ERD OF BANKING SYSTEM

Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
for bank system.
please if u can give me a link to a site
or any thing help me

0
syafae (1)
12/31/2004 9:15:45 PM
comp.databases.oracle.server 22382 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:15:45 -0800, syafae wrote:

> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

http://www.google.com ... "entity relation diagram banking system"
Comments embedded.

syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.

We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
my way by my simply asking for it.

So, why is it you want such a diagram?

> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Ahh, hope springs eternal.  I doubt very seriously there is any website
posting such information as banks are quite secretive with respect to
their database structures.  However, it never hurts to ask.
Don't expect any other replies to your request.

David Fitzjarrell

0
fitzjarrell (2006)
12/31/2004 9:38:25 PM
fitzjarrell@cox.net wrote:

> Comments embedded.
>
> syafae wrote:
>
>>Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
>>for bank system.
>

> We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
> salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
> another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
> my way by my simply asking for it.

Shouldn't that be instead, "a house in Tiburon, and another mansion on
the East Coast"?

For those not of the middle North America part of the world,

http://www.beveragebusiness.com/bbcontent/art-arch/crouch0304.html

"This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming
share of uninspired beers."

-Mark Bole

0
makbo (354)
1/1/2005 1:35:27 AM
Mark Bole wrote:

> "This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming

> share of uninspired beers."

Ever had a dortmunder or crooked river?

Lots of bad beer on both east and west coast, lots of good brews also.
Sleanche!

0
johnbhurley (2707)
1/2/2005 10:13:20 PM
Thanks for the warning about exploding breweries!  :-)

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.globalhemp.com/News/2003/April/consumed_beer_bust.html

0
joel-garry (4553)
1/3/2005 7:19:32 PM
syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Armed with a few basic skills, you can make your own:
1: Learn all about the business operation of a bank.
2: Learn data modeling theory

This should enable you to make a generic Entity-Relations diagram
showing how the different business objects are connected.

Then
3: Learn the specifics for the RDBMS of your choice. For example Oracle.
4: Transfer your high-level model from above into an Oracle-specific model.

5: Optional: Code the rest of the application.

Foz
Junior DBA

Hi all I will be moving oracle from one Solaris server into another Solaris server, the IP address and box name will be changed. Oracle version is 8.1.7 and O/S is 5.8 on both servers ( just different O/S patch). Does any one know what I need to do in order to get oracle up and running again on the new server. I know that I will need to change the tnsnames.ora and listner.ora, but is there anything else that I need to do? Thanks Teresa Teresa wrote: > Hi all > > I will be moving oracle from one Solaris server into another Solaris > server, the IP address and box name will...

Oracle databases on a server
I have Oracle installation on a SUN UNIX server. I tappears that it is running Oracle 10.2 and Solaris 8. I want to find out how many databases are installed on this server. Would it be true to say that all databases installed on this server are listed in tnsnames.ora where the 'HOST' entry points to this server? On Feb 20, 9:00=A0am, p...@qantas.com.au wrote: > I have Oracle installation on a SUN UNIX server. I tappears that it is > running Oracle 10.2 and Solaris 8. > > I want to find out how many databases are installed on this server. > > Would it be true to s...

SqlSpec

SN#23558 "Deploying Oracle Database on Oracle Sun SPARC Enterprise M-series Systems"
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 152 Issue 2 2010-10-14 Article 23558 from section "Servers" Combining Virtualization Technologies for Enterprise Deployments of Oracle Database. The Oracle White Paper "Deploying Oracle Database on Oracle Sun SPARC Enterprise M-series Systems" provides technical information on the Oracle Sun SPARC Enterprise M-series systems and the mainframe-class RAS features and resource management capabilities that they offer. The white paper also explores the virtualization capabilities provided by Oracle Solaris and the Oracle Sun Enterprise M-series Systems, and offers as well several recommendations on how to combine virtualization technologies for enterprise deployments of Oracle Database. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=23558 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe Free 4-week trial is available. (c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com ...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL ...

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

Queueing System for Oracle Database
Hi everybody, what we want to do is queue the input of measuring data that runs into an oracle database during several tests, as it is too many to store them in real time. has anybody done something like this before? does anybody know if there exist any tools/software with database interfaces? I have heard that oracle offers some queueing possibilities? does anyone know more about that? some links/literature would be helpful as well, thanks a lot. dagmar Look for the Advanced Queuing facility, at http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/appdev.920/a96587/qintro.htm#A...

I am in the last stages of installing Oracle Server 10gR2 Enterprise Edition on a UNIX AIX server. When window "Execute Configuration Scripts" comes up it tells me to execute "/u01/app/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/root.sh". The ".../oracle/oracle/..." stops me cold. I look back in my notes and everything I wrote suggests I had entered ".../oracle/product/....." for my ORACLE_HOME. I look at the install log in /u01/app/oracle/oraInventory/logs and see: "INFO: Setting variable 'ORACLE_HOME' to '/u01/app/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/d...

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.4 on IBM AIX 5.1 L System. Our DB Server had IP of "100.101.102.103" and our Tomcat Application Server (IP of 200.201.202.203) used to talk to above DB onn Port 1521. The syste
I am using Oracle 9.2.0.4 on IBM AIX 5.1 L System. Our DB Server had IP of "100.101.102.103" and our Tomcat Application Server (IP of 200.201.202.203) used to talk to above DB onn Port 1521. The system was working great for 6 months or so. Then we changed our Netwok Locations of these Boxes and now both of them have different IP. DB IP: 1.2.3.4 App IP: 50.51.52.53 (Note above IP are hypothetically for example) But now when I run my DB and LSNRCTL, I am surprised that it is still listeneing on my old IP: -------------------------------------------------------------------- Started with pid=483502 Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=100.101.102.103)(PORT=1521))) Listening on: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(KEY=EXTPROC))) -------------------------------------------------------------------- And so my Application fails to connect to the DB. I tried configuring my LISTENER (using netmgr/netca and even manually editing listener.ora file) I changed all my CONFIGURATION Files (server.xml, tnsnames.ora, listener.ora etc etc etc....) Did I miss any other file to tell Oracle that my NEW IP is 1.2.3.4? Can anyone help me on this solution? Any related information is appreciated. THANKS! Hari Om wrote: > I am using Oracle 9.2.0.4 on IBM AIX 5.1 L System. Our DB Server had > IP of "100.101.102.103" and our Tomcat Application Server (IP of > 200.201.202.203) used to talk to above DB onn Port...

System Requirements Oracle 9i Database
My wife, who wants to help me jump-start my database designing skill-set (I do a lot of it in Access & Visual Basic), purchased Oracle 9i Database for me. It has 16 CDs altogether. I am a total newbie with this altogether, I mean TOTALLY--any average 9-year old knows as much about it as I do. My skillset in Access & Visual Basic is considerable--to the point I have a couple of clients whom I've been designing such databases for--but in Oracle I am totally dumb, frankly. Heck, I'm not even sure how current Oracle 9i is. And as my wife paid less than $100 for these 16 CDs--and ...

Thesaurus Management System for Oracle Databases
TheMa - the "Thesaurus Manager for Oracle" - is a new product of the moving objects company in Hamburg, Germany. TheMa is a professional, efficient, Web-based tool for the administration of Oracle database thesauri. Read more: http://www.moving-objects.de/en/product/thema/index.html TheMa www.moving-objects.de wrote: > TheMa - the "Thesaurus Manager for Oracle" - is a new product > of the moving objects company in Hamburg, Germany. > > TheMa is a professional, efficient, Web-based tool for the > administration of Oracle database thesauri. ...

databases.oracle.server job link
http://www.jobbankdata.com http://www.jobbankdata.com/index.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/type-of-jobs.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/find-job.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/result.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/create-app.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/create-cv.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/interview.htm http://www.jobbankdata.com/site.htm On Mar 12, 10:29 am, "good_online_jobs" <good_online_j...@yahoo.com> wrote: > http://www.jobbankdata.comhttp://www.jobbankdata.com/index.htmhttp://www.jobbankdata.com/type-of-jobs.htmhttp://www.jobbankdata.com/find-job.htmhttp://www....

Oracle RAC and mixed server systems?
We have a situation where Oracle RAC runs on a set of HP/UX Itanium systems and one of our tools is no longer supported on this platform. Would it be possible to configure a different hardeware platform (HP/UX PA-Risc or maybe Linux) and allow it access to the RAC shared storage environment? Is this in any way supported or ever tried before? Thanks, Rob On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:31:11 +0200, "Rob Turk" <wipe_this_r.turk@rtist.nl> wrote: >We have a situation where Oracle RAC runs on a set of HP/UX Itanium systems >and one of our tools is no longer supported on this ...

Sun server with Oracle Database crashed
Hi All, My Sun server which is running Oracle database 10.2.0.3.0 got hung and the server had also crashed. The /DBATSTDB01/oracle mount point which is mounted on slice c1t0d0s3 is 100%. It is reflecting /var/adm/messages: Aug 31 15:40:43 blrtstdba02 ufs: [ID 845546 kern.notice] NOTICE: alloc: /DBATSTDB01/oracle: file system full The root slice " / " is occupied 82 %. After the crash, although the /DBATSTDB01/oracle slice is 100% full, the system hasn't hung so far. Is the /DBATSTDB01/oracle slice is causing the system to hang or should I check for hardware issues? Filesyst...

Oracle-to-SQL Server database link
Is anyone working with databases on both Oracle and SQL Server and using an Oracle database link to successfully query a SQL Server database? The Oracle database is running under AIX. It looks like the Oracle is working fine - database link is established - but the response to querying the SQL Server database is ORA-12537: TNS:connection closed This appears to me to be possibly a situation where the SQL Server is not 'trusting' the Oracle machine to query its database. I have checked to make sure that the port numbers on both sides are the same (when differnet, the error message from Oracle was something to the effect of NO Listener running). So I believe that connectivity has been established. Any information will be greatly appreciated. ...

install oracle database server at home
Hi I am thinking of setting up an oracle database on my home computer - possibly Oracle 9i. I am wondering what spec (in terms of RAM especially) I would need. Any assistance would be appreciated. Cheers B. Baz wrote: > Hi > > I am thinking of setting up an oracle database on my home computer - > possibly Oracle 9i. I am wondering what spec (in terms of RAM > especially) I would need. Any assistance would be appreciated. > > Cheers > B. Practical minimums: - Pentium 600 - 512M Ram - 5G free disk - NOT Windows "Home" edition (XP Home, ME ...) - Prefer ...

Thesaurus Management System for Oracle Databases
TheMa - the "Thesaurus Manager for Oracle" - is a new product of the moving objects company in Hamburg, Germany. TheMa is a professional, efficient, Web-based tool for the administration of Oracle database thesauri. Read more: http://www.moving-objects.de/en/product/thema/index.html ...

is OCI API for accessing Oracle database, and Oracle RAC (database cluster) same or different?
Hi, My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my application? Thanks in advance, Ramakrishna. On 14 Jun 2006 23:41:29 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >My application uses OCI to access Oracle database. >Now, I came to know about the Oracle RAC failover kind of >configuration. Is OCI API for accessing an Oracle cluster is same or >different? Is my existing application works well with a cluster (taking >the advantage of failover) or do I need to do any changes in my >application? > >Thanks in advance, >Ramakrishna. It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > > It makes no difference, unless the instance parameters are different. > > -- > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi Sybrand, Thanks for giving reply on this. Can you please elaborate your response. Is Instance parameters mean Global Database Name, user name and password? Thanks, Ramakrishna. On 15 Jun 2006 01:37:28 -0700, "RamaKrishna Narla" <rknarla@gmail.com> wrote: > >Sybrand Bakker wrote...

Web resources about - ERD OF BANKING SYSTEM - comp.databases.oracle.server

Banking in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The banking sector in Australia consists of a number of banks licensed to carry on banking business under the Banking Act 1959 , foreign banks ...

HSBC banking app replacing passwords & memorable questions with Touch ID and voice-recognition
... fingerprint recognition system over the next few weeks, followed by HSBC’s in the summer. Francesca McDonagh, HSBC UK’s head of retail banking ...

CIMIC-controlled Devine expects to breach banking covenants
CIMIC controlled Devine expects to breach banking covenants and has delivered a third straight downgrade to financial results.

Gozi Banking Trojan is now fully compatible with the Edge browser in Windows 10
Banking trojans, like ransomware, have become big business today. And the people behind all of these malicious products are always moving forward, ...

Ritholtz's Reads: Cannabis Banking
Here are your Tuesday reads.

Barclays investment-banking chief Tom King retiring - Business Insider Deutschland
Tom King, the head of investment banking at Barclays, is retiring on March 4.

HSBC Launches Biometric Banking
HSBC launches biometric banking, bringing customers one step closer to using their body as their password

Bank of America plans investment banking job cuts
The job cuts are likely to be higher than the 5 percent who are typically axed annually in investment banking, the FT reports.

Newest Android banking trojan, Xbot, is also ransomware
A new kind of Android malware steals online banking credentials and can hold a device's files hostage in exchange for a ransom, delivering a ...

Banking industry veteran appointed to Earthport board
DIGITALLOOK Banking industry veteran appointed to Earthport board DIGITALLOOK Earthport gained a veteran of the US banking industry on Wednesday, ...