Oracle 9i database and Forms Developer 9i not connecting

Hi,

I have installed oracle 9i database on Windows XP. Oracle database is
running well and through sql plus command prompt i can aceess database
and execute query. Also i installed Forms Developer 9i on the different
directory other than the oracle 9i database home directory. When i run
run Forms Developer and connecting to database by using scott/tiger i
am getting the error as follows:
ORA-12560:TNS:Protocol adaptor error

When i am connecting by using scott/tiger by providing database name
MyData i get error as follows:
ORA-12154:TNS:Could not resolve service name

If you can help me to connect i will be much tankful to you.

Thanks

Bijaya Mallick

0
mallickbk (1)

multiple Oracle_homes ---> multiple tnsnames.ora (one in each
OH\network\admin directory )
You need to set the tns_admin string value in your registry in
hklm\software\oracle, pointing to the correct directory.

You are recommended to search the docs and/or Google, prior to posting.
This question has been asked and answered at least a 1000 times here.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oralcle DBA

0
sybrandb (439)

Unable to connect to Oracle 9i database via Oracle 6i Developer
I've successfully installed Oracle 9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 and Oracle Forms Developer and Forms Server 6i (Patch 2) on a stand-alone PC running on Windows XP Pro but cannot connect to my Oracle databases via Developer's various functions -- Graphics Builder, Query Builder, Schema Builder, Procedure Builder, and Translation Builder. As you know, these functions want to connect to a database but I get this error at the Connect screen: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name As info, the user name and password are fine for both Oracle 9i and Developer. Oracle 9i works fine. I can connect to my databases (Demo and OpsData) with no problem in 9i's SQLPlus window. It's the connections via Developer that's the problem. (In case you need to know, Oracle 9i reside in the C:\Oracle\ora92 directory with ora92 as the HOME. Developer 6i resides in the C:\Oracle\ora9i directory with ora9i as its HOME.) The TNSNAMES.ORA file for Oracle 9i reads as follows: # TNSNAMES.ORA Network Configuration File: C:\oracle\ora92\network\admin\tnsnames.ora # Generated by Oracle configuration tools. OPSDATA = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERVICE_NAME = OpsData.jgyk801) ) ) INST1_HTTP = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = jgyk801)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CON...

Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)
Dear Sir, We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail. Kishan Thakker kishanthakker@gmail.com wrote: > Dear Sir, > > We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are > on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out > the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 > live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is > inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update > rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How > to ensure that these select/update does not fail. > > Kishan Thakker How much data? Which version of 9i? Which version of 8? How much downtime is possible? -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond) Puget Sound Oracle Users Group www.psoug.org ...

[Oracle 9i Personal Edition] Start oracle database...
Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98 machine. I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of a database during installation procedure. I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide": 1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the $oracle_home directory The password I've choosed is "secret". 2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with the name init$db_name.ora 3. I connect with the command sqlplus as user "sys/secret as SYSDBA" to launch the command "create database" B U T at this point when i insert a usr/pwd (i have tryed with sys/change_on_install as sysdba, system/manager, sys/secret, scott/tiger, all...) in Windows98 appears a dialog box (the same obtained clicking on the menu voice "Start Oracle database") that ask for a password: not a username/password, only a password. I've inserted the same passed to the orapwd command and all known password but it say that it's incorrect. After this I've disinstalled all and reinstalled responding "yes" when Universal Installer ask to install a database. In this way all run correctly. Probably in Windows98 u have to permit the installation of a db to use oracle. Probably the installation of ...

Free Ebook Oracle Database & Oracle 9i
Free Ebook Oracle Database Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book http://www.downloadfreepdf.com On Mar 24, 6:53 am, "steveo" <selectcm...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Free Ebook Oracle Database > > Free Oracle 9i Complete Reference Book > > http://www.downloadfreepdf.com It's all free over at http://tahiti.oracle.com also ...

Can you import an Oracle 10G database into a 9I database
Good afternoon, I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? Thanks, Chris Boerman cboerman@comcast.net schreef: > Good afternoon, > > I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into > an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? > > Thanks, > Chris Boerman > Of course. It's called downgrading. Or, if you do not want to downgrade, only if you're: 1) skillful 2) lucky You must be lucky, or I would not be answering this. Ever read the "New Features since 9i" chapters on 10G? Why do you think these are called "new"? So, export, using the 9i tool - if you're lucky, that works. Import, using the 9i tool - if you're lucky, that works. -- Regards, Frank van Bortel Top-posting is one way to shut me up... On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:27:32 +0200, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel@gmail.com> wrote: >cboerman@comcast.net schreef: >> Good afternoon, >> >> I am curious if it is possible to import an Oracle 10g database into >> an oracle 9i instance. Any suggestions/thoughts? >> >> Thanks, >> Chris Boerman >> > >Of course. It's called downgrading. > >Or, if you do not want to downgrade, only if you're: >1) skillful >2) lucky > >You must be lucky, or I would not be answering this. >Ever read the "New Features since 9i"...

Why the size of Oracle 10g database is much smaller than Oracle 9i?
Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less disk spaces. Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g users? Please advise. Thanks!! "Matt" <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ba8a039e.0411141912.71c7d598@posting.google.com... > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less > disk spaces. > Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle > on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i > in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g > users? > > Please advise. Thanks!! They refactored it and made it a lot more efficient and smaller. Jim Matt wrote: > Oracle 10g only requires 1 disk (604MB); whereas Oracle 9i requires 3 > disks (1.3 GB). I was very surprised why Oracle 10g requires so less > disk spaces. > Am I missing something? Or this is the improvement from Oracle > on disk size? I assume Oracle 10g is much more better than Oracle 9i > in terms of technologies and performance. Any comments from Oracle 10g > users? > > Please advise. Thanks!! Actually, to get the same set of options ...

Rename Oracle Database in Oracle 9i ?, Has anyone tried to do that so far
Hello Everyone, I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. Oracle 9i uses schema instead of the oracle SID names. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks, Sanjoy rath. "Sanjoy Rath" <sanjoy_rath@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d2a7db61.0404090738.6a3aff5a@posting.google.com... > Hello Everyone, > > I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. > Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. > > Oracle 9i uses schema instead of the oracle SID names. > > Your response will be appreciated. > > Thanks, > Sanjoy rath. look it up on metlaink "DJ" <nospamplease@goaway.com> wrote in message news:dBzdc.87$e32.40@newsfe5-gui.server.ntli.net... > > "Sanjoy Rath" <sanjoy_rath@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:d2a7db61.0404090738.6a3aff5a@posting.google.com... > > Hello Everyone, > > > > I have successfully performed oracle database rename in in oracle 8i. > > Does anyone know how to rename a database in oracle 9i release. > > > > Oracle 9i uses schema instead of the oracle SID names. > > > > Your response will be appreciated. > > > > Thanks, > > Sanjoy rath. > > look it up on metlaink > > and dont cross post to every single group you can find - very annoying > Oracle 9i ...

Oracle 10g OCI based application talking to an Oracle 9i database
Hi all, Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our application is making very straight forward OCI calls, and we are not using any of the newer OCI calls that were introduced in 10g, just the ones that are available in 9i OCI. Thanks in advance, Nick On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:01:32 -0700, "Nicholas Palmer" <nick@kcicorp.com> wrote: >Got a question. I have an OCI C++ application that is written using the >Oracle 10g OCI includes, etc ... This of course is running on a 10g client. >The client OS is actually a Windows x64 system since 10g is the only native >OCI client right now for 64 bit Windows systems. So this all works fine. >Now, I am communicating with an Oracle 9i database server. Is there anything >wrong or invalid about this configuration ? I didn't think that there was >but I was asked to confirm this, that is having an Oracle 10g client >communicating with an Oracle 9i database. Our applica...

Oracle management server with only one database going to 9i
We will be changing from a 8.1.7 to Oracle 9i. I would like to impliment some "best practices" right from the start. Being rather green, 5 day dba course, makes you a dba at our shop. I have done some research into Oracle Management server. I was thinking of implementing this in our shop, even though it will only be monitoring one database, possible two. The reason for the management server that perked my interest, in that fact that I can use RMAN for backup, but the real reason was using it for event monitoring. We do not have the man power to continuely look at the alert log, and we are always creating scripts to monitor table sizes, etc. I was wondering if this would be a good thing, and is it commonly used for one database. I am also looking at how much overhead it needs. Size RAM ect. Is there a good READ about this? Is there any best practices for moving to 9i? handl@mts.net (Laura) wrote in message news:<e0ddcf8.0407060608.634328b7@posting.google.com>... > We will be changing from a 8.1.7 to Oracle 9i. > > I would like to impliment some "best practices" right from the start. > Being rather green, 5 day dba course, makes you a dba at our shop. I > have done some research into Oracle Management server. > > I was thinking of implementing this in our shop, even though it will > only be monitoring one database, possible two. > The reason for the management server that perked my interest, in that > fact that I ...

Oracle 8i and 9i Database concurrently on Windows 2000 Server
I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine , but I am getting getting various errors.. I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a database , I get "Tns protocol error". Cannot complete Net8 configuration and Database configuration while installing 8i Database server. Please help me for same as i tried installing 8i for many times. I have kept different home names for both 8i and 9i. Forms 6i and D2k 4.5 is already installed on the M/c. Is there any sequence for these installations. "Mayura" <mayura.jadhav@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1140675978.019512.31510@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine > , but I am getting getting various errors.. > > I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. > If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a > database , I get "Tns protocol error". Check MetaLink Note 306905.1. Regards, Dimitre Mayura wrote: > I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine > , but I am getting getting various errors.. > > I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. > If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a > database , I get "Tns protocol erro...

Is there any problem for using oracle 8i client to connect to 9i database?
Greetings, Question is as the subject. Thanks in advance! Evan "music4" <music4@163.net> wrote in news:d41kpe$acm@netnews.proxy.lucent.com: > Greetings, > > Question is as the subject. Thanks in advance! > No music4 wrote: > Greetings, > > Question is as the subject. Thanks in advance! > > Evan Depends on the functionality. Oracle clients are backward compatible ... not forward compatible. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond) music4 wrote: > Greetings, > > Question is as the subject. Thanks in advance! > > Evan > > If you use a characterset that is new with the oracle 9i database. You might face some issues. On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:52:51 -0400, Oradba Linux <techiey2k3@comcast.net> wrote: >If you use a characterset that is new with the oracle 9i database. You >might face some issues. Could you elaborate on which charactersets are new in 9i? -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:52:51 -0400, Oradba Linux > <techiey2k3@comcast.net> wrote: > > >If you use a characterset that is new with the oracle 9i database. You > >might face some issues. > > Could you elaborate on which charactersets are new in 9i? > > > -- > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracl...

pl/sql tables inside 8i forms against 9i oracle database
Error message: PL/SQL TABLE declaration must currently use binary_integer indexes occurs while compling 8i oracle forms against 9i oracle database version. Pl/sql table is declared inside package specificartion. Also, there are no problems recomiling the same form against 8i oracle database version. On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:22:54 +0000 (UTC), kemal_taljanovic@archway-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (kemalt) wrote: >Error message: >PL/SQL TABLE declaration must currently use binary_integer indexes > >occurs while compling 8i oracle forms against 9i oracle database >versio...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL procedures that do authorization calculations for our application. Simplified these functions do a lot of inserts, deletes and selects in/from tables (being used as temp tables in lack of in memory temp table support of oracle 9i). We can monitor the progress within the stored procedure by using UTL_FILE functions to write a log file into the file system of the server; we real time monitor the log file using "tail -f". <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); [...] When setting "CPU_COUNT = 1" in init.ora the function will typically run up to 10 seconds, when setting "CPU_COUNT = 4" it will take more than 2 minutes (!!!) We experimented with the following other parameters so far: db_writer_processes (set to 4 in combination with cpu_count = 4) fast_start_parall...

Connecting .Net app remotely to Oracle 9i database without OracleClient installed
Hello, I am developing a .Net (version 1.1) application in C# for which I need to connect remotely to an Oracle 9i database server. To accomplish this I was attempting to use the .NET Framework Data Provider for Oracle (System.Data.OracleClient.dll). However, this application will be distributed to multiple clients so I do not want to require that they install OracleClient. It seems I am running out of solutions other than purchasing 3rd party software or developing a web service to wrap the calls. The application is also using Oracle Lite and, subsequently Mobile Server to sychronize data with the remote database. Is there any way to make use of Mobile Server to execute separate, non-synchronization related, database calls as well? Thanks for any help in advance. John Fleming jflemingnj@gmail.com "John" <jflemingnj@gmail.com> wrote in news:1127493193.508755.322830@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Hello, > > I am developing a .Net (version 1.1) application in C# for which I need > to connect remotely to an Oracle 9i database server. To accomplish this > I was attempting to use the .NET Framework Data Provider for Oracle > (System.Data.OracleClient.dll). However, this application will be > distributed to multiple clients so I do not want to require that they > install OracleClient. > > It seems I am running out of solutions other than purchasing 3rd party > software or developing a web service to wrap the calls. The app...

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of the database development community. Read Full article at http://technology-post.com/tech/?p=298 ...

Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer
Oracle Introduces Oracle(r) SQL Developer - Free, Database Development Tool Computers, REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. 13-MAR-2006 Oracle today announced the general availability of Oracle(r) SQL Developer (formerly code named Project Raptor), a new, free, database development tool. Designed for Oracle Database developers, Oracle SQL Developer simplifies development cycles and reduces the need to buy third-party tools for developing and debugging SQL and PL/SQL code. The introduction of this tool underscores Oracle's commitment to improving the productivity and supporting the needs of t...

Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database
Hi, Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on the same. Waiting for reply. Its critical umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in news:d06590c8.0504252348.71a5c6f8@posting.google.com: > Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database > oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on > the same. > > Waiting for reply. Its critical > use PERL between the two DBs. >Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database >oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on >the same. >Waiting for reply. Its critical http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:4406709207206#18830681837358 I have used this to example to connect to DB2. chet ...

Drop database on Oracle 9i
As you may understand I'm new to Oracle :-) But I wish to drop a database on Oracle 9i, but cannot find a 'drop database' command, like I find in versjon 10g. How can I drop my database? This is on Solaris, and I cannot use any GUI tools (DBCA). -- Regards Odd Bj�rn Andersen ErgoGroup AS Postboks 4364 Nydalen, N-0402 Oslo, Norway Telefon +4723 14 50 00, Telefaks +4723 14 50 01 Mobilnr +47970 84597 www.ergogroup.no On 13 Nov, 11:28, "Odd B Andersen" <oba...@online.no> wrote: > As you may understand I'm new to Oracle :-) > > But I wish to drop a database on Oracle 9i, but cannot find a 'drop > database' command, like I find in versjon 10g. How can I drop my database= ? > This is on Solaris, and I cannot use any GUI tools (DBCA). > -- > Regards > > Odd Bj=F8rn Andersen > ErgoGroup AS > Postboks 4364 Nydalen, N-0402 Oslo, Norway > Telefon +4723 14 50 00, Telefaks +4723 14 50 01 > Mobilnr +47970 84597www.ergogroup.no Prior to 10g, dropping a database consisted of shutting the instance down and manually removing its associated datafiles, logs, control files and associated init.ora file at operating system level. You might also want to remove any reference to it in /etc/oratab or /var/ opt/oratab. HTH -g "Odd B Andersen" <obande@online.no> wrote in message news:491c0f79$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > As you may understand I'm new to Oracle :-) > > But I w...

WebForm + Oracle 9i Database
Hello, I installed an Oracle 9i (9.2.0.4) database and Forms/Reports Services 10g (9.0.4) on my Linux Red Hat Enterprise 3 (ES). I migrating some *.fmx files to my local forms90 subfolder in the Forms/Reports Services ORACLE_HOME folder. I invoke the *.fmx file through the Web Browser on a Windows 98 CLinet computer on my LAN as follows: http://Linux2005:7777/forms90/f90servlet?config=ienative/form=cadastre I get a Web prompt in my browser asking me for a username/password/database. My question is: 1) What values should I put for the username/password/database ? (from my tnsnames.ora file located on my Linux Server ? from my tnsnames.ora located on my CLient computer(s) ?) Your toughts ... PT "ptreves" <ptreves@sympatico.ca> a �crit dans le message de news:2bc13a26.0409162052.a306e3@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I installed an Oracle 9i (9.2.0.4) database and Forms/Reports Services > 10g (9.0.4) on my Linux Red Hat Enterprise 3 (ES). I migrating some > *.fmx files to my local forms90 subfolder in the Forms/Reports > Services ORACLE_HOME folder. > > I invoke the *.fmx file through the Web Browser on a Windows 98 CLinet > computer on my LAN as follows: > > http://Linux2005:7777/forms90/f90servlet?config=ienative/form=cadastre > > I get a Web prompt in my browser asking me for a > username/password/database. > My question is: > > 1) What values should I put for the username/password/database ? (from ...

Oracle 9i database index

Exporting Data from Oracle 9i /Win into Oracle 9i/AIX
Hi All, I have data on SQL server 2000 that should be transferred into Oracle 9i on AIX. I plan to transferred it into Oracle 9i/Win2k first, that Exporting it into .DMP then Import the .DMP into Oracle 9i/AIX. Is it possible ? Or is it not a good approach for this ? Thanks for any comments, xtanto Hi As long as the 9i version on AIX is at the same level or higher than the version on windows you will be okay. Have fun... Alistair "Krist" <xtanto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cb48a3b.0406240653.87ffd14@posting.google.com... > Hi All, > > I have data on SQL server 2000 that should be transferred into Oracle > 9i on AIX. > > I plan to transferred it into Oracle 9i/Win2k first, that Exporting it > into .DMP then Import the .DMP into Oracle 9i/AIX. > > Is it possible ? > Or is it not a good approach for this ? > > Thanks for any comments, > xtanto "Alistair Thomson" <alistair@despammed.com> wrote: >Hi > >As long as the 9i version on AIX is at the same level or higher than the >version on windows you will be okay. > >Have fun... > >Alistair > >"Krist" <xtanto@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:cb48a3b.0406240653.87ffd14@posting.google.com... >> Hi All, >> >> I have data on SQL server 2000 that should be transferred into Oracle >> 9i on AIX. >> >> I plan to transferred it into Oracle 9i/Win2k first, that Export...

Web resources about - Oracle 9i database and Forms Developer 9i not connecting - comp.databases.oracle.server

List of Nebraska Connecting Link, Spur, and Recreation Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nebraska Connecting Link , Nebraska Spur , and Nebraska Recreation Road highways are a secondary part of the Nebraska highway system . They connect ...

Open Compute Project Focusing On Connecting Networking Hardware
The Open Compute Project , a Facebook-started consortium aimed at making data storage more efficient, announced Wednesday that it is now working ...

Connecting 100 Million People in Africa
„Facebook for Business“ liefert dir aktuelle Nachrichten, Tipps und Best Practices für den Einsatz von Facebook zur Erreichung deiner Unternehmensziele: ...

What stops users from connecting with an app through Facebook?
... This equals 850 million users who connect with apps using Facebook at a 59 percent conversion rate. About 590 million users back out of connecting ...

Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store on iTunes
Get Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Connecting the community, my Twitter strategy, and American Airlines at DFW - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
I thought, to commemorate this entry on connecting people, that I'd include a photo of an airplane from one of the busiest airports in the world ...

DLD15 - Connecting the Dots on IoT: Intelligence of Things (Michael Mendenhall, David Kirkpatrick) ...
In this fireside chat, we’ll be discussing how putting a new kind of intuition into the things we interact with isn’t just about making the devices ...