Oracle 10g database control export/import questions

I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on HP UNIX 11i. I have created database
control using dbca command in a database instance, e.g.,  db1. If I do
full export of  db1  and recreate the database using full import, do I
need to rerun emca command. I know during full  import/export Oracle
does not create sys objects. Are  db control's objects created from
sys or using system?

0
zigzagdna (350)

Before import operation you must create new database(using dbca or db
creation scripts).exported file can only import in an existing
database.

0
elmasoki (2)
10/23/2007 8:28:29 AM
On Oct 23, 4:28 am, okys <elmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Before import operation you must create new database(using dbca or db
> creation scripts).exported file can only import in an existing
> database.

Yes, I will create the database, question is how much database needs
tto be created, For example fullimport can create tablespaces etc.
question is will it bring all database objects created by database
control (emca or not). I know if one has jvm installed in database,
import  does not bring it, it has to be manually installed. Same way
does database control need to be manually installed.

0
zigzagdna (350)
10/23/2007 10:08:05 AM
On Oct 23, 4:28 am, okys <elmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Before import operation you must create new database(using dbca or db
> creation scripts).exported file can only import in an existing
> database.

I see the confusion.
Sorry, I meant to say I created database control using emca command
not dbca. One create database using dbca, scripts generated by dbca or
custom scripts. One can then run emca (dbca scripts inlude it) to
create database control. Question is does it have to be redone before
or after full import.

0
zigzagdna (350)
10/23/2007 10:13:55 AM
zigzagdna@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on HP UNIX 11i. I have created database
> control using dbca command in a database instance, e.g.,  db1. If I do
> full export of  db1  and recreate the database using full import, do I
> need to rerun emca command. I know during full  import/export Oracle
> does not create sys objects. Are  db control's objects created from
> sys or using system?

DB Control's objects should be owned by SYSMAN in the database, so a
full export will get these objects. You shouldn't have to run emca.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba@nospam.peasland.net
http://www.peasland.net

dba (518)
10/23/2007 2:33:24 PM
On Oct 23, 10:33 am, Brian Peasland <d...@nospam.peasland.net> wrote:
> zigzag...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on HP UNIX 11i. I have created database
> > control using dbca command in a database instance, e.g.,  db1. If I do
> > full export of  db1  and recreate the database using full import, do I
> > need to rerun emca command. I know during full  import/export Oracle
> > does not create sys objects. Are  db control's objects created from
> > sys or using system?
>
> DB Control's objects should be owned by SYSMAN in the database, so a
> full export will get these objects. You shouldn't have to run emca.
>
> HTH,
> Brian
>
> --
>
> Brian Peasland
> d...@nospam.peasland.nethttp://www.peasland.net
>
> Remove the "nospam." from the email address to email me.
>
> "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good.
> Now pick two out of the three" - Unknown
>
> --

I get mixed up with AWR tables and database control. AWR tables - are
they created using system or sys. Do they get tranferred usng full
export/mport,

0
zigzagdna (350)
10/23/2007 6:12:45 PM
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:12:45 -0700, zigzagdna@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Oct 23, 10:33 am, Brian Peasland <d...@nospam.peasland.net> wrote:
>> zigzag...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on HP UNIX 11i. I have created database
>> > control using dbca command in a database instance, e.g.,  db1. If I do
>> > full export of  db1  and recreate the database using full import, do I
>> > need to rerun emca command. I know during full  import/export Oracle
>> > does not create sys objects. Are  db control's objects created from
>> > sys or using system?
>>
>> DB Control's objects should be owned by SYSMAN in the database, so a
>> full export will get these objects. You shouldn't have to run emca.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Brian
>>
>> --
>>
>> Brian Peasland
>> d...@nospam.peasland.nethttp://www.peasland.net
>>
>> Remove the "nospam." from the email address to email me.
>>
>> "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good.
>> Now pick two out of the three" - Unknown
>>
>> --
>
>I get mixed up with AWR tables and database control. AWR tables - are
>they created using system or sys. Do they get tranferred usng full
>export/mport,

Find out which user owns them. Try to be self-reliant, instead of
doing nothing yourself, and running to Usenet for every question you
can easily lookup and answer yourself.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA

Can you import an Oracle 10G database into a 9I database
Good afternoon, I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? Thanks, Chris Boerman cboerman@comcast.net schreef: > Good afternoon, > > I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into > an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? > > Thanks, > Chris Boerman > Of course. It's called downgrading. Or, if you do not want to downgrade, only if you're: 1) skillful 2) lucky You must be lucky, or I would not be answering this. Ever read the "New Features since 9i" chapters on 10G? Why do you think these are called "new"? So, export, using the 9i tool - if you're lucky, that works. Import, using the 9i tool - if you're lucky, that works. -- Regards, Frank van Bortel Top-posting is one way to shut me up... On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:27:32 +0200, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel@gmail.com> wrote: >cboerman@comcast.net schreef: >> Good afternoon, >> >> I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into >> an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? >> >> Thanks, >> Chris Boerman >> > >Of course. It's called downgrading. > >Or, if you do not want to downgrade, only if you're: >1) skillful >2) lucky > >You must be lucky, or I would not be answering this. >Ever read the "New Features since 9i"...

oracle database control in 10g
Is there a way to manage more than one database instance on a single host with oracle database 10G R2 STANDARD EDITION ONE out of the box ? The database control web application is OK, but it looks like you can only manage a single database instance with it. Installing OEM Grid Control is a bit overkill (you need a third instance for the repository I thing, and you also seems to need oracle database ENTERPRISE edition) for a standard edition one setup. Other than command line utilities, what tools does oracle provide for people running the standard edition one version of the database ? Thanks On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:45:47 -0400, G Dahler interested us by writing: > Is there a way to manage more than one database instance on a single host > with oracle database 10G R2 STANDARD EDITION ONE out of the box ? > > The database control web application is OK, but it looks like you can only > manage a single database instance with it. > Design intent. > Installing OEM Grid Control is a bit overkill (you need a third instance for > the repository I thing, and you also seems to need oracle database > ENTERPRISE edition) for a standard edition one setup. > Separate the management of individual instances by using different ports. One EM DB Control = one instance by design intent! You are right that Grid may seem overkill at this time. However, consider that the DBA should possibly have a DB for internal DBA use on a separate machine and all of a...

Export oracle 10G database errors
I have an oracle database version 10G running on solaris 5.8 and when I export the database I get a bunch of error messages which I dont know how to get ride of ??? .. exporting private type synonyms .. exporting object type definitions .. exporting system procedural objects and actions EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered ORA-06550: line 1, column 13: PLS-00201: identifier 'EXFSYS.DBMS_EXPFIL_DEPASEXP' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling EXFSYS.DBMS_EXPFIL_DEPASEX P.system_info_exp EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered ORA-06550: line 1, column 13: PLS-00201: identifier 'EXFSYS.DBMS_EXPFIL_DEPASEXP' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored EXP-00083: The previous problem occurred when calling EXFSYS.DBMS_EXPFIL_DEPASEX P.system_info_exp .. exporting pre-schema procedural objects and actions EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6550 encountered ORA-06550: line 1, column 13: PLS-00201: identifier 'EXFSYS.DBMS_EXPFIL_DEPASEXP' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored "Maria" <evoradba@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:351fd9d6.0411070853.7242b32d@posting.google.com... > I have an oracle database version 10G running on solaris 5.8 and when > I export the database I get a bunch of error messages which I dont > know how to get ride of ??? > > . exporting private type synonyms > ....

Oracle 10g
OK I admit I haven't done much research into this but i'm just looking for some hands-on experience. Oracle 10g supports the FLASHBACK DATABASE feature. This allows to do a recovery based on information stored in a flashback area (flashback logs). Now my questions : 1) Can you use flashback database to do a complete db point-in-time recovery ? 2) Can flashback database be combined with/followed by a "normal" recovery using the archive log files ? 3) Does archive logging need to be enabled for flashback database to work ? Or can this work independently of each other ? 4) How much (extra) diskspace is needed to store the flashback logs in comparison to the diskspace consumed by archive log files ? 5) What if you start flashing back a database and something goes wrong (example a corrupt flashback log file) ? Is recovery possible of corrupt flashback log files ? Or can the flashback operation be rolled back ? 6) Is FLASHBACK TABLE using the same flashback log files (if it's enabled) or does it still use the undo records ? 7) A flashback database recovery operation is supposed to be faster than a recovery using the archive log files. What is the recovery gain that can be expected ? Any ways of tuning the recovery process ? Can flashback database be performed in parallel ? 8) Oracle 10g Release 2 : will this new version have some additional/fixed flashback database features ? Thanks in advance, Matthias On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:50:18 +0200, &...

Why the size of Oracle 10g database is much smaller than Oracle 9i?
Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less disk spaces. Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g users? Please advise. Thanks!! "Matt" <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba8a039e.0411141912.71c7d598@posting.google.com... > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less > disk spaces. > Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle > on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i > in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g > users? > > Please advise. Thanks!! They refactored it and made it a lot more efficient and smaller. Jim Matt wrote: > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less > disk spaces. > Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle > on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i > in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g > users? > > Please advise. Thanks!! Actually, to get the same set of options ...

Oracle 10g database exp and imp question
Hi, I am reading document B10825-01.pdf Oracle Database Utilities, chapter 20 "Original Export and Import". I am an aspiring DBA but not a DBA. My understanding from B10825-01.pdf is that to export all the tables, stored procedures etc for SCOTT, I would use this: exp system/password@db10gtest rows=y owner=scott I have tried this it creates a file EXPDAT.DMP I then do this: SQLPLUS system/password@db10gtest DROP USER SCOTT CASCADE; and SCOTT is deleted. To test the import, I now want to put SCOTT and all his data, stored procedures etc back as they w...

Oracle 10g OCI based application talking to an Oracle 9i database
Hi all, Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our application is making very straight forward OCI calls, and we are not using any of the newer OCI calls that were introduced in 10g, just the ones that are available in 9i OCI. Thanks in advance, Nick On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:01:32 -0700, "Nicholas Palmer" <nick@kcicorp.com> wrote: >Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the >Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. >The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native >OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. >Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything >wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was >but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client >communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our applica...

Importing sql server 7/2000 database to Oracle
Hi, Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no stored procedures? thanks, Ellie E Sullivan wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no > stored procedures? > > thanks, > > Ellie What do you mean by "import"? If you mean dump the data as a delimited text file and use SQL*Loader. Yes. But do keep in mind you will need to translate some data types and autonumbering columns do not exist. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Thanks, Daniel. Yes, that is what I want. Now about the autonumbering columns: as long as we aren't going to add to the database and expect autonumbering, I can still have that column, right? That's what it sounds like. thanks again. "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1077639180.433784@yasure... > E Sullivan wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to ju...

Importing sql server 7/2000 database into Oracle
Hi, Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no stored procedures? thanks, Ellie Tables and indexes only surely - have you compared the stored procedures in SqlServer and Oracle! Every one I have ever seen have been quite different. Regards Kevin "E Sullivan" <ellie999nospam@nospamptd.net> wrote in message news:2LGdnUSaYJzJ66bdUSdV9g@ptd.net... > Hi, > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no > stored procedures? > > thanks, > > Ellie > > The stored procedures probably won't be needed so that's ok. I think the difference may be because mssql server uses "transact sql" which is their version of sql statements. Did we really expect MS to play nicely! Can the database be attached/imported or would I have to create a delimited text file? Thanks again. "Kevin A Lewis" <Kevin_A_Lewis@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UjL_b.22$mj7.1@newreader.ukcore.bt.net... > Tables and indexes only surely - have you compared the stored procedures in > SqlServer and Oracle! Every one I have ever seen have been quite different. > > Regards Kevin > > "E Sullivan" <ellie999nospam@nospamptd.net> wrote in message > news:2LGdnUSaYJzJ66bdUSdV9g@ptd.net... >...

SN#12788 Java[TM] DataBase Connectivity API Features in Oracle 10g Database
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 74 Issue 2 2004-04-12 Article 12788 from section "Developer's Section" Tutorial on Concepts and Usage The Oracle Technology Network provides a tutorial that outlines the features of Java[TM] DataBase Connectivity (JDBC[TM]) technology in relation to the new enhancements that they bring to the Oracle 10g database. The tutorial evaluates Web RowSets, Connection Cache, and Named Parameters, IEEE datatypes -- BINARY_DOUBLE and BINARY_FLOAT, and PL/SQL Index-by Tables. Each section in the tutorial covers topics such as concepts, design, required software, setup and application usage. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/74/2/opt-dev/?12788#12788 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in PDF, text or HTML. Only the sections that you select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe (c) 2004 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com ...

Oracle 10g Grid control could not establish connection to target database.
Hi all, I am using oracle grid control 10g R2. I have installed grid control on one mechine and grid control service on another compurter. Through enterprise manager I ma able to find the mechine from "Target" tab, but when I set the credential for that mechine, it gives me a massage "Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection". If any one have any solution for this error or need further clarification please let me know. Thanks and Regards Rahul ...

logon to Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control ...10g version
Dear All, I have "Cannot find server or DNS Error" when try to logon the page, anything has to pre-do? The link should correct because I have bookmarked, appreciate any help. TIA. Regards, Wandy "Wandy Tang" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com.invalid> wrote in message news:cn4ssd$igu1@imsp212.netvigator.com... > Dear All, > > I have "Cannot find server or DNS Error" when try to logon the page, > anything has to pre-do? The link should correct because I have bookmarked, > appreciate any help. TIA. > > Regards, > Wandy > > If it's the first database on your machine the url should be http://your-database-server:5500/em You also need to have the dbconsole running $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oemctl start dbconsole ...

Import Export between Oracle server and cache server
Hi .. Is there any tool / way to shift databases between Oracle database server and InterSystem's Cache database server. I need to export a database from oracle server to cache server with all tables with data, indexes etc. Any help / suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanx ------ Pradeep Kumar Software Enginner ---------------------------------------------------------- What's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right. ---------------------------------------------------------- ...

Oracle databases on a server

Oracle Database 10g. When ?
Hi I want to know when we could download Oracle Database 10g Thanks Javier Villegas wrote: >Hi > >I want to know when we could download Oracle Database 10g > >Thanks > > > If you were in the Beta program months ago. As you are not ... after it is released. And given that no software company is going to stick its neck out and commit to a specific date in advance ... you'll just have to learn patience. About all I can tell you is that from my experience it blows 9i away and when compared with its competition from other vensors is amazing. Especially if you don' treat a database as just a hyped up version of an Excel spreadsheet. The only thing Oracle needs to do to make 10g a huge success is change its pricing model and stop treating the database as though it consists of nothing but columns and rows. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Daniel Morgan <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1064985017.992531@yasure>... > Javier Villegas wrote: > > >Hi > > > >I want to know when we could download Oracle Database 10g > > > >Thanks > > > > > > > If you were in the Beta program months ago. As you are not ... after it > is released. > > And given th...

Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle
Hi, I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , insert ...), so you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there is a infdump direcorty) - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from infomix to oracle? Best Regards Sven Anders, Digitec GmbH Sven Anders wrote: > Hi, > I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, > but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. > > - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? > > - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole > database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , > insert ...), so > you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql > <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there > is a > infdump direcorty) dbexport > - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from > infomix to oracle? dbexport? -- Ciao, The Obnoxious One "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi ...

Add database to existing oracle database
Hi experts, I am new in oracle.I migrated one database from ms-access to oracle 9i using oracle migration utility on my local machine.But now i need to add this oracle database from my local machine to existing main database oracle 8i on main server.Pls. tell how i can add this database from my machine to main server. I think i can use export/import utility.But i never used this utility before, pls. tell what should i need to do.And if export/import is good way to migrate database pls. explain me in steps. I'll really appreciate your kind help. Pls. reply me soon, it's urgent!!! Thanks..so much Sonika "sonika" <sonika_sehrawat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:709618ea.0409281225.1a09da58@posting.google.com... > Hi experts, > > I am new in oracle.I migrated one database from ms-access to oracle 9i > using oracle migration utility on my local machine.But now i need to > add this oracle database from my local machine to existing main > database oracle 8i on main server.Pls. tell how i can add this > database from my machine to main server. > I think i can use export/import utility.But i never used this utility > before, pls. tell what should i need to do.And if export/import is > good way to migrate database pls. explain me in steps. > > I'll really appreciate your kind help. > Pls. reply me soon, it's urgent!!! > > Thanks..so much > Sonika You are missing a lot of letters in your typing. You m...

Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server
Hi, Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. Thank you RA On May 29, 5:54 pm, RA <ang...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC > Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I > searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. > > Thank you > RA Wow you must have missed all the good spots. Try Jeffery Hunters site over at http://www.idevelopment.info or Howard Rogers site at http://www.dizwell.com/prod Be prepared to take their recommendations and follow their documentation exactly. Jeffrey has a nice article on a complete 2 node install of RAC using vmware ... think he uses a clone of red hat in the article. On 30 mayo, 00:24, hpuxrac <johnbhur...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > On May 29, 5:54 pm, RA <ang...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi, > > > Does any one have the install doc for Oracle Database 10g R2 RAC > > Installation On Red Hat Linux Using VMware Server. I googled, I > > searched on OTN and also searched on Metalink but no luck. > > > Thank you > > RA > > Wow you must have missed all the good spots. > > Try Jeffery Hunters site over athttp://www.idevelopment.infoor > Howard Rogers site athttp://www.dizwell.com/prod > > Be prepare...

Web resources about - Oracle 10g database control export/import questions - comp.databases.oracle.server

Salary expectations question: Best answers to give in a job interview
IT’S the awkward but crucial question in any job interview: “What are your salary expectations?”

Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates Weekend Sunrise interview after questions on US presidential campaign ...
He's famous for saying he'll be back, but Arnold Schwarzenegger may think twice about appearing on Weekend Sunrise again.

Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates Weekend Sunrise interview after questions on US presidential campaign ...
He's famous for saying he'll be back, but Arnold Schwarzenegger may think twice about appearing on Weekend Sunrise again.

The question nobody dares to ask about strategy
Picture by Henrik Mårtensson I originally published this article at Linkedin Pulse : When I transitioned from my work as a developer and systems ...

17 former Google interview questions so ridiculous that the company banned them
Sometimes the hiring practices of even the most successful companies can feel outright wonky. There can be strange interview questions that ...

S.C. police officer killed trying to question teen
S.C. police officer killed trying to question teen

14 great responses when a job interviewer asks, 'Any questions for me?'
So you managed to get through a phone screen, ten resume revisions, and a lot of anxious moments when you were convinced they were ignoring you. ...

South Carolina police officer killed trying to question man
New York Daily News South Carolina police officer killed trying to question man Charlotte Observer Police officers work the scene of an officer-involved ...

5 Climate Questions About China’s New Five-Year Plan
Originally published on WRI. By Geoffrey Henderson, Ranping Song and Paul Joffe China has officially unveiled its 13th Five-Year Plan, which ...