TNS Error creating Oracle 8i Database

Hello all,

I am in desparate need of help, not being an Oracle guru I am finding
it
difficult to trouble shoot the problem I am experiencing. Any and all
help is much appreciated!

PLATFORM:
Win2K SP2, Oracle8i Personal Edition

PROBLEM:
Trying to create a New Database! Was previously able to do this using
either
the UI or via scripting, however now, whenever I try either approach I
get the same error...

Fatal NI connect error 12560, connecting to:
 (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=BEQ)(PROGRAM=oracle)
(ARGV0=oracleALMS)(ARGS='(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))')))
(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=ALMS)(CID=(PROGRAM=D:\Oracle\Ora81\bin\SQLPLUS.EXE)
(HOST=DDI-WKG1)(USER=adam))))

  VERSION INFORMATION:
	TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
	Oracle Bequeath NT Protocol Adapter for 32-bit Windows: Version
8.1.5.0.0 - Production
  Time: 17-NOV-03 13:39:42
  Tracing not turned on.
  Tns error struct:
    nr err code: 0
    ns main err code: 12560
    TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
    ns secondary err code: 0
    nt main err code: 530
    TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error
    nt secondary err code: 0
    nt OS err code: 0

...I get this error several times, as well as another message saying
something
like "Not Connected To Oracle" (when using the UI to try and create
it, if I
choose to Ignore the errors, I get to 99% and then it just hangs
there).

Whichever approach I use, the OracleService is created and started
without a
problem, but the steps following that seem to always fail.

I have verified that the TNSListener service is started.

I have been able to configure a TNS Names entry that points to another
instance
of Oracle (on another box) and connect to it using PL*SQL

Please HELP

Adam
0
adam7365 (2)

I eventually found the cause of the problem explained in another post,
I was attempting to create the database via Terminal Services and
as pointed out, the Bequeath protocal doesn't work properly in this env.

Went to the physical machine and ran the create database and viola` it
worked!!

Thanks anyway.

Adam

> Hello all,
>
> I am in desparate need of help, not being an Oracle guru I am finding
> it
> difficult to trouble shoot the problem I am experiencing. Any and all
> help is much appreciated!
>
> PLATFORM:
> Win2K SP2, Oracle8i Personal Edition
>
> PROBLEM:
> Trying to create a New Database! Was previously able to do this using
> either
> the UI or via scripting, however now, whenever I try either approach I
> get the same error...

> Fatal NI connect error 12560, connecting to:
>  (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=BEQ)(PROGRAM=oracle)
> (ARGV0=oracleALMS)(ARGS='(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))')))
> (CONNECT_DATA=(SID=ALMS)(CID=(PROGRAM=D:\Oracle\Ora81\bin\SQLPLUS.EXE)
> (HOST=DDI-WKG1)(USER=adam))))
>
>   VERSION INFORMATION:
> 	TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
> 	Oracle Bequeath NT Protocol Adapter for 32-bit Windows: Version
> 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
>   Time: 17-NOV-03 13:39:42
>   Tracing not turned on.
>   Tns error struct:
>     nr err code: 0
>     ns main err code: 12560
>     TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
>     ns secondary err code: 0
>     nt main err code: 530
>     TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error
>     nt secondary err code: 0
>     nt OS err code: 0
>

> ..I get this error several times, as well as another message saying
> something
> like "Not Connected To Oracle" (when using the UI to try and create
> it, if I
> choose to Ignore the errors, I get to 99% and then it just hangs
> there).
>
> Whichever approach I use, the OracleService is created and started
> without a
> problem, but the steps following that seem to always fail.
>
> I have verified that the TNSListener service is started.
>
> I have been able to configure a TNS Names entry that points to another
> instance
> of Oracle (on another box) and connect to it using PL*SQL
>
> Please HELP
>
> Adam
0
adam7365 (2)
11/18/2003 6:11:58 AM
adam@ddisolutions.com.au (Adam C) wrote in message news:<8bdc35cd.0311171754.771d155f@posting.google.com>...
> Hello all,
>
> I am in desparate need of help, not being an Oracle guru I am finding
> it
> difficult to trouble shoot the problem I am experiencing. Any and all
> help is much appreciated!
>
> PLATFORM:
> Win2K SP2, Oracle8i Personal Edition
>
> PROBLEM:
> Trying to create a New Database! Was previously able to do this using
> either
> the UI or via scripting, however now, whenever I try either approach I
> get the same error...

> Fatal NI connect error 12560, connecting to:
>  (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=BEQ)(PROGRAM=oracle)
> (ARGV0=oracleALMS)(ARGS='(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))')))
> (CONNECT_DATA=(SID=ALMS)(CID=(PROGRAM=D:\Oracle\Ora81\bin\SQLPLUS.EXE)
> (HOST=DDI-WKG1)(USER=adam))))
>
>   VERSION INFORMATION:
> 	TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
> 	Oracle Bequeath NT Protocol Adapter for 32-bit Windows: Version
> 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
>   Time: 17-NOV-03 13:39:42
>   Tracing not turned on.
>   Tns error struct:
>     nr err code: 0
>     ns main err code: 12560
>     TNS-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error
>     ns secondary err code: 0
>     nt main err code: 530
>     TNS-00530: Protocol adapter error
>     nt secondary err code: 0
>     nt OS err code: 0
>

> ..I get this error several times, as well as another message saying
> something
> like "Not Connected To Oracle" (when using the UI to try and create
> it, if I
> choose to Ignore the errors, I get to 99% and then it just hangs
> there).
>
> Whichever approach I use, the OracleService is created and started
> without a
> problem, but the steps following that seem to always fail.
>
> I have verified that the TNSListener service is started.
>
> I have been able to configure a TNS Names entry that points to another
> instance
> of Oracle (on another box) and connect to it using PL*SQL
>
> Please HELP
>
> Adam

8.1.5 is way old, desupported and not certified for win2k.
Please do not crosspost.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA
0
sybrandb (439)

Strange Network Error on Oracle Database Server
Hi Oracle Gurus, We are experiencing a strange Oracle database server(Windows 2003) behaviour When we try to start Oracle database from services -- It does not start the database and in Oradim.log we see following error -- ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error and in sqlnet.ora -- Fatal NI connect error 12560, connecting to: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=BEQ)(PROGRAM=oracle)(ARGV0=oracleORCL)(ARGS='(DESCRIPTION=(LOCAL=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=beq)))'))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=ORCL)(CID=(PROGRAM=C:\oracle\ora90\bin\oradim.exe)(HOST=host02)(USER=SYSTEM)))) However, If I try to manually start the database by login in as sys, it gets started. I have already tried following (a) Recreate the service using Oradim.exe (b) Removed sqlnet.ora file from C:\Oracle\Ora90\network\ADMIN What can be the possible reason(s) for this. Thanks If you can connect to the database instance, even if it is "idle", the service must have started. Without the service having started, you cannot connect via sqlplus.exe even on the server console (on win32). Perhaps it is taking a relatively long time for the database instance to be completely open - and the error message that you show above is a timed out connection attempt? Is the ORACLE_SID of interest "ORCL"? When you re-created the OS Service, did you set the startmode to auto or manual? Is there an init.ora in the %ORACLE_HOME%\database folder that has an IFILE entry to the real parameter file? Is the service owned by a...

Oracle 8i, copy database on new server and replay redologs
Hello, I have an Oracle database 8i on a Win2003 Server (named SRV1). The database is in archive log mode. The backup is done with : - a "cold backup" every night by the copy of all the files : all the dbf datafiles, control files, redolog file and init file. - There are two exports by day with the tool EXP. I have an another server (sort of backup server) named SRV2 with the same installation of Oracle 8i ; The same instance name, the same paths for the files : .dbf, .ctl, redo and init.ora . I can copy all the files of my cold backup from SRV1 to my second server SRV2 and start the instance with the commande : ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS; In this case I have my database in state of the last cold backup. My question is : Can I replay the archived redologs of the day ? Explanation : - I have a cold backup of the last night : 01h00 AM. - My production base crash at 12h00 PM. - From 01h00 AM to 12h00 PM, 20 redologs have been archived and save on a network share. --> If I copy my cold backup (from 01h00) on the second server SRV2 and all the archived redo logs to this server (20 files) can tell to Oracle to replay the archived logs on the cold backup before open it ? I have tried to do a recover database but nothing happen. Is it possible to do it ? Thanks a lot Fabrice Comments embedded. On Jul 8, 12:35=A0pm, Fabrice <t...@test.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have an Oracle database 8i on a Win2003 Server (named SRV1). > The database i...

Oracle 8i and 9i Database concurrently on Windows 2000 Server
I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine , but I am getting getting various errors.. I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a database , I get "Tns protocol error". Cannot complete Net8 configuration and Database configuration while installing 8i Database server. Please help me for same as i tried installing 8i for many times. I have kept different home names for both 8i and 9i. Forms 6i and D2k 4.5 is already installed on the M/c. Is there any sequence for these installations. "Mayura" <mayura.jadhav@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1140675978.019512.31510@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine > , but I am getting getting various errors.. > > I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. > If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a > database , I get "Tns protocol error". Check MetaLink Note 306905.1. Regards, Dimitre Mayura wrote: > I am trying to install Oracle 8i and 9i Database server on same machine > , but I am getting getting various errors.. > > I cannot start TNSListener servive of both 8i and 9i simultaneously. > If i try to login to 8i Database using scott / tiger or try to create a > database , I get "Tns protocol erro...

After installation of Oracle 9.2. The Login in Oracle Management Server creates the error: VTK-1000
Hello, I can't local login in Oracle Management Server after installation of Oracle 9.2. Where I can look the right name and status the Oracle Management Server? My Database ----------- Host-Name: PRG1 Port-Number: 1521 SID: TEST Net Service Name: TEST.PZCS.LOCAL TNS-Descriptor: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=prg1)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=test))) Silly question maybe: You did verify whether the Oracle Management Service is actually running? --- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA Hello, how I can detect, whether the Oracle Management running? I use W2k. My Oracle Services --- OracleMTSRecoveryService OracleOraHome92Agent OracleOraHome92ClientCache OracleOraHome92HTTPServer OracleOraHome92PagingServer OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerEncapsulator OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerMasterAgent OracleOraHome92TNSListener OracleServiceTEST Best Regards Wolfram Hubert wolfram.hubert@web.de wrote: >Hello, > >how I can detect, whether the Oracle Management running? I use W2k. > >My Oracle Services >--- >OracleMTSRecoveryService >OracleOraHome92Agent >OracleOraHome92ClientCache >OracleOraHome92HTTPServer >OracleOraHome92PagingServer >OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerEncapsulator >OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerMasterAgent >OracleOraHome92TNSListener >OracleServiceTEST > >Best Regards > >Wolfram Hubert Is there a OMS set up and are you entering the correct connection info for it ( it IS NOT...

How to create a database under Oracle?
Someone can explain me how to create a new database under oracle? djake@excite.it wrote: > Someone can explain me how to create a new database under oracle? That's no small explanation. Assuming, because you have absolutely no details -- eg. how much you know, what OS, what version you'd like to use, is the Oracle software already installed, etc -- that you are a newbie, then check the docs: http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/index.html djake@excite.it wrote: > Someone can explain me how to create a new database under oracle? RTFM. I wonder if you even know what the word "database" means in Oracle. A latte' at Starbuck's says you mean schema. -- Daniel A. Morgan University of Washington damorgan@x.washington.edu (replace 'x' with 'u' to respond) ...

Oracle databases on a server

Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle
Hi, I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , insert ...), so you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there is a infdump direcorty) - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from infomix to oracle? Best Regards Sven Anders, Digitec GmbH Sven Anders wrote: > Hi, > I do not know much about informix. I have no running instance here, > but its my job to transfer data from informix to oracle. > > - Is there a tool to dump a whoole database into an ASCII file? > > - In mysql there is a tool called "mysqldump" which dumps the whole > database and create a file with sql statements (create, insert , > insert ...), so > you can transfer the whole database with mysqldump >file.sql and mysql > <file.sql. Is there such a tool in informix? (I have seen that there > is a > infdump direcorty) dbexport > - Is there a good way or a (cheap) tool to transfer a database from > infomix to oracle? dbexport? -- Ciao, The Obnoxious One "Ogni uomo mi guarda come se fossi ...

Add database to existing oracle database
Hi experts, I am new in oracle.I migrated one database from ms-access to oracle 9i using oracle migration utility on my local machine.But now i need to add this oracle database from my local machine to existing main database oracle 8i on main server.Pls. tell how i can add this database from my machine to main server. I think i can use export/import utility.But i never used this utility before, pls. tell what should i need to do.And if export/import is good way to migrate database pls. explain me in steps. I'll really appreciate your kind help. Pls. reply me soon, it's urgent!!! Thanks..so much Sonika "sonika" <sonika_sehrawat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:709618ea.0409281225.1a09da58@posting.google.com... > Hi experts, > > I am new in oracle.I migrated one database from ms-access to oracle 9i > using oracle migration utility on my local machine.But now i need to > add this oracle database from my local machine to existing main > database oracle 8i on main server.Pls. tell how i can add this > database from my machine to main server. > I think i can use export/import utility.But i never used this utility > before, pls. tell what should i need to do.And if export/import is > good way to migrate database pls. explain me in steps. > > I'll really appreciate your kind help. > Pls. reply me soon, it's urgent!!! > > Thanks..so much > Sonika You are missing a lot of letters in your typing. You m...

oracle 9i database on a aix 4.3.3 server trying to use a 32 bit compiler- error ksms.imp
We are trying to get a new setup to work. We have an Oracle 9.2.0.4 database on AIX 4.3.3. This database is using the 64 bit kernel extension. We have installed Server Express 2.1 for 4.3.3 (MF cobol compiler) which is a 32 bit app. We tried to edit the makefile used for AIX 4.3.3, MF cobol compiler OCDS, Oracle database 8.1.6. We learned about needing to relink rstora32, and the procob32� that has been done. We changed out markefile to point to all the 9i oracle 32 bit directories. We are note experienced with makefiles and not sure our makefile is ok. We are now having problems with the 32 bit version of ksms.imp. At first the file was empty. To resolve that problem we: Generated the ksms.imp as follows.. @ORACLE_HOME/bin/genksms > $ORACLE_HOME/lib32/ksms.imp and relinked the "genksms" binary: make �f $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib32/ins_rdbms.mk $ORACLE_HOME/bin/genksms Do you know if we built this correctly? We do not seem to be able to compile without using the variable ...please note the error with the variable for ksms.imp and without that variable�. I hve included the makefile below Thanks 1. Problem when makefile has commented out line #LIMPEXP=$(LIBHOME)/ksms.imp This error is received for every line of code ld: 0711-418 ERROR: Import or export file /u00/app/oracle/product/9.2.0/lib32/ks ms.imp at line 4219: A symbol name may only be followed by an export attribute or an address. The line is being ignore...

Establishing connection from Oracle Database to DB2 database
Hi, Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on the same. Waiting for reply. Its critical umeshchoudhary@gmail.com (U C) wrote in news:d06590c8.0504252348.71a5c6f8@posting.google.com: > Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database > oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on > the same. > > Waiting for reply. Its critical > use PERL between the two DBs. >Hi, > Can any one help me in connecting oracle database to DB2 database >oracle is on unix and DB2 is on AS400. Please guide me step by step on >the same. >Waiting for reply. Its critical http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:4406709207206#18830681837358 I have used this to example to connect to DB2. chet ...

Hello, I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? So, what is the correct syntax ? Thanks for your help Cyril "Cyril" <jewelk@free.fr> wrote in message news:cd38c3d6.0408100617.6f7b9f3e@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I need to copy a table from an 8i oracle database to a sqlserver 2000 database. > > Is it possible to use the command "COPY FROM ... TO ..." ? > So, what is the correct syntax ? > > > Thanks for your help > &...

Creating oracle database problem
Hi I m getting the error while creating manual database in Oracle 9i with linux(RedHat). My error is this ora-01501:create database failed ora-01990:error opening password file ora-27046:file size is not a multiple of logical blolck size. ora-01092:oracle instace terminated.Disconnection forced. In alert log file shows database creation completed. pls help me out. Thanx Preety "Anurag aggarwal" <anupreety@touchtelindia.net> wrote in message news:30h1t6F2uqbnkU1@uni-berlin.de... > > Hi > I m getting the error while creating manual database > in Oracle 9i with linux(RedHat). My error is this > ora-01501:create database failed > ora-01990:error opening password file > ora-27046:file size is not a multiple of logical blolck size. > ora-01092:oracle instace terminated.Disconnection forced. > In alert log file shows database creation completed. > pls help me out. > Thanx > Preety > > > Oh. I thought you wanted to know _how_ to create an Oracle database problem. You seem to have found one by yourself. The easiest way is to try to create an Oracle database without reading the docs first. "Anurag aggarwal" <anupreety@touchtelindia.net> wrote in message news:30h1t6F2uqbnkU1@uni-berlin.de... > > Hi > I m getting the error while creating manual database > in Oracle 9i with linux(RedHat). My error is this > ora-01501:create database failed > ora-01990:error opening...

connecting to an oracle database... errors...
Im having a little bit of difficulty solving this simple error... I konw I have the URL correct, however I cannot connect to the Oracle 9 database. The error occurs on the line that I assign the connection (ConDB), Im a little lost, any help is appreciated! Thanks! ---- strURL = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@oradev.xxx.com:1521:dev.xxx.com"; strUser = "user" strPass = "pass" try { //register oracle driver DriverManager.registerDriver(new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver()); // DB logon ConDB = DriverManager.getConnection (strURL , strUser, strPass); } ------- java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=153093632)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4)))) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:179) at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:334) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.handleIOException(TTC7Protocol.java:3678) at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.logon(TTC7Protocol.java:352) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.<init>(OracleConnection.java:365) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.getConnectionInstance(OracleDriver.java:547) at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:347) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source) at PhoneLookup.main(PhoneLooku...

Oracle 8i database size
hi, My database size is increasing drastically everyday it consumes 1 GB. Actually database is not more than 200 MB. Do not know where it consumes. Archive file are increasing daily. CONTROL01/2/3.CTL 15 Mb INDX01.DBF 60 Mb RBS01.DBF 600 MB Max file SYSTEM01.DBF 400 Mb TEMP01.DBF 90 Mb TOOLS01.DBF 20 Mb USERS01.DBF 150 Mb REDO01/2/3.LOG 2 Mb What I need to do ? Please it is urgent. Space is running out. Regards, Captain Comments embedded On 28 Sep 2004 08:05:12 -0700, captain_2010@yahoo.com (captain) wrote: >hi, > >My database size is increasing drastically everyday it consumes 1 GB. Which is quite small nowadays >Actually database is not more than 200 MB. Do not know where it consumes. So run the proper sql against dba_segments select owner, segment_type,sum( bytes)/1024 k from dba_segments group by owner, type > >Archive file are increasing daily. > Which is normal. You do back them up, and remove them after succesfull backup, don't you? > >CONTROL01/2/3.CTL 15 Mb >INDX01.DBF 60 Mb >RBS01.DBF 600 MB Max file >SYSTEM01.DBF 400 Mb >TEMP01.DBF 90 Mb >TOOLS01.DBF 20 Mb >USERS01.DBF 150 Mb >REDO01/2/3.LOG 2 Mb > >What I need to do ? Please it is urgent. Space is running out. So buy a bigger disk. The sizes listed above are small to normal. Only the size of the rollback tablespace can be questioned. As you can reorganize your rolllback tablespace on the fly, that shouldn't be a...

Re: Dump Database / Porting Database to Oracle #2

[Oracle 9i Personal Edition] Start oracle database...
Hi, I've installed the Oracle 9i Personal Edition on my Windows 98 machine. I've choosed to install only the software and to skip the creation of a database during installation procedure. I've restarted the machine and I've made next step to create a database manually (following the "Oracle 9i Administration Guide": 1. I've created a Password File with the command orapwd in the $oracle_home directory The password I've choosed is "secret". 2. I've created an initialization file in the oradata directory with the name init$db_name.ora 3. I connect with the command sqlplus as user "sys/secret as SYSDBA" to launch the command "create database" B U T at this point when i insert a usr/pwd (i have tryed with sys/change_on_install as sysdba, system/manager, sys/secret, scott/tiger, all...) in Windows98 appears a dialog box (the same obtained clicking on the menu voice "Start Oracle database") that ask for a password: not a username/password, only a password. I've inserted the same passed to the orapwd command and all known password but it say that it's incorrect. After this I've disinstalled all and reinstalled responding "yes" when Universal Installer ask to install a database. In this way all run correctly. Probably in Windows98 u have to permit the installation of a db to use oracle. Probably the installation of ...

Web resources about - TNS Error creating Oracle 8i Database - comp.databases.oracle.server

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Digital Ads that Lead to Conversions
Looking at what helps digital ads drive action.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Road Map To Market Your Startup
Spreading the word can be challenging when you’re new to an industry, don’t have a big budget, and have little helpbut it’s possible.You’ll need ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Creating a custom Facebook Page with FBML - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore johnscotthaydon's photos on Flickr. johnscotthaydon has uploaded 922 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...