Restoring Oracle 9.0.1 database from original files (server was rebuilt)

Here's my issue ... our database server was rebuilt but all the
original files were backed up before the server was rebuilt.  The
server was shutdown correctly so I'm not worried about a bad shutdown
but I've never done this before.  It's on a Windows2000 box.  I've
reconfigured the server to the same way it was before, but I'm unsure
which files and I should exclude and/or include to get the box running
the way it was before.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to an article that outlines
how to do this?  I'm more a developer than DBA, but I set up the
original box and it ran great.

Thanks,
Joe

On Mar 5, 7:01 pm, sandoval....@gmail.com wrote:
> Here's my issue ... our database server was rebuilt but all the
> original files were backed up before the server was rebuilt.  The
> server was shutdown correctly so I'm not worried about a bad shutdown
> but I've never done this before.  It's on a Windows2000 box.  I've
> reconfigured the server to the same way it was before, but I'm unsure
> which files and I should exclude and/or include to get the box running
> the way it was before.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction to an article that outlines
> how to do this?  I'm more a developer than DBA, but I set up the
> original box and it ran great.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Define 'all the original files'.  If these include your controlfiles
you should be set, and if you've also backed up the redo logs you can
eliminate restoring those; an 'alter database open resetlogs;' will
recreate those for you.

On Windows you don't have a nice, easy path to restoring your database
as you'll need to create services for the listener and your instance,
and possibly other Oracle services as well.  The oradim utility will
help with that chore, but you'll need to reference the documentation
at http://tahiti.oracle.com to understand how to go about such a task
(it's been quite a while since I have done so, and it was on 8.1.6 and
I'm certain some aspects of that task have changed since I last
performed them).

Possibly others here have done this same thing on Windows, and can
provide more 'light' than I have in this post.  I apologise for not
offering more advice, I simply won't provide instructions when I
cannot verify they are correct.

David Fitzjarrell

0
fitzjarrell (2006)
3/6/2007 1:23:42 AM
On Mar 5, 6:23 pm, "fitzjarr...@cox.net" <fitzjarr...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 7:01 pm, sandoval....@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Here's my issue ... our database server was rebuilt but all the
> > original files were backed up before the server was rebuilt.  The
> > server was shutdown correctly so I'm not worried about a bad shutdown
> > but I've never done this before.  It's on a Windows2000 box.  I've
> > reconfigured the server to the same way it was before, but I'm unsure
> > which files and I should exclude and/or include to get the box running
> > the way it was before.
>
> > Can anyone point me in the right direction to an article that outlines
> > how to do this?  I'm more a developer than DBA, but I set up the
> > original box and it ran great.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Joe
>
> Define 'all the original files'.  If these include your controlfiles
> you should be set, and if you've also backed up the redo logs you can
> eliminate restoring those; an 'alter database open resetlogs;' will
> recreate those for you.
>
> On Windows you don't have a nice, easy path to restoring your database
> as you'll need to create services for the listener and your instance,
> and possibly other Oracle services as well.  The oradim utility will
> help with that chore, but you'll need to reference the documentation
> athttp://tahiti.oracle.comto understand how to go about such a task
> (it's been quite a while since I have done so, and it was on 8.1.6 and
> I'm certain some aspects of that task have changed since I last
> performed them).
>
> Possibly others here have done this same thing on Windows, and can
> provide more 'light' than I have in this post.  I apologise for not
> offering more advice, I simply won't provide instructions when I
> cannot verify they are correct.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

Ok ... so I set up the new box exactly the way the old one was set-up,
I even had the set-up wizard set-up an initial database so it would
already create the services and everything needed.  All I want to do
is swap the datafiles, admin (init.ora) files and files in the /ora90/
database folder.  So I logged in as sysdba, shutdown the pre-installed
database (same sid as my old one) and replaced files mentioned above
with original files where they should go.  Then I proceeded to do the
following ...

1) startup nomount
2) set dbid ... HERE'S WHERE I'M STUCK, WHERE CAN I FIND MY OLD DBID
FROM MY OLD DATABASE?  I have all my files but I obviously can't query
just the files!

Then I'm going to simply ...
3) alter database mount;
4) restore database;
5) recover database noredo;
6) alter database open resetlogs;

Hopefully, that should do it.  I tried doing this proceedure without
doing the set dbid and I get stuck trying to do the last step since
I'm really unable to do any recovery.  Any suggestions?  I don't care
about losing some data, I just want to get the database up and
running.  All I have is the cold backup files from the old system.

Thanks,
Joe

sandoval.joe@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> with original files where they should go.  Then I proceeded to do the
> following ...
>
> 1) startup nomount
> 2) set dbid ... HERE'S WHERE I'M STUCK, WHERE CAN I FIND MY OLD DBID
> FROM MY OLD DATABASE?  I have all my files but I obviously can't query
> just the files!
>
> Then I'm going to simply ...
> 3) alter database mount;
> 4) restore database;
> 5) recover database noredo;
> 6) alter database open resetlogs;
>
> Hopefully, that should do it.  I tried doing this proceedure without
> doing the set dbid and I get stuck trying to do the last step since
> I'm really unable to do any recovery.  Any suggestions?  I don't care
> about losing some data, I just want to get the database up and
> running.  All I have is the cold backup files from the old system.

If the "Files" are in place, why do you restore them a second time ?

regards

s.kapitza

0
skapitza (90)
3/26/2007 6:05:41 AM
On Mar 25, 11:05 pm, "StefanKapitza" <skapi...@volcanomail.com> wrote:
> sandoval....@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Define 'all the original files'.  If these include your controlfiles
> > > you should be set, and if you've also backed up the redo logs you can
> > > eliminate restoring those; an 'alter database open resetlogs;' will
> > > recreate those for you.
>
> > > On Windows you don't have a nice, easy path to restoring your database
> > > as you'll need to create services for the listener and your instance,
> > > and possibly other Oracle services as well.  The oradim utility will
> > > help with that chore, but you'll need to reference the documentation
> > > athttp://tahiti.oracle.comtounderstand how to go about such a task
> > > (it's been quite a while since I have done so, and it was on 8.1.6 and
> > > I'm certain some aspects of that task have changed since I last
> > > performed them).
>
> > > Possibly others here have done this same thing on Windows, and can
> > > provide more 'light' than I have in this post.  I apologise for not
> > > offering more advice, I simply won't provide instructions when I
> > > cannot verify they are correct.
>
> > > David Fitzjarrell
>
> > Ok ... so I set up the new box exactly the way the old one was set-up,
> > I even had the set-up wizard set-up an initial database so it would
> > already create the services and everything needed.  All I want to do
> > is swap the datafiles, admin (init.ora) files and files in the /ora90/
> > database folder.  So I logged in as sysdba, shutdown the pre-installed
> > database (same sid as my old one) and replaced files mentioned above
> > with original files where they should go.  Then I proceeded to do the
> > following ...
>
> > 1) startup nomount
> > 2) set dbid ... HERE'S WHERE I'M STUCK, WHERE CAN I FIND MY OLD DBID
> > FROM MY OLD DATABASE?  I have all my files but I obviously can't query
> > just the files!
>
> > Then I'm going to simply ...
> > 3) alter database mount;
> > 4) restore database;
> > 5) recover database noredo;
> > 6) alter database open resetlogs;
>
> > Hopefully, that should do it.  I tried doing this proceedure without
> > doing the set dbid and I get stuck trying to do the last step since
> > I'm really unable to do any recovery.  Any suggestions?  I don't care
> > about losing some data, I just want to get the database up and
> > running.  All I have is the cold backup files from the old system.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Joe
>
> If the "Files" are in place, why do you restore them a second time ?
>
> regards
>
> s.kapitza- Hide quoted text -

So what you're saying is if I just place replace the files I should
just try and startup the database normally.  I'll try that, but I just
figured there would be some time of error since it's a completely
different machine and I haven't read that anywhere.

- Joe

Oracle server 9.2.0.1.0, Client 9.2.0.4.0, Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1
Hi Everybody, My Database server is running on Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1, And my Oracle version is 9.2.0.1.0. My Client mechine also Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1 , Oracle client version is 9.2.0.4.0. I am running a web application. Our application is in Magic edeveloper. I connect to Oracle using oracle gateway to my application. My Problem is my application is is becoming slow. I am not able to trace where the problem is. Before our application was running fine. recently i upgraded Oracle client version to 9.2.0.4.0. My Oracle client & server versions are different. I am getting error on my client mechine, it showing all memory address on the screen and the part of error is, arg register addr=83498cc .... Dump of memory from 0x83988c to 0x83499cc .... -- End of Call stack trace -- I am not able to trace where the problem is.Any insight please... Thanks, Ssreddy. ...

oracle database 9.2.0.8 32bit and windows server 2003 64bit
Hello! What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit database? Any suggestion? Regards - MJ On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA thx. I will check Uzytkownik "sybrandb" <sybrandb@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:b5d54371-bf21-439b-85c3-ae21dafc21be@3g2000yqk.googlegroups.com... On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA On Apr 15, 5:16=A0am, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on &g...

Connection from Oracle Developer Suite 10g 9.0.4.0.1 to Oracle DB 10g Release 10.1.0.2.0
Hi, I have installed Oracle DB 10g Release 10.1.0.2.0 on Windows XP. START->ALL PROGS->oracle-OraDb10g_home3 Location of TNSNAMES FILE: C:\oracle\product\10.1.0\db_3\NETWORK\ADMIN\TNSNAMES.ORA with two alias: 1)ORCL3 2) EXTPROC_CONNECTION_DATA I can logon to database via SQL*PLUS and I can log on to EM on the web as well using ORCL3. After that I installed Oracle Developer Suite 10g 9.0.4.0.1 to my the same computer. During installation it was not allowing me to install this suite to the same ORACLE home. I installed this in the following home: START->ALL PROGS->...

Upgrade from Oracle 9.2.0.1 to Oracle 9.2.0.3
Hello All, I am trying to upgrade oracle 9.2.0.1 to new patchset 9.2.0.3 or 9.2.0.4. Please recommend which is better 9.2.0.3 or 9.2.0.4? Also I had a bad experience with my development server when applying 9.2.0.3 patchset. Is there anything you recommend before I start again? Thanks Kumu Hello Kumu, What is the reason for upgrade? Any specific bugs or issues you experience? You can open TAR as well to get support recommendations for your situation. New patches can introduce new problems as you can see, Regards, Ron DBA Infopower http://www.dbainfopower.com Standard disclaimer: http://www.dbainfopower.com/dbaip_advice_disclaimer.html "kumu" <forlist2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a44abd39.0402161837.6badb9ed@posting.google.com... > Hello All, > I am trying to upgrade oracle 9.2.0.1 to new patchset 9.2.0.3 or > 9.2.0.4. Please recommend which is better 9.2.0.3 or 9.2.0.4? > > Also I had a bad experience with my development server when applying > 9.2.0.3 patchset. Is there anything you recommend before I start > again? > > Thanks > Kumu "Ron" <support@dbainfopower.com> wrote in message news:<QqWdnRM_cMiwWqzdRVn-vg@comcast.com>... > Hello Kumu, > > What is the reason for upgrade? Any specific bugs or issues you > experience? > > You can open TAR as well to get support recommendations for your > situation. > > New patches can introduce new...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL procedures that do authorization calculations for our application. Simplified these functions do a lot of inserts, deletes and selects in/from tables (being used as temp tables in lack of in memory temp table support of oracle 9i). We can monitor the progress within the stored procedure by using UTL_FILE functions to write a log file into the file system of the server; we real time monitor the log file using "tail -f". <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); [...] When setting "CPU_COUNT = 1" in init.ora the function will typically run up to 10 seconds, when setting "CPU_COUNT = 4" it will take more than 2 minutes (!!!) We experimented with the following other parameters so far: db_writer_processes (set to 4 in combination with cpu_count = 4) fast_start_parall...

Sqlserver 2000 database on Oracle 9 server
Hi! how could I link a sqlserver 2000 database on a oracle 9 server. or how could I import a sqlserver 2000 database in oracle 9 server. Thanks Hubert Mayr wrote: > Hi! > > how could I link a sqlserver 2000 database on a oracle 9 server. > or > how could I import a sqlserver 2000 database in oracle 9 server. > > Thanks > Oracle Transparent Gateway. Heterogeneous services. ASCII files. -- Daniel Morgan http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply) Daniel Morgan <damorgan@x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1073922683.284194@yasure>... > Hubert Mayr wrote: > > > Hi! > > > > how could I link a sqlserver 2000 database on a oracle 9 server. > > or > > how could I import a sqlserver 2000 database in oracle 9 server. > > > > Thanks > > > > Oracle Transparent Gateway. > Heterogeneous services. > ASCII files. I have read some articles about this, but I am a little confused about the difference between "Oracle Transparent Gateway" and "Heterogeneous services". I want to create a database link so that the application (logging on to Oracle) will not know whether the table is actually stored in Oracle or in SQL Server. Do I need Oracle Transparent Gateway to make this possible or ...

Oracle databases on a server

help:How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7
How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 1-what scripts are to be used 2-Where i can find these scripts. Thnks. You can't. You can use lower version export to export higher version database. The other way around has never been possible. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA You probably have Oracle 9.2.0.1 running somewhere right, perhaps on another machine ? Set your ORACLE_HOME to 9.2.0.1 then export through sqlnet: exp username/pwd @9207instance Now you'll use the 9.2.0.1 export utility; this should work. "shahsyed" <shahsyed@gmail.com> schreef in bericht . > How can i take Export of Oracle 9.2.0.1 from Oracle 9.2.0.7 > > 1-what scripts are to be used > 2-Where i can find these scripts. > > Thnks. Hi, I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is possible?? Thanks Alok. On 9 Aug 2005 22:05:49 -0700, alok.behria@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, > > I guess oracle dosen't support backword comatibilty.then how it is >possible?? > >Thanks >Alok. Oracle is backwards compatible provided you have the definition of backwards compatible correct. You can connect (again) *lower version client* to a *higher version database* The other way around has nothing to do with backwards compatible, though it usually works, *with the exception of export/import, AS DOCUMENTED* (but I guess no one ever reads the docs) -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Hi, ...

Running ORACLE 8.1.7 & ORACLE 9.2 on the same UNIX server
Hi, I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and ORACLE_BASE. However I am having to use the ORACLE 8 listener for both ORACLE databases. Is it possible to run separate ORACLE 8 and ORACLE 9 listeners? Hello, There are no difficulty to use 2 listeners on the same machine. The point is that default listener used to listen on port 1521 (or 1526). You will have to change your listener configuration( netasst or by hand) in order to use a different port number, a different listener name and communicate it to your users for their tnsnames.ora. LSNR8I = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= machine)(Port= 1110)) ) Generally what I do is to create 1 listener per Oracle Version. After that, for starting listeners you'll have to launch lsnrctl start LSNR8I ou lsnrctl start LSNR9I I am used to name listeners with different names since 8i because you have the autoregistration stuff and with 2 listeners with the same name, you are not sure on which the database will register (or using le local_listener init parm). Regs, Olivier jonathan.johnston@bt.com (Jonathan Johnston) wrote in message news:<5e07fa5.0406080037.67d595a9@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) > which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and > ...

SqlSpec

Known problems with Oracle 9.2.0.1 and Windows Server 2003 ?
On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. Do you know bugs or problems with this configuration? I see that 9.2.0.3 version is Windows Server 2003 certified. Do you think that i've to upgrade to that version? (sorry for my english) MariMax wrote: > > On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on > Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. > Do you know bugs or problems with this configuration? > > I see that 9.2.0.3 version is Windows Server 2003 certified. Do you think > that i've to upgrade to that version? > > (sorry for my english) It's worth your time to upgrade as there are many fixes. To see which, log on to metalink and review the 'Fixes by Release' note. Remember that if you have ANY problem, the first general response is to upgrade to the latest version and then investigate. "Why wait for spring - do it now!" (I suspect there is probably a good reason why Oracle posted a separate download for Windows2003 Server as compared to the download for NT/XP/2000 - make sure you have the right one.) /Hans Hans Forbrich <hforbric@yahoo.net> wrote in message news:<40339F99.48EB66EB@yahoo.net>... > MariMax wrote: > > > > On the CD of Oracle Database 9.2.0.1 is not specified that it runs on > > Windows Server 2003, but i've tried and it works. > > Do ...

Oracle database Server 9.2 fails to start when Windoes 2000 Pro machine rebooted
Hi, I installed the Personal Edition of Oracle 9.2 server on my Windows 2000 Professional machine. Immediately after installation, the DB worked fine, responding to client connections and SQL queries. But after I restarted my machine, the server is not responding to client connections - giving TNS:no listener error in the net8 configuration assistant. Can any one help and point out what might eb the reason, and how to fix it? I tried creating new DBs but was unable to connect, even though there was no hiccup during installation. However, the log files seem to show the server starting when i reboot the machine. following is the contents of log trace file: Dump file c:\ora9ias\admin\mntest1\udump\mntest1_ora_1340.trc Tue Jun 01 21:54:52 2004 ORACLE V9.2.0.1.0 - Production vsnsta=0 vsnsql=12 vsnxtr=3 Windows 2000 Version 5.0 Service Pack 4, CPU type 586 Personal Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production Windows 2000 Version 5.0 Service Pack 4, CPU type 586 Instance name: mntest1 Redo thread mounted by this instance: 0 <none> Oracle process number: 12 Windows thread id: 1340, image: ORACLE.EXE *** 2004-06-01 21:54:52.000 *** SESSION ID:(9.1) 2004-06-01 21:54:51.000 (blkno = 0xe3, size = 276, max = 1, in-use = 1, last-recid= 0) (blkno = 0xe4, size = 56, max = 72, in-use = 1, last-recid= 1) Thread checkpoint rba:0x000007.00000002.0010 scn:0x0000.0010aaf4 On-disk rba:0x...

oracle 9i (9.2.0.1.0)
Hi! when I call the oracle performance manager I get the following errors: VTM-0002: error when displaying graph java.lang.null.pointerexception at oracle.sysman.vtd.VtdCartridge.lookupClass(VtdCartridge.java:1313) ..... what is my problem? Thanks! ...

US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313414413)
US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313414413) ============================================================================================== Position: Client Server Developer Reference: SMC01594 Location: Austin TX Duration: 220hrs Skills: Exp coding in Advantage Gen 6.0. Knowledge of Oracle databases. Exp. in development of Advantage Gen client server applications. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems. Skill in preparing technical documents of varying complexity for technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to coordinate and evaluate the work of others and to explain and understand abstract concept and terms. Knowledge in database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization. Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels. Scope: The client requires one Client Server Developer to assist the with analysis review, coding, testing and deployment of password management code which affects certain Advantage Gen applications. Review, modify, and test existing analysis of password management code and related artifacts to keep production software application up and run...

US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313432409)
US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313432409) ============================================================================================== Position: Client Server Developer Reference: SMC01594 Location: Austin TX Duration: 220hrs Skills: Exp coding in Advantage Gen 6.0. Knowledge of Oracle databases. Exp. in development of Advantage Gen client server applications. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems. Skill in preparing technical documents of varying complexity for technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to coordinate and evaluate the work of others and to explain and understand abstract concept and terms. Knowledge in database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization. Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels. Scope: The client requires one Client Server Developer to assist the with analysis review, coding, testing and deployment of password management code which affects certain Advantage Gen applications. Review, modify, and test existing analysis of password management code and related artifacts to keep production so...

US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313414413)
US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313414413) ============================================================================================== Position: Client Server Developer Reference: SMC01594 Location: Austin TX Duration: 220hrs Skills: Exp coding in Advantage Gen 6.0. Knowledge of Oracle databases. Exp. in development of Advantage Gen client server applications. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems. ...

upgrade from oracle 9.2.0.1.0 to 9.2.0.5.0
Hi, I have a 9.2.0.1.0 database that I want to upgrade to 9.2.0.5. for window version 32 bits, does anyone can provide the node document information of step by step doing it. many thanks leehi leehi wrote: > I have a 9.2.0.1.0 database that I want to upgrade to 9.2.0.5. for > window version 32 bits, Windows NT4? W2k? W2K3? W2K3 - Release 2? Why stop ot 9.2.0.5? > does anyone can provide the node document information of step by step > doing it. leehi wrote: > Hi, > > I have a 9.2.0.1.0 database that I want to upgrade to 9.2.0.5. for > window version 32 bits, > > does anyone can provide the node document information of step by step > doing it. > > many thanks > > leehi Go to metalink.oracle.com (registration and Oracle support CSI required). Click on Patches and Updates tab. Wait for the whole screen to load. Use one of the search functions to find your patch (note the Quick Links if you are getting something common, like 9206 or 9207). When you finally get to your patch download, click on the readme (the piece-of-paper icon next to the download icon). Read all the instructions. It's a good idea to read the instructions every time you do it, even (or perhaps especially) when you are comfortable doing it. The readme is usually also included with the patch. Download and unzip the patch. Look at what is there in the patch, perhaps there are additional release notes. Look around on metalink for addition...

US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313457610)
US-TX-Austin: Client Server Developer, Advantage Gen 6.0, Oracle Databases; 220h (45313457610) ============================================================================================== Position: Client Server Developer Reference: SMC01594 Location: Austin TX Duration: 220hrs Skills: Exp coding in Advantage Gen 6.0. Knowledge of Oracle databases. Exp. in development of Advantage Gen client server applications. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems. ...

Web resources about - Restoring Oracle 9.0.1 database from original files (server was rebuilt) - comp.databases.oracle.server

Restoring Family Links - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The activities are carried out by the components of the RFL is sometimes also referred to as tracing. The ICRC and National Red Cross and Red ...

Restoring Honor
What an honor it was to speak today at the “Restoring Honor” Rally in D.C. The following is the text of my remarks. You can click here or here ...

Michael Warns: Democrats are the KKK - Restoring Honor rally - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Michael Warns and his friends holding up anti-Democrat signs on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally ...

Restoring Service in Rhode Island After Sandy - YouTube
Since Hurricane Sandy hit, Verizon employees have been out in force across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, working round-the-clock in the hardest-hit ...

In MSNBC Promo, Matthews Supplies Secret To Restoring Washington's Good Name: More Big-Government Programs ...
... nation's capital is in such ill-repute that if George Washington were around, he might sue to have his name taken off it. But never fear: restoring ...

Restoring the glory of ancient Babylon
New project aims to save key cultural heritage sites in Babylon, one of the most famed cities of antiquity and now an important archaeological ...

The ear is the new eye: How restoring hearing is becoming big business
In search of an alternative to hearing aids or implants, some report success in early trials for drugs to improve hearing or silence tinnitus. ...

Attorney-General Brad Hazzard says restoring QCs 'is not my highest priority'
Attorney-General Brad Hazzard has weighed into an increasingly bitter debate about the reintroduction of the title of Queen's Counsel for senior ...

Restoring a 140-year-old Bowral home to its former glory involves much labour and love
The Cedar House has experienced many transformations in its 140-year history.

Telstra restoring services after another outage reported by customers
TELSTRA has restored mobile services across the country after a massive outage that wreaked havoc on customers using their mobile phones and ...