Oracle 7 to 9 Connectivity PL/SQL Compilation

This topic has been extensively discussed here and elsewhere, with
respect to database connection.  But what about compiling PL/SQL?

We have a 9.2 database containing PL/SQL that needs to compile against
tables in a 7.x database.  So we have created an 8i 'in between'
database, which contains synonyms pointing to the 7.x tables.

Within the 9.2 database, it is possible using SQLPlus to select data
from the 7.x tables (via database link to the 8i database). However it
is *not* possible to compile PL/SQL code on the 9.2 database that
references the same 7.x tables

ie:
9i SQLplus  -> 9i synonym -> db link -> 8i synonym -> db link -> 7.x
table... works OK

9i PL/SQL -> 9i synonym -> db link -> 8i synonym -> db link -> 7.x
table... does *not* work

Has anybody out there used the 8i "shim" database approach to
successfully compile 9.x PL/SQL code against 7.x tables. (And no,
upgrading the 7.x databases to a later version is NOT an option for us)

Regards,
Neil

0
njh31 (2)

"Neil" <njh3@bnfl.com> wrote in

> This topic has been extensively discussed here and elsewhere, with
> respect to database connection.  But what about compiling PL/SQL?
>
> We have a 9.2 database containing PL/SQL that needs to compile against
> tables in a 7.x database.  So we have created an 8i 'in between'
> database, which contains synonyms pointing to the 7.x tables.
>
> Within the 9.2 database, it is possible using SQLPlus to select data
> from the 7.x tables (via database link to the 8i database). However it
> is *not* possible to compile PL/SQL code on the 9.2 database that
> references the same 7.x tables
>
> ie:
> 9i SQLplus  -> 9i synonym -> db link -> 8i synonym -> db link -> 7.x
> table... works OK
>
> 9i PL/SQL -> 9i synonym -> db link -> 8i synonym -> db link -> 7.x
> table... does *not* work
>
> Has anybody out there used the 8i "shim" database approach to
> successfully compile 9.x PL/SQL code against 7.x tables. (And no,
> upgrading the 7.x databases to a later version is NOT an option for us)
>
> Regards,
> Neil

One possible alternative is to create some PL/SQL code in the 8i DB;
which gets invoked from the V9.2 DB.
0
IANAL_Vista (516)
9/26/2005 1:45:15 PM
Another possibility that I am not in a position to test is to create
views on the version 9i database that select from the version 8i db.
This should allow the packages to compile.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --

0
Mark.Powell (1630)

Importing sql server 7/2000 database to Oracle
Hi, Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no stored procedures? thanks, Ellie E Sullivan wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no > stored procedures? > > thanks, > > Ellie What do you mean by "import"? If you mean dump the data as a delimited text file and use SQL*Loader. Yes. But do keep in mind you will need to translate some data types and autonumbering columns do not exist. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Thanks, Daniel. Yes, that is what I want. Now about the autonumbering columns: as long as we aren't going to add to the database and expect autonumbering, I can still have that column, right? That's what it sounds like. thanks again. "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1077639180.433784@yasure... > E Sullivan wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to ju...

Importing sql server 7/2000 database into Oracle
Hi, Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no stored procedures? thanks, Ellie Tables and indexes only surely - have you compared the stored procedures in SqlServer and Oracle! Every one I have ever seen have been quite different. Regards Kevin "E Sullivan" <ellie999nospam@nospamptd.net> wrote in message news:2LGdnUSaYJzJ66bdUSdV9g@ptd.net... > Hi, > > Is it possible to import a MS sql server 7 or 2000 database into Oracle? > Also, if this is possible, would it be better to just import tables and no > stored procedures? > > thanks, > > Ellie > > The stored procedures probably won't be needed so that's ok. I think the difference may be because mssql server uses "transact sql" which is their version of sql statements. Did we really expect MS to play nicely! Can the database be attached/imported or would I have to create a delimited text file? Thanks again. "Kevin A Lewis" <Kevin_A_Lewis@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UjL_b.22$mj7.1@newreader.ukcore.bt.net... > Tables and indexes only surely - have you compared the stored procedures in > SqlServer and Oracle! Every one I have ever seen have been quite different. > > Regards Kevin > > "E Sullivan" <ellie999nospam@nospamptd.net> wrote in message > news:2LGdnUSaYJzJ66bdUSdV9g@ptd.net... >...

Running ORACLE 8.1.7 & ORACLE 9.2 on the same UNIX server
Hi, I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and ORACLE_BASE. However I am having to use the ORACLE 8 listener for both ORACLE databases. Is it possible to run separate ORACLE 8 and ORACLE 9 listeners? Hello, There are no difficulty to use 2 listeners on the same machine. The point is that default listener used to listen on port 1521 (or 1526). You will have to change your listener configuration( netasst or by hand) in order to use a different port number, a different listener name and communicate it to your users for their tnsnames.ora. LSNR8I = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= machine)(Port= 1110)) ) Generally what I do is to create 1 listener per Oracle Version. After that, for starting listeners you'll have to launch lsnrctl start LSNR8I ou lsnrctl start LSNR9I I am used to name listeners with different names since 8i because you have the autoregistration stuff and with 2 listeners with the same name, you are not sure on which the database will register (or using le local_listener init parm). Regs, Olivier jonathan.johnston@bt.com (Jonathan Johnston) wrote in message news:<5e07fa5.0406080037.67d595a9@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) > which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and > ...

from sql server to oracle to ANOTHER oracle
I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. I try to write something like SELECT * FROM LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 but it does not work questions 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? 2) if so, how ? thank you! On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. > > I try to write something like > > =A0SELECT * FROM > =A0 LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 > > but it does not work > > questions > 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? > 2) if so, how ? > > thank you! use a synonym that points to the second linked table? On Nov 10, 9:27=A0pm, onedbguru <onedbg...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > > oracle db. I&#...

DBLINK between Oracle 7 and Oracle 9
Hi, I'm trying to acces data on an Ora 7 DB from an Ora 9 DB. Using Enterprise manager I've created a db link which should provide this functionality. However, when I try to test it I get and error message "The Database link is not active". Can anyone assist. Thanks Abe The Oracle 7 database and the Oracle 9i database uses different network stacks. Connecting to an Oracle 7 database from Oracle 9i software (db link, etc) has been full of difficulties. Can you upgrade the Oracle 7 database to a much newer, and supported version? Otherwise, I know others who have gotten the whole thing to work by using an Oracle 8 database in the middle. Ugly, but it has worked. HTH, Brian Abe wrote: > > Hi, > > I'm trying to acces data on an Ora 7 DB from an Ora 9 DB. Using > Enterprise manager I've created a db link which should provide this > functionality. However, when I try to test it I get and error message > "The Database link is not active". Can anyone assist. > > Thanks > Abe -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@remove_spam.peasland.com Remove the "remove_spam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:23:45 +0100, Abe wrote (in message <5b4dae09.0402020923.3e766175@posting.google.com>): > Hi, > > I'm trying to acces da...

Oracle 7 > Oracle 9 question
Hi, I have a Windows NT 4 Server (SP6a) with Oracle 7.3.4. There are 2 things I would like to do: 1. Upgrade Win NT 4 to Win 2000 Server (servername will change too) 2. Install/upgrade Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 9I I thought of the following method to do this: - Delete Oracle 7.3.4 - Upgrade NT to 2000 - Install Oracle 9I Because this server has more financial applications it is not an option to install a clean installation of Windows 2000. Is this the right way for installation or can I expect some problems here? Thanks, Paolo On 26 Apr 2004 04:58:37 -0700, djpaolo@hotmail.com (DjPaolo) wrote: >Hi, > >I have a Windows NT 4 Server (SP6a) with Oracle 7.3.4. There are 2 >things I would like to do: > >1. Upgrade Win NT 4 to Win 2000 Server (servername will change too) >2. Install/upgrade Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle 9I > >I thought of the following method to do this: > >- Delete Oracle 7.3.4 >- Upgrade NT to 2000 >- Install Oracle 9I > >Because this server has more financial applications it is not an >option to install a clean installation of Windows 2000. > >Is this the right way for installation or can I expect some problems >here? > >Thanks, >Paolo As you've outlined it here, you can expect huge problems. You've said nothing about upgrading your database, so it looks like you're thinking all you have to do is install a newer version of oracle and your older database will come up just hunky-dorey. ...

tcl database connection for Oracle MySQL PostgreSQL Sybase "Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine" DB2 Interbase/Firebird SQLite Microsoft Access
Hello everyone, There are many people that are looking for/missing the support for their database within TCL. Somehow this was overlooked: http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/index.html It has native TCL API and supports most popular databases. One problem: It doesn't have production ready support on Windows, but for the lucky people who use Linux/Unix, it seems to be an excellent solution, while TDBC is being developed. One small correction, the TCL part of the db connection will work just fine on Windows connecting to sqlrelay running on Linux/Unix (which, in turn, can connect to the database running on Windows :) ). What doesn't have production ready support (according to developers) is sqlrelay running on Windows. ...

Connect to Oracle 11g using PL-SQL developer and SQL PLus
I have just installed Oracle 11g Personal Edition on my PC today. When I open PL-SqL developer, it asks me for four things:- 1. Username (oracle never asked for this in the installation) 2. Password (xyz, that I myself set) 3. Database ( Oracle created a starter database with the name of db_2 and global db with the name "orcl") 4. Connect as: Normal What do I enter in the 4 required fields. The password field is obvious and I would probably enter db_2 in the database name. But what should i enter in the username? Oracle 11g never asked for the username during the installation. The same issue persist with SQL PLus. When I open it, a command line window opens and it asks a username and password. I tried a lot of combinations but none of them worked. Is there a default combination of username and password for SQL plus? Please, help me since I am installing Oracle for the the first time. Also, tell me any good tutorial on how to create/set the tnsnames.ora file that I have heard about and setting the environment variables. Which has to be done first? The tnsnames.ora file setting and env variable setting or do I connect first? Regards, Upon trying the username and password on SQL PLUS it gives, an error ORA-12560: TNS Adapter error On Monday, October 14, 2013 6:52:42 AM UTC-7, Amir Diwan wrote: > Upon trying the username and password on SQL PLUS it gives, an error >=20 >=20 >=20 > ORA-12560: TNS Adapter error OK, the...

Using the DBI to connect to an Oracle server w/o connecting to a database
I've searched for the answer to this problem and have not seen it (which suggests what the answer might be ;-) ). Is it possible to use DBI (and DBD::Oracle) to connect to an Oracle server without connecting to a database? This would be the DBI equivalent of: sqlplus /nolog SQL> connect user/passwd@database; or, more similarly: sqlplus /nolog @my.sql where my.sql might be: connect user/passwd@database; select ... etc. I'm thinking this is not possible, but I hope it is. Thanks. Quoth Tim <google@hoodfamily.org>: > I've searched for the answer to this problem and...

help:How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7
How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 1-what scripts are to be used 2-Where i can find these scripts. Thnks. You can't. You can use lower version export to export higher version database. The other way around has never been possible. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA You probably have Oracle 9.2.0.1 running somewhere right, perhaps on another machine ? Set your ORACLE_HOME to 9.2.0.1 then export through sqlnet: exp username/pwd @9207instance Now you'll use the 9.2.0.1 export utility; this should work. "shahsyed" <shahsyed@gmail.com> schreef in bericht . > How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 > > 1-what scripts are to be used > 2-Where i can find these scripts. > > Thnks. Hi, I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is possible?? Thanks Alok. On 9 Aug 2005 22:05:49 -0700, alok.behria@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > > I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is >possible?? > >Thanks >Alok. Oracle is backwards compatible provided you have the definition of backwards compatible correct. You can connect (again) *lower version client* to a *higher version database* The other way around has nothing to do with backwards compatible, though it usually works, *with the exception of export/import, AS DOCUMENTED* (but I guess no one ever reads the docs) -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi, ...

SqlSpec

Req: ORACLE PL/ SQL and SQL Server/Crystal Reports/VB Developer for New York City
Hi, Hope you are doing well.I have an urgent req for my direct client,Please rush resumes ASAP. Client Location: New York City RATE CAP: $45- $50/HR C2C (Higher rate is only for Sr. candidates) Start Date: Monday Duration: 1 year (Possible extension for long time) He should be strong ORACLE PL/ SQL and SQL Server/Crystal Reports/VB Developer.. We are looking for someone with good ORACLE PL /SQL and SQL Server skills to support data warehouse. This person needs a strong technical background with the ability to troubleshoot problems (i.e. the ability to build and execute sql queries to troub...

connectivity - integration Oracle
I have a question about connectivity between different databases. Oracle, DB2400 and SQL_server. It is easy to integrate application products that are running on different DB platforms? What products can be used to achieve this? Our consultant is mentioning .NET but then we have to run everything on SQL server. Currently we are running on Oracle but our third party generic applications are first developed for SQL server and later ported to Oracle (So Oracle has no priority for them) We are now looking to additional applications that are only available on SQL server and we like to integrate these applications in our current environment that is running on Oracle DB. The information I get is that the integration is much easier to achieve with products like MS .NET if all the application will run on SQL server Oracle seems to be less open. Do not get me wrong with less open: I mean that there are less integration products or programmer skills available on the market. We can choose to migrate totally for SQL server. Additional info: We run on Win2000. Hardware platforms like Unix is no issue) What is your opinion? Gentlemen, Thank u very much for your response. Sybrand: As I said we are currently on Oracle with third party products that are ported to Oracle. We are pleased with Oracle and it was the standard database in our organization. We found out that we are always play a 2nd role with the vendors of the packages we are using. The f...

connectivity - integration Oracle
I have a question about connectivity between different databases. Oracle, DB2400 and SQL_server. It is easy to integrate application products that are running on different DB platforms? What products can be used to achieve this? Our consultant is mentioning .NET but then we have to run everything on SQL server. Currently we are running on Oracle but our third party generic applications are first developed for SQL server and later ported to Oracle (So Oracle has no priority for them) We are now looking to additional applications that are only available on SQL server and we like to integrate these applications in our current environment that is running on Oracle DB. The information I get is that the integration is much easier to achieve with products like MS .NET if all the application will run on SQL server Oracle seems to be less open. Do not get me wrong with less open: I mean that there are less integration products or programmer skills available on the market. We can choose to migrate totally for SQL server. Additional info: We run on Win2000. Hardware platforms like Unix is no issue) What is your opinion? On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:42:54 +0100, ITAPORT06 <mokat67@hotmail.com> wrote: >I have a question about connectivity between different databases. >Oracle, DB2400 and SQL_server. > >It is easy to integrate application products that are running on >different DB platforms? No. Likely you are just using the lowest common denominator. >What p...

oracle -> sql server connection
Hi, How can I connect sql server table from oracle ? I want to copy a table from sql server to oracle. Something like this. INSERT INTO ORACLETABLENAME ( BLA ) SELECT BLA FROM REMOTEIP.SQLSERVER.TABLE THANKS http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_thread/thread/1d7609a1ab25f9c4/6c87bb4e1c4a42a9?q=&rnum=2#6c87bb4e1c4a42a9 ...

Using Oracle Developer with Oracle 8.1.7 database
Hi. I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current versions or Oracle Developer Suite? Thank you, El DoDo march...@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo 9i client is backward compatable to 8i. However, 10g is only backwards compatable to certain 8i patchset. I can connect from 10g client to 8.1.7.4.1 but not to 8.1.7.0. Not sure about the in between patchsets as I don't have them. Regards /Rauf marchesa@units.it wrote: > Hi. > > I would like to use the current versions of Oracle Developer Suite I > can download from Oracle website (i.e. 10g and 9i), but I will have to > connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 dbase. > Is it possible to connect to such an "old" database with the current > versions or Oracle Developer Suite? > > Thank you, > El DoDo Yes. Make sure you have patched the 8i database to make it as current as possible. -- Daniel A. Morgan...

Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)
Dear Sir, We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail. Kishan Thakker kishanthakker@gmail.com wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are > on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out > the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 > live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is > inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update > rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How > to ensure that these select/update does not fail. > > Kishan Thakker How much data? Which version of 9i? Which version of 8? How much downtime is possible? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

Oracle's PRO*C to Oracle PL/SQL
I am looking for tools that automate, or help , the conversion of Oracle's PRO*C to Oracle PL/SQL.Information on any such tools and experiences are very welcome. Thanks. ...

Oracle 9i client connectivity to Oracle 7.1.4
Hi All, I created a DBLINK on a 9i server to a 7.1.4 server. CREATE DATABASE LINK my_link CONNECT TO rem_user IDENTIFIED BY rem_pwd USING 'my_tnsentry'; - But when I query through the link using "select max(t_date) from table1@mylink;", I get the following error: select max(t_date) from table1@mylink * ERROR at line 1: ORA-24439: Connections to Oracle7 server are no longer supported ORA-02063: preceding line from MY_LINK When I connect using SQLPLUS, I get a similar error as above: /export/home/mmmm> sqlplus rem_user/rem_pwd@my_tnsentry SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.2.0 - Production on Mon Oct 13 17:15:42 2003 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. ERROR: ORA-24439: Connections to Oracle7 server are no longer supported Enter user-name: How do I query a remote Oracle 7 database from Oracle 9i? My queries will run from a stored procedure in the 9i database. Thanks in advance Many thanks for your response. "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1066148654.728199@yasure... > Jane wrote: > > >Hi All, > >How do I query a remote Oracle 7 database from Oracle 9i? My queries will > >run from a stored procedure in the 9i database. > > > Upgrade the version 7 database to something sold and supported by Oracle > during the current millenium. The remote DB is a closed box system which we have not control of. ...

What Oracle SQL syntax does Oracle have that is not ANSI SQL ?
Hi I am just trying to get a feel for what oracle SQL syntax there is that would not be covered at all in anyway from a functionality perspective in the standard ANSI SQL.. Any input is appreciated.. Thank you, Jack Jack wrote: > Hi I am just trying to get a feel for what oracle SQL syntax there is > that would not be covered at all in anyway from a functionality > perspective in the standard ANSI SQL.. For the life of me, I can't remember the ANSI syntax for 'CONNECT BY'. jack_posemsky@yahoo.com (Jack) wrote in message news:<209b7e58.0405121548.48544b26@posting.google.com>... > Hi I am just trying to get a feel for what oracle SQL syntax there is > that would not be covered at all in anyway from a functionality > perspective in the standard ANSI SQL.. > > Any input is appreciated.. > > Thank you, > > Jack An appendix in the SQL Reference document contains information regarding ANSI/ISO compliance. You might wanna check that out. Also, you could test for compliance of any particular SQL statement you have by turning on FIPS flagging by using: in sqlplus: set flagger {off|entry|intermediate|full} or alter session set flagger Any non-compliant construct will raise an error when this is turned on. Hope that helps. rolympia@hotmail.com (Romeo Olympia) wrote in message news:<42fc55dc.0405130133.6401dc08@posting.google.com>... > jack_posemsky@yahoo.com (...

US-TX-Austin: Database Administrator, Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, PERL, Sun Solaris (45283832411)
US-TX-Austin: Database Administrator, Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, PERL, Sun Solaris (45283832411) ============================================================================================== Position: Database Administrator Reference: SMC01134 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: Working knowledge/experience with Oracle 8i and above supporting large production environments. Extensive knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, PERL or other scripting experience. 2 years minimum supporting databases on Sun Solaris. Wi...

US-TX-Austin: Database Administrator, Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, PERL, Sun Solaris (45284457607)
US-TX-Austin: Database Administrator, Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, PERL, Sun Solaris (45284457607) ============================================================================================== Position: Database Administrator Reference: SMC01134 Location: Austin TX Duration: 1Y Skills: Working knowledge/experience with Oracle 8i and above supporting large production environments. Extensive knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, PERL or other scripting experience. 2 years minimum supporting databases on Sun Solaris. Wi...

Web resources about - Oracle 7 to 9 Connectivity PL/SQL Compilation - comp.databases.oracle.server

TE Connectivity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TE Connectivity Ltd. designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial ...

Mark Zuckerberg Goes Into Detail On Facebook Connectivity Lab, Internet.org
Perhaps Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is just a wee bit excited about the Connectivity Lab , the initiative aimed at using high-altitude ...

The power of connectivity
By Keven McCammon, site data center manager, Facebook Forest City Data Center Today we announced that we’re partnering with the Town of Forest ...

Facebook, Internet.org launch Connectivity Lab
... CEO Mark Zuckerberg shed some light on the company’s acquisition of drone-maker Titan Aerospace, announcing the launch of Facebook’s Connectivity ...

Samsung Galaxy S3: Connectivity demo - USB OTG, MHL, bluetooth keyboards/mice, games controllers - YouTube ...
AndroidNZ.net - the best source for Galaxy S3 content! For navigation in the video use these links: USB Pendrive @0:55, 500GB portable drive ...

Mid-2012 MacBook Airs offer improved performance and connectivity
Believe it or not, it's been nearly four and a half years since Apple released the original MacBook Air. At the time, it was revolutionary in ...

Connectivity is key in society
They’re billing it as the place where Lewisham meets Summer Hill meets the city – and with good reason.

BMW to launch new connectivity service
Soon your car will notify the dealer when it’s due for a service. BMW Australia will introduce a new suite of in-car connectivity apps in its ...

The key to a successful hybrid cloud infrastructure? Flexible connectivity
It's becoming increasingly clear that - for most organisations - taking a 'hybrid' approach to cloud adoption makes sound business sense.

Facebook Connectivity Lab promotes access to Internet in remote areas - CTV News
Facebook is giving more details about its effort to connect remote parts of the world to the Internet - and it involves drones, lasers and satellites. ...