Oracle application server, which platform

Hi everyone,

We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition.
My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to
choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES,
and RedHat Advanced Server.

Does anyone has any experiences?

0
jmakadi (4)

Janos Makadi wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition.
> My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to
> choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES,
> and RedHat Advanced Server.
>
> Does anyone has any experiences?

Yes.
What's the question?
--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel

0
fvanbortel (757)
6/14/2004 5:23:49 PM
Just my opinion, but RHAS seems to be the market leader as far as the
distros are concerned regarding Oracle software (for 11i Financials at
least).  But, I have heard SUSE is also a great distro.

Does your current staff have experience with SUSE or RedHat?  I would
say that might be another consideration.  If your staff is experienced
using a particular distro, you might want to stick w/ it.

My .02
Janos Makadi <jmakadi@fc.dunaferr.hu> wrote in message news:<2j5iovFtl4s3U1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Hi everyone,
>
> We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition.
> My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to
> choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES,
> and RedHat Advanced Server.
>
> Does anyone has any experiences?

Nope, no one has any experiences.

We might have some opinions if you would care to narrow the field down
as to what kind of application you are deciding for, for how many
users and so forth.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
"If you like, give me a ten dollars bill green american, in the letter
Janos Makadi <jmakadi@fc.dunaferr.hu> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition.
> My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to
> choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES,
> and RedHat Advanced Server.
> Does anyone has any experiences?
-----------------------

I just installed 10g OAS on Fedora Core 2.  It must have a patch for
redhat to be installed.  So that you must have metalink access to
download this patch; otherwise, you will be getting trouble.

I think that SuSE is not good enough.

--
Johnson Chow

0
wschow (94)
6/14/2004 11:47:19 PM
Janos Makadi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition.
> My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to
> choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES,
> and RedHat Advanced Server.
>
> Does anyone has any experiences?

I've been running 10gAS on RedHat EL 3.0 (32-bit).  It's been fine so
far.  My site is a mini-site, though.  Remember to create a new oc4j
instance as Oracle does not support applications that are deployed to
the "home" oc4j that comes prebuilt with the product.

You might consider a 64-bit platform if you're going to have heavy
traffic or separate the http server from the oc4j instance onto another
(linux) server.  Hmm, just looked on Metalink and it looks like it's
certified to run on x86-64 although in 32-bit mode.  So you might start
there and then bump up to the 64-bit version when it's released.

FWIW

TD
0
tonydare (21)
6/15/2004 4:34:01 AM
Frank van Bortel wrote:

> Yes.
> What's the question?

OK, maybe it was a little bit silly question.

We manage two database servers, and the new AS has to serve to both.
Because one of our servers is 9i, now we use this as a web server too.
We have a lot pl/sql applications for the web communication. Approx. we
have 200 users, from the web side, and other 50 whom comes direct to the
RDBMS. We started writing Java Servlet applications in TOMCAT, and if
the AS comes we have to port this to oracle. Later we would like to
learn to use and manage PORTAL.

So, my question is does anyone has experiences to manage AS, on SuSE
SLES, or REDHAT AS, and do this kind of tasks what we would like to do.

Any kind of experiences would be great.

THX

Janos Makadi
0
jmakadi (4)
6/15/2004 5:52:31 AM
Janos Makadi wrote:
> Frank van Bortel wrote:
>
>> Yes.
>> What's the question?
>

> OK, maybe it was a little bit silly question.
>
> We manage two database servers, and the new AS has to serve to both.
> Because one of our servers is 9i, now we use this as a web server too.
> We have a lot pl/sql applications for the web communication. Approx. we
> have 200 users, from the web side, and other 50 whom comes direct to the
> RDBMS. We started writing Java Servlet applications in TOMCAT, and if
> the AS comes we have to port this to oracle. Later we would like to
> learn to use and manage PORTAL.
>
> So, my question is does anyone has experiences to manage AS, on SuSE
> SLES, or REDHAT AS, and do this kind of tasks what we would like to do.
>
> Any kind of experiences would be great.
>
> THX
>
> Janos Makadi

Currently involved in aproject with Tomcat, and pl/sql
(some 4000 (!) functions, proceures and packages).
Development is done on Fedora Core 1, as well as Windows.
Tomcat runs fine in both environments; Bea as sidekick on
the Linux boxes (some customers prefer Bea, some Tomcat...)
The dev box is just a relatively small office type PC (2GB
memory, though), running up to 4 instances without swapping.
Kicking in the fifth results in some swapping.

Have been doing/demonstrating e-Business suite on a RHAS 2.1
box (all in 1 box: db, as mgmnt layer): works like a charm.
No personal experience with SuSE/Oracle. Like(d) the SuSE
oracle support pages very much, though. SuSE was the first
to certify when 9i came out - they seem to be keen on
supporting Oracle.

A personal note: I cannot and do not regard MS Windows a
production server platform : I do not want all the overhead
of a GUI, neither reboots due to security updates. Reboots!
--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel

0
fvanbortel (757)
6/15/2004 3:46:53 PM
NorwoodThree wrote:

> Just my opinion, but RHAS seems to be the market leader as far as the
> distros are concerned regarding Oracle software (for 11i Financials at
> least).  But, I have heard SUSE is also a great distro.
>
> Does your current staff have experience with SUSE or RedHat?  I would
> say that might be another consideration.  If your staff is experienced
> using a particular distro, you might want to stick w/ it.
>
> My .02
Ah - forgot to mention that subject - very important to consider
previous experience with platforms; could not agree more.

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel

0
fvanbortel (757)
6/15/2004 3:48:21 PM
Frank van Bortel wrote:

> Currently involved in aproject with Tomcat, and pl/sql
> (some 4000 (!) functions, proceures and packages).
> Development is done on Fedora Core 1, as well as Windows.
> Tomcat runs fine in both environments; Bea as sidekick on
> the Linux boxes (some customers prefer Bea, some Tomcat...)
> The dev box is just a relatively small office type PC (2GB
> memory, though), running up to 4 instances without swapping.
> Kicking in the fifth results in some swapping.
>
> Have been doing/demonstrating e-Business suite on a RHAS 2.1
> box (all in 1 box: db, as mgmnt layer): works like a charm.
> No personal experience with SuSE/Oracle. Like(d) the SuSE
> oracle support pages very much, though. SuSE was the first
> to certify when 9i came out - they seem to be keen on
> supporting Oracle.
>
> A personal note: I cannot and do not regard MS Windows a
> production server platform : I do not want all the overhead
> of a GUI, neither reboots due to security updates. Reboots!

THX for the answer.

Regards,

Janos Makadi
0
jmakadi (4)

oracle application server, ibm websphere, sun application server �T�̥i���i�H�@�Ӥ���O?

Oracle Application Server Internal Server Error
Hello, We are using OAS 9.0.4.1 run on AIX 5.3 with an Oracle 10.1.0.2 DB back end running on a seperate partition of the machine. The main application is developed in house on forms6 and migrated to forms9 a couple of years ago when we moved to AIX. Since the move we get an "Internal Server Error", in the web browser, occuring randomly when users try to login to the application. Through some investigation it appears as though the OC4J_BI_Forms service becomes unresponsive for a short period of time causing the web server request to time out. Users who are logged into the system can still work but no new users can get in. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Anybody got any ideas where to start looking? We have a TAR logged with Oracle but as usual they've said that they won't help us until we go to 9.0.4.3. Which we haven't been able to do as the patching process keeps failing. Any help would be appreciated. gnscon@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > > We are using OAS 9.0.4.1 run on AIX 5.3 with an Oracle 10.1.0.2 DB > back end running on a seperate partition of the machine. The main > application is developed in house on forms6 and migrated to forms9 a > couple of years ago when we moved to AIX. Since the move we get an > "Internal Server Error", in the web browser, occuring randomly when > users try to login to the application. > > Through some investigation it appears as though the OC4J_BI_Forms > ser...

WINODS NT SERVER Oracle
I have Oracle database running on a Windows NT server. I am accessing the server using Remote Desktop ( A Microsoft Terminal Service Client). Somone told me that there are limitations in remote desktop, i.e., one cannot start Oracle. I want to know why as well as the workarounds. Instead of running everything from the WINDOWS NT server console wjhich is painful, what are the workraounds. Do same problem exist with pcAnywhere, VNC desktop, Citrix client. Thanks, Prem On 19 Feb 2004 18:38:10 -0800, premmehrotra@hotmail.com (Prem K Mehrotra) wrote: >I have Oracle database running on a Windows NT server. I am accessing >the server using Remote Desktop ( A Microsoft Terminal Service >Client). Somone told me that there are limitations in remote desktop, >i.e., >one cannot start Oracle. I want to know why as well as the >workarounds. Because Microsoft is Microsoft and Microsoft doesn't support the BEQ protocol used by Oracle for this purpose. The only lousy workaround is to use set local=<tns service name> prior to connecting to sql*plus in a cmd window. Also you can't use the lsnrctl program to start and stop the listener for the same reason. You need to bounce the service. > >Instead of running everything from the WINDOWS NT server console >wjhich is painful, what are the workraounds. OEM? It works! Need to save the init.ora on the Oracle Enterprise Management Server, using OEM, but that is about there is. Or dump Microsux T...

SSL with Oracle 7.3.4 and Oracle Application Server OAS 3.0
Hello, I want to have SSL with my Oracle-Web-Server. It's an very old Version (OAS 3.0) I have configured SSL exactly - read in the documentation. But it doesn't work ! Is it possible to upgrade the OAS 3.0 up to a newer one ? That could be a solution. I hope, someone can help me. The problem is, that we need https-connects on the website. Thanks first ! Joerg Mueller wrote: > Hello, > I want to have SSL with my Oracle-Web-Server. It's an very old Version (OAS > 3.0) > I have configured SSL exactly - read in the documentation. > But it doesn't work ! > > Is it possible to upgrade the OAS 3.0 up to a newer one ? > That could be a solution. > > I hope, someone can help me. The problem is, that we need https-connects on > the website. > Thanks first ! > > Of course, mentioning the full error(s) would help, as well as Operating System and other details... If that would not be asked too much... Pretty Please? -- Regards, Frank van Bortel Top-posting is one way to shut me up... Here are the details: OS is Solaris 2.6 on a SUN Ultra 10 I have done the setup as written in the following page: http://isis.sra.com/ows-adoc/docs/security/wassecur.htm Here klick: "Setting Up Your Web Application Server to Use SSL" Is there a chance to get SSL with Oracle 7.3.4 and OAS 3.0 ? Or can I upgrade the OAS only ? But which version is running good ? The problem is, that we absolutely need SSL Here...

SqlSpec

Server to server = Server client to server?
For a server to server connection, is the connecting server considered as a client of the accepting server or is it not? I have the following classes: Connection <--- base class of the following two ClientConnection <--- client ServerConnection <--- server ServerClientConnection <--- server as a client of another server. But then I came across something that states "A client is anything connected to a server that is not another client". Comments please... Just remember! Server ( programm ) is always listening a connections!!! - wrote: &g...

why do we need to shutdown database or application server to backup Oracle Home?
Dear Group, We are using Oracle 10g on Linux. While it is easy to understand we need to shutdown database to backup database files, I do not quite understand why do we need to shutdown database or oracle application server to backup Oracle Homes. It is my understanding that oracle processes will only read those files inside the Oracle home, but not writing to them, except log files. Any explanations will be highly appreciated. Thanks On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:52:16 -0700, cs3526 wrote: > While it is easy to understand we need to shutdown database to backup > database files, Reading books and manuals can sometimes be beneficial. -- Mladen Gogala http://mgogala.freehostia.com cs3526@yahoo.com wrote: > While it is easy to understand we need to shutdown database to backup > database files, I do not quite understand why do we need to shutdown > database or oracle application server to backup Oracle Homes. According to Tom Kyte, thou shalt not schedule unattended shutdowns. C. On 14 mar, 01:52, cs3...@yahoo.com wrote: > Dear Group, > > We are using Oracle 10g on Linux. > > While it is easy to understand we need to shutdown database to backup > database files, I do not quite understand why do we need to shutdown > database or oracle application server to backup Oracle Homes. > > It is my understanding that oracle processes will only read those > files inside the Oracle home, but not writing to them, except log > files. >...

Question about Oracle Developer Application and Application Server
Hi All, I am new to Oracle Internet Developer Suite 10g application development and deployment. Could any body here please kindly explain me about these basic question : 1) If I deploy Oracle Form & Report as client server application, Not Web deployment, do I need to purchase Oracle App Server (IAS) ? If YES, what is the difference if I use or don't use Oracle IAS for deployment of Form and Report ? 2) Can I purchase Oracle Form & Report separately ? (not the whole developer suite) Thank you, xtanto Krist wrote: > Hi All, > > I am new to Oracle Internet Developer Suite 10g application > development and deployment. > Could any body here please kindly explain me about these basic > question : > > 1) If I deploy Oracle Form & Report as client server application, Not > Web deployment, do I need to purchase Oracle App Server (IAS) ? > If YES, what is the difference if I use or don't use Oracle IAS for > deployment of Form and Report ? > > 2) Can I purchase Oracle Form & Report separately ? (not the whole > developer suite) > > Thank you, > xtanto 1. Not deployable in client/server mode except through use of undocumented means. If you want client/server get 6i. 2. No. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond) Hi Daniel, Thank you for your reply. About Oracle Form and IAS : > 1. Not deployable in client/server mo...

Oracle Application Server
Hello All, I have just installed Oracle 9I database on my computer. Should I now install the Oracle Application Server? What does it do? Thanks siu02rk wrote: > > Hello All, > > I have just installed Oracle 9I database on my computer. Should I now > install the Oracle Application Server? What does it do? > > Thanks If you think of Oracle9i Database as the 'Content Management' piece, you could consider Oracle9i Application Server as the 'Content Access' piece. And Oracle9i Developer Suit4e as 'Content Control' Best to review http://otn.oracle.com to get some details about App. Server as it's a fairly big beast. A decent overview is available at http://www.oracle.com/appserver/index.html?pkgsum.html And, of course, your licensing situation overrides all! App Server is not included as part of the database license. "siu02rk" <siu02rk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:823c05f1.0311271401.52ff6c48@posting.google.com... > Hello All, > > I have just installed Oracle 9I database on my computer. Should I now > install the Oracle Application Server? What does it do? > > Thanks 9i Application Server gives you web-based access to the data you're about to store in the 9i Database. If you need to ask the question, then I think the answer for now at least is "no you shouldn't". It's a completely different beast from the database, with immense complexities of its ow...

How to configure application server to connect to a two-node oracle RAC database
We have a java based application which will access the two node RAC database via the Orion Application Server. What should be done so that the Orion Application Server uses both the nodes to make connections? Right now the orion application server accesses the RAC database via the jdbc thin client where you have to specify the ip address of the database server and the listerner port and the instance name. If I do it this way then the application server just connects to the particular instance that I give it. Thanks Can you use the OCI driver? Regards, Steve I can use the OCI driver if it serves the purpose. Could you elaborate a bit more on how to configure it and where to do it? Thanks, Utpal The OCI driver uses the Oracle network configuration file (tnsnames.ora) on the client (application server, in this case) for connectivity definitions. This is where you can configure load balancing and failover options. An example is below... YOUR_DB_NAME = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = vip-node1)(PORT = 2484)) (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = vip-node2)(PORT = 2484)) (LOAD_BALANCE = yes) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERVICE_NAME = your_service_name) (FAILOVER_MODE = (TYPE = SELECT) (METHOD = BASIC) (RETRIES = 90) (DELAY = 5) ) ) ) Read up on the docs at tahiti.oracle.com, as they go into great detail as to the different configuration options. Regards, Steve ...

Oracle databases on a server

from sql server to oracle to ANOTHER oracle
I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. I try to write something like SELECT * FROM LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 but it does not work questions 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? 2) if so, how ? thank you! On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. > > I try to write something like > > =A0SELECT * FROM > =A0 LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 > > but it does not work > > questions > 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? > 2) if so, how ? > > thank you! use a synonym that points to the second linked table? On Nov 10, 9:27=A0pm, onedbguru <onedbg...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > > oracle db. I&#...

How to connect from web server to Oracle server?
I am converting an applet from Sybase to Oracle and I haven't yet found information on how to accomplish the connect from the end-user's browser-running applet and the Oracle server. Our understanding is that the applet, running on end-users' PC's, can only connect to the web server which "served" the applet to the users' browsers. In our configuration, the Oracle server is a separate machine from the web server. Therefore it would appear that we will need to install some sort of middleware on the web server that will pass the Oracle traffic back and forth between the Oracle server and user's browser sessions. With the Sybase implementation we have been using the Sybase jConnect product, running on our web server, for this purpose. Will we also require such a middleware product with Oracle, and does Oracle offer such a product? Jim wrote: > I am converting an applet from Sybase to Oracle and I haven't yet > found information on how to accomplish the connect from the end-user's > browser-running applet and the Oracle server. > > Our understanding is that the applet, running on end-users' PC's, can > only connect to the web server which "served" the applet to the > users' browsers. > > In our configuration, the Oracle server is a separate machine from the > web server. Therefore it would appear that we will need to install > some sort of middleware on the web server that ...

Know about MSSQL servers oracle server??
MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button and do tell me your opinion. alene wrote: > MSSQL servers are among the most commonly used servers. But we also > know that MSSQL server security is a critical concern for most of the > database administrators. This task will become handy with the help of > Secure Auditor which is a unified digital risk management solution > capable of auditing, enforce compliance, and conduct forensics and > penetration tests on the networks. Try its full version from the link > http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button > and do tell me your opinion. Ok. My opinion is that you are a spammer. A rude person that insults us while asking us to be a customer. That is a losing proposition as we will never do business with a spammer. And every post you write in violation of your GMAIL Terms of Service Agreement will be sent to abuse@gmail.com until such time as they kill your account. -- Daniel...

Import Export between Oracle server and cache server
Hi .. Is there any tool / way to shift databases between Oracle database server and InterSystem's Cache database server. I need to export a database from oracle server to cache server with all tables with data, indexes etc. Any help / suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanx ------ Pradeep Kumar Software Enginner ---------------------------------------------------------- What's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right. ---------------------------------------------------------- ...

How to migrate a 24X7 DB2 server to Oracle server ?
Hi ~!! Do anyone know what software or method to migrate a 24X7 DB2 to Oracle server ? or I must close the DB2 server before I do the migration ? Thanks a lot !! cclemon cclemon wrote: > Hi ~!! > > Do anyone know what software or method to migrate a 24X7 DB2 to Oracle server ? > or I must close the DB2 server before I do the migration ? > > Thanks a lot !! > > cclemon Are you asking how you can have the DB2 server up and running and seemlessly migrate active transactions to Oracle? If so ... it isn't going to happen. Your best course of action is to pick a point-in-time where all new transactions are sent to the Oracle server and then when the last DB2 transaction terminates ... quickly migrate any recently changed transactions. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Pah! Impossible. Some of their transactions NEVER terminate... -- Cheers Nuno Souto wizofoz2k@yahoo.com.au.nospam "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1077908166.220643@yasure... > Your best course of action is to pick a point-in-time where all new > transactions are sent to the Oracle server and then when the last > DB2 transaction terminates ... quickly migrate any recently changed > transactions. Daniel Morgan <damorg...

Oracle Application Server #2
Hi, I m working as Oracle DBA for past 2yrs. and got some chances to work/support as Oracle Apps DBA. Recently I had been shifted completly to the Apps DBA team where we have the clients for which I have to work on the Oracle application server, web cache, portal and discoverer and shorty we are getting some projects for which I m team member. Can anyone please help me where I can download the software complete. so that I can install and practice and apart from the software where I can find the documentation for these and what is the sequence to learn (If any link in them). I came to know that Oracle AS DBA work includes working on all these stuffs. Please help me. --Vamsi On 18 Sep 2006 08:23:07 -0700, "cvnkrishna" <vamsikrishna.chikkam@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I m working as Oracle DBA for past 2yrs. and got some chances to >work/support as Oracle Apps DBA. Recently I had been shifted completly >to the Apps DBA team where we have the clients for which I have to work >on the Oracle application server, web cache, portal and discoverer and >shorty we are getting some projects for which I m team member. > >Can anyone please help me where I can download the software complete. >so that I can install and practice and apart from the software where I >can find the documentation for these and what is the sequence to learn >(If any link in them). I came to know that Oracle AS DBA work includes >working on all these stuffs....

Oracle Application Server 9i
I occasionally get the following error on my Oracle 9i AS. The printer specified can be accessed and jobs printed successfully for hours on end then all of a sudden this crops up and the service has to be restarted to get it going again. I am running 9i AS on windows 2000 server SP3 Terminated with Error : REP-0713: Invalid printer name '\\hostname\printername' specified by parameter DESNAME Any help would be appreciated. Neil Hodgkinson wrote: > I occasionally get the following error on my Oracle 9i AS. The printer > specified can be accessed and jobs printed successfully for hours on > end then all of a sudden this crops up and the service has to be > restarted to get it going again. > > I am running 9i AS on windows 2000 server SP3 > > Terminated with Error : > REP-0713: Invalid printer name '\\hostname\printername' specified by > parameter DESNAME > > Any help would be appreciated. Network glitch occurred? Why not define the printer as network printer within MS, and use the alias from with iAS? Allows for easier maintenance, as well. -- Regards, Frank van Bortel ...

Web resources about - Oracle application server, which platform - comp.databases.oracle.server

Patent application could see the Apple Watch calling 911 when it detects a heart-attack
A patent application describes how the Apple Watch and iPhone could work together to detect medical emergencies like a heart attack, and automatically ...

Donald Trump is causing a spike in naturalization applications among Latino immigrants
... report published today in the New York Times, Donald Trump’s overtly racist rhetoric against Latinos has led to a spike in naturalization applications ...

Google now accepting applications for open source Summer of Code 2016
... of selection. Our Student Manual provides lots of helpful advice to get you started on choosing an organization and crafting a great application". ...

Introducing Analytics for Google Cast Applications
... Engineer on the Google Cast Server Infrastructure Team As a Google Cast developer, you may be wondering how many devices access your application, ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 33% YoY
From the MBA: Refinance Applications Continue to Drop in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 3.3 percent from one week ...

PDF: Application essays by CPD superintendent finalists
C2E2, meet Kristin Cavallari and 20+ other things to do this weekend Breaking News News Local news Breaking News PDF: Application essays by CPD ...

Mortgage applications eke out gain
A growing divide in the mortgage market has emerged between refinance applications and those needed to purchase a home.

IDG Contributor Network: GoDaddy goes cloud, and throws in applications for good measure
GoDaddy is a funny beast. On the one hand the hosting business is huge, boasting 14 million customers worldwide and managing over 60 million ...

Want To Fly A Passenger Jet? JetBlue Is Now Taking Applications From Novice Pilots
Tired of the daily grind, and yearning to spend your work hours among the clouds, using a public address system to tell people to sit back, relax, ...