Oracle server 9.2.0.1.0, Client 9.2.0.4.0, Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1

Hi Everybody,

My Database server is running on Red Hat Linux enterprise
advanced server 2.1, And my Oracle version is 9.2.0.1.0.

My Client mechine also Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced
server 2.1 , Oracle client version is 9.2.0.4.0.

I am running a web application. Our application is in Magic
edeveloper. I connect to Oracle using oracle gateway to my application.

My Problem is my application is is becoming slow. I am not
able to trace where the problem is. Before our application was running
fine. recently i upgraded Oracle client version to 9.2.0.4.0.

My Oracle client & server versions are different.

I am getting error on my client mechine, it showing all memory
address on the screen and the part of error is,

arg register addr=83498cc
Dump of memory from 0x83988c to 0x83499cc
-- End of Call stack trace --

I am not able to trace where the problem is.Any insight
please...

Thanks,
Ssreddy.

0