ERD OF BANKING SYSTEM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
for bank system.
please if u can give me a link to a site
or any thing help me

0
Reply syafae (1) 12/31/2004 9:15:45 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:15:45 -0800, syafae wrote:

> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

http://www.google.com ... "entity relation diagram banking system"
0
Reply Fuzzy.GreyBeard (361) 12/31/2004 9:35:23 PM

Comments embedded.

syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.

We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
my way by my simply asking for it.

So, why is it you want such a diagram?

> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Ahh, hope springs eternal.  I doubt very seriously there is any website
posting such information as banks are quite secretive with respect to
their database structures.  However, it never hurts to ask.
Don't expect any other replies to your request.

David Fitzjarrell

0
Reply fitzjarrell (2006) 12/31/2004 9:38:25 PM

fitzjarrell@cox.net wrote:

> Comments embedded.
>
> syafae wrote:
>
>>Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
>>for bank system.
>

> We all want something we're not likely to get.  I want a seven-figure
> salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
> another mansion on the West coast.  Of course, none of that is comimg
> my way by my simply asking for it.

Shouldn't that be instead, "a house in Tiburon, and another mansion on
the East Coast"?

For those not of the middle North America part of the world,

http://www.beveragebusiness.com/bbcontent/art-arch/crouch0304.html

"This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming
share of uninspired beers."

-Mark Bole

0
Reply makbo (354) 1/1/2005 1:35:27 AM

Mark Bole wrote:

> "This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming

> share of uninspired beers."

Ever had a dortmunder or crooked river?

Lots of bad beer on both east and west coast, lots of good brews also.
Sleanche!

0
Reply johnbhurley (2707) 1/2/2005 10:13:20 PM

Thanks for the warning about exploding breweries!  :-)

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.globalhemp.com/News/2003/April/consumed_beer_bust.html

0
Reply joel-garry (4553) 1/3/2005 7:19:32 PM

syafae wrote:
> Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
> for bank system.
> please if u can give me a link to a site
> or any thing help me

Armed with a few basic skills, you can make your own:
1: Learn all about the business operation of a bank.
2: Learn data modeling theory

This should enable you to make a generic Entity-Relations diagram
showing how the different business objects are connected.

Then
3: Learn the specifics for the RDBMS of your choice. For example Oracle.
4: Transfer your high-level model from above into an Oracle-specific model.

5: Optional: Code the rest of the application.

Foz
Junior DBA
0
Reply fozzie_beer (20) 1/4/2005 9:56:13 PM
comp.databases.oracle.server 21596 articles. 10 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

central bank system
hi ,I am from Japan at first,sorry for my bad english I am now writing central banking UML document. bat I can not programing at all. so please program from my UML document to PHP code? then you can learn economics by making excutable module. thanks. omoti wrote: > hi ,I am from Japan > at first,sorry for my bad english > > I am now writing central banking UML document. > bat I can not programing at all. > so please program from my UML document > to PHP code? > then you can learn economics by making excutable module. > thanks. First lessons in economics: how much...

banking computer system
hi! Are there anyone know most popular banking computer system ( e.g. midas ) ? Thanks a lot!! whats that got to do with oracle? "Banker" <hkflbank@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:3e1440f6@shknews01... > hi! > > Are there anyone know most popular banking computer system ( e.g. midas ) ? > > Thanks a lot!! > > > > ...

Re: Does anyone shut down for system disk backup any more? (Know Your System!) System!) System!)
> > It is a bad idea to open files on a remote system or on another cluster > > system > > system-disk. This is perfectly fine for shared data disks - that is the > whole > > point of clustering and RMS - shared resources. > > Then again, all of your systems may share the same system disk. I keep forgetting about that... I do not share my system disk amongst my clustered servers. I keep one system disk for each server. Pros and Cons both ways - however I felt it safer and faster (yes more expensive) to do one disk per server then multiple servers per one di...

System.out and System.err
I think we all assume that access to System.out and System.err is thread-safe; if we write to them from more than one threads, the worst that will happen is output getting interleaved but not lost, nor will exceptions be caused by unsynchronized access (e.g., we don't expect internal bufferr-copying routines to get confused.) Looking, though, I can't find this guarnteed anywhere. Can anyone point to an offical statement about it? On 2008-10-02 00:09:52 +0200, "Mike Schilling" <mscottschilling@hotmail.com> said: > I think we all assume that access to Sys...

System::DProf and system()
hello, I am curently processing profiling data from a script that contains calls to external program via system(). I would need to know wether the timing info reported by DProf also includes the running time of these external programs or not. thanks Cl=E9ment. "crez" <clement.rezvoy@gmail.com> wrote: > hello, > > I am curently processing profiling data from a script that contains > calls to external program via system(). I would need to know wether the > timing info reported by DProf also includes the running time of these > external programs or not. Tha...

Dictionaries for Blood Bank system
Anyone have dictionaries (DDF's) for the LifeLine Blood Bank system owned by (Western Star then Mediware then Informedics)? ...

system within a system ?
Hi, This very strange behavior occurs on my friend's mac, and I'm hoping you can either give me some hints , or tell me where to go (no wisecracks please) . On some of her microsoft word documents, when she double clicks on them to open them, instead of seeing the document in microsoft word, this very STRANGE thing happens. What happens is that a window appears that says something like "opening class mac 9.2 environment...". Then the two-tone blue smiley face appears in the window as though an entire macintosh is booting inside the window. If we wait to see what h...

Systems of interconnected systems...
Hi, I just re-read an old paper by Ericsson entitled "Developing Large-scale Systems with the Rational Unified Process". It is a nice and readable article concerning the development of interconnected systems and it describes a process (or a pattern) where the system's use cases/functionalities/responsibilities are split out onto its different subsystems. It focuses mainly on the building of "very large or complex systems such as command and control systems". However, the article points out that any system where it is possible to view different parts of the system as ...

When is a system a legacy system?
Hi, The question sounds like a bad joke but the implications are real. Underlying data models are typically designed only to support the specific implementation of that solution. We take a look at a few examples to illustrate this. I read a good article in www.techieindex.com. I am regular visitor of www.techieindex.com and happened to read that interesting article. That definitely helpful to all BI savvy. Regards, Scott ...

Iphone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Business Phone Systems
http://flying-rugs.com/virtual-pbx/ ...

Bank of America Looking for Senior System Admin
The job is in DICE - search for 282131a. IBM Certified System Administrator is a plus. ...

AIX System Diagrams
Where can I find sources of diagrams of system operation, system data or system processes for AIX or perhaps Unix? I'm mostly interested in UML, Entity Relationship Diagrams or State Diagrams. TIA, TD ...

Business Analyst
Hi, This is Rajesh from VIT. We are working for the largest international banking organisation. We are a ISO 9001:2008 organisation. We focus on providing innovative IT solutions to help Banking Clients achieve their business goals. This single-track mission is accomplished by pin-pointing challenges faced by our clients and providing them cutting-edge IT solutions, specifically in the financial services vertical. we are looking for a professional with 5-10 years of Exp in either EBS or Systematics modules/ systems. You can either have experience in Business Analyst or Technica...

BEA Systems wants Software System Sales Account Executives and System Engineers
Hi. BEA Systems, Inc. is the world's leading application infrastructure software company (www.bea.com) is looking to hire more Sales Account Executives and Sales Support System Engineers in lots of locations in the Western Hemisphere. Below I have listed the current locations and the job requirements for a typical Account Executive and for a typical Sales System Engineer. If you see something that looks interesting for you, please send me an email with your desired location, the position you are interested in, and your resume in-line, IN ASCII FORMAT ONLY. ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DELETE...

Is Berkeley DB considered to be an in memory system / real time system / distributed system?
Hi, I tried to figure out whether Berkeley DB could be considered to be an 1. in memory database system? 2. real time database system? 3. distributed database system? wchen@halcyonanalytics.com (Wei Cheng) writes: >I tried to figure out whether Berkeley DB could be considered to be an >1. in memory database system? Potentially, if configured that way. Read the description of the "file" parameter of DB->open, here: http://www.sleepycat.com/docs/api_c/db_open.html >3. distributed database system? Potentially, if configured that way. Start here: ...

computer-system-macro--system.
http://computer-system-macro--system.blogspot.com/ http://revanthblog.blogspot.com/ http://dailyscienceforu.blogspot.com/ http://revanth-naturalpictures.blogspot.com/ ...

why System.out is wrapped with PrintStream but System.in not?
Hello all, As you all know, System.out and System.err are PrintStream so they are very easy to use. But System.in is still InputStream so each time I use it I have to wrap it with another class. I wonder whether there is any deeper reason that leads to this. Do you know the aim of it? Best Regards, Evol Song Evol wrote: > Hello all, > As you all know, System.out and System.err are PrintStream so they are > very easy to use. But System.in is still InputStream so each time I > use it I have to wrap it with another class. > > I wonder whether there is any deeper reason that ...

How to copy a system into a new system
Hi everybody, how can I copy a complete system into a new system. I know that there exist a method to copy a system into a subsystem but that's not what I want. Simulink.BlockDiagram.copyContentsToSubsystem I also don't really want to add_block the elements myself ;) Thanks in advance. Oliver The only thing I see is to save to the current system to a different name and then load it again. However, I only need the copied system temporarily in the background and would therefore rather not do it physically. Why is there no such method to just copy a system? I hope someon...

Program Bank and Data Bank
When I start a program with a program and a data segment, how do I know where the data segment is situated? If I have more than one data segment, how can I tell where which segment has been loaded? I always understood that the memory manager and system loader put things where they can find space. They relocate the code which is fine, but where do they put the data segments? Just wondering. Ole. Ole Voss <ole@netrogue.de> wrote: > When I start a program with a program and a data segment, how do I know > where the data segment is situated? If I have more than one data segment, ...

Redirecting System.in , System.out to JTextArea
Hello, I need to know how to redirect System.in and System.out to a JTextArea. The following is my initial attempt to write it's code. I know it's missing alot (maybe major) stuff. --begin-- import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import java.io.*; import java.awt.event.*; class ConsolePanel extends JPanel implements KeyListener{ private JTextArea consoleTextArea; private ByteArrayInputStream inStream; private ByteArrayOutputStream outStream; //private byte[] bufferByteArray; public ConsolePanel() { super(); outStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); Runnable ...

computer.system.macro.system
http://revanth-naturalpictures.blogspot.com/ http://revanthblog.blogspot.com/ http://dailyscienceforu.blogspot.com/ ...

System crashed
Hi, During my normal work I installed some software from CD and saw unrecoverable error in SIMM S1 (system made all dumpings) and after reboot I see XFS : xlog_recover_proces : no log data WARINIG : initial mount of root device /some/path failed with errno 5 WARINIG : initial mount of root device /some/path failed with errno 1011 PANIC: vfs_mountroot: no root found What is wrong ? Is this not only SIMM problem but also HDD problem ? I've got it for the second time ? Is it possible to recover the drive instead of repartitioning reinstalling all data (it's taking too much time > 3h)...

System.load / System.loadLibrary
Hello, I use System.loadLibrary to load a shared DLL. This DLL requires other depended DLLs. If all (under OSX DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH) is configurated the System.loadLibrary loads my DLL and everything works fine. I have tested the same code with the DYLD-Option is not set, so my Java code should be break. I would like to set the Path to the library like this code: String[] l_libraries = { "boost_system", "mylib" }; try { for( String i : l_libraries ) System.loadLibrary(i); } catch (UnsatisfiedLinkError e_link1) { ...