How to import an Oracle 9 export into Oracle 8?

Hi,

Is it possible to import an Oracle9 dump into Oracle8. If yes how?

0
progsup (5)

news.xs4all.nl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to import an Oracle9 dump into Oracle8. If yes how?

No. The general rule is:

When doing exp/imp across different versions you always have to use the
lower version of exp to do the export, and then you use the imp of the
database version to import in.

HTH
Holger
0
holger.baer (411)

How to import an Oracle 9 export into Oracle 8? -- Response
Only if the export was taken with the 8i exp utility. Oracle software is never forward compatable, even SQL*Net; normally the current version of SQL*Net is backward compatable with earlier versions allowing them to connect. David Fitzjarrell ----- Original Message ----- From: "news.xs4all.nl" <progsup@hotmail.com> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 6:23 AM Subject: How to import an Oracle 9 export into Oracle 8? > Hi, > > Is it possible to import an Oracle9 dump into Oracle8. If yes how? > > "David Fitzjarrell" <fitzjarrell@cox.net> schreef > Only if the export was taken with the 8i exp utility. /slams forhead, of course. Thanks for pointing this out :) Peter. ...

Running ORACLE 8.1.7 & ORACLE 9.2 on the same UNIX server
Hi, I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and ORACLE_BASE. However I am having to use the ORACLE 8 listener for both ORACLE databases. Is it possible to run separate ORACLE 8 and ORACLE 9 listeners? Hello, There are no difficulty to use 2 listeners on the same machine. The point is that default listener used to listen on port 1521 (or 1526). You will have to change your listener configuration( netasst or by hand) in order to use a different port number, a different listener name and communicate it to your users for their tnsnames.ora. LSNR8I = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= machine)(Port= 1110)) ) Generally what I do is to create 1 listener per Oracle Version. After that, for starting listeners you'll have to launch lsnrctl start LSNR8I ou lsnrctl start LSNR9I I am used to name listeners with different names since 8i because you have the autoregistration stuff and with 2 listeners with the same name, you are not sure on which the database will register (or using le local_listener init parm). Regs, Olivier jonathan.johnston@bt.com (Jonathan Johnston) wrote in message news:<5e07fa5.0406080037.67d595a9@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) > which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and > ...

help:How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7
How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 1-what scripts are to be used 2-Where i can find these scripts. Thnks. You can't. You can use lower version export to export higher version database. The other way around has never been possible. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA You probably have Oracle 9.2.0.1 running somewhere right, perhaps on another machine ? Set your ORACLE_HOME to 9.2.0.1 then export through sqlnet: exp username/pwd @9207instance Now you'll use the 9.2.0.1 export utility; this should work. "shahsyed" <shahsyed@gmail.com> schreef in bericht . > How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 > > 1-what scripts are to be used > 2-Where i can find these scripts. > > Thnks. Hi, I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is possible?? Thanks Alok. On 9 Aug 2005 22:05:49 -0700, alok.behria@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > > I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is >possible?? > >Thanks >Alok. Oracle is backwards compatible provided you have the definition of backwards compatible correct. You can connect (again) *lower version client* to a *higher version database* The other way around has nothing to do with backwards compatible, though it usually works, *with the exception of export/import, AS DOCUMENTED* (but I guess no one ever reads the docs) -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi, ...

Heterogenous Service much slower in Oracle 9 than in Oracle 8
My database allows users to query data external to Oracle using Heterogeneous Services' OLE interface. I had a query that did 4 joins on this external data that would complete in roughly 10 of 15 minutes in Oracle 8.1.7.4. Now that I am using Oracle 9.2.0.6, the same query on the same data takes almost 2 hours! I have been able to determine that the bottle neck is in Oracle but I do not know where or how. Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is anything I can do about it? Thanks. Ray Saltrelli wrote: > My database allows users to query data external to Oracle using > Heterogeneous Services' OLE interface. I had a query that did 4 joins > on this external data that would complete in roughly 10 of 15 minutes > in Oracle 8.1.7.4. Now that I am using Oracle 9.2.0.6, the same query > on the same data takes almost 2 hours! I have been able to determine > that the bottle neck is in Oracle but I do not know where or how. Does > anyone know why this is happening and if there is anything I can do > about it? Thanks. Sounds like a perfect candidate to capture a 10046 trace and see where it is spending its time. EdStevens wrote: > Ray Saltrelli wrote: > > My database allows users to query data external to Oracle using > > Heterogeneous Services' OLE interface. I had a query that did 4 joins > > on this external data that would complete in roughly 10 of 15 minutes > > in Oracle 8.1.7.4. Now th...

Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)
Dear Sir, We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail. Kishan Thakker kishanthakker@gmail.com wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are > on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out > the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 > live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is > inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update > rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How > to ensure that these select/update does not fail. > > Kishan Thakker How much data? Which version of 9i? Which version of 8? How much downtime is possible? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

How to export from a higher Oracle version and import into a lower Oracle version
How to export from a higher Oracle version (10) and import into a lower Oracle version (9) "dead" <OVOIZBACI-vlasic@vodatel.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ce5o4i$kbi$1@sunce.iskon.hr... > How to export from a higher Oracle version (10) and import into a lower > Oracle version (9) how about trying to use the exp/imp tools that ship with oracle ? > > On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:16:33 +0200, "dead" <OVOIZBACI-vlasic@vodatel.net> wrote: >How to export from a higher Oracle version (10) and import into a lower >Oracle version (9) > Use the lower version export against the higher version database. Be sure to have created the v9 export views in the 10g database. usually they are called $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp<version>.sql They must be run using SYS as SYSDBA -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA You lost me ... use the 10 version of export (set env variables to correct oracle/bin etc) against 10 database and use 9 version of import (or 10 maybe) against the 9i database. Usual caveats watch character set etc What problems are you having, specifically? On 27 Jul 2004 12:54:14 -0700, johnbhurley@sbcglobal.net (John Hurley) wrote: >You lost me ... use the 10 version of export (set env variables to >correct oracle/bin etc) against 10 database and use 9 version of >import (or 10 maybe) against the 9i database. incorrect. 9i export and import required against both databases. Characterset has 0 to do w...

Using Oracle Developer with Oracle 8.1.7 database
Hi. I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current versions or Oracle Developer Suite? Thank you, El DoDo march...@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo 9i client is backward compatable to 8i. However, 10g is only backwards compatable to certain 8i patchset. I can connect from 10g client to 8.1.7.4.1 but not to 8.1.7.0. Not sure about the in between patchsets as I don't have them. Regards /Rauf marchesa@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo Yes. Make sure you have patched the 8i database to make it as current as possible. -- Daniel A. Morgan...

Import Export between Oracle server and cache server
Hi .. Is there any tool / way to shift databases between Oracle database server and InterSystem's Cache database server. I need to export a database from oracle server to cache server with all tables with data, indexes etc. Any help / suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanx ------ Pradeep Kumar Software Enginner ---------------------------------------------------------- What's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right. ---------------------------------------------------------- ...

problem in exporting table from oracle 8i to oracle 8.0 very urgent
hi,this is abhijeet kusre. its really very urgent . i want to export table from oracle 8i to oracle 8.0 it is importing but with warning. and "tables doenst exits " -it displays. what should i do. tell me urgently. On Feb 27, 1:26 pm, "AI samazna Mushkil Hi nahi Namumkin Hai." <abhijeet68...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi,this is abhijeet kusre. > its really very urgent . > i want to export table from oracle 8i to oracle 8.0 > it is importing but with warning. > and "tables doenst exits " -it displays. > what should i do. > tell me urgently. First of all you should describe the steps you have taken and then add the log file or output of the exp/imp tools. System information would be useful as well. AI samazna Mushkil Hi nahi Namumkin Hai. schreef: > hi,this is abhijeet kusre. > its really very urgent . > i want to export table from oracle 8i to oracle 8.0 > it is importing but with warning. > and "tables doenst exits " -it displays. > what should i do. > tell me urgently. > You get what you paid for. Urgent matters are dealt with by Oracle Support, for a hefty fee. Since when is Oracle forward compatible, and should 8.0 know the internals of an 8i export file?!? If you're lucky, you can export 8i using the 8.0 tools. Searching the archives would have given you this answer quicker. You should also upgrade, upgrade, and upgrade. Oh - start thinking about the next upgrade, 9i Release ...

oracle database 9.2.0.8 32bit and windows server 2003 64bit
Hello! What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit database? Any suggestion? Regards - MJ On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA thx. I will check Uzytkownik "sybrandb" <sybrandb@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:b5d54371-bf21-439b-85c3-ae21dafc21be@3g2000yqk.googlegroups.com... On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA On Apr 15, 5:16=A0am, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on &g...

Oracle 10g 10.0.2 client, to connect oracle 8 server
Dear Group members, I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and 8i it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported." </b> Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will infect my software .. process.. if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before installation .. What is the best oracle client software can suitable for most of the server's On Jul 27, 11:58=A0pm, ranganadh <ranganadhkod...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear Group members, > > =A0I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and > 8i > > it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. > when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error > > <b> =A0"ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer > supported." </b> > > Can i install, 2 or more =A0version of oracle clients in same system, > becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some > SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will > infect my software .. process.. > > if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, ...

Oracle 10g 10.0.2 client, to connect oracle 8 server
Dear Group members, I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and 8i it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported." </b> Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will infect my software .. process.. if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before installation .. What is the best oracle client software can suitable for most of the server's > I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and > 8i > > it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. > when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error > > <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer > supported." </b> > > > Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, > becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some > SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will > infect my software .. process.. Yes you can, I currently have 3 versions Oracle 8.0.4, Oracle 9.2 and Oracle 10.2 on my work PC. No problem. > > if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before > installation .. If yo...

Running Oracle 8.1.x and Oracle 9i on same Windows 2000 Server
I'm attempting to run an Oracle 8.1.7 database and and Oracle 9i database on the same Windows 2000 Server. Before doing this has anyone ran this configuration and are there any things I must watch out for prior to installing the Oracle 9i software? Thanks for the assistance. David David wrote: > I'm attempting to run an Oracle 8.1.7 database and and Oracle 9i database > on the same Windows 2000 Server. > > Before doing this has anyone ran this configuration and are there any > things I must watch out for prior to installing the Oracle 9i software? > > Thanks for the assistance. > David Environment variables Multiple Oracle Homes Lack of resources It can be done. Many have done it. It still isn't a good idea if it can be avoided. And please, in the future, do NOT cross-post. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) ...

Error ORA-01044 after migration Oracle-DB 8.i to Oracle-DB 9.i
Hello To invoke a stored procedure call using the sytax "{call <package-name>.<proc-or-func>; (....,{resultset<max-record-requested, <formal-array-param_1>,; <formal-array-param_2>, ......,<formal-array-param_n>}.....)}" in an Oracle 8.i environment, was executed properly. The same method leeds in an Oracle 9.i environment to the error "ORA-01044 size string of buffer bound to variable exceeds maximum string" The Oracle Documentation says: Error-Cause: An attempt was made to bind a buffer whose total size would exceed the maximum size allowed. Total array size for arrays is calculated as: (element_size)*(number of elements) Action: Reduce the buffer size. After reduction of the "number of elements" (here "max-record-requested") the error-message doesn't occur any longer. Now my questios are: Is it possible to enlarge the "size of maximum string"? Is this size configured by a parameter in the Oracle-Initial-Settings? Thanks a lot in advance ...

ODMA_RBS Error while upgrade Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 9.2
Hi all, I am trying to upgrade Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 9.2 using database upgrade assistant and while doing that I am getting error at final Step 4 after clicking the Finish button error msg is "90MB of Free disk space not available at D:\ORACLE9\oradata\Datenbank to create the "ODMA_RBS" tablespace for rollback undo mode duting upgrade.Provide the required free disk space on the disk" Althoug there are 51 GB of disk space available. I don't know why is it giving this error! OS is Windows 2003. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Dirk Hmmm...Hard to say...Prove to use that you're not crazy: Go to a dos prompt, go to C:\ and D:\ and do a DIR command post results (bytes free) and we'll belive you. Dirk Schulz wrote: > Hi all, > > I am trying to upgrade Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 9.2 using database upgrade > assistant and while doing that I am getting error at final Step 4 after > clicking the Finish button error msg is > "90MB of Free disk space not available at D:\ORACLE9\oradata\Datenbank to > create the "ODMA_RBS" tablespace for rollback undo mode duting > upgrade.Provide the required free disk space on the disk" > > Althoug there are 51 GB of disk space available. I don't know why is it > giving this error! OS is Windows 2003. > > Can anyone help? > > Thanks in advance, > > Dirk > > The 51GB is on E, not on D? Just to give an example? -- Regards, ...

from oracle 9.2.04 to oracle 9.2.05
i'm a newbie, i'd like to guess if anybody knows how can I upgrade my oracle 9.2.04 to 9.2.05. My java_pool_size, shared_pool_size are under 150 MB. How can I set this value? Bye and thx a lot. jakko1982 wrote: > i'm a newbie, i'd like to guess if anybody knows how can I upgrade my > oracle 9.2.04 to 9.2.05. > My java_pool_size, shared_pool_size are under 150 MB. How can I set > this value? > > Bye and thx a lot. 1) Goto http://metalink.oracle.com and download the 9.2.0.5 patchset. You can also goto 9.2.0.6. Patch installation documentation comes with it. Make sure you review the documentation before applying the patchset. 2) Goto http://tahiti.oracle.com and review the "Initialization Parameter" section. If you are using spfile (Server Parameter File) then you can change these parameters online. Search for "spfile" keyword and goto "Administrator's Guide". If you are not using spfile then you need to locate the database init.ora file, modify the parameter values and bounce the database. Regards /Rauf sorry, but I use Spfile. I've searched Spfile keyword and I read the administrator's guide. and now? sorry but Im a newbye jakko1982 wrote: > sorry, but I use Spfile. I've searched Spfile keyword and I read the > administrator's guide. > > and now? sorry but Im a newbye Did you read under heading "Managing Initialization Parameters Using a Server Parameter File"...

replace Oracle 8 with Oracle 9i
Hi all, Customer is upgrading an NT to Win3000, and I want to upgrade their Oracle 8 to Oracle 9i. I would prefer to just delete the entire Oracle 8 environment and do a clean install of 9i. Do I need to run an uninstaller to remove Oracle 8, or can I just delete the entire oracle folder from the D drive? Thanks Jim On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:45:33 -0500, Jim Pistrang <jim@jpcr.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Customer is upgrading an NT to Win3000, and I want to upgrade their >Oracle 8 to Oracle 9i. I would prefer to just delete the entire Oracle >8 environment and do a clean install of 9i. Do I need to run an >uninstaller to remove Oracle 8, or can I just delete the entire oracle >folder from the D drive? > >Thanks > >Jim Not installing Oracle 9i next to Oracle 8 in a *different Oracle home* is one safe way to disaster. Just deleting Oracle 8 from the D: drive is the most safest. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Jim Pistrang <jim@jpcr.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Customer is upgrading an NT to Win3000, and I want to upgrade their >Oracle 8 to Oracle 9i. I would prefer to just delete the entire Oracle >8 environment and do a clean install of 9i. Do I need to run an >uninstaller to remove Oracle 8, or can I just delete the entire oracle >folder from the D drive? > >Thanks > >Jim If only it were that straightforward.. This site will give you an idea what is needed.. http://www.oracle-b...

DBD:Oracle and support for Oracle 9
DBD:Oracle version 1.14 states that it supports Oracle 7 and 8, but we are running Oracle 9 on Solaris. Does anyone know if DBI:DBD is supporting Oracle 9--or when it will? Also--if there is support, what do i need to know to get the correct version, etc. -- thanks, sam On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:09:04 -0500, "change" <changeme@changeme> wrote: >DBD:Oracle version 1.14 states that it supports Oracle 7 and 8, but we are >running Oracle 9 on Solaris. Does anyone know if DBI:DBD is supporting >Oracle 9--or when it will? >Also--if there is support, what do i need to k...

from sql server to oracle to ANOTHER oracle
I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. I try to write something like SELECT * FROM LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 but it does not work questions 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? 2) if so, how ? thank you! On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. > > I try to write something like > > =A0SELECT * FROM > =A0 LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 > > but it does not work > > questions > 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? > 2) if so, how ? > > thank you! use a synonym that points to the second linked table? On Nov 10, 9:27=A0pm, onedbguru <onedbg...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > > oracle db. I&#...

DBLINK between Oracle 7 and Oracle 9
Hi, I'm trying to acces data on an Ora 7 DB from an Ora 9 DB. Using Enterprise manager I've created a db link which should provide this functionality. However, when I try to test it I get and error message "The Database link is not active". Can anyone assist. Thanks Abe The Oracle 7 database and the Oracle 9i database uses different network stacks. Connecting to an Oracle 7 database from Oracle 9i software (db link, etc) has been full of difficulties. Can you upgrade the Oracle 7 database to a much newer, and supported version? Otherwise, I know others who have gotten the whole thing to work by using an Oracle 8 database in the middle. Ugly, but it has worked. HTH, Brian Abe wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm trying to acces data on an Ora 7 DB from an Ora 9 DB. Using > Enterprise manager I've created a db link which should provide this > functionality. However, when I try to test it I get and error message > "The Database link is not active". Can anyone assist. > > Thanks > Abe -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@remove_spam.peasland.com Remove the "remove_spam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:23:45 +0100, Abe wrote (in message <5b4dae09.0402020923.3e766175@posting.google.com>): > Hi, > > I'm trying to acces da...

Web resources about - How to import an Oracle 9 export into Oracle 8? - comp.databases.oracle.server

List of countries by imports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of countries by imports , based on the World Trade Organization and The World Factbook . For comparison purposes, some non-sovereign ...

Perfect Audience Performance Reporting API Allows Facebook Advertisers To Import Data
Advertisers that use Facebook Exchange can now import data on their ads, campaigns, and conversions into their own customized reporting dashboards ...

Oakland Opens the Wallet for Cuban Import
Looks like Billy Beane really is sticking to that Window. After spending the offseason trading away two of the better young starting pitchers ...

How to Import Your Blog Into Facebook
Inside Facebook has recently written about simplifying how you use Facebook with other social media tools in order to make life a little easier. ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

AllSync - Sync and Import your Contacts with Ease for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App ...
Get AllSync - Sync and Import your Contacts with Ease on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry delivers remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., on April 24, 2014. [State ...

English import Jade Clarke set for baptism of fire with Thunderbirds - AdelaideNow Search Search
ENGLISH import Jade Clarke faces a hectic weekend of action at the Auckland pre-season this week as the Adelaide Thunderbirds seek to fast track ...

Perth Glory import Krisztian Vadocz ready for reunion with wife
​Hungarian international Krisztian Vadocz will receive a special surprise when he goes on tour with Perth Glory later this month - his wife. ...

Segway uses patents to win an import ban on competing “hoverboards”
(credit: Phil / flickr ) A patent complaint that Segway filed with the US International Trade Commission in 2014 has resulted in a wide-ranging ...