiclerepair.org/dbPro/dbpro.html Scotty: I buy all my database software at beetlesaresounderratedfordieselfuelconversionsdontyathinkso.com ? On Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:37:38 PM UTC-6, John Hurley wrote: > Scotty: > > > > I buy all my database software at > > beetlesaresounderratedfordieselfuelconversionsdontyathinkso.com ? Wow, and I thought we all went to WalMart ... David Fitzjarrell ...

Open a database from a database
I want to be able to open and run an Access database from within an already running one. The OpenDatabase command simply opens it but does not run the startup routine. Interestingly opening from Windows Explorer has a different meaning in that it opens and runs! What command enables me to open another database and get it to run its AutoExec macro, from code? Jim I don't know the answer, but I do know that when you use OpenDatabase the code in a startup form of that database does work. Martin "Jim Devenish" schreef in bericht news:0b4510ac-d415-4c2c-b200-7546aae178a4@gu8...

Device Control Database : A speech database from 20/20 Speech
Device Control Database A speech database from 20/20 Speech The use of voice control in mobile and embedded devices, from PDAs and phones to automotive systems has become increasingly important. Business awareness of the possibilities offered by this technology, and ever growing legislation restricting the use of mobile equipment, is driving this market forward. As the technology makes the transition from professional users to consumers, high recognition accuracy is paramount for any product to gain widespread penetration. Collected by 20/20 Speech Limited, the Device Control Data...

Speaker under Stress Database : A speech database from 20/20 Speech
Speaker under Stress Database A Speech Database from 20/20 Speech Voice control of computers is no longer the preserve of benign office environments. With this liberation of the technology away from the desktop has come a whole new set of challenges, including the requirement to accurately recognise stressed, shouted and even whispered speech produced under difficult acoustic conditions. Most of the databases available today are recorded under acoustically quiet conditions, with the speaker under no physiological or psychological load. This data, although well matched to benign e...

Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle
Hi, I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , insert ...), so you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there is a infdump direcorty) - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from infomix to oracle? Best Regards Sven Anders, Digitec GmbH Sven Anders wrote: > Hi, > I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, > but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. > > - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? > > - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole > database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , > insert ...), so > you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql > <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there > is a > infdump direcorty) dbexport > - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from > infomix to oracle? dbexport? -- Ciao, The Obnoxious One "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi ...

Hello, I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? So, what is the correct syntax ? Thanks for your help Cyril "Cyril" <jewelk@free.fr> wrote in message news:cd38c3d6.0408100617.6f7b9f3e@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. > > Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? > So, what is the correct syntax ? > > > Thanks for your help > &...

Can I use an O8 database as a transit database between a O9 and an O7 database?
Hi all, We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do an insert from the O9 database over a database link into the O7 datawarehouse database, but this is not supported. Then I did the following: - create a dblink in the O9 database to a O8 database - create a dblink in the O8 database to the O7 database - create a synonym in the O8 database to the desired table in the O7 database - create a synonym in the O9 database to the synonym in the O8 database Now in the O9 database I inserted a record into the synonym, which indeed resulted in a record in the O7-table. Would it be a sensible solution to use an O8 database as a transit database in this way? Jaap. yes "Jaap W. van Dijk" <j.w.vandijk.removethis@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:7fm4b05a4mbbb4jub1urin1j163jjsc7vg@4ax.com... > Hi all, > > We will gradually migrate our application data from a O7 database to a > new O9 database. The application data is also written to an O7 > datawarehouse via a database link. In the intermediate period data has > to be written to the O7 datawarehouse db from the old O7 application > db and also from the new O9 database. I did a test to see if could do >...

Re: Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle #3
Hi Mark. >>Then creating current directry <your database.dbs> > >I think you mean it creates a directory called <your database>.exp. Yes, thanks. -- Tsutomu Ogiwara from Tokyo Japan. ICQ#:168106592 _________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail sending to informix-list ...

Re: Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle #2

Convert SAP Oracle Database to IBM DB2 Database??
Hello, I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle database to IBM DB2 database? Did you realize greater disk saving via DB2 compression? Did you run the latest version of DB2 rather than allow SAP to keep your Oracle version back-leveled? Please, DB2 Bashers need not apply, looking for the business case anyone used to convert to DB2. Thank you. Charles On 6 Feb, 01:52, "Charles Davis" <cdavis10...@comcast.net> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to hear from anyone here who has converted their SAP Oracle > database to IBM DB2 d...

How can I backup database from database itself
Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the database? I would like user to be able to create a backup from database itself, and not by telnetting to server and typing 'pg_dump' or 'pg_dumpall'. Tnx in advance Dragan ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 13:56:58 +0200, Dragan Matic <mlists@panforma.co.yu> wrote: > Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the > database...

How can I backup database from database itself
Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the database? I would like user to be able to create a backup from database itself, and not by telnetting to server and typing 'pg_dump' or 'pg_dumpall'. Tnx in advance Dragan ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 13:56:58 +0200, Dragan Matic <mlists@panforma.co.yu> wrote: > Is there a way to backup a database by issuing an SQL statement from the > database...

Extracting a Database to a seperate Database
Is it possible to extract part of a database and create it in a seperate database? I have a large database and would like to take about 10 screens out and put them into a seperate file? Is there a quick and easy way of doing this or must I delete and re-create the new database? Falcon in article Pnh1c.8696$Db4.1479@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk, Falcon at ernie-no-spam-faulkner@blueyonder.co.uk wrote on 3/3/04 4:18 AM: > Is it possible to extract part of a database and create it in a seperate > database? > > I have a large database and would like to take about 10 screens out...

open database from another database
I'm struggling with this, and I'm sure there's a way to do it. I would like to automate the back-up of an Access application to a writeable CD drive. I've got the process of creating a folder on the CD with the back-up date done, and I can copy the database objects (there are four MDB files in total) to the CD. All of that works. Here's my problem: because Access databases cannot be copied when they are open, I need to have my CD writing code in a new MDB, and will need to launch the new CD writing MDB from within one of the existing databases. I've done this kind of thing before, but I don't have the slightest recollection on how I did it (used to be you had to do that kind of thing in order to compact/repair through automation). So, I give up. How do you launch Access from within Access??? Well this will do it: Dim i As Variant i = Shell("msaccess d:\persprop\CSCPP.mdb") Just put in your own db path. But this does come up with the warning that requires you to click to get into to the db (in 2003). If you know how to get by that I'd like to know. You could put the function in a macro and then close the db stat started the new one. Good luck Ira Solomon On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:17:10 -0500, Mike Easter <username@domain.com> wrote: >I'm struggling with this, and I'm sure there's a way to do it. I would like >to automate the back-up of an Access application to a wri...

Web resources about - Database Database Software Cheap $20 - comp.databases.oracle.server

Oracle: Fear Not, ’12c’ Database Nearing Its Breakout, Says Credit Suisse
... from cloud computing applications in 2016, along with the adoption by customers of the its “ 12c ” version of its flagship relational database ...

TransGrid Switches Oracle Database Support to Rimini Street
TransGrid Switches Oracle Database Support to Rimini Street

Herbalife sinks on database error report
Herbalife said it had overstated growth in the number of "active new members" in some instances in the past three quarters due to database errors. ...