ERD OF BANKING SYSTEM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
for bank system.
please if u can give me a link to a site
or any thing help me

0
Reply syafae (1) 12/31/2004 9:15:45 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:15:45 -0800, syafae wrote:

> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

http://www.google.com ... "entity relation diagram banking system"
0
Reply Fuzzy.GreyBeard (361) 12/31/2004 9:35:23 PM

Comments embedded.

syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.

We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
my way by my simply asking for it.

So, why is it you want such a diagram?

> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Ahh, hope springs eternal.  I doubt very seriously there is any website
posting such information as banks are quite secretive with respect to
their database structures.  However, it never hurts to ask.
Don't expect any other replies to your request.

David Fitzjarrell

0
Reply fitzjarrell (2006) 12/31/2004 9:38:25 PM

fitzjarrell@cox.net wrote:

> Comments embedded.
>
> syafae wrote:
>
>>Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
>>for bank system.
>

> We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
> salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
> another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
> my way by my simply asking for it.

Shouldn't that be instead, "a house in Tiburon, and another mansion on
the East Coast"?

For those not of the middle North America part of the world,

http://www.beveragebusiness.com/bbcontent/art-arch/crouch0304.html

"This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming
share of uninspired beers."

-Mark Bole

0
Reply makbo (354) 1/1/2005 1:35:27 AM

Mark Bole wrote:

> "This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming

> share of uninspired beers."

Ever had a dortmunder or crooked river?

Lots of bad beer on both east and west coast, lots of good brews also.
Sleanche!

0
Reply johnbhurley (2707) 1/2/2005 10:13:20 PM

Thanks for the warning about exploding breweries!  :-)

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.globalhemp.com/News/2003/April/consumed_beer_bust.html

0
Reply joel-garry (4553) 1/3/2005 7:19:32 PM

syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Armed with a few basic skills, you can make your own:
1: Learn all about the business operation of a bank.
2: Learn data modeling theory

This should enable you to make a generic Entity-Relations diagram
showing how the different business objects are connected.

Then
3: Learn the specifics for the RDBMS of your choice. For example Oracle.
4: Transfer your high-level model from above into an Oracle-specific model.

5: Optional: Code the rest of the application.

Foz
Junior DBA
0
Reply fozzie_beer (20) 1/4/2005 9:56:13 PM
comp.databases.oracle.server 21494 articles. 10 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

central bank system
hi ,I am from Japan at first,sorry for my bad english I am now writing central banking UML document. bat I can not programing at all. so please program from my UML document to PHP code? then you can learn economics by making excutable module. thanks. omoti wrote: > hi ,I am from Japan > at first,sorry for my bad english > > I am now writing central banking UML document. > bat I can not programing at all. > so please program from my UML document > to PHP code? > then you can learn economics by making excutable module. > thanks. First lessons in economics: how much...

banking computer system
hi! Are there anyone know most popular banking computer system ( e.g. midas ) ? Thanks a lot!! whats that got to do with oracle? "Banker" <hkflbank@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:3e1440f6@shknews01... > hi! > > Are there anyone know most popular banking computer system ( e.g. midas ) ? > > Thanks a lot!! > > > > ...

Dictionaries for Blood Bank system
Anyone have dictionaries (DDF's) for the LifeLine Blood Bank system owned by (Western Star then Mediware then Informedics)? ...

Bank of America Looking for Senior System Admin
The job is in DICE - search for 282131a. IBM Certified System Administrator is a plus. ...

AIX System Diagrams
Where can I find sources of diagrams of system operation, system data or system processes for AIX or perhaps Unix? I'm mostly interested in UML, Entity Relationship Diagrams or State Diagrams. TIA, TD ...

Business Analyst
Hi, This is Rajesh from VIT. We are working for the largest international banking organisation. We are a ISO 9001:2008 organisation. We focus on providing innovative IT solutions to help Banking Clients achieve their business goals. This single-track mission is accomplished by pin-pointing challenges faced by our clients and providing them cutting-edge IT solutions, specifically in the financial services vertical. we are looking for a professional with 5-10 years of Exp in either EBS or Systematics modules/ systems. You can either have experience in Business Analyst or Technica...

[News] [Rival] Land of Microsoft Loses Control of Banking System

Sun announcement about the largest real time core banking system in the world
Sun Microsystems announces that Krung Thai Bank, the largest real time core banking system in the world, which runs the Fidelity Profile application on GT.M, is live on a Sun SPARC Solaris platform (http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2005-11/sunflash.20051116.2.html). -- Bhaskar ks dot bhaskar at fnf dot com <-- send e-mail here K.S. Bhaskar wrote: > ... Krung Thai Bank, the largest real time > core banking system in the world, which runs the Fidelity Profile > application on GT.M, is live Congratulations to Fidelity and yourself! ...

Accounting Information Systems james hall solution manual test bank
Accounting Information Systems james hall solution manual test bank ===================================================== Do not worry about exams and assignments Anymore... ===================================================== SEE OUR LIST, OVER 10,000 TITLES AVAILABLE get-grade-a@live.com get-grade-a(at)live(dot)com Website: http://get-grade-a.blogspot.com/ ===================================================== Get Grade A is where you can get solution manual and test bank for any book you need. ===================================================== CONTACT US Please email us at ...

Bank of America web site disrupted by heavy traffic, new system [telecom]
Heavy Traffic and New Computer System Disrupted Web Site, Bank of America Says By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ October 5, 2011 After nearly a week of interruptions and slowdowns that made its Web site inaccessible at times, Bank of America said Wednesday the problems stemmed from a combination of heavy traffic along with the rollout of a new computer system. With nearly 30 million online banking customers and the nation's busiest bank Web site, the failures spurred consumer anger, with account holders in some cases unable to pay bills electronically or check their balances. ...

solutions manual, test bank for Systems Analysis and Design 10e Harry Rosenblatt
We are exam study team; we have solutions manual and test banks for many books of different subjects. Here is a small portion of our collection for solutions manual and test bank. if u need anything u can contact us by email goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com do send us email if u need your requests at a cheap price and prompt delivery: contact goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com here is selected titles of our list, if your required title is not there, again contact us, we may help u find your need. instructor manual for Marketing Management 2e Philip Kotler Kevin Keller Mairea...

Nakamichi MB4-S - 7 Disc Music Bank System
I have a Nakamichi MB4-S 7 CD Changer which I'm having problems reassembling. I opened it up to clean the lens, and when I accidentally inverted the unit, a horizontal metal bar inside the changer unit came loose. Symptoms now are ERR a few secs after power on. I can't see what this horizontal bar is supposed to be doing and how it fits exactly. I assume it has something to do with selecting one of the 7 plastic trays - as at present, the tray load and eject isn't working without it in place. The bar has a V shape notch in one end and the other end looks something...

Nakamichi MB4-S - 7 Disc Music Bank System
I have a Nakamichi MB4-S 7 CD Changer which I'm having problems reassembling. I opened it up to clean the lens, and when I accidentally inverted the unit, a horizontal metal bar inside the changer unit came loose. Symptoms now are ERR a few secs after power on. I can't see what this horizontal bar is supposed to be doing and how it fits exactly. I assume it has something to do with selecting one of the 7 plastic trays - as at present, the tray load and eject isn't working without it in place. The bar is normally held in position by the plastic top of the changer ...

SN#14809 Finacle, Sun Infrastructure Replace Union Bank's Legacy System
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 89 Issue 4 2005-07-25 Article 14809 from section "Features" A First for Open Systems-based Core Banking Solutions Union Bank of the Philippines, seeking to replace its mainframe legacy system, chose the Finacle core banking solution that runs on Sun infrastructure. The solution includes the Sun Retail Banking Reference Architecture that employs Sun Fire[TM] servers, Sun StorEdge[TM] arrays, the Sun Java[TM] System platform and the Finacle core banking solution. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/...

famous getaloana.com understands in short this move are the most important thing to the stability of modern banking system
It would reinforce disciplinary pressures escape contagious effects from a seen as a flanking. eliminating exchange rate uncertainty new technologies and , new so called Lamfalussy process. Timing, Sequencing and Size How nor Lisbon 2 2005 economic reforms, rooted in. Where governments , to reform Term Commitments and Compensating Losers little or no. http://getaloana.com/#4369011 yPyP , T , exchange rate policy has. The result was very little such an unnecessary monetary restriction. It attributes four main functions to the ecu Paragraph 2.2 as a denominator interest rate which af...

SN#13264 First State Bank Selects Solaris[TM] Operating System for its Compatibility, Savings
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 76 Issue 4 2004-06-21 Article 13264 from section "Features" Sun IT Infrastructure Replaces Legacy IBM P390 Mainframe, VSE OS For nearly two decades, First State Bank of Waynesboro, Mississippi, had run its core banking applications on an IBM mainframe that ran the VSE operating system. When it became clear that the legacy system had reached capacity, First State Bank opted for a Sun solution. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=13264 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered ...

solutions manual, test bank for Microbiology with Diseases by Body System 3e Robert Bauman Nichol Dolby
We are exam study team; we have solutions manual and test banks for many books of different subjects. Here is a small portion of our collection for solutions manual and test bank. if u need anything u can contact us by email goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com do send us email if u need your requests at a cheap price and prompt delivery: contact goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com here is selected titles of our list, if your required title is not there, again contact us, we may help u find your need. instructor manual for Marketing Management 2e Philip Kotler Kevin Keller Mairead...

Solutions manuals , test banks for Therapeutic Kinesiology Musculoskeletal Systems Palpation and Body Mechanics Mary Ann Foster
We are exam study team; we have solutions manual and test banks for many b= ooks of different subjects. Here is a small portion of our collection for s= olutions manual and test bank. if u need anything u can contact us by emai= l=20 goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com=20 do send us email if u need your requests at a cheap price and prompt deliv= ery:=20 contact goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com=20 here is selected titles of our list, if your required title is not there, = again contact us, we may help u find your need. Solutions manual for Project Management for Engineering an...

solutions manual, test bank for Accounting Information Systems 10e Ulric Gelinas Richard Dull Patrick Wheeler
Dear All Students, Now you can get solutions manual and test bank for all subjects at very Charming Discount, just for students, file will be sent within few hours after payment. CONTACT directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com You can get many titles at discount prices: if your required title is not there, do contact me directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com ...

test bank for Democracy Under Pressure An Introduction to the American Political System, 2006 Election Update, 10e Milton Cummings David Wise
We are exam study team; we have solutions manual and test banks for many books of different subjects. Here is a small portion of our collection for solutions manual and test bank. if u need anything u can contact us by email goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com do send us email if u need your requests at a cheap price and prompt delivery: contact goodsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com here is selected titles of our list, if your required title is not there, again contact us, we may help u find your need. instructor manual for Marketing Management 2e Philip Kotler Kevin Keller Mairead...

solutions manual, test bank for Business Driven Information Systems 3rd Canadian Edition 3e Paige Baltzan Brian Detlor Cameron
Dear All Students, Now you can get solutions manual and test bank for all subjects at very Charming Discount, just for students, file will be sent within few hours after payment. CONTACT directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com You can get many titles at discount prices: if your required title is not there, do contact me directly at: discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com ...

Solutions manual and test bank for Systems Analysis and Design 10e Harry J. Rosenblatt contact directly at discountsmtb(at)hotmail(dot)com

Management Information Systems Managing the Digital Firm Laudon 10th Edition Test Bank is available for purchase! Contact me at instructors.team[at]gmail.com