Looks like the 11g name is going to stick ... we will know for sure tomorrow

It's the world's worst secret that 11g is being announced or at least
the timetable for it's rollout clarified at OOW.

I was in the Extreme security track saturday and sunday ( pre
conference workshop ).  Several oracle people kept saying 11g.

In a side conversation a couple of them noted they think it's going to
be 12f for Fusion after that.  Lots of the development changes will be
concentrated on the database side at making Fusion implementations and
patching easier and more automated.  At least that's my impression of
the direction.

0
johnbhurley (2707)

"hpuxrac"
> In a side conversation a couple of them noted they think it's going to
> be 12f for Fusion after that.

the wiseass would say "f" stands for "FUBAR" ? i guess....

0
klabu

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
[...]

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #8
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #6
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full. Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years. At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified. Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said would happen before Jesus died. If someone tells you that they are going to die and in three days come back to life again and it happens then this person must be the real deal. Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life. This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless. The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood...

[...]

I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA
I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA Off the top of my head with no testing: Create an agent. Run from Actions Menu. Sub Initialize Dim ns As New NotesSession Dim dbCurrent As NotesDatabase Dim docJunk As NotesDocument Dim SomeValue As Variant Dim x As Long Set dbCurrent = ns.CurrentDatabase For x = 1 To 500000 Set docJunk = dbCurrent.CreateDocument ' Set some fields on the document before saving it. Call docJunk.Replac...

I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA
I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA ...

Web resources about - Looks like the 11g name is going to stick ... we will know for sure tomorrow - comp.databases.oracle.server

Blue and Green Tomorrow: Ethical Investment & Sustainable Living
Blue and Green Tomorrow, the magazine for Ethical Investment, Socially Responsible Investors, Green Investment. Find news, advice and information ...

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (concept) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) was a concept developed by Walt Disney near the end of his lifetime. This planned city ...

Social Curation Summit To Attract Expert Curators And Tastemakers — Tomorrow In New York
Social Curation Summit kicks off Tuesday, July 31, in New York! Connect with industry experts and explore how the social graph is transforming ...

Oeuf Decor Launches at Pop-Up Tomorrow — Design News
... nursery and kid essentials, just launched Oeuf Decor, an equally playful take on knitted decor. The line debuts at H.P.F, Christopher tomorrow. ...

Carmakers, NHTSA to unveil auto-emergency braking agreement tomorrow
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety An alliance of automakers representing 99 percent of the cars sold in the United States will announce ...

Tomorrow's Non-Presidential Primaries
... (OR) and So. Jersey machine corruptionist Donald Norcross are also being pounded, respectively, by reformers Dave McTeague and Alex Law. Tomorrow, ...

Rubio: Tomorrow We Will Shock the Country
Rubio: Tomorrow We Will Shock the Country

Glitterbust (Kim Gordon, Tomorrows Tulips) share "The Highline" video
Glitterbust, the new project from Kim Gordon and Alex Knost of California lo-fi/psych pop band Tomorrows Tulips, have shared a video for their ...

New 'Captain America' teasers hype tomorrow's trailer
Two new teasers have dropped ahead of Thursday's new "Captain America: Civil War" trailer.

Congress’s Latest Budget, Again, Asks for Spending Hikes Today for Illusory Cuts Tomorrow
This week the House budget committee presented its budget proposals for fiscal year 2017 to the American people. It spends too much, cuts too ...