Updating oracle net files #2

What is the best  or better still  easiest way to update connectivity
files in oracle.
This may look the " no question " questions but if the answers were
obvious to me I will not be asking.

Sat through 1.5  ldap sessions  and the presenters at the end of the
day both said this is a  great  tool and at the same time warned that
if they did not have hundreds of servers they will not be using ldap
because of complexity and difficulty of implementation.

In my case files are  manually updated  ftp ed  all over the place .Is
there a better way to do this  that will be managed by Oracle tools .I
am sure there are easier and better ways even with the built in tools

For the time being I would prefer and easy dependable straight forward
method prior to setting up something better..If you also do not mind to
give some details that will be appreciated even more

Thanks for your input ..

Massa

0
mngong (54)

Updating oracle net files
[...]

Re: updating database in oracle #2
Toby: It sounds like the original poster wants to push SAS data into an Oracle table. The code you posted has nothing to do with SAS datasets. Every bit of stuff inside the EXECUTE is passed to Oracle and CANNOT reference anything to do with SAS ( with the exception of macro variables / references that will be resolved before passing off to Oracle ). Your code will update an Oracle table named table_one. What's required is the bridge between SAS and Oracle. That's only accomplished via the Oracle LIBNAME or SAS/ACCESS procs like DBLOAD/ACCESS as I posted earlier. -----Original M...

Re: Update an oracle table from sas where Oracle makes use of a #2
I'm not sure that you can put a select (variable list) from a sastable = into an Oracle table Insert statement, unless you actually loaded that = sas table to Oracle first. Then you are left with inserting actual = values, which can be done with macro variables, but it is a bit tricky, = in that you need to use single quotes on the insert in Oracle, and you = can't resolve the macro variable inside single quotes; so then you have = to get into learning how to quote a macro variable...=20 If you can actually load the sas table to oracle, probably by doing = this: libname myoracle ....; data myoracle.sastable; set work.sastable; run; Then it might work. Remember on a pass-though SQL that it is behaving = like it is being exectuted actually in Oracle itself. If you have SQL = Developer or SQL Plus access to Oracle you might want to try your query = there first as a test. But I think the problem is that your sastable is = a SAS file, not an Oracle table, which won't work on a pass-through = query. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: Jack Hamilton=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:40 AM Subject: Re: Update an oracle table from sas where Oracle makes use of = a sequence What happens when you try it? The syntax you use looks odd to me, but I'm not an Oracle expert, so I can't say for sure that it's wrong. Are you specifying 7 columns in = the first clause but only 3 in the second c...

Articles on Oracle database, Oracle Exam Dumps (OCP)absolutely free #2
Dear Friends, Kindly dont ignore this mail. This is not a spam. Visit the link to get OCP dumps online absolutely free: http://neworacledba.blogspot.com/2008/04/oracle-exam-dumps-absolutely-free_5977.html See interesting articles on Oracle at: http://www.neworacledba.blogspot.com/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. ...

Oracle 10g 10.0.2 client, to connect oracle 8 server
Dear Group members, I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and 8i it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported." </b> Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will infect my software .. process.. if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before installation .. What is the best oracle client software can suitable for most of the server's On Jul 27, 11:58=A0pm, ranganadh <ranganadhkod...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear Group members, > > =A0I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and > 8i > > it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. > when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error > > <b> =A0"ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer > supported." </b> > > Can i install, 2 or more =A0version of oracle clients in same system, > becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some > SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will > infect my software .. process.. > > if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, ...

Oracle 10g 10.0.2 client, to connect oracle 8 server
Dear Group members, I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and 8i it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported." </b> Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will infect my software .. process.. if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before installation .. What is the best oracle client software can suitable for most of the server's > I am using Oracle 10 g 10.0.2 client software to connect 9i,10g and > 8i > > it is working very good with the 9i and 10g.. > when i trying to connect 8i server ./. it giving error > > <b> "ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer > supported." </b> > > > Can i install, 2 or more version of oracle clients in same system, > becoz .. currently using client software is well configured for some > SQL server BI agents, if i un-install current 10g client, it will > infect my software .. process.. Yes you can, I currently have 3 versions Oracle 8.0.4, Oracle 9.2 and Oracle 10.2 on my work PC. No problem. > > if, it can be possible, what kind of things i take care, before > installation .. If yo...

Oracle server 9.2.0.1.0, Client 9.2.0.4.0, Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1
Hi Everybody, My Database server is running on Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1, And my Oracle version is 9.2.0.1.0. My Client mechine also Red Hat Linux enterprise advanced server 2.1 , Oracle client version is 9.2.0.4.0. I am running a web application. Our application is in Magic edeveloper. I connect to Oracle using oracle gateway to my application. My Problem is my application is is becoming slow. I am not able to trace where the problem is. Before our application was running fine. recently i upgraded Oracle client version to 9.2.0.4.0. My Oracle client & server versions are different. I am getting error on my client mechine, it showing all memory address on the screen and the part of error is, arg register addr=83498cc .... Dump of memory from 0x83988c to 0x83499cc .... -- End of Call stack trace -- I am not able to trace where the problem is.Any insight please... Thanks, Ssreddy. ...

Running ORACLE 8.1.7 & ORACLE 9.2 on the same UNIX server
Hi, I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and ORACLE_BASE. However I am having to use the ORACLE 8 listener for both ORACLE databases. Is it possible to run separate ORACLE 8 and ORACLE 9 listeners? Hello, There are no difficulty to use 2 listeners on the same machine. The point is that default listener used to listen on port 1521 (or 1526). You will have to change your listener configuration( netasst or by hand) in order to use a different port number, a different listener name and communicate it to your users for their tnsnames.ora. LSNR8I = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= machine)(Port= 1110)) ) Generally what I do is to create 1 listener per Oracle Version. After that, for starting listeners you'll have to launch lsnrctl start LSNR8I ou lsnrctl start LSNR9I I am used to name listeners with different names since 8i because you have the autoregistration stuff and with 2 listeners with the same name, you are not sure on which the database will register (or using le local_listener init parm). Regs, Olivier jonathan.johnston@bt.com (Jonathan Johnston) wrote in message news:<5e07fa5.0406080037.67d595a9@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > I have recently installed ORACLE 9.2 Database on a UNIX server (2.8) > which already has ORACLE 8.1.7. They have both a different SID and > ...

Updating Oracle database from SQL Server as linked table
I have a medical records system where parts live in Oracle and parts live in SQL Server. I'm trying to inactivate a lot of patients who haven't been seen since the conversion by updating them on the SQL Server side and then updating the Oracle side to match. I'd like to be able to use the following query: UPDATE server..user.table SET OraField1 = 'I' WHERE OraField1 = 'A' AND OraField2 IN ( SELECT SQLfield2 FROM SQLTable WHERE SQLField1 = 1 ) However, when I do this, I get an error saying that the field "was reported to have a DBTYPE of 130 at compile time and 5 at run time". This appears to mean that there's a field on the Oracle side that was defined as Number without any precision information. How can I rewrite this query to actually work? OpenQuery doesn't seem like it will do what I want, and I don't want to accidentally inactivate everyone in the database... Thanks! "Garrett Fitzgerald" <SarekOfVulcan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cefcd14e-1ffa-4c85-9fa3-6dab448fc3c4@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... >I have a medical records system where parts live in Oracle and parts > live in SQL Server. I'm trying to inactivate a lot of patients who > haven't been seen since the conversion by updating them on the SQL > Server side and then updating the Oracle side to match. I'd like to be > able to use the followi...

After installation of Oracle 9.2. The Login in Oracle Management Server creates the error: VTK-1000
Hello, I can't local login in Oracle Management Server after installation of Oracle 9.2. Where I can look the right name and status the Oracle Management Server? My Database ----------- Host-Name: PRG1 Port-Number: 1521 SID: TEST Net Service Name: TEST.PZCS.LOCAL TNS-Descriptor: (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=prg1)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=test))) Silly question maybe: You did verify whether the Oracle Management Service is actually running? --- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA Hello, how I can detect, whether the Oracle Management running? I use W2k. My Oracle Services --- OracleMTSRecoveryService OracleOraHome92Agent OracleOraHome92ClientCache OracleOraHome92HTTPServer OracleOraHome92PagingServer OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerEncapsulator OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerMasterAgent OracleOraHome92TNSListener OracleServiceTEST Best Regards Wolfram Hubert wolfram.hubert@web.de wrote: >Hello, > >how I can detect, whether the Oracle Management running? I use W2k. > >My Oracle Services >--- >OracleMTSRecoveryService >OracleOraHome92Agent >OracleOraHome92ClientCache >OracleOraHome92HTTPServer >OracleOraHome92PagingServer >OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerEncapsulator >OracleOraHome92SNMPPeerMasterAgent >OracleOraHome92TNSListener >OracleServiceTEST > >Best Regards > >Wolfram Hubert Is there a OMS set up and are you entering the correct connection info for it ( it IS NOT...

from oracle 9.2.04 to oracle 9.2.05
i'm a newbie, i'd like to guess if anybody knows how can I upgrade my oracle 9.2.04 to 9.2.05. My java_pool_size, shared_pool_size are under 150 MB. How can I set this value? Bye and thx a lot. jakko1982 wrote: > i'm a newbie, i'd like to guess if anybody knows how can I upgrade my > oracle 9.2.04 to 9.2.05. > My java_pool_size, shared_pool_size are under 150 MB. How can I set > this value? > > Bye and thx a lot. 1) Goto http://metalink.oracle.com and download the 9.2.0.5 patchset. You can also goto 9.2.0.6. Patch installation documentation comes with it. Make sure you review the documentation before applying the patchset. 2) Goto http://tahiti.oracle.com and review the "Initialization Parameter" section. If you are using spfile (Server Parameter File) then you can change these parameters online. Search for "spfile" keyword and goto "Administrator's Guide". If you are not using spfile then you need to locate the database init.ora file, modify the parameter values and bounce the database. Regards /Rauf sorry, but I use Spfile. I've searched Spfile keyword and I read the administrator's guide. and now? sorry but Im a newbye jakko1982 wrote: > sorry, but I use Spfile. I've searched Spfile keyword and I read the > administrator's guide. > > and now? sorry but Im a newbye Did you read under heading "Managing Initialization Parameters Using a Server Parameter File"...

JDBC URL for Oracle Database With Failover (2 db servers)
Ok, The DB URL typically looks like... jdbc:oracle:thin:@HOSTNAME:1521:SID But what if my database has failover and there's actually 2 hosts that I could have? SAMPLEDB.world= (Description= (failover=on) (address=(protocol=tcp)(host=server001)(port=1521)) (address=(protocol=tcp)(host=server002)(port=1521)) (Connect_data=(service_name=SAMPLEDB)(failover_mode=(type=select)(method=basic)))) Would I have to just specify 1 of the hosts? Or is there some other way to have it use the TNS names installed on the client and have that take care if it? Thanks. of cource you there is!!! 2.3.3 Formulating a Database URL After you've loaded the driver, you can establish a connection using the DriverManager.getConnection( ) method. This method is overloaded and therefore has various forms. However, each form requires a database URL. A database URL is an address that points to your database. Formulating a database URL is where most of the problems associated with establishing a connection occur. For Oracle, the database URL has the following general form: jdbc:oracle:driver:@database database ::= {host:port:sid | net_service_name | connect_descriptor} which breaks down as: driver Specifies the type of JDBC driver to use for the connection. The following choices are available: oci7 For the Oracle 7.3.4 OCI driver oci8 For an Oracle 8.x.x OCI driver oci For an Oracle 9.x.x OCI driver thin For the Oracle Thin driver...

Create XML file from XMLTYPE column in oracle database #2
Hi All, Could someone please help me how to create xml doc from database with xmltype datatype? I want something like utl_file.put_line. Help appreciated. Thanks! ...

Install problems with Oracle installer 2.2 for Oracle 9i Client 9.2.0.1.0
Please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong forum - I am an Oracle Newbie. Here are my computer specs : Windows 2003 - fully patch from Microsoft as of Sept 4th 2004 HP LP2000r 1 x 1,1 Gig Intel processor 1 GB RAM Hardware RAID 1, 12 GB with 8 GB freespace Clean install, no other programs. At first I tried running the Oracle installer program from the CD ROM and came up with the error that it could not find the javaw.exe program. I then tried installing and reinstalling several versions of java to no avail. Next I searched through groups.google and found the solution: 1. Copy the Oracle CD to the hard drive. I copied it to a subfolder directly to C:\Oracle9i 2. Change the file c:\oracle9i\install\ORAPARAM.INI to reflect the actual name of the directories listed in the install directories of the cd I just copied. I did this and next took out some "."s and put the absolute path to the java program and something called the "OUI_LOCATION". JRE_LOCATION=C:/oracle9i/stage/Components/oracleswdjre/13110a/1/DataFiles/Expanded OUI_LOCATION=C:/oracle9i/stage/Components/oracleswdoui/220120/1/DataFiles/Expanded Okay so good so far. This time the installer actually started. The problem occurs in the next few steps, when I click "next" (weiter in German) from the welcome screen- please understand if I translate something wrong here. Then I am shown the installation directory screen, where I select the default listed: Source : C:\Oracle...

[FAQ] Oracle Database FAQ #2 #2
Archive-name: databases/oracle-faq Posting-Frequency: monthly Version: 1.04 FAQ ABOUT THE ORACLE FAQ: ------------------------- The following topics are addressed in this FAQ: 1. Where is the Oracle FAQ located? 2. What is in the Oracle FAQ? 3. Who should use the Oracle FAQ? 4. Where can one post Oracle related questions? 5. How does one add information to the Oracle FAQ? 6. Can I add my own FAQ to the Oracle FAQ site? 7. Are there any translation projects for this FAQ? 8. Legal stuff 1) Where is the Oracle FAQ located? The Oracle FAQ is available on the Web at the following addresses: http://orafaq.cs.rmit.edu.au/ - Australia http://www.doag.org/orafaq/ - Germany http://www.orafaq.com/ - USA (St. Louis) http://www.orafaq.net/ - USA (Texas) http://www.orafaq.org/ - USA (Michigan) We recommend you select the site closest to you to prevent congestion on the Internet and overloading of any particular server. If one of the above servers is inaccessible, please use one of the other mirror sites. Take note of the last modification date on these sites (listed on the first page). Different sites refresh at different intervals, so check to ensure you are not reading an out-of-date version of this FAQ. 2) What is in the Oracle FAQ? The Oracle FAQ contains independent Oracle product related FAQs for DBAs and developers. The FAQ also contains scripts, white papers, news, jobs, forums, message boards, tips and training on Oracle...

Restoring Oracle 9.0.1 database from original files (server was rebuilt)
Here's my issue ... our database server was rebuilt but all the original files were backed up before the server was rebuilt. The server was shutdown correctly so I'm not worried about a bad shutdown but I've never done this before. It's on a Windows2000 box. I've reconfigured the server to the same way it was before, but I'm unsure which files and I should exclude and/or include to get the box running the way it was before. Can anyone point me in the right direction to an article that outlines how to do this? I'm more a developer than DBA, but I set up the original box and it ran great. Thanks, Joe On Mar 5, 7:01 pm, sandoval....@gmail.com wrote: > Here's my issue ... our database server was rebuilt but all the > original files were backed up before the server was rebuilt. The > server was shutdown correctly so I'm not worried about a bad shutdown > but I've never done this before. It's on a Windows2000 box. I've > reconfigured the server to the same way it was before, but I'm unsure > which files and I should exclude and/or include to get the box running > the way it was before. > > Can anyone point me in the right direction to an article that outlines > how to do this? I'm more a developer than DBA, but I set up the > original box and it ran great. > > Thanks, > Joe Define 'all the original files'. If these include your controlfiles you should be set, and ...

oracle database 9.2.0.8 32bit and windows server 2003 64bit
Hello! What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit database? Any suggestion? Regards - MJ On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA thx. I will check Uzytkownik "sybrandb" <sybrandb@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:b5d54371-bf21-439b-85c3-ae21dafc21be@3g2000yqk.googlegroups.com... On 15 apr, 11:16, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > What about configuration like in subject... What about memory limits on > 32bits? Can i rise sga more then 2GB? on 64 bit system but using 32 bit > database? Any suggestion? > > Regards - MJ Obviously, with only a little bit of thinking, you would have reached the conclusion, limits are determined by the OS of the database server. -- Sybrand Bakker Senior Oracle DBA On Apr 15, 5:16=A0am, "hehehe" <m...@m.ccc> wrote: > Hello! > > =A0 =A0 What about configuration like in subject... What about memory lim= its on &g...

massive performance drop Oracle 9i on multi processor system (Windows Server 2003, Oracle 9i, 9.2.0.6.0)
The performance of some complex PL/SQL functions has dropped dramatically since migrating from Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Windows Server 2000 to 9i (9.2.0.6.0) on Windows Server 2003. We found out, that Oracle 9i performance on a multi processor CPU machine (our server has 4 XEON CPUs, Hyperthreading is disabled in BIOS) is highly dependent on init.ora parameters; unfortunately our trial and error approach to find the proper settings (we searched Oracle Tech Net (OTN) and google groups without success) did not help so far. We are testing performance behaviour with some business critical PL/SQL procedures that do authorization calculations for our application. Simplified these functions do a lot of inserts, deletes and selects in/from tables (being used as temp tables in lack of in memory temp table support of oracle 9i). We can monitor the progress within the stored procedure by using UTL_FILE functions to write a log file into the file system of the server; we real time monitor the log file using "tail -f". <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); <PL/SQL do something> UnbufferedLogFileOutputUsingUTL_FILE(); [...] When setting "CPU_COUNT = 1" in init.ora the function will typically run up to 10 seconds, when setting "CPU_COUNT = 4" it will take more than 2 minutes (!!!) We experimented with the following other parameters so far: db_writer_processes (set to 4 in combination with cpu_count = 4) fast_start_parall...

Oracle database Server 9.2 fails to start when Windoes 2000 Pro machine rebooted
Hi, I installed the Personal Edition of Oracle 9.2 server on my Windows 2000 Professional machine. Immediately after installation, the DB worked fine, responding to client connections and SQL queries. But after I restarted my machine, the server is not responding to client connections - giving TNS:no listener error in the net8 configuration assistant. Can any one help and point out what might eb the reason, and how to fix it? I tried creating new DBs but was unable to connect, even though there was no hiccup during installation. However, the log files seem to show the server starting when i reboot the machine. following is the contents of log trace file: Dump file c:\ora9ias\admin\mntest1\udump\mntest1_ora_1340.trc Tue Jun 01 21:54:52 2004 ORACLE V9.2.0.1.0 - Production vsnsta=0 vsnsql=12 vsnxtr=3 Windows 2000 Version 5.0 Service Pack 4, CPU type 586 Personal Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production Windows 2000 Version 5.0 Service Pack 4, CPU type 586 Instance name: mntest1 Redo thread mounted by this instance: 0 <none> Oracle process number: 12 Windows thread id: 1340, image: ORACLE.EXE *** 2004-06-01 21:54:52.000 *** SESSION ID:(9.1) 2004-06-01 21:54:51.000 (blkno = 0xe3, size = 276, max = 1, in-use = 1, last-recid= 0) (blkno = 0xe4, size = 56, max = 72, in-use = 1, last-recid= 1) Thread checkpoint rba:0x000007.00000002.0010 scn:0x0000.0010aaf4 On-disk rba:0x...

from sql server to oracle to ANOTHER oracle
I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. I try to write something like SELECT * FROM LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 but it does not work questions 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? 2) if so, how ? thank you! On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > oracle db. I'm not able to find the syntax. > > I try to write something like > > =A0SELECT * FROM > =A0 LINKTOORACLE..mm510TAL.CSHDET@ORAGATE2 > > but it does not work > > questions > 1) is is possible to use nested dblinks ? > 2) if so, how ? > > thank you! use a synonym that points to the second linked table? On Nov 10, 9:27=A0pm, onedbguru <onedbg...@yahoo.com> wrote: > On Nov 10, 10:57=A0am, Alberto Marchi <alberto.rol...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > > > > I have a linked server to a oracle db, that works. > > > I have to write a query from sql server that connecto to the oracle > > server, and the use a database link from that oracle db to another > > oracle db. I&#...

Web resources about - Updating oracle net files #2 - comp.databases.oracle.server

Wikipedia:Updating information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page documents an English Wikipedia editing guideline . It is a generally accepted standard that editors should attempt to follow, though ...

Facebook Updating Software Development Kit For Apple IOS 6 To Reflect Integration
With Facebook integration officially coming to Apple’s iOS 6 mobile operating system for its iPhone and iPad tablet, what new features are in ...

Updating how Cost per Click is Measured on Facebook
To help advertisers better understand how their ads perform, we're updating the definition of cost per click on Facebook. Learn what the change ...

Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know
Updating Your App for iOS 9: What You Need to Know

Facebook for iPhone 3.0 to Include Page Updating
... who want to more easily update their Facebook Pages on the go: Facebook for iPhone 3.0 , which should be released soon, will include Page updating, ...

Updating trends on mobile
Trends are a great way to find out what people are talking about on Twitter at a given moment and at a single glance. Starting today, we’re making ...

Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store on iTunes
Get Delhi Metro Fare Calculator and Auto-Updating Map on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Updating #2 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore berrytokyo's photos on Flickr. berrytokyo has uploaded 126 photos to Flickr.

LOOT v0.7.0 for Mod Organizer: Updating and Installation - YouTube
A new version of LOOT (Load Order Optimisation Tool) has been released with some major upgrades. This video tutorial shows how to upgrade and ...

Updating Emma: Jane Austen's classic joins list of literary reworks
Jane Austen published six novels. Just six. She died before she completed the seventh.