Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database

Hi,
  Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database
oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on
the same.

Waiting for reply. Its critical

umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in

> Hi,
>   Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database
> oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on
> the same.
>
> Waiting for reply. Its critical

use PERL between the two DBs.
0
IANAL_Vista (516)
4/26/2005 2:36:13 PM
>Hi,
>  Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database
>oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on

>the same.

>Waiting for reply. Its critical

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:4406709207206#18830681837358

I have used this to example to connect to DB2.

chet