How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster?

Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
RHEL 4.3 (64 bit)

How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster? Ex. in a 4
node RAC cluster.

Thanks
wagen

0
wagen123 (118)

On 29 Aug 2006 12:23:17 -0700, wagen123@yahoo.com wrote:

>Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
>RHEL 4.3 (64 bit)
>
>How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster? Ex. in a 4
>node RAC cluster.
>
>Thanks
>wagen

Where in the documentation you read there is a 'master' node?
There can be a primary instance, but that is in a clusterguard
situation.
If you don't run cluster guard, there is no primary instance and no
'master' node.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
0
wagen123@yahoo.com wrote:
> Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
> RHEL 4.3 (64 bit)
>
> How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster? Ex. in a 4
> node RAC cluster.
>
> Thanks
> wagen

One node is always going to be the first to open the database files
***
ALTER DATABASE OPEN
This instance was first to open
Picked Lamport scheme to generate SCNs
***

You can see that from the alert logs ...

Normally you control which thread # an instance operates with ( each
has their own separate set of redo logs ).

But aside from those types of considerations there is no "master" node.

Resources within the database schema's ( tables/blocks/rows etc ) may
and will change while the database operates in terms of what node has
the most current copy.

0
johnbhurley (2707)
8/29/2006 9:21:49 PM
wagen123@yahoo.com wrote:
> Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
> RHEL 4.3 (64 bit)
>
> How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster? Ex. in a 4
> node RAC cluster.
>
> Thanks
> wagen

Master node? Where did you see that in the documentation? RAC is not
IBM Shared Nothing or Microsoft Federated. As hpuxrac says ... one
instance will start first. But then one instance will also start last.
However none is the master and none the slave.
--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington

OCR Automatic backups are taken by only the master node.

0
wagen123 (118)
8/30/2006 9:05:10 PM
wagen123@yahoo.com wrote:
> master node reference - please lookup OCR Automatic Backups Are Not
> Generated On all the nodes Note ID; 357262.1
>
> OCR Automatic backups are taken by only the master node.

Looks to me as if you need to volley your question back to oracle
support for a definite answer.

I guess one way of answering it based on the doc id cited ( interesting
thanks ) is that the OCR Master is the one that the backups are
occuring on.  Maybe some ocr utility will give the node that is the OCR
master ( did you look at running the command ocrconfig with the backup
option and if that let's you identify which is the master ? ).

But to me, to be honest, sounds like yet another reason to stay away
from OCR.

0
johnbhurley (2707)
8/30/2006 9:49:52 PM
wagen123@yahoo.com wrote:
> master node reference - please lookup OCR Automatic Backups Are Not
> Generated On all the nodes Note ID; 357262.1
>
> OCR Automatic backups are taken by only the master node.

This document possibly conflicts with itself.

It starts off with:
Applies to:
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.1.0.1.0 to 10.2.0.1.0
This problem can occur on any platform.

But ends with:
Oracle release 10.2 has OCR mirroring feature.

I can most certainly think of good reasons to use 10.2 rather than 10.1
none of which relate to this note.
--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington
damorgan@x.washington.edu
(replace x with u to respond)
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
www.psoug.org
0
damorgan3 (6326)
8/30/2006 11:54:07 PM
There is something like a "master" node, definitely. I was told at a
oracle rac workshop so.

This node organizes all transaction locks centralized and is first ask
to answers global block requests ("cache fusion" technology) via
interconnect link. If the master node dies, another node assumes the
obligation. The information is restored by the new node via shared
storage (less performance, but working!).

The first node started is the master node, but it may change in a
running rac. As DBA you can't influence that and you shouldn't. It's
not the concept of HA. I don't now whether a dict view exists to give
out the master node status. But if someone knows, please tell us.

0
nitelyjoy (46)
9/1/2006 8:56:38 PM
information regarding master node... from the alert log file.." Set
master node info"... see below...

Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
Reconfiguration started (old inc 2, new inc 4)
List of nodes:
 0 1
 Global Resource Directory frozen
 Communication channels reestablished
 Master broadcasted resource hash value bitmaps
 Non-local Process blocks cleaned out
Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
 LMS 0: 0 GCS shadows cancelled, 0 closed
Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
 LMS 1: 0 GCS shadows cancelled, 0 closed
 Set master node info
 Submitted all remote-enqueue requests
 Dwn-cvts replayed, VALBLKs dubious
 All grantable enqueues granted

0
wagen123 (118)
9/7/2006 4:22:41 PM
Hello,

You are correct there is something like a master node.
The role of the master node is basicly that this is the node where
other "clients"/nodes will contact to get information about node
status... ect.

The rule is like this.
-> the first node in a cluster to be up will become the master node.
-> and/or the node with the lowest number will become the master node.

Information about who is the master can be found in the cssd logfile.
Check for reconfiguration information at the end of the reconfiguration
(completion) you will see which node is the master and how many nodes
are active in the cluster.

Hope this helps.

Greetings,
BCB
www.rachelp.nl

wagen123@yahoo.com schreef:

> information regarding master node... from the alert log file.." Set
> master node info"... see below...
>
> Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
> Reconfiguration started (old inc 2, new inc 4)
> List of nodes:
>  0 1
>  Global Resource Directory frozen
>  Communication channels reestablished
>  Master broadcasted resource hash value bitmaps
>  Non-local Process blocks cleaned out
> Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
>  LMS 0: 0 GCS shadows cancelled, 0 closed
> Thu Sep  7 12:18:45 2006
>  LMS 1: 0 GCS shadows cancelled, 0 closed
>  Set master node info
>  Submitted all remote-enqueue requests
>  Dwn-cvts replayed, VALBLKs dubious
>  All grantable enqueues granted

0
bdcbuning (5)
9/17/2006 8:50:51 PM
Thanks BCB.

The master node info can be found in the
$CRS_HOME/log/<nodename>/cssd/ocssd.log  file

In a 2 node RAC cluster, node 1 was the first to come up.
Node1:[    CSSD]CLSS-3001: local node number 1, master node number 1
Node 2:[    CSSD]CLSS-3001: local node number 2, master node number 1

Another way is to use Grid Control and "Cluster Home Page" where the
Oracle Clusterware Status column is highlighted with a up arrow (at the
bottom of the page under Hosts).

Hope this helps others.

Thanks
wagen

0
wagen123 (118)

How to configure application server to connect to a two-node oracle RAC database
We have a java based application which will access the two node RAC database via the Orion Application Server. What should be done so that the Orion Application Server uses both the nodes to make connections? Right now the orion application server accesses the RAC database via the jdbc thin client where you have to specify the ip address of the database server and the listerner port and the instance name. If I do it this way then the application server just connects to the particular instance that I give it. Thanks Can you use the OCI driver? Regards, Steve I can use the OCI driver if it serves the purpose. Could you elaborate a bit more on how to configure it and where to do it? Thanks, Utpal The OCI driver uses the Oracle network configuration file (tnsnames.ora) on the client (application server, in this case) for connectivity definitions. This is where you can configure load balancing and failover options. An example is below... YOUR_DB_NAME = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = vip-node1)(PORT = 2484)) (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = vip-node2)(PORT = 2484)) (LOAD_BALANCE = yes) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERVICE_NAME = your_service_name) (FAILOVER_MODE = (TYPE = SELECT) (METHOD = BASIC) (RETRIES = 90) (DELAY = 5) ) ) ) Read up on the docs at tahiti.oracle.com, as they go into great detail as to the different configuration options. Regards, Steve ...

Configure Oracle on two-nodes HP cluster (without RAC)
Hi Yesterday I was given two-nodes HP server. This two-nodes connects to HP storage through FC. There are HP-UX operating system on them. Cluster software is configured with Service Guard. And I need to configure Oracle 10G (without RAC) to run on it. I'm DBA so have little experience to configure hardware cluster. So I need help. May be there are some information about this theme in the Net. I have looked for it in HP.COM but there was nothing. Thanks in advance. questn@mail.ru wrote: > Hi > > Yesterday I was given two-nodes HP server. This two-nodes connects to > HP storage through FC. There are HP-UX operating system on them. > Cluster software is configured with Service Guard. > And I need to configure Oracle 10G (without RAC) to run on it. > > I'm DBA so have little experience to configure hardware cluster. > So I need help. May be there are some information about this theme in > the Net. > I have looked for it in HP.COM but there was nothing. > > Thanks in advance. Sounds like you want a service guard fail over cluster configuration? That's a pretty typical service guard setup where if oracle or one side of the cluster fails oracle will be restarted on the other side of the cluster. This is much more of a service guard configuration issue than it is an oracle issue. You will have a package defined in service guard that will move between the machines. Start reading HP service guard documentation is my advice. ...

cannot ssh from master node to slave node in cluster
PROBLEM ------- I was able to ssh from the master node (server) to a slave node (oscarnode1) previously. That means ssh was running properly previously. But now, I can't login to oscarnode1. I tried ping and it works perfectly. Meanwhile, I can still ssh from server to all other nodes successfully. How this happens is that I am running MPI programs (using MPICH) from the master node on the slave nodes using "mpirun -np 8 allgatherv2". Everything works fine until my program appear to consume too much on oscarnode1 (as seen from the /var/log/messages), forcing oscarnode1 to 'die'. Now, I can't 1) "ssh oscarnode1" 2) "mpirun -np 8 allgatherv2" (possibly caused by the 'dead' oscarnode1) output from /var/log/messages: ----------- Sep 7 20:19:09 oscarnode1 sshd(pam_unix)[2000]: session opened for user csyeo by (uid=0) Sep 7 20:20:56 oscarnode1 sshd(pam_unix)[2018]: session opened for user csyeo by (uid=0) Sep 7 20:21:17 oscarnode1 kernel: Out of Memory: Killed process 2001(allgatherv2). Sep 7 20:21:28 oscarnode1 sshd(pam_unix)[2000]: session closed for user csyeo Sep 7 20:21:42 oscarnode1 sshd(pam_unix)[2082]: session opened for user csyeo by (uid=0) ----------- Now, I try running ssh with -v option to debug, it is not responding after showing the below: ----------- [csyeo@server csyeo]$ ssh -v oscarnode1 OpenSSH_3.1p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090602f debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config deb...

Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server
Hi, Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. Thank you RA On May 29, 5:54 pm, RA <ang...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC > Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I > searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. > > Thank you > RA Wow you must have missed all the good spots. Try Jeffery Hunters site over at http://www.idevelopment.info or Howard Rogers site at http://www.dizwell.com/prod Be prepared to take their recommendations and follow their documentation exactly. Jeffrey has a nice article on a complete 2 node install of RAC using vmware ... think he uses a clone of red hat in the article. On 30 mayo, 00:24, hpuxrac <johnbhur...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > On May 29, 5:54 pm, RA <ang...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi, > > > Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC > > Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I > > searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. > > > Thank you > > RA > > Wow you must have missed all the good spots. > > Try Jeffery Hunters site over athttp://www.idevelopment.infoor > Howard Rogers site athttp://www.dizwell.com/prod > > Be prepare...

How to cluster an Oracle database on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4 update 4 without RAC?
Dear Oracle community, At the office we have to create a fail-over cluster for an Oracle 9i databases, but if possible without the use of RAC. The systems are IBM System X machines running Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4 update 4. Has anyone ever build such an environment (maybe on different hardware)? We like to hear some suggestions. Kind regards, Jan Gerrit Kootstra If you are after failover, have you looked at the Oracle Data Guard included as part of Enterprise Edition? Jan Gerrit Kootstra wrote: > Dear Oracle community, > > > At the office we have to create a fail-over cluster for an Oracle 9i > databases, but if possible without the use of RAC. > > The systems are IBM System X machines running Red Hat Enterprise Linux > AS 4 update 4. > > Has anyone ever build such an environment (maybe on different hardware)? > We like to hear some suggestions. > > > Kind regards, > > > Jan Gerrit Kootstra Define failover. There is absolutely no way you can gain the benefits of TAF without RAC. And if you could then Microsoft wouldn't be beating itself up trying to duplicate it. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org Fuzzy wrote: > If you are after failover, have you looked at the Oracle Data Guard > included as part of Enterprise Edition? Y...

SQL server replication from non-clustered database servers
Hello, Being a bit of a SQL Server novice, need some advice with the following situation. Server A and Server B have SQLServer 2000 based databases. The vendor of the application/system has implemented their own replication process to ensure the 2 databases are in sync. However, there is no clustering with virtual IP addresses implemented. So to an external client/db, it is 2 identical databases with the same name on 2 distinct servers. We need to develop an application that will reside on a networked server C and with SQLServer 2000 as well. While most of the tables in this database are self contained, around 10 tables will have to be mirror copies of the same tables from either Server A or Server B. Question, how do we implement subscription based replication on top of a redundant database, when no clustering is implemented? So, in essence, when Server A is alive, the database on Server C will periodically (or on change) replicate the 10 tables from Server A. When Server A is not alive, it needs to do same from server B. (When both server A and B are alive, it is acceptable to get data from either, since they are synchronized internally). Any alternate suggestions on achieving this functionality are welcome too. If SQL Server 2005 has some capabilities that may address this problem, that is a consideration as well. Thanks Pls take a look at Alternate Synchronization Partners in merge replication. On SQL Server 2005 you might consider peer-to-peer transactional repl...

Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases
I am proud to be able to tell that finally my book "Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases" is released. The book tries to fill the gap between the oracle manuals and the real world by providing real explanations and examples. see <http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-oracle-scheduler-in-oracle-11g- databases> for a detailed description of the book. Ronald. ...

Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases
I am proud to be able to tell that finally my book "Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases" is released. The book tries to fill the gap between the oracle manuals and the real world by providing real explanations and examples. see <http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-oracle-scheduler-in-oracle-11g- databases> for a detailed description of the book. Ronald. ...

Oracle RAC 10g_r2: Oracle Notification Server Configuration Assistant
Hi All: I am setting up a ORACLE 10g_r2 RAC solution. Environment Details: - 2 IBM x335 series - CentOs 4.2 - 2 GB RAM - 2 X 36 GB SCSI - Intel Xeon 3.066 GHz I am stuck on the configuration of the Oracle Clusterware Configuration. I have double checked all of my steps and have retried this installer 3 times to ensure that I didn't miss anything. I am hoping that by posting this question it will perhaps receive some traction from people working on this. The error: When the Oracle Clusterware Configuration Wizard is at its final stages I get the following error: <snippet> Output generated from configuration assistant "Oracle Notification Server Configuration Assistant": Command = /u01/app/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/crs/bin/racgons add_config orac1:6200 orac2:6200 Configuration assistant "Oracle Notification Server Configuration Assistant" failed ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The "/u01/app/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/crs/cfgtoollogs/configToolFailedCommands" script contains all commands that failed, were skipped or were cancelled. This file may be used to run these configuration assistants outside of OUI. Note that you may have to update this script with passwords (if any) before executing the same. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- </snippet> I opened /u01/app/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/crs/cfgtoollogs/configToolFailedCommand...

Oracle RAC Performance
I am being told by my supplier that if my application works okay on a two nodes Oracle RAC database there is no problem scaling up - to over ten nodes. Is that true? Are there no contention issues that will appear as the cluster grows beyond two nodes? regards Ian Well, according to the Oracle Concepts guide of RAC, if your app works well on even one node it will scale well with RAC. But I have not tested this, so I do not know the definitive answer for you. I'm sure someone else here will. Anyway, if you haven't taken a peek at the concepts guide, you might want to. Mike With the default settings, I wouldn't necessarily agree (whether Oracle says it or not) that an app working on a single instance DB would definitely scale up to RAC w/o any problems. There's an important parameter "max_commit_propagation_delay" that be default is set to 7 seconds (may be in milli as 7000; I forget). Anyway, this is the maximum amount of time that can go by before a commit on one node is seen at the other nodes. We have a client-server app (developed by a third party; we have the code though) that opens three Oracle sessions per app instance (yes, I know; bad design). The idea is that one was a read only, one for transactions, etc. Anyway, with the setting above, the app may commit a transaction on one node and (due to load balancing) read the results of that transaction immediately after commital. Because of the delay (again, up to 7 seconds), th...

Oracle databases on a server

SqlSpec

Application migration from non RAC databases to RAC databases
Hello All, Do we have any material available on "migrating applications from non-RAC databases to RAC databases" ? I am asked to study the readiness of "application migration from non-RAC to RAC databses" and create analysis report. I am asked to analyse the changes required for making the migration APART FROM TECHNICAL DATABASE MIGRATION ? We know how to migrate database from non-RAC to RAC, what we need to know is "What needs to be done to avoid performance / configuration issues later after changing to RAC" etc. I would greatly appreciate any advice on this. Thanks, Vin On Sep 20, 1:14 pm, Vin <vinay.th...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello All, > > Do we have any material available on "migrating applications from > non-RAC databases to RAC databases" ? > > I am asked to study the readiness of "application migration from > non-RAC to RAC databses" and create analysis report. I am asked > to analyse the changes required for making the migration APART > FROM TECHNICAL DATABASE MIGRATION ? We know how to migrate > database from non-RAC to RAC, what we need to know is "What > needs to be done to avoid performance / configuration issues > later after changing to RAC" etc. > > I would greatly appreciate any advice on this. > > Thanks, > Vin Here's the honest answer. The only true way to test how an application is impacted by moving it into RAC is to move it int...

Veritas Cluster Server / Oracle
Hello Group, I have 2 Solaris V880s running 7 instances in 3 failover groups. Usually we have 1 group on one system and the other 2 on the other. We had a problem over the weekend and ended up bringing the instances up outside the cluster. Also all instances and associated storage and virtual IPs are currently on the same node. My question is this, can I simply start the cluster now on the node running all the instances and just probe resources to get everything back in the cluster without affecting the running instances or do I need to shutdown instances and bring them up in the cluster? ...

Oracle RAC and cold node
Hello. Is it possible to configure RAC to use so called 'cold node' ? I mean something like that: node1 ---- node2 ---- node3 (cold / hot spare) node3 is not online for all the time, it is something like 'hot spare' in RAID1. How about Oracle licensing of node3 ? Best regards, -- .... Robert Jaroszuk ... GCS/IT/O d? s: a- C++ ULB++++$ P+ L++++$ E- W++ K- N+ DI+ V- w M- PS+ PE Y(+) PGP-(+++) t-- 5? X R !tv b++>++++ D- y+ G++ .. http://zim.iq.pl/ . RJ735-RIPE . http://zim.iq.pl/photo/ . ... The superior warrior wins without fighting -- Sun Tzu. .. -> New photos: http://zim.iq.pl/photo/ On May 8, 8:46 am, Robert Jaroszuk <z...@iq.no.spam.please.pl> wrote: > Hello. > > Is it possible to configure RAC to use so called 'cold node' ? > > I mean something like that: > > node1 ---- node2 ---- node3 (cold / hot spare) > > node3 is not online for all the time, it is something like 'hot spare' > in RAID1. > > How about Oracle licensing of node3 ? > > Best regards, > > -- > ... Robert Jaroszuk ... > GCS/IT/O d? s: a- C++ ULB++++$ P+ L++++$ E- W++ K- N+ DI+ V- > w M- PS+ PE Y(+) PGP-(+++) t-- 5? X R !tv b++>++++ D- y+ G++ > .http://zim.iq.pl/. RJ735-RIPE .http://zim.iq.pl/photo/. > .. The superior warrior wins without fighting -- Sun Tzu. .. > > -> New photos:http://zim.iq.pl/photo/ RAC 10g provides SERVICES for this. For Licenses i think it depends if...

Oracle RAC without clustering
We have two independent Sparc/Solaris systems sharing Sun's disk arrays. Both systems are on the same sub-net and have a separate high speed Ethernet connection between them. Is it possible to configure an active-active, HA, redundant, Oracle RAC on these systems without using Suncluster or other non-builtin clustering software? If no, what would be the minimum additional software/configuration required? If Oracle built-in software can be used, what component will be required at the very least? I am trying to keep the number of components minimal, yet build a highly available, possibly fault tolerant, configuration. Would prefer to use raw partitions rather than LVM and such which increase complexity. I know there will be insightful responses. I thank you in advance for your help. "stilllearning" <shahswim@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1128882611.724380.181730@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > We have two independent Sparc/Solaris systems sharing Sun's disk > arrays. Both systems are on the same sub-net and have a separate high > speed Ethernet connection between them. Is it possible to configure an > active-active, HA, redundant, Oracle RAC on these systems without using > Suncluster or other non-builtin clustering software? If no, what would > be the minimum additional software/configuration required? If Oracle > built-in software can be used, what component will be required at the > very least? > > I am trying ...

Oracle RAC and mixed server systems?
We have a situation where Oracle RAC runs on a set of HP/UX Itanium systems and one of our tools is no longer supported on this platform. Would it be possible to configure a different hardeware platform (HP/UX PA-Risc or maybe Linux) and allow it access to the RAC shared storage environment? Is this in any way supported or ever tried before? Thanks, Rob On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:31:11 +0200, "Rob Turk" <wipe_this_r.turk@rtist.nl> wrote: >We have a situation where Oracle RAC runs on a set of HP/UX Itanium systems >and one of our tools is no longer supported on this platform. Would it be >possible to configure a different hardeware platform (HP/UX PA-Risc or maybe >Linux) and allow it access to the RAC shared storage environment? Is this in >any way supported or ever tried before? > >Thanks, >Rob > Not tried, as RAC requires identical hardware. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA Rob Turk wrote: > We have a situation where Oracle RAC runs on a set of HP/UX Itanium systems > and one of our tools is no longer supported on this platform. Would it be > possible to configure a different hardeware platform (HP/UX PA-Risc or maybe > Linux) and allow it access to the RAC shared storage environment? Is this in > any way supported or ever tried before? > > Thanks, > Rob No. All nodes must be the same o/s. No doubt you can find a work-around but if you do your support from Oracle will evaporate. -- Dan...

Restore RAC database in single node
Is it possible to restore 2 node rac database as single instance? Here is DR scenario: We have database running as 2 node RAC (on 2 servers) version 10g relase 1. On DR place we have only one server which will be exact copy of existing node 1 and having oracle rac binaries. Do I need to install standalone oracle software to restore that database or I can restore the database on oracle installed as RAC and using archives from both nodes? aleks011@gmail.com wrote: > Is it possible to restore 2 node rac database as single instance? http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/rac.102/b14197/adddelunix.htm#sthref787-- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

Web resources about - How to determine which is the master node in RAC cluster? - comp.databases.oracle.server

Five points determine a conic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Euclidean, non-projective geometry , just as two (distinct) points determine a line (a degree-1 plane curve), five points determine a conic ...

How To Determine Whether Your Facebook Customer-Service Efforts Are Effective
Social media analytics provider Crowdbabble added customer support to its mix, launching a new set of social customer service reports that allow ...

How does Facebook determine whether posts from pages are high-quality?
... for Business page on all things News Feed. The newest installment , posted Friday, aims to clarify for page administrators how it determines ...

Twitter Blog: Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champi
Twitter Blog Let your Tweets determine the 2012 Sprite Slam Dunk champion 3366100333679041124 Thursday, February 23, 2012 This Saturday, four ...

How does the NYT determine which articles have comments? - Quora
On the The New York Times website, some articles have comment sections, and others don't. It seems like in general higher profile articles have ...

How to determine what Herbs and Spices go best with what dishes - YouTube
Grandma Storn's Herb Wheel is the essential tool for cooking delicious, healthy meals using Herbs and Spices!

Why rising demand will determine the oil price
The lessons of 1986 tell us that the demand surge to be expected – and it is already visible – will be too much for Saudis to handle, writes ...

Pussy Riot punks may determine Russia's future
Pussy Riot punks may determine Russia's future

App to use 'facial age' to determine health
A new app will use &quot;facial age&quot; images to help doctors identify ageing behaviours in patients.

NFL, San Francisco 49ers, Houston Texans: Jarryd Hayne’s key dates to determine NFL future, starting ...
JARRYD Hayne will take his first competitive snap against NFL opposition this Sunday at 10am (AEST) when the San Francisco 49ers take on the ...