Re: Global temporary tables performance

Hi,
Does anyone know the Oracle bug number?
thanks
Dominic

Aviv wrote:
> *Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use a global temporary tables with a bulk insert, and
> the performance for the temporary table is about 5 times LESS than
> those of a real table - shouldent it be the opposite way?
>
> Here is my example:
>
> -- Create real table and a temporary one
> create table realTable( id number(15) );
> create global temporary table tmpTable(id	number(15)) ON COMMI
> DELETE
> ROWS;
>
> -- Insert 50000 records with bulk operation
> -- into the rea table and the temporary one, and getting the time it
> took
> declare
> tableSize		constant number := 50000;
> type ty_numTable is varray (50000) of number(15);
> numTable		ty_numTable := ty_numTable();
> st				pls_integer;
> en				pls_integer;
> begin
> -- Fill up a data array
> numTable.extend( tableSize );
> for i in 1 .. tableSize loop
> numTable(i) := i;
> end loop;
> --
> -- Inserting data to the real table
> st := dbms_utility.get_time();
> forall i in numTable.first .. numTable.last
> insert into realTable values (numTable(i));
> en := dbms_utility.get_Time();
> dbms_output.put_line( en-st );  -- Time taken for the insert
> --
> -- Inserting data to the temporary table
> st := dbms_utility.get_time();
> forall i in numTable.first .. numTable.last
> insert into tmpTable values (numTable(i));
> en := dbms_utility.get_Time();
> dbms_output.put_line( en-st );  -- Time taken for the insert
> end;
>
> The output is:
> 11
> 57
>

> Do you have any idea?
>
> TIA.
> Ronen S.

-
stone

Try bug: 2874489

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

April 2004 Iceland  http://www.index.is/oracleday.php
June  2004      UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar
July 2004 USA West Coast, Optimising Oracle Seminar
August 2004 Charlotte NC, Optimising Oracle Seminar
September 2004 USA East Coast, Optimising Oracle Seminar
September2004 UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar

"stoned" <stoned.15c9p4@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message

> Hi,
> Does anyone know the Oracle bug number?
> thanks
> Dominic

0
jonathan5683 (1392)

Global temporary tables performance
Hello, I'm trying to use a global temporary tables with a bulk insert, and the performance for the temporary table is about 5 times LESS than those of a real table - shouldent it be the opposite way? Here is my example: -- Create real table and a temporary one create table realTable( id number(15) ); create global temporary table tmpTable(id number(15)) ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS; -- Insert 50000 records with bulk operation -- into the rea table and the temporary one, and getting the time it took declare tableSize constant number := 50000; type ty_numTable is varray (50000) of number(15); numTable ty_numTable := ty_numTable(); st pls_integer; en pls_integer; begin -- Fill up a data array numTable.extend( tableSize ); for i in 1 .. tableSize loop numTable(i) := i; end loop; -- -- Inserting data to the real table st := dbms_utility.get_time(); forall i in numTable.first .. numTable.last insert into realTable values (numTable(i)); en := dbms_utility.get_Time(); dbms_output.put_line( en-st ); -- Time taken for the insert -- -- Inserting data to the temporary table st := dbms_utility.get_time(); forall i in numTable.first .. numTable.last insert into tmpTable values (numTable(i)); en := dbms_utility.get_Time(); dbms_output.put_line( en-st ); -- Time taken for the insert end; The output is: 11 57 Do you have any idea? TIA. Ronen S. Known bug (at least I think is't known, I've mentioned here a couple of times). if you do a sn...

Re: <Another Pluh>Re: Accessing MS SQL server or ORACLE database from the HP3K
From: "PeteVickers" <pete@GUI-INNOVATIONS.COM> > Hi, > forgive the 2nd plug, but we have just uploaded the NewsWire review to the > web site, or use the direct link > http://www.gui-innovations.com/NewsWire0209.pdf > "Paul H. Christidis" <phchristidis@raytheon.com> wrote in message > > Is there a way for an IMAGE/VPLUS based application to connect, extract, > > and present to the user (based on his input) data residing on an MS SQL > > server or an ORACLE database on a different host? <plug> MPE/iX Enterpr...

Global Temporary Table performance with inserts.
I am using an Oracle Temporary table to generate a tree of data dependencies. I noticed that Inserts are significantly longer into the Temporary table than if I replaced the Global Temporary Table with a permanent table (just as a test case), almost by a factor of 50. The number of rows being inserted are approx. 100. Has any one experienced this issue and what are the workarounds? I am using Oracle 8.1.7 and have created the Global Temporary Table with "on commit preserve rows" clause. Thank you for your help in advance. Hector wrote: > I am using an Oracle Temporary table to generate a tree of data > dependencies. I noticed that Inserts are significantly longer into the > Temporary table than if I replaced the Global Temporary Table with a > permanent table (just as a test case), almost by a factor of 50. The > number of rows being inserted are approx. 100. Has any one experienced > this issue and what are the workarounds? I am using Oracle 8.1.7 and > have created the Global Temporary Table with "on commit preserve rows" > clause. Thank you for your help in advance. I've never seen this behavior. And with 100 rows I'm quite frankly amazed you can detect the time required at all. But do you really need the "on commit preserve rows"? -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.e...

Re: Ingres SESSION TEMPORARY tables and Performance
stuarts wrote: > [ session temporary tables giving performance problems ] > > While our data locations are spread over several physical drives > (using RAID - not multiple locations) the WORK location has > always been a single drive. Until the use of SESSION TEMPORARY > tables began this seemed to not cause a bottle neck. > > One of the proposed solutions we have to this is to map the WORK > location into the same filesystem as IIDATABASE and therefore > use the performance advantage of the RAID. We are just a little > cautious about having WORK and DATA on the same filesystem. What sort of system,O/S are you running? Is it software-based or hardware, what version of RAID? Can you incorporate the drive currently used for your work location into the data location? > Has anyone else tried this / experienced problems - particularly > if a location fills as WORK has occaissionally done. For that > matter - has anyone experienced performance problems attributable > to SESSION TEMPORARY tables? For a number of years we have been running several Ingres systems with the whole works on one filesystem, over RAID0+1. This has not lead to any problems - the sharing of a "pool" of space on a number of disks has several advantages (larger common spare space, I/O over more spindles, database portability). I have been contemplating the possibility of putting the work location on a tm...

Re: find oracle database tables from Proc SQL
On Fri, 20 May 2005 09:50:55 -0700, hunter <huntertaylor@SURFEU.FI> wrote: >how do I do this for an oracle database? > >for MS SQL Server, I can "discover" the tables in a database by using: > >proc sql; > connect to sqlserver(server=123.123.123.123 > database=myDatabase user=MyID password=password); >create view list as > select table_name > from connection to sqlserver > (ODBC::SQLTables,,,"TABLE") > order by table_name; >disconnect from sqlserver; >quit; > >proc sql noprint; > select count(distinct table_name) into :n_tables > from list; > select distinct(table_name) into :tbl1-:tbl%TRIM(%LEFT(&n_tables)) > from list; >quit; >%put &n_tables; > >%macro getstuff; > proc sql; > connect to sqlservr(server=123.123.123.123 > database=myDatabase user=MyID password=password); > %do i=1 %to &n_tables; > create view f.&&tbl&i as > select * from connection to sqlservr > (select * from &&tbl&i ); > %end; > disconnect from sqlservr; >quit; >%mend; >%getstuff; > >I have a "tnsnames.ora" which looks like (I changed ip address and name) > >MYSERVER.MYDOMAIN.COM = > (DESCRIPTION = > (ADDRESS_LIST = > (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 123.123.123.123)(PORT = 1521)) > ) > (CONNECT_DATA = > (SERVICE_NAME = myDatabase) > ) > ) > > >would it l...

GLOBAL TEMPORARY table
Scenario: 1) Create a GLOBAL TEMPORARY table and populate it with one (1) row. 2) Join that table to another with about 1 million rows. The join condition selects a few hundred rows. Performance: 4 seconds, the system is doing a full-table scan of the second table, and the Explain Plan output indicates that Oracle thinks the first table has 4000 rows. Now replace the GLOBAL TEMPORARY table with a real table and repeat exactly the same query. This runs in 94 milliseconds and the Explain Plan shows the correct number of rows for the driving table and an index scan on the second table, as I would have expected. Can anyone suggest a solution that will make the GLOBAL TEMPORARY implementation as fast as the real table version? BTW, why are there two sets of parallel groups under both comp.database.oracle and comp.databases.oracle? Jim Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com Jim Garrison wrote: > > > BTW, why are there two sets of parallel groups under both > comp.database.oracle and comp.databases.oracle? comp.database.oracle was created a couple of years ago by accident. Some ISPs allowed users to create newsgroups on demand. SOme people still inist on using that. comp.databases.oracle itself has been voted out, in favor of comp.databases.oracle.* heirarchy, so those of us answering could get a bit of discrimination on the questions. Jim Garrison wrote: > Scenario: > > 1) Create a GLOBAL TEMPORARY table and populate it with > one (1) r...

Updating Oracle database from SQL Server as linked table
I have a medical records system where parts live in Oracle and parts live in SQL Server. I'm trying to inactivate a lot of patients who haven't been seen since the conversion by updating them on the SQL Server side and then updating the Oracle side to match. I'd like to be able to use the following query: UPDATE server..user.table SET OraField1 = 'I' WHERE OraField1 = 'A' AND OraField2 IN ( SELECT SQLfield2 FROM SQLTable WHERE SQLField1 = 1 ) However, when I do this, I get an error saying that the field "was reported to have a DBTYPE of 130 at compile time and 5 at run time". This appears to mean that there's a field on the Oracle side that was defined as Number without any precision information. How can I rewrite this query to actually work? OpenQuery doesn't seem like it will do what I want, and I don't want to accidentally inactivate everyone in the database... Thanks! "Garrett Fitzgerald" <SarekOfVulcan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cefcd14e-1ffa-4c85-9fa3-6dab448fc3c4@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... >I have a medical records system where parts live in Oracle and parts > live in SQL Server. I'm trying to inactivate a lot of patients who > haven't been seen since the conversion by updating them on the SQL > Server side and then updating the Oracle side to match. I'd like to be > able to use the followi...

RE: can you join table from oracle and from SQL server?
Hello, I know that we can join SQL Server and Oracle via link server concep in SQL Server. THis question is otherway around ... THanks ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IT Interview Questions : http://www.geekinterview.com <br> Tutorials and Articles : http://www.geekarticles.com <br> Free Training : http://www.exforsys.com On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 05:51:58 -0400, Cornel.Bicutzi.1u interested us by writing: > Hello, > > I know that we can join SQL Server and Oracle via link server concept > in SQL Server. > Assuming you are on a supported version of Oracle ... Oracle has two related products: Heterogeneous Services (documented in the Heterogeneous Services document at http://docs.oracle.com for your version of the database); and Transparent Gateway. For Oracle9i, the detail of 'what is included free and what you pay for extra' is in the Appendix of the New Features manual. For 10g it's in the Licensing manual. In both you will find that Heterogeneous Services are free. But the use ODBC drivers to create the link. A more robust variant is to use the Transparent Gateway, which is extra cost. Of course, as you indicated, you could always create your own. Publish it as open source, assume the development and maintenance cost, and feel very good abouit it. Much, much easier than reading the manuals and understanding what is available. <g> -- Hans Forbrich ...

RE: [Info-ingres] global temporary table disappears??
Hi Dennis, We use temporary tables to do exactly the same thing here without any problems. Make sure you're prefixing your temporary table names with session. I'd be happy to take a look at your sql if you want to post it to the group. Regards Jon -----Original Message----- From: info-ingres-admin@cariboulake.com [mailto:info-ingres-admin@cariboulake.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Roesler Sent: 23 February 2005 14:55 To: info-ingres@cariboulake.com Subject: [Info-ingres] global temporary table disappears?? HP-UX 11.11 Ingres 2.6/0305 I'm using a script that creates several global temporary tables. Among other temporary tables created, part of the process creates one table and then creates a second table from some of the data from the previous one. I then do an update to the second one from the first with some additional data; an exercise in getting a unique set of data :-(. The update to the second table complains with the "tuple at tid already deleted" error. And then the next statement that tries to update a different table from the second table complains that the second table doesn't exist or isn't owned by me. This is all happening in the same session so I can't figure out why the one table keeps disappearing. When it's first declared there is no complaint that it couldn't be created, and in fact returns the n rows message. I understand that global temporary tables will be ...

Global Temporary Table with column of type ROWID and Oracle Updates
All, I have proposed a solution which uses a global temporary table to remember an updated record via its rowid. Concerns have been risen that this will cause trouble in case of an update of the Oracle version (currently 10.2.0.2) to another version with a changed format for ROWID type columns. My reply was that during an upgrade of DB software there will be no segments of the global temporary table because of the way Oracle allocates segments (see [1]): only on first insert in a session a segment will be allocated and consequently only then data blocks will be formatted. So there should be no issue at all even if the format of ROWID changes. Is my reasoning correct? (I could not find anything relevant to this in metalink.) Thanks! robert [1] http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14220/schema.htm#sthref773 On Dec 16, 7:23=A0am, Robert Klemme <shortcut...@googlemail.com> wrote: > All, > > I have proposed a solution which uses a global temporary table to > remember an updated record via its rowid. Concerns have been risen > that this will cause trouble in case of an update of the Oracle > version (currently 10.2.0.2) to another version with a changed format > for ROWID type columns. =A0My reply was that during an upgrade of DB > software there will be no segments of the global temporary table > because of the way Oracle allocates segments (see [1]): only on first > insert in a session a segment will be allocated a...

Howto Create global temporary table in Oracle 8.0.5
Hi Guys, I did create a temporary table in Oracle 8i without any problem. However, How can I create a temporary table in Oracle 8.0 CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE table (a RAW(8),b RAW(8)) ON COMMIT DELETE ROWS; I executed this statement and I got this error ERROR at line 1: ORA-00901: invalid CREATE command It looks like a new feature in Oracle 8i How can I create a temporary table in Oracle 8.0? Thank you very much Claude ciao > It looks like a new feature in Oracle 8i > How can I create a temporary table in Oracle 8.0? <troll> set compatible to 8.1.7.0.0 and restart the database instance, perhaps? </troll> You can't get there from here. You'd be far better to do this in 9.2.0 or later, where optimizer dynamic sampling can sample stats for the GTT at runtime. You might even consider upgrading all of the way to 10.1 and apply the 10.1.0 patchset 2 (10.1.0.4) and CPUOct2005 patchsets. You might even consider upgrading all of the way to 10.2. -bdbafh No luck, I cannot start the database with compatible at 8.1.7.0.0 I got this error ORA-00401: the value for parameter compatible is not supported by this release Is there another way to create a temporary table for this version of oracle. I need it for a trigger I want to save some values < before delete > into a table and then reuse those values <after delete > I use a temporary table in oracle 9.2.0, I have to do the same trick in oracle 8.0.5. Do you know another way...

Re: Accessing MS SQL server or ORACLE database from the HP3K #3
In a message dated 7/8/03 5:23:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, pete@bookware3000.ca writes: > It's not MS SQL or Oracle but for what it's worth, we once had a Cobol > program > accessing a PostgreSQL database that resided on a Linux server by using the > C > libraries included with Mark Bixby's PostgreSQL port. > I for one would absolutely love to see an example of that! Sometime soon (?) I hope to be able to finally spend some time working with PostgreSQL on MPE and/or Linux. Having a known working example of how to access it via COBOL is a great ...

Re: Accessing MS SQL server or ORACLE database from the HP3K #3
Paul, if nothing else helps, you could use Java and JDBC with the JDBC driver of the respective target database. A small example showing access to an Image/SQL database can be found on the following web page (and can be adjusted to use an MSSQL or Oracle JDBC driver and database URL/logon fairly easily)... http://www.editcorp.com/Personal/Lars_Appel/JavaDemo/ -> JdbcProgram Calling Java from COBOL as a subprogram, however, is probably not the way that I would go, if exploring this road. I would probably let a program similar to the above run as a "gateway" in a sep...

Re: Accessing MS SQL server or ORACLE database from the HP3K #6
On July 9, 2003 11:23 am, Duane Percox wrote: > * Performance was not that great so you wouldn't want to use this > for production, but proof of concept and for learning it is ok. Do you have any performance numbers for it all on Linux? Pete * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Re: find oracle database tables from Proc SQL #6 1547515
Hi, this is what I use to get a table list, a pass-through query to oracle. proc sql ; connect to oracle(user="user" orapw="password" path="path" ); select * from connection to oracle ( select table_name from all_all_tables /* list all table names */ order by table_name ); disconnect from oracle; quit; Laura -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of hunter Sent: May 20, 2005 12:51 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: find oracle database tables from Proc SQL how do I do this for an oracle database? for MS SQL Server, I can "discover" the tables in a database by using: proc sql; connect to sqlserver(server=123.123.123.123 database=myDatabase user=MyID password=password); create view list as select table_name from connection to sqlserver (ODBC::SQLTables,,,"TABLE") order by table_name; disconnect from sqlserver; quit; proc sql noprint; select count(distinct table_name) into :n_tables from list; select distinct(table_name) into :tbl1-:tbl%TRIM(%LEFT(&n_tables)) from list; quit; %put &n_tables; %macro getstuff; proc sql; connect to sqlservr(server=123.123.123.123 database=myDatabase user=MyID password=password); %do i=1 %to &n_tables; create view f.&&tbl&i as select * from connection to sqlservr (select * from &&tbl&i ); %end; disconnect from sqlservr; quit; %mend; %getstuff; I have ...

query sql server/oracle table from Db2 or join db2 table with sqlserver table
My application connects to a DB2 V8.2 EE database running on AIX. I need to now lookup a table in SQL SERVER via the DB2 connection. I also need to run an sql that joins a DB2 table with an Oracle table. How can I accomplish this ? Do i need a seperate product ? I also have license for Db2 v8 connect that I use for connecting to db2 on the mainframe. TIA Roger ...

query sql server/oracle table from Db2 or join db2 table with sqlserver table #2
My application connects to a DB2 V8.2 EE database running on AIX. I need to now lookup a table in SQL SERVER via the DB2 connection. I also need to run an sql that joins a DB2 table with an Oracle table. How can I accomplish this ? Do i need a seperate product ? I also have license for Db2 v8 connect that I use for connecting to db2 on the mainframe. TIA Roger Roger wrote: > My application connects to a DB2 V8.2 EE database running on AIX. I > need to now lookup a table in SQL SERVER via the DB2 connection. I > also need to run an sql that joins a DB2 table with an Oracle table. > How can I accomplish this ? Do i need a seperate product ? > I also have license for Db2 v8 connect that I use for connecting to > db2 on the mainframe. You need to look at Websphere Information Integrator along with the relational wrappers for MS SQL server and Oracle. Ian, its a canned CRM application that currently connects to DB2. I cannot run the app on Websphere. A few years could use relational connect and create federated nickname on db2. Can I still do that ? TIA On Apr 27, 6:01 pm, Ian <ianb...@mobileaudio.com> wrote: > Roger wrote: > > My application connects to a DB2 V8.2 EE database running on AIX. I > > need to now lookup a table in SQL SERVER via the DB2 connection. I > > also need to run an sql that joins a DB2 table with an Oracle table. > > How can I accomplish this ? Do i n...

Hello, I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? So, what is the correct syntax ? Thanks for your help Cyril "Cyril" <jewelk@free.fr> wrote in message news:cd38c3d6.0408100617.6f7b9f3e@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. > > Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? > So, what is the correct syntax ? > > > Thanks for your help > &...

Re: TABLES TABLES TABLES
sasbum@AOL.COM wrote: >How would you best describe to a retiscent SAS student that the concept of >TABLES isn't limited to SQL? This came up during a discussion on table >lookup methods - and lookup tables in particular (I mean, lookup tables >pre- >date SQL). Even SAS data sets are referred to as tables. This made the >student apoplectic. I find a visual works well here. If you show a grid with rows and columns, then you can show a picture of a SAS data set and a SQL table and a lookup table, and show that (regardless of terminology and buzzwords) they're all pretty much the same. >Words of wisdom most welcome!!! Sorry, all you get is me. David -- David L. Cassell mathematical statistician Design Pathways 3115 NW Norwood Pl. Corvallis OR 97330 _________________________________________________________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/ ...

Re: Joining SAS Table and SQL Server Table
Jeremy: This question comes up repeatedly. The best solution appears to be outside the scope of middle-ware developers that support SAS (ODBC, OLEdb, SAS/Access Oracle/DB2 engines). Ideally the SAS/Access product would optimize the query by sending a query from the SAS client to execute on the DB server. The query would select joins rows in a DB table or view to a url from which the DB server can stream key values and elements of WHERE clauses from a smaller table or view on the SAS client. In resolving the query, the DB server would project columns and subset rows and stream the yield of the query back to the client. All this should happen under the hood of a program of this form: LIBNAME ... <SAS/Access engine> "<connection string>"; create table ... as select ... from <SAS library>.<SAS tabular data object> ... join <server connection>.<DB tabular data object> on <condition> where <condition> .... That seems so fundamental and simple that I would have to guess that only the commercial interests of DB system vendors stands in the way of implementing it. The middleware developers have the means to access metadata both on the SAS client side and on the DB server, so the SAS query optimizer can always recognize the right situation for this execution plan. I expect to see the solution I've outlined become a standard way of handling your problem. In the meantime, a simple LIBNAME ... ODBC/OLEdb join query on the SAS...

Re: Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle #3
Hi Mark. >>Then creating current directry <your database.dbs> > >I think you mean it creates a directory called <your database>.exp. Yes, thanks. -- Tsutomu Ogiwara from Tokyo Japan. ICQ#:168106592 _________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail sending to informix-list ...

Web resources about - Re: Global temporary tables performance - comp.databases.oracle.server

Julie Stevanja of Stylerunner is speaking at PERFORMANCE INSIGHTS in Sydney this week
Data will be what gives businesses the edge in the 21st century. No aspect of business will be untouched, from decision-making and corporate ...

Finnish Startup Beats Google, Microsoft and Amazon In Cloud Hosting Performance
... performer in a new study of top European Cloud Service Providers by industry consulting agency Cloud Spectator. “We have long identified performance ...

Radeon Pro Duo mashes two Fury GPUs together for 16 teraflops of performance
... two of AMD's top tier Fiji GPUs (as used in the Fury X and Fury Nano) onto a single card, resulting in a claimed 16 teraflops of compute performance. ...

IT teams choose between performance and security
Although security breach stories regularly make the headlines, a new survey shows that the biggest worry IT teams have with current security ...

Performance at tough situations will determine Tyrod’s value
There is no user-friendly manual handed to a NFL general manager his first day in office. Supply is low, time is limited, one must hit the bull’s-eye ...

ARM and TSMC Announce Multi-Year Agreement to Collaborate on 7nm FinFET Process Technology for High-Performance ...
ARM and TSMC announced a multi-year agreement to collaborate on a 7nm FinFET process technology which includes a design solution for future low-power, ...

Man catches fire during performance at school pep rally in Florida
cleveland.com Man catches fire during performance at school pep rally in Florida (video) cleveland.com DELRAY BEACH, Florida — Eight people ...

Gun Test: Performance Center Shield
Smith & Wesson has shipped 1,000,000 Shields - This little gem from the Performance Center just might be the King of Concealed Carry

Rihanna and Drake Get Touchy-Feely During Surprise 'Work' Performance
Rihanna and Drake Get Touchy-Feely During Surprise 'Work' Performance