StakePoint Project-Portfolio on the Mac App Store

Dear Oracle Friends,
=20
At StakePoint we believe in innovative and gorgeously looking Project-Manag=
ement Applications that obviously knows how to run out of the best database=
 in the world.
=20
That's why we just released StakePoint Project-Portfolio on the Mac App Sto=
re for OSX users, and on our Website For Windows 10 and earlier users.

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/stakepoint-project-portfolio/id953850751?mt=
=3D12
https://stakepoint.com/
=20
It won't remain free so grab it now and send us your feedback.

Have Fun and Share,
=20
Maarten MOSTERT
28 Av Alphonse Denis
83400 Hy=E8res, France
https://stakepoint.com/
0
Maarten

On Saturday, September 26, 2015 at 1:04:18 PM UTC-7, Maarten Mostert wrote:
Maarten:

comp.databases.oracle.server has a group charter that prohibits commercial =
posts.  Please delete your post.  You may post in comp.databases.oracle.mar=
ketplace.  Note that all those commercial postings you see in cdos make tho=
se companies look bad.  You can google for the cdos charter.
0
joel

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, s...

App Store is not a store for apps
"Hi, I've got an iPhone and I would like to buy an app for it." "What's the problem?" "Well, at what store do I buy the app?" "At the App Store." "Huh?" "You buy an app for your iPhone at the App Store." "No, Apple says an app store is not a store for apps, so where do I buy my app?" "At the App Store." Okay... I'm talking, but you're not listening. Apple says that the App Store is *not* a store for apps, so *where* do *I* *buy* an app for my iPhone? "At the App Store." &quo...

Hi all I will be moving oracle from one Solaris server into another Solaris server, the IP address and box name will be changed. Oracle version is 8.1.7 and O/S is 5.8 on both servers ( just different O/S patch). Does any one know what I need to do in order to get oracle up and running again on the new server. I know that I will need to change the tnsnames.ora and listner.ora, but is there anything else that I need to do? Thanks Teresa Teresa wrote: > Hi all > > I will be moving oracle from one Solaris server into another Solaris > server, the IP address and box name will...

File Server Database Apps and SQL Server?
Like a lot of database developers, I often choose Jet for the back- end. I'm starting to worry about what will happen when Jet is deprecated. Ostensibly, Jet users like me must switch to SQL Server (or MSDE / SQL Express), but there's something I just don't understand. Without Jet, how will we create file server database applications? In other words, how will we create multi-user apps which use a file server to share data and don't require a database server? I've seen many discussions of Access vs. SQL Server, but I've never seen this question addressed head-on. I can ...

mac app store apps dl limits
Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would re-installing software require a deauth before hand? In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and > fi...

I would like to know if someone could help me with this topic, I'm traying to analize and chek which Oracle Patches are appplied to an Oracle DataBase Server >chek which Oracle Patches are appplied to an Oracle DataBase Server If they were applied with oPatch, then "opatch lsinventory" should show you what's there. If you did not use oPatch, then I have no clue. ;-) BD wrote: > >chek which Oracle Patches are appplied to an Oracle DataBase Server > > If they were applied with oPatch, then "opatch lsinventory" should show > you what's ther...

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

I am wondering if we can install this Server on Windows 2003 Server without any problems. Is there anybody that did that before? Thanks in advance if someone know the answer. Yvon Bouchard, B. Sc. Computer Science Teacher http://info.cegepat.qc.ca/siteyvon I've installed it on windows 2003 enterprise ed. about 1 month ago without any problem. I've installed the version 9.2.0.1 with the patch to 9.2.0.3. 9.2.0.3 is the only version certified by oracle for win 2003. Ciao "Yvon Bouchard" <yvon.bouchard@cablevision.qc.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio n...

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

Oracle Stored Procedures VERSUS SQL Server Stored Procedures
I want to know the differences between SQL Server 2000 stored procedures and oracle stored procedures? Do they have different syntax? The concept should be the same that the stored procedures execute in the database server with better performance? Please advise good references for Oracle stored procedures also. thanks!! <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1120793932.351921.5760@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I want to know the differences between SQL Server 2000 stored > procedures and oracle stored procedures? Do they have different > syntax? The concept shou...

Mac App Store giving away pay apps for free
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/01/07/app_store_receipt_fail/ <quotes> Security oversights mean that many of the applications in Apple's newly launched Mac App Store can easily be obtained without payment. A significant number of developers have disregarded Apple's advice on validating App Store receipts before making their software available through the store. As a result, many applications can be pirated. Applications bought through the store can be modified to run by any Apple user (not just restricted to a specific Apple ID, prompting users to log into a...

Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac is Available on Mac App Store

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store

Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is Available on Mac App Store

Web resources about - StakePoint Project-Portfolio on the Mac App Store - comp.databases.oracle.server

Are project consultants worth the money? - project portfolio management, Corinne Forrest, PPM, PMO, project ...
To bastardise author Jane Austen, “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a well-heeled client in possession of a good cash flow must be ...

Project Portfolio Kanban: First Changes
Project Portfolio Kanban: Improving Kanban Board and Index Cards.

The Project Portfolio Kanban Story: A Basic Approach
You already know why I decided to try out Kanban as a tool to organize our project portfolio . To be honest I didn’t spend much time on considering ...

Oracle to Buy Big Project Portfolio Management Player
... its relentless streak of acquisitions in recent years, Oracle on Wednesday said it plans to buy Primavera Software, maker of project portfolio ...

Oracle updates Primavera project portfolio management software
Oracle has rolled out a series of upgrades and new features for the PPM (project portfolio management) software suite it gained through the 2008 ...

Yingli Green Energy begins developing 20MW project portfolio in Turkey
... with Motif Proje ve Insaat Ltd. Sti (Motif Proje), one of Turkey's first renewable energy consulting partners, to develop a 20MW PV project ...

Project Portfolio Management - Eric D. Brown
According to Jeannette Cabanis-Brewin, Project Portfolio Management (PPM) should be something that every project manager should embrace...and ...

Puget Sound PMI Talk: Integrating Quality into Project Portfolio Management
Last week I did a talk in Lynnwood, WA with the Puget Sound PMI chapter on “Integrating Quality into Project Portfolio Management”. I feel that ...

Slideshow: DOE Energy Storage Project Portfolio Funded by ARRA
... on to note that there's every reason to believe that variable renewable power is going to continue to be deployed pushed on by renewable portfolio ...